Taking Carol

Story Info
Russ takes Carol out, then takes her in front of hubby.
7k words
4.29
239.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of partial fiction, however the characters would never get AIDS and die! I practice safe sex and you should too! This is also an adult story involving wife sharing and domination. If you do not like this sort of thing, don't read it! This is a long story and builds up to the sex because that is the way it happened!

*

I am not what you would consider a Bull or a Dom. In fact my fantasies normally end up with my wife fucking another guy while I watch. For now, these are just fantasies as she would never consent to having another man around. However, as far as me being a Dom, well, that was going to change, I just didn't know it yet!

I travel some for my job, but being commission only, I foot the bill for all my own travel. This time my business took me to San Diego, and I found that my timeshare in Oceanside had some bonus time available. Although Oceanside is about 45 minutes north of San Diego, it was a hell of a lot better than paying $250 a night to stay downtown, and I love staying at the Trendwest resorts! Plus, having the extra cash meant I could eat very well and have some fun too!

Staying midweek, the resort was filled with families on summer vacation and couples enjoying a week in the sun. I made my sales calls during the morning hours and relaxed by the pool in the late afternoon. Well, sort of relax, as I would most likely be on the phone to prospects, clients or my wife. I have family nearby, and was going to take them out to a nice dinner one night of my three day stay, so I was thumbing through the local travel guide looking for something new while enjoying the sun by the pool.

"Where are your from?" I heard a sultry voice ask from the end of my lounge. Looking up I saw a dark haired beauty sporting a San Diego tan and smiling warmly. Her dark sunglasses obscured her eyes, but my own eyes betrayed me as usual and found there way to her full, scantily clad breasts. When I regained my senses, I answered her.

"Actually, I use to be from here! Well, down the road in Carlsbad. Now I live up North, uh, northern California that is." I offered rather awkwardly.

"Oh, how lucky you are to be so close, we come from upstate New York. What are you looking for?" she asked "Maybe I can help? We have been here 5 days already, two to go. I wish we could stay another week!" she said sadly.

"Well, I was looking for a nice steakhouse, or maybe seafood." I answered.

"Oh, hot date with the wife?" She fished.

"No...actually, I am traveling alone this time. I was looking to take my parents, they live nearby!" I said sheepishly

"That is so sweet" she answered, and I couldn't help but continue my observations of this woman who held my attention. She had long legs covered in a light blue sarong wrapped around her waist. She had a small belly, but it was more from motherhood than anything else. Her breasts were covered in a tiny bikini top, that seemed to tickle her nipples, since they were firm and erect behind the small patches of fabric! She really looked like she took care of herself, and she was taken care of too, by the looks of the rock on her wedding band. She carefully sat down at the end of my chaise and continued.

"My name is Carol and my husband Ben seems to have gotten lost coming back from golf! He met another couple who golf and went off somewhere Marcos to golf." She complained.

"San Marcos, that is just a little inland from here, not far really, how long have they been gone?" I consoled.

"Oh, about three hours. He doesn't golf much, but that woman had big tits so I am sure that is why he went!" She said matter-of-factly! I must have looked surprised because she continued. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that, eh, mean to say that!" She blushed. What's your name?"

"Russ." I answered. "Nice to meat you Carol!" I said genuinely. Just then my phone rang and the caller ID was from a prospect I had been waiting to hear from all day! Damn, what luck!

"Hold on one minute OK Carol? I have to get this call!" I smiled

As I began to speak, Carol blew me a kiss and stood up, and mouthed to me "Thank you" while she started to walk away. I begged my prospect for one second as I covered the phone and offered to her "See you later Carol!" in my most sincere voice. She smiled back and walked toward the stairs. I hoped I would see her later, but then I heard my name on the phone and came back to reality!

The next morning I went down to the timeshare lobby to get a map of the Temecula Valley area. My prospect who had called the day before wanted a visit, it was a winery. As I was walking out I saw Carol walking in. She was wearing a short sundress that one could almost see through it was so sheer. She had done her makeup and I could now see her eyes were pale blue, which made her look stunning! She looked to be about 40ish, sort of carefree in her mannerism. She seemed to be a woman who got what she wanted - I made a mental note.

"Russ!" she exclaimed happy to see me.

"Carol!" I returned with equal enthusiasm. "Where are you off too today?" I asked

"Well, Ben left me again, this time for an 8:00AM tee time. I can't blame him, he never has time to golf at home he is so busy, but I am sure it is the big knockers again!" she said lightheartedly with a smile!

"I doubt that, having such a beautiful woman like you at his side!" I said with a devilish smile

Blushing she asked me what my plans were for the day.

"Business?" she droned in a dull, low, mocking voice.

"Yeah" I replied. "But fun too! I am heading out to wine country!" I exclaimed, and as if someone were putting the words in my mouth I said, "Would you like to come?" I of course knew this could be dangerous, but I would be nothing but the proper gentleman, and just enjoy her company! Her face lit up and she asked if I was serious, after all, it was business. I said, "No worries, I am sure the prospect will not mind!"

"OK, wait here" she said "I'll be back in 10 minutes."

"Sure, I'll pull the car around while I wait!" I said and hurried out the door, smiling like the cat who ate the canary!

I waited in front of the main lobby because I did not know where her room was, and right on time she came back to the lobby. She was dressed in a short white skirt and pale pink tank top. She had matching pink slides on. She had pulled the sides of her black hair up and pinned it at the back. Two little curls framed her beautiful face, and she had pink lipstick on her full lips. I could have kissed her right then as she approached the car!

"Wow, you look awesome!" Was all I could say to this woman who was now filling my head with dirty thoughts.

"Thanks! You look pretty good yourself!" She replied. "Nice car! You travel in style huh?" she remarked at the convertible Mustang I had rented.

"Yeah, I like to drive fast, problem is on these damn San Diego freeways one rarely gets above 45!" I complained. Luckily for us we were headed north on I15, and the traffic would be light this time of day! "Hop in!" I said, and with that, we took off for a fantastic drive. I did not notice the time, but it seemed as if the hours flew by. I came up on the exit so quickly I almost missed it! We talked about her life, how she was spoiled, and her husband worked so much. I talked about my wife and kids, and job. She seemed genuinely interested in every word, and I replied in kind. I was fascinated that her husband worked patent law, and had worked on some very cool stuff. He had helped the guy who invented the Swiffer , and the guy who invented something mundane yet part of our everyday life - the inkjet printer cartridge! Wow, that is interesting stuff!

We pulled off the exit and headed to the prospect's winery. It was a beautiful Tuscan looking building, with fountains and dreamy landscape. It was designed for romance. We walked up the cobbled stones to the main door, and the urge to hold her hand was killing me. I opened the massive rustic wooden door for her and we walked inside. It was beautiful and calm, and the smell of red wine was intoxicating! I asked to see Maurice, my contact at the desk, and we were offered a taste of wine while we waited. I toasted Carol to a new and exciting journey! She seemed to like that toast as it was mysterious and bold all the same. We idly drank the wine and took in the curious artwork that hung on the walls. A door opened to the side and in walked a man I presumed was Maurice, as he walked right up to me!

"Hello, Russ I presume?" He said in a gentle voice.

"That's right!" I answered, "It is a pleasure to meet you finally Maurice!" I said as he looked toward Carol. She noticed his gaze and stepped up.

"And this is Mrs. Russ I presume?" he asked, reaching for her delicate hand! "It is my pleasure.."

She blushed at his comment, but answered to my surprise, "Yes, my name is Carol, and the pleasure is all mine!" I looked at her with a half smile, but went along with the game.

"Fine, won't you come into my office. Carol too!" He offered. "I am sure you are use to your husbands business dealings!"

"Of course, I support him 100%" She offered in her most sincere tone! It was amazing, because my own wife could care less about what I did, in fact she probably could not even tell you what I did! Yet here was Carol, coming into a meeting with a guy I had yet to make a deal with, and had courted for over a year!

To make a long story short, the meeting went very well. We drank a bottle of his Reserve Syrah while we crunched the numbers and negotiated a delivery window. I went in thinking I could get him to commit to signing with me, but never expected him to shell out a deposit for such a large purchase with just one meeting under our belt! But he did. He seemed enchanted with my "wife" and she even offered her own take every now and then! Man, if selling was this easy with Carol at my side, I should consider hiring her as my "wife" full time! He liked our chemistry and said he knows right away if he will do business with someone or not. He liked me, er, us! We left with a half a million dollar check, and a case of wine. I had intended to take Carol tasting some more, but we were both so high as we got into the Mustang we didn't know what to do. We were laughing at our success, and then it happened. It seemed so natural, she leaned in and I kissed her. We kissed hard and hungry. It was passionate and strange all at the same time. She kissed differently than my wife, and I savored the difference. We kissed for what seemed like eternity, and then just looked at each other. I smiled and said 'Thank You for that in there!'

"No problem!" she exclaimed, "That was SO FUN! I can't believe he did that! WOW, what a rush."

"Yeah it was!" I answered. I was actually more excited about kissing Carol than I was the $100,000 payday this account would mean. Her touch and her scent were driving me mad! I wanted to rush back to the timeshare to fuck her brains out - then I remembered. I am supposed to be the perfect gentleman. Damn conscious!

"Uh, I'm sorry Carol" I offered sincerely.

"For WHAT!" She pleaded

"For kissing you!" I said. "You're married and I had no right..."

"Stop it! I kissed YOU!" She replied, "I should be sorry...but I'm not!" She quipped. "I feel so alive! Man, we did it didn't we! We 'closed that deal'!" she said using her fingers as quotation marks around her words!

"Yeah, we sure did 'wife'!" I teased. "Wow, I have to admit you caught me off guard, I never expected that one!"

"Yeah, me neither. It just sort of slipped out!" She giggled. "I think it was really fun, being someone different, just for a moment." Her voice trailed off.

I sensed some sort of regret to her voice. I mean this woman could have anything in the world. She lived in a nice place in Upstate New York, traveled all the time, drove nice cars, spent time with her girlfriends at the country club - I wondered why she was slumming at the timeshare in Oceanside, California for Christ sake.

I broke the moment by suggesting something good to eat. It was only 10:00AM, we could be back at the coast by lunchtime! I decided to take her to a little fish shack in Encinitas I use to go to. All the surfers and locals hang there and the fish and chips ROCKS!

The drive back was like the drive in. We talked and talked, and she would occasionally reach over and place her hand on mine. I just drove and enjoyed her company, and then her phone rang!

"Hi Honey!" she cooed into the phone in a little girl voice. I assumed it to be Ben. " I am with that handsome stranger I told you about last night!" she offered looking my way. I all of a sudden felt a wave of uncomfortableness wash over me. This was all of a sudden very weird! She proceeded to tell him very few details of where we were, but offered we were going to lunch, so for him to eat without her. The conversation lasted less than 2 minutes and she hung up!

"OK, where were we?" she asked, as if nothing happened.

"Uh, is he OK with this?" I asked, suddenly concerned about Ben's welfare, for some stupid reason.

"Well, what can he do now?" she offered dryly. "He spent the last two days ogling a 25 year old woman's fake boobs, and golfing with her dirty old man husband, so he can just sit and stew a bit!" She spat. She seemed to be enjoying his misery, and I felt like a pawn in a twisted game all of a sudden!

"Uh, maybe we should cancel lunch and head back?" I said

She looked at me sheepishly and said "If that is what you want, OK." And then she just looked out the window into space.

I was torn, because I was really enjoying spending time with her, but then her husband had to go and call her! Damn him! I decided 'what the hell!' It was only lunch and then I would take her back and say goodbye! What harm could be done now!

"No, I really want to have lunch with you, besides I owe you!" I said in reference to her help with 'the close!' She cheered up immediately and sat up in the seat, as we sped down I-5 towards our lunch date!

Two hours later, we made it back to the timeshare. It was getting close to 3:00PM, and I still had some follow up paperwork to do. I parked and walked her back to the lobby where we met.

"Well, thank you so much for an amazing day!" I said with extra emphasis on amazing!

"My pleasure!" she said, smiling and looking me deep in the eyes. I did not want the day to end, but knew someone was waiting on her, so I gave her a peck on the cheek, and turned to walk away.

"That's it?" she challenged. "After all I did for you today!" she said with mock attitude! "You better do better than that.

I walked back and grabbed her, pulling her close to me. There we were in the middle of the lobby, the desk people working away, and guests filing past to their rooms. I kissed her hard, our tongues dancing wildly. She let out a soft moan, and that drove me harder. I ran my hand through her hair, pulling her head even closer. I wanted to devour her, or take her right there on the carpet. She ground into me, pushing against my hard cock with her tummy. I wanted her, and knew I had to have her - somehow.

We broke out kiss, and she said "That's more like it!"

"Yeah, that was good!" I mumbled hypnotically.

"What room are you in?" she asked

"214"

"Well, thank you for a wonderful day Mr. Russ!" she said

"Your welcome Mrs. Carol!" I replied, neither one of us knowing the others last name!

She started to walk away when I yelled wait!

She turned anticipating something, but when I handed her a few bottles of wine from the case Maurice gave me, she almost seemed sad. Then she brightened and said thank you with a big smile.

I am not sure why, but I asked her what room she was in too.

"334" she said, and turned and walked away. I made it back to my room and finished all I had to do. I sat and stared at the huge deposit Maurice had given me, but could not bring myself to even smile. It was 7:00PM and I was hungry, and I was leaving tomorrow. I needed to go out and do something fun, and get my mind off of Carol. I showered and dressed when I noticed the Message Light on my phone was lit. I checked it and smiled.

"We were beginning to think you weren't interested" Carol said as I approached her and Ben in the lobby!

Tentatively, I made my way to them and extended my hand to Ben. He was older than me, probably by 10 years. Way older than Carol. He was well mannered and dressed nicely, and had a firm handshake. He said he was glad that someone had kept Carol company all day because he was starting to feel guilty about leaving her to go golfing. In my head I wondered if that was all he was feeling guilty about, but then dismissed it as silly. He didn't seem like the cheating type. I wondered if I did?

"Let's go eat!" She said happily, and put her arms in ours as we walked to their car. "Our treat!" she said as we got into their Cadillac CTS. "Seems like Ben won about $500 golfing today! He got really lucky, didn't you honey?" she toyed with him as he started to drive.

"Sounds like you did OK for yourself there Russ." Ben exclaimed. I wondered what exactly Carol had said to him! "Carol tells me you bought a case of wine you have been trying to get for a year!" he said, trying to act interested in my success. I wondered why she chose to tell him that!

"Yeah, it is a great wine, and you can only get it down here!" I explained. "I am a real wine enthusiast!" I continued. "This wine has a great body and mouthfeel!" I said as I winked at Carol who was sitting in the passenger seat. I continued. "It is just a great wine, I mean, someday a case of it could be worth $100,000, but now, it is almost free!" I mused, smiling at my cleaver play on the events of today!

"Wow, I can't believe you gave us a few bottles!" Ben said seriously. I had to chuckle, because the wine was actually just OK, not even very good. But the account was golden, and I was grateful for the business. "Yeah, well enjoy it on some special occasion." I offered. "It will age well!" I said, totally pulling this stuff out of my ass!

We drove to Ruth Chris Steak House and enjoyed a very good meal. I complained loudly when Ben went to pay the bill, as it was way too much. He insisted that it was their pleasure, and since they leave in another day, and I leave tomorrow, we should live a little! I agreed, and we finished the bottle of very good Silver Oak Cabernet before we left.

The drive back was lively as Carol teased Ben about the big tit girl driving the ball on the golf course. He laughed and agreed it was a site to see her tits wobble after each drive! She kept looking back at me and winking. When we returned to the timeshare, they asked me up for a nightcap. I was feeling great and I was happy to spend a little more time with Carol, even though Ben was there. We drank some great single malt scotch and talked business while Carol just silently stood between us. We enjoyed the night air on the balcony as we chatted. I started to feel Carol rub up against me, and wondered what Ben would do if he saw. He was oblivious; as he talked shop and we watched the people stroll by below. It was surreal. The sounds of the bells on the buoys in the harbor rang out in the distance. I could hear the waves crash against the breakwater below, and the occasional squeak of a seagull in the distance. I had not noticed Ben had stopped talking as he retired to the bathroom. Carol took the moment to kiss me, and I did not stop her. We kissed long and hard, my hands were all over her back and hair. She pulled me to her as if she was drowning in the harbor below. I kissed her lips, her cheeks, her ears. She let out a moan as I kissed her neck, and her hands ran through my hair. I did not notice Ben when he returned, and stood silently at the slider. I was startled, and we both looked at him for a response. All he did was smile, and nod. I was aware that this was very weird, and kinky, but did not really care. Carol was hot, and wanted more, and if her husband did not care, I was going to oblige!

12