Taking Care of Tilly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tilly restrained tears as Edwin pitched back from his kneeling position to sit leaning against the tub. After a long silence while his penis subsided, he said, "This is a bad time."

"She wouldn't mind," Tilly remarked with hope and sincere belief. "She'd want you to be happy."

"I want you," he confessed with a pained expression on his face. "I had to build the new room to save myself from bursting into flame listening to you masturbate every night."

"It wasn't every night, and I didn't think you heard."

"I got so sleep deprived; I started hallucinating."

"I'm sorry. You should have said something."

Edwin didn't raise the subject again for several weeks. He returned from an early spring walk inspecting wild flowers with Georgette. "Tilly," he said. "Can you forgive my lust for you?"

Georgette asked, "What's lust?"

Tilly lifted the toddler for a hug. "It means Papa loves me." She carried Georgette out of the room, but she looked over her shoulder and said, "Yes."

That night, Edwin left Georgette sleeping on his bed and approached Tilly. She pulled back the blanket and patted a place for Edwin to join her. He lay beside her and wrapped his arms completely around her torso squeezing her breasts in his arms. He nibbled her neck as if he somehow knew her secret desire, but he refrained from undressing her. They spooned all night and showered together in the morning. The next evening, Tilly said, "Sleep with me again."

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Sharing a bed brought back awareness of emotional security Tilly had missed for years. She imagined the sensation must be even stronger for Edwin after twelve years without his wife. The couple created a new routine of nightly chaste mutual aide. His soft snoring lulled her to sleep in minutes. His morning erections inspired her to masturbate while he showered. One morning during the hottest part of the summer, Tilly whispered in Edwin's ear. "Don't do it in the shower. Stay here with me."

Edwin touched his erection as if it could burn his fingers. Tilly pushed her panties down her thighs. She timed the motion of her fingers to match the pace of Edwin's strokes. Her pussy dripped, and her hand spread the moisture along her slit to enable frictionless stimulation. Doing it beside Edwin filled an emotional void making solo masturbation seem empty in comparison. He came before her and wrapped his arms around her stomach rolling her part way onto her side. He pulled her close enough to rest his shrinking manhood on her thigh. She increased her own pace. It felt so lovely to be held while she masturbated that she took her time savoring the closeness.

Edwin watched her delicate motions, and his cock came back to life. By the time Tilly neared her climax, his stiff penis lay against her inner thigh. The shaking convulsions of Tilly's orgasm nearly stimulated his ejaculation. Instead, while Tilly lay sweat soaked and panting in his embrace, he slowly fucked her thighs. She pressed her legs together squeezing him, and the resulting spurt of semen formed a pool half way across the bed.

"Good distance you got there," Tilly giggled.

"Thank you."

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Tilly masturbated at least once a day and often twice. Edwin joined her a few times a week when she teased him by starting in his presence. Other times, she closed her eyes and took herself with the dildo. She knew he watched some of those sessions as well, and she longed for him to yank the thing out of her hands and replace it with his cock.

When the aspens turned yellow in the fall, the couple enjoyed long walks on mountain trails dragging a precocious little blessing along beside them. Georgette ran ahead to explore a babbling brook or chase a rabbit. Tilly held Edwin's hand and informed him, "I want to feel you inside me."

He didn't reply to her specific assertion until they lay together that night. "Are you using birth control?" he asked.

"No."

"We shouldn't."

"Georgette needs a little brother or sister."

Tilly drifted to sleep waiting for Edwin's reply. His eyes remained open, and at dawn, he took a solitary walk on his mountainside. When he returned, he kissed the back of Tilly's neck while she flipped a pancake for Georgette. All he said was, "Yes."

After lunch, Georgette took a nap, and Tilly persuaded Edwin to abandon his crossword for some afternoon delight. She directed his hands to unbutton her sweater. He followed her commands with no resistance. "Unzip my pants...Put your hands on my ass...Take off my Bra...Take off your pants...Suck my nipple...Harder...Pull out your cock...Hold me close."

The lovers panted with mutual desire. Tilly rolled her panties down her thighs until they dropped to the floor. She held Edwin's erection in one hand while forcing his briefs down his legs with the other. She pulled him to the bed using his cock as a leash. When she lay on her back with her legs extended over the side, she said, "Put it in me."

Edwin fit her like the lovers were created from one skin. The sensation of giving herself fully and knowing her lover's surrender to lust triggered an orgasm almost the moment her fingers touched her clitoris. She teased herself to the brink of a second orgasm while Edwin slowly thrust. He bent at his waist to lean over Tilly and kiss her forehead. His hips moved outside his control. Pure animal lust drove him to thrust his pelvis against her. Tilly withdrew her fingers and let her lover's pubic bone provide the stimulation. Edwin gasped with shallow breaths and surged within her.

Tilly remembered the magnificent sensation of receiving a lover's warm gift. She imagined it many times over the prior year, but it still shocked her to realize how much she missed hot, hard cock until that moment. Edwin collapsed panting and sweating on the floor between her parted legs. He climbed onto his knees and buried his nose in Tilly's folds. Her body reacted to the forgotten pleasure of a man's tongue by humping against his face. She wrapped her legs around his back. He inhaled to fill his lungs with her musk. Tilly teetered on the edge of another orgasm. Butterfly flicks on the exposed live wire to her brain forced Tilly to squeal and arch her back when the climax came.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Edwin demonstrated other-worldly love to Tilly most nights after that. He relished parting her legs with his face. They'd kiss in the morning, and she'd taste herself still on his lips. As Georgette's third birthday approached, the couple remembered George by watching the wedding video again. They made love that night.

On Valentine's Day, Papa and Georgette crafted another cake enjoying the time together and making a mess in furtherance of tradition. Tilly sat alone in the bathroom and confirmed her suspicion with an off-the-shelf test. She looked at herself in the mirror. From naming Georgette to confessing her love for Edwin, the bathroom seemed to be the place where life altering events occurred.

She walked up behind her lover in the kitchen, pressed against his back, and showed him the bright pink plus sign.

"I love you," she said.

"I really enjoy Valentine's Day," he replied.