Taking Care of Her Bottom

Story Info
Since Daddy has to clean her butt, he gets to use her butt.
2k words
3.93
150k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note contains strong themes of gaslighting, humiliation, anal, and messy diapers. You have been warned.

*****

"If I take care of your bottom, it's mine to use as I see fit." Daddy would say often.

In practice what it meant that after one of her many humiliating diaper changes. Or a stinging spanking ("an important part of caring for a little girls behind!" Daddy would say) She found herself like this bent over the bed. Him plunging his cock roughly in and out of her bottom.

She sometimes knew it was about to happen. Never during a spanking; she couldn't see him. Not always during a diaper change. She often couldn't look at him as he wiped her bottom for her. It had been almost a year since he had taken charge. A year since the had cleaned her own bottom, a task she had done very poorly according to her husban...er daddy! Daddy! She had to stop making these childish mistakes.

She wasn't even permitted to think of him as a husband, an equal. He owned her, controlled her, kept her safe. She was a stupid, helpless child in need of guidance. Daddy gave that to her. She needed him, she was dirty and had no self control...at least she thought she didn't?

She could remember the early days in a fog, Daddy inspecting her... wiping her, constantly finding mess. Dribbles in panties that started as cum and then became piss. Punishments. Supervised potty time. Pull ups. Accidents at night... more pullups. Accidents in the day. Full time diapering in giant adult versions of thick baby diapers. Messy accidents. Total Incontinence. It all seemed so real, so much her own mysterious regression, Daddy was just there to clean up the mess. He couldn't have caused it...could he? No the schedules, the rules, the punishments were for her own good! She was the one who lost control. Daddy was trying to help her find it.

Daddy! She had to be good for him. She hoped he didn't realize she had thought of him as husband as partner. The way it used to be. If he had even thought she thought that, he would spank her brutally. Not only would she have a sore hole for a day, but a sore behind for three or four. That was the kind of infraction that resulted in punishment with cane, paddle, whip and anything else he pleased till she was a sobbing mess, begging for his mercy, piss running down her legs.

She was in that position now, bent over the bed, her next diaper tucked between her legs to catch any leaks, be they her pee or the juices of her overactive libido. During her ass fuckings her responsibility was to reach back and spread her own cheeks to help daddy past her plump bottom to her dirty little hole.

It wasn't as bad as it used to be... maybe she didn't mind any more. It didn't hurt as bad as it used to. It was still as degrading, particularly with the way he made her talk. But sex was sex, and him filling her was him filling her. She never would have done this before her transformation, but now... she had seen today's coming... maybe even brought it on herself.

It had been a particularly awful mess. Something she ate had disagreed with her, and she had squatted in front of him and released what felt like a torrent of diarrhea into the back of her diaper. It had come in waves, burning as it came out, pleasant yet horrible to release. Of course the diaper was already piss soaked, they always were. And the quantity of the mess nearly burst it. Inspite of her obvious distress, Daddy asked her condescendingly if she was making poopoos. As she sobbed a yes and nodded her head, still squatting.

He reached behind and pulled back the waistband of the diaper. The smell was rank immediate and overwhelming.

"Oh sweetheart, I think that is the worst smell yet"

Just then another wave came, she sobbed as she realized he was watching. Waistband pulled back, he was watching her defile her diaper and herself with the horrid mess. Suddenly, she could smell it in the air. It was awful. She gagged, after months of smelling her own shit, this was bad enough to make her gag. How could he tolerate her? Take care of her?

He sat in his favorite chair, watching her squat, calm, cool, just watching the crying, quaking girl. She was afraid to move, afraid for more to come out. Afraid for it to shift. When he knew she was done, he went to her, efficient and direct, and lifted her out of the squat by her upper arm. Her butt and legs came together, squishing the hateful, wet mess everywhere. It was going to cover her by the time he got her to a changing pad. Sometimes he would make her stay in a dirty diaper for a bit, to remind her how dirty she was. Not today, this needed to be cleaned up lest it make her sick.

The change was like any other. He lay her back and casually delivered a monologue of cruel and humiliating observations about her state, about the way she smelled, about how pathetic she was, how embarrassed she should be, how hard it was for him to be saddled with a grown woman who shits in a diaper. How disgusting and perverted it was that her pussy was dripping every time he changed her.

Normally, she couldn't face this onslaught, she would look away, a blush spreading over her skin. Her small body exposed to the cool air, the only adult things left to her were her full breasts and even fuller arousal. Today the blush was still there, but after the humiliation of him actually watching inside her diaper as she messed it, she found she could meet his gaze. It couldn't be more embarrassing than what she just suffered.

While his admonitions to her continued without a bump, she could see his heather blue eyes flash with intelligence as they saw her look at him. His lecture continued. Each statement more fierce than the last, more designed to fill her with shame, each more certain of breaking her. As she persevered through each stinging comment, he became more and more intense. His eyes began to take in her whole body a mix of righteous anger and fierce lust. She could hear his breath quicken, she could feel the same in herself. He was done cleaning her. She wanted him to fuck her so bad, her pussy longed to be filled, she wanted to cum.

He grabbed a handful of her short cropped brown hair and pulled him to her. He forcefully took her mouth with his. His lust crested and burst, his mouth taking huge full kisses down the side of her neck, then straight up the front as though he were an animal that might rip out her throat. Nothing left a mark, they were fierce in passion. She was so wet she couldn't tell if it was lube or piss anymore.

"Please daddy, please fuck me!"

He pulled back from her neck and gave her a light slap.

"Language! We will discuss that later. For now Daddy is going to fuck you, but maybe not the way you want."

He pulled her to standing and turned her around. The "fresh" diaper he had put under her on the changing pad already had a sizeable wet spot. She knew what to do. She immediately straddled her legs as he pushed her off balance. She fell face down, bent over the bed, the diaper perfectly positioned to capture any further filth that leaked from her.

As he lubed his cock with some artificial lube he kept amongst the changing supplies, she reached back and spread her cheeks, exposing herself like she'd been trained.

"Remember Baby, Since I take care of your filthy bottom, it's mine to do with as I please."

He placed his cock against the head of her hole and pushed. She moaned with the dull pain, it wasn't too bad. Not like it was the first time. It had hurt so bad. But he used her anyway, and held her for a long time after, till she was okay again. Now as often as not, she found herself pushing her ass back against his cock, enjoying the mix of stimulation. Now her arousal would increase when he used her ass.

He began to ram her hard, his cock pounding in and out. His lecture now explaining how she was a pathetic bitch, a dirty little slut for getting fucked in the ass. She certainly felt like his bitch, his degraded play toy. She remembered how there was a time she would have refused this treatment. Now she was starting to want it. Before, Sex had always been good but infrequent. Now it was a regular occurrence. Their relationship had been strong but somewhat distant, now the ties were bound too tight to break.

He pulled out of her with a loud plop. She grunted as it happened and the air hit her puckering little hole. He rolled her over on the pad and quickly taped up the diaper. It was cold and clammy against her pussy, already quite wet from her juices and drops of piss the rough fucking had pushed out of her.

Before she knew what happened, he pulled her off the pad onto her knees. She was staring at his erection. It was coated in lube and little bits of the mess still inside her bottom. She could smell that same awful smell from earlier...She blushed. That was her, her filthy, she was the reason he was dirty.

"Now slut, I took care of your filthy bottom. Look at how dirty you are down there. I think the proper thing to do is clean Daddy off."

"Yes Daddy, I'm sorry I made you so dirty. May I please help clean you up"

"One hand only baby. If you want you may touch yourself with the other hand."

The first taste was awful. She tried to worked quickly, licking every inch. She was constantly distracted. With his permission granted she had jammed her hand in the wet diaper and began furiously rubbing, and he would occasionally begin to fuck her mouth, but she would try to stay concentrated on her first task. Soon she knew it was done and they settled into a steady rhythm of rubbing and sucking, building into an orgasm. He pulled out of her mouth.

"Are you ready to cum little girl?"

It was the most disgusting and humiliating afternoon of her entire life. The building orgasm was going to be the best of her life.

"Yes Daddy!"

"Then cum you dirty, disgusting girl"

As she released and came, he finished as well, hitting her face and chest with his semen. He made sure she was clean enough, than lifted her and placed her on the bed, tucking the warm thick covers around her. He went off to make some herbal tea. He would be back soon she knew, Hers in a bottle, his in a cup. It would make her wet in her sleep of course, but it would be nice, and warm, and he would cuddle her.

While she sat waiting, she felt a little warm wetness spread, pee soaking in and warming up the diaper, making it more pleasant. She could still feel her bottom clenching and unclenching, as if hungry to be filled again. She wondered what she would have done if you had told her this was her future a year ago...back when she was just Cathri...

No she must not even think of that name here. That was her work name, her outside name. Even out there, when she or someone used it, she knew it was a lie. She was just baby, or dirty, or slut, or filthy. Or any of the many other names he used for her. She smiled to herself and dove under the warm covers. Filthy, she liked that. After all if he was the one who cleaned up messes, all she wanted to be was a filthy mess.