Taking Care of Business at Work

Story Info
Your meeting with a client turns out surprisingly.
1.3k words
3.96
61.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagine you walking into an office with a prospective client, an attractive, tall man of about 6 feet, decent build with dark hair and blue eyes, the color of a clear ocean. Neatly suited as it's a business meeting. You're ready with a proposal of business that you'd like to go into detail with him...

Just as you both sit down, each of you in your own seat... him across from you in a plush black leather seat, on the other side of the desk and you of course behind the massive dark oak desk...

Out of the corner of your eye you notice me but you're careful not to show a sign of this, this is a very big client you've been trying to win over for a while now and you need to win this deal.

You both get comfy, you offer him a drink or coffee, he says he's all set and ready to hear what you've got to say...

Just as you open your portfolio of this client's needs you feel my hand on your leg, beginning to caress it beneath your slacks... you can almost feel my fingernail barely touching you... but enough to cause the hair on your leg to raise and a slight shiver to go up your leg and right to your groin. *eg*

My hand slithers up a bit more and finds it's way to your crotch... you nervously try to think quick, "Do I cross my legs to TRY and prevent this or do I go with the flow and TRY to remain as calm as I can be?" You realize either way... it's out of your control.

Feeling your growing erection I caress it and encourage it further... soon enough you're feeling it throb beneath your straining pants. I reach for your button and undo it. Next is your zipper... I wait for you to begin speaking again and very very slowly I lower it, feeling your cock aching to be released. I can almost hear the relief in your voice as your cock is now being carefully taken out of your pants. From beneath your desk I can almost make out the glistening head of your cock. It's already wet with precum I discover, as my finger glides in circles around your head. Unable to keep myself from tasting you any longer, I bring my finger to my mouth and suck it for a quick taste. Tasting it, I can no longer keep my mouth from your aching cock. I let my tongue glide over its length and just as I reach the tip again I swirl my tongue around the head before taking you completely into my mouth...

My goodness, you almost slip up and let a tiny moan out, you quickly recover and pretend you were trying to think of something else to add to the conversation. I notice the quizzical tone in your clients voice and set my mind on making it even more difficult for you. *naughty grin*

Up and down my head bobs on your cock as I'm sucking you into my mouth. Every so often I pause on your head (my favorite spot) and suck it dry of all the precum that's collected there... My hands aiding in the task, glide up and down your cock and alternately cup your balls. Knowing you love to have your ass teased I make you shift in your seat a bit so I can tease your arse with my delicate finger. Hmm, there I am... teasing your arsehole while my mouth is sucking you for all you've got and what a trooper you are! You keep as much control as possible but finally when you feel my finger toying with your ass you lose it all and find yourself moaning out loud!!! Embarrassed that your client now sees you are out of sorts you attempt to make some form of excuse only to see him stand up from his seat to walk over to your side and peer under your desk to see what was causing all the distraction...

With my mouth full of your cock, I try to smile and give him a quick wink. With a quick grin of his own, he helps me to my feet and mumbles under his breath about how he'd wish his assistant was that attentive to him. I smile back as I stand to my feet and while he takes my hand to his lips for a quick kiss, I take my other hand and give his cock a quick squeeze - taking note that he's got a little action of his own going on too!

With that fact in mind, I look your way with a quizzical look waiting to see if you're ok with this and proceed once I notice your smile of approval. With confidant hands I take to his pants and quickly make them disappear. His cock is somewhat long, thick and with a nice plump mushroom head to top it off. How can a girl get so lucky to have 2 glorious cocks to satisfy her?!?! Bending over slightly I take him into my mouth and give him the same attention I'd previously given your cock just moments before...

Faced with my curvy rump before you, you take this opportunity to slide your hands up my legs and continue up my skirt to discover that I'd forgone the panties this morning. With a moan of sheer desire you quickly make your way to my wet pussy with your cock... teasing me a few strokes you glide it up and down my slit before plunging yourself in one quick move deep, very deep into my aching cunt! My moan is muted slightly by the fullness of the cock in my mouth, but just as quickly I hear your clients appreciation of my moan as it vibrates on his cock...

You glide yourself with hard and fast strokes inside my pussy, each one driving you closer to a maddening climax... you can feel me cumming to the same conclusion as you feel my pussy tighten against your cock with each ferocious stroke. In my hands I can also feel your clients balls tightening up so I know he's very close himself...

Knowing I'm crazy about feeling your cock explode in my ass.... filling it with your seed, you slip your way out of my pussy and quickly test my arse with your wet finger before taking my arse with your cock... your level of desperation reach a point of no return...

I feel your cockhead teasing my ass, testing it for entry when with one swift move you enter me again causing me to moan. A few steady strokes of your cock, feeling your balls slapping against my pussy... almost reaching my clit. I begin to hear that familiar moan when you can no longer hold yourself back. With one hand between my legs I stroke my clit and feel myself also begin to cum. Your client deliciously content with my mouth sucking him with my tongue and lips, feels another one of my moans against his cock and begins to spill his seed into my mouth... just as I begin to feel your cock expand in my ass and spurt your first seed into my curvy bum.

Each of us satisfied in our own little way, you look your client over and notice he's pleased with what he's seen and experienced...

Noticing that my mouth was so properly filled with cum that some spilled out to my chin, you reach over with your finger and take some to your own mouth for a quick taste... with a nod of his head, you notice your client wouldn't mind if you gave me a helping hand or mouth as it were, cleaning up my little mess.

Thank you for the inspiration and your friendship PS.

This was my first ever attempt at the possibility of a mmf 3some. Something I've had as a fantasy for a little bit now. If this is well received I'd be inclined to take this story further into other possibilities. *wink*

Your comments, suggestions and praise very welcome.