Taking Caroline

Story Info
1885 - A Young Virgin Can't Outrun the Cowboys.
5.3k words
4.27
85.7k
62
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tbear64
tbear64
244 Followers

Circa 1885, West Texas

Crashing through the brush at top speed, Caroline felt the mesquite branches scraping her skin as she plunged through the dense thicket and its thorny undergrowth. All the world was a dull roar, and all that she could hear was the cracking of branches and the blood pounding in her ears as she scrambled in frantic flight for all she was worth. Her lungs were on fire as her chest heaved to give her air. Time stood still but she reckoned that she had been running for at least a half a mile.

Suddenly her right foot slammed against a large rock and she flew headlong into a tangle of scrub brush.

That was where she laid gasping for air and holding her foot when the bastards caught up to her.

"Well well," Eddie said, as he bent over with his hands on his knees trying to catch his breathe. "Our little rabbit has finally stopped."

"Good thing," wheezed Burt, "'Cause I was fixin to shoot her if I had to run much more."

Caroline looked at them with the eyes of a cornered mountain lion while her mind raced for a way to talk her way out of this.

"It looks like she hurt her foot," said Eddie.

"Good," replied the sweating Burt. "Maybe I'll twist it a little until she gladly gives up that fresh little poontang."

Both men had a good laugh at that.

Caroline was shocked at his language towards her. Then she noticed both men staring at her chest and she suddenly realized that her shirt had been ripped badly by Burt grabbing at her a few minutes before, and then torn almost off by the thick brush. She had not worn a bra today, even though her plump young breasts clearly demanded one for decency. In fact, that was what started all of this, her figure was hard for men to ignore no matter what clothes she wore, but with no bra on today her big boobs really looked inviting, and these lowlifes that she'd tried to ride past on a remote trail had decided to have a taste.

Clutching at the shreds of her shirt, Caroline covered her breasts as best she could, but she knew that a lot of her breasts were still showing, and the men continued to stare with hungry eyes.

"Look guys, you haven't done anything wrong yet, and if you stop now I won't tell a soul. But if this goes any farther, then you'll both hang. You know that western men won't tolerate you molesting a woman."

The men were quiet, still ogling her as their breathing came back to normal.

"Honey, this aint gonna be no 'molesting'.. you're about to get fucked.. good and hard. Hell, dressed like that you're obviously beggin' for it, and you might even like it. Something tells me that there ain't no one tapped that little crease yet" said Burt.

Caroline looked at the mean bastard and knew that he intended to violate her. So she turned for help to the buck toothed 20-year-old Eddie, but his big crooked grin and eager eyes told her that he would be of no help.

The cruel handsome Burt had guessed right- in her 19 years no man had seen her breasts like this, much less been allowed to have husband privileges on top of her.

For over two years Caroline had started to want a man, Mr. Right, to enjoy her body and relieve her own growing need between her legs; but Mr. Right was slow to show up, and she had successfully warded off all of the local men's best attempts to get under her panties. But she had a feeling that this was about to change.

She knew that men had lusted after her for several years now, ever since she had filled out into a woman, and unless she found a way out of this then both of these men would take their pleasure.

Unless she could escape this predicament, she knew that they would soon be feeling her tight pussy helplessly stretching around their manhood, and both of the filthy beasts would seed her before the next hour passed. Worse, there was nobody within 5 miles to hear her protest or cries.

Looking at the beautiful red haired daughter of Nueces Counties latest nester and wanna-be farmer, Scratch McClellen, Burt forced himself to stop enjoying the sight of her slim alabaster waist and ample cleavage. Turning to Eddie, he ordered, "Go find that idiot Billy before he wanders all the way to Mexico looking for us, and bring the horses." He pointed to the injured girl on the ground, "She ain't goin' nowhere... I'll keep an eye on her."

Eddie didn't like it, the girl was part his too, he had caught her before Burt did, but Burt was in charge. Defiantly Eddie protested, "How do I know you won't ruin her before me an' Billy get back! I've wanted to tap that little filly for mor'n a year now!"

Burt gave him a hard stare, pulled his Colt Peacemaker half out of his leather holster, and hissed between clenched teeth, "Go get your fucking brother and our horses." Then he looked back down at the gorgeous prize on the ground holding her ankle, "I'll watch over little miss priss here, and don't worry, we're all gonna have some fun today."

This perked Eddie up considerably, and he ran back towards the trail. "What a wonderful day," he thought to himself. "Caroline McClellen!" Who would ever have believed that such good luck would strike today when he woke up this morning and pulled on his worn out boots? At least a dozen times he had squeezed out a sticky load of jism while sitting in the outhouse thinking about her white skin and fire red hair. He had fantasized about going off to California, finding a rich vein of gold and returning home a hero, with her falling in love with him and offering up her plump white breasts with pink nipples for him to suck on every morning before she made him breakfast. But this wasn't no penny dream, this was real! Today he would see Caroline McClellen naked and even have his dick up between her long white legs! Man! All the way back to the trail he imagined what it would be like, then he imagined her sucking his long dick, and it became rock hard. He had already paid two dollars to hump the fat Mexican whores in the nearby village a couple of times, but never no respectable white girl! Even slow Billy was gonna get some, and so far as anybody know'd, he ain't never had no poonany at all before! What a day! He just hoped that damned fool Billy hadn't gotten himself and their horses too far away.

*******

Burt looked down at the cornered girl and knew better than to get too close without having the boys here to help with holding her down. Why, she looked ready to sink her teeth into anything that came within striking distance.

Caroline stared up at the ugly mule skinner with hate and frustration. Maybe the filthy bastard would come close enough for her to get her hand on that gun, and then nothing would happen to her. She could gut-shoot him, and then force the others to get her into town to a doctor.

When dad had first brought her here, the silence and solitude of the brush country seemed beautiful and peaceful. But laying on the rocky ground with only the horny Burt Jackson standing nearby anticipating deflowering her, Caroline wished that she was back in Pennsylvania, or anywhere else than right here.

"Who do you want fucking you first?" Burt suddenly asked, hitching his belt up with pride, "One of those whelps that won't appreciate a cherry like you, or a real man?"

Caroline was surprised. He was offering himself up to her like a prize, as if she could even fathom spreading her legs for someone so vile. Then her instincts for self-defense kicked in. This was serious, and if she was going to make any kind of break, it was going to have to happen before the other two got back.

Smiling her beautiful smile up at him, Caroline spoke calmly and in the most friendly, seductive voice that she could muster, "Burt, when I saw you unload those heavy barrels as you were moving our household things out to the farm last year, your arms bulged with all of those strong muscles and your hairy chest made me stare. I have to admit that it made me just a little squishy down in my little girl place."

Burt was stunned. He had never imagined that she was watching him that way. He did have big arms, it came from 20 years of hauling goods all over three counties in his wagon, and he took pride in his natural good looks. At 6'4 and 220 lbs he could whip most men and turn many a woman's eye. He also knew that a hairy chest was a sure sign of manhood, a trait that he had grown increasingly proud of as a teenager when it started growing. His thick pubic hair and long thick rod swinging from his groin were also a matter of great vanity to him. He considered himself a real catch, and evidently this girl had noticed.

Caroline smiled again, which seemed to put Burt at ease. Then she removed her slender arms from her chest and slowly took the torn shirt off, revealing her proud 36D breasts with light rose areolas and long thick nipples. Her slender waist combined with her delicate shoulders and neck to create a perfect frame for her deliciously perfect melons, and actually made them look larger.

Burt stared in awe.

Caroline continued in her sweetest voice, "Honey it wasn't you that I ran from, it was the others. If you had just taken me on a picnic like I dreamed about so many nights as I lay awake in the dark fingering my little pearl and remembering your strong arms, then we could have done this a lot sooner." Then she leaned back and smiled seductively while slowly unbuckling her belt and unbuttoning her pants.

Mesmerized, Burt walked closer.

Caroline worked her boots off gently, and slid her pants and panties down over her swollen ankle to reveal her neatly trimmed strawberry blonde bush to Burt.

Burt stared at the naked beauty before him and felt his erection rising.

Caroline spread her knees so that Burt could get a good look at her pink crease, rubbing her neatly trimmed pussy hairs she cooed, "Burt honey, I'll bet your hand would feel a lot better down here than mine does. If you don't mind, I'm a little bit shy... I want to be with just you for our first time before the boys get back... Then if you still want them to have me I won't fight it."

Burt rubbed his hard cock through his pants, nearly losing his mind with desire and anticipation. "Get on your knees," he ordered, "I like my whores to suck my meat first."

Caroline blushed at being called a whore, she but didn't let it bother her. "Ok Burt, I want to be your girl though, not just another whore. I'm going to prove to you that I can pleasure you much better than they can, every night from now on."

Caroline folded her pants and shirt under her knees to avoid the painful little rocks, and kneeled obediently as Burt walked up to her, drew his gun, and holding it behind his back to keep it out of the pretty girls reach said, "Prove it."

Caroline rubbed his erection through Burt's filthy pants, unbuckled his belt, and soon had the first cock that she had ever seen in her small hands. It was huge. At least 8 inches long, with a huge purple head, and her fingers didn't go all the way around its thickly veined girth.

Caroline smiled up at Burt and rubbed his cock between her ample breasts. "Mercy, Burt, you're hung like a stud horse!"

Burt smiled. He knew that she would like it. All the women exclaimed about his size.

He couldn't wait anymore. Just seeing the sweet young girl stark naked and smiling up at him while she played with his cock was too much. "Put it in your mouth," he said.

Caroline paused, took a deep breathe, and then with every ounce of self-control that she could summon, she willed herself on. She leaned forward and lovingly licked the big rubbery head, then slowly licked down the length of his shaft while moving one hand to gently fondle his big balls. She gauged the odds of getting the gun right now, and knew it wasn't the time yet. She would have to play it out a little longer.

When her generous licking brought her luscious mouth and tongue back to the head of Burt's cock, he put his free hand on the back of her teenage head and slowly pushed his hard meat into Caroline's virgin mouth. Her full pink lips parted to accept him into her beautiful face, and she murmured, "Mmmmmm,"as if loving it. "No teeth," he said, "Or it will be the last thing that you do." Caroline nodded as she tasted a man's pre-cum for the first time and began to suck Burt's rigid schlong until dimples appeared on her rosie cheeks. She lovingly played with Burt's big hairy balls and stroked his thick sausage, as with one big ham like fist he held her long red hair that she combed in the mirror this morning, and slowly pumped his dick in and out of sweet Caroline's face.

"Now play with your nipples while you suck me off," Burt ordered.

Caroline obeyed, releasing Burt's balls and seductively rubbing her plump breasts for his enjoyment, including twisting her large nipples until they were ramrod hard and sticking out proudly.

"Ahhh...," Burt breathed. "You are a really good whore... and damned sure the purtiest that's ever serviced me."

Caroline turned her pretty face up to Burt, smiling with her dark green eyes, and sucked his great cock as hard as she could. A strange small sensation was coming over her as her tits responded to being rubbed.

Burt said, "Now keep rubbing those gorgeous tits, you slutty little bitch, and rub that little pearl of yours too. Make sure you rub it good, 'cause I'm gonna know if you're doin it right."

Caroline let go of Burt's shaft and moved her hand down between her white thighs to her pink clit and rubbed it as ordered. She balanced on her knees and lovingly sucked him as he moved his hips to slide his slick hard meat back and forth through her pursed moist lips.

For several minutes Caroline continued to pleasure the arrogant asshole this way, enthusiastically and expertly sucking and kissing his manhood in an attempt to bring him to climax. She hated being forced to service him, but she would do her absolute best, as ordered, until he came in her mouth; then when he was temporarily overwhelmed by his orgasm she planned to lunge for the gun that was just out of reach behind his back.

Caroline sucked as Burt held her red hair and fucked her pretty face. He loved the way that she looked up into his eyes with those beautiful green eyes as he humped her full mouth and those dimples in her cheeks proved how horny and ready she was. Her amazing big tits swung heavily to the rhythm of his hips as he fucked her willing mouth, and her fish belly white skin was perfect and smooth like a young girl should look. No whore had ever looked this good while receiving the gift of his manhood.

Caroline sucked and rubbed her clit while squeezing her tits and hard nipples. Soon the little pleasure that started in her nipples expanded to her clitoris, and she felt her virgin pussy tightening and becoming a little wet. Her breathing quickened and Burt saw her chest begin to flush.

"That's it sugar pants, work that honey pot," said Burt, "I want to see you squirm for Daddy's dick."

Caroline obeyed, willingly. Her pussy felt strangely wonderful, and Burt's dirty talk sounded different too... it didn't bother her as much as before.

Soon Caroline forgot to keep her eyes open as Burt fucked her mouth. She was getting wetter and more flushed as the pleasant sensations in her nipples and between her legs increased, until after a few minutes they suddenly washed over her in a wave of euphoria that she had never felt before. It was her first orgasm. A small moan escaped from her throat and her squishy little girl dripped a little bit of excited woman juice into the sand below.

Burt took great pride in making her orgasm against her will. "That's my girl," Burt said, "Now let's turn that little moan into a crying beg for Daddy's meat."

Pulling his heavy cock out of Caroline's warm mouth, it plopped down and bounced in its hardness like a spring while he twisted Caroline's long red hair until she was standing with her lily white back to him with all its cute freckles. "Now slut, bend over and grab your ankles."

Caroline froze, knowing that she could not be taken, not like this. Her mind raced. Then she heard him cock the pistol, and knew it was a warning to her in case she had second thoughts. She slowly and very grudgingly bent over forward and grabbed her ankles, shifting her weight to favor her hurt foot, as tears dripped from her emerald eyes. She felt helplessly embarrassed and exposed in this position, and she knew that Burt had a perfect view of her tight little ass and virgin muff.

"Now that is one purty little snatch," said Burt.

Caroline blushed, but kept up her act. "And it's all yours from now on honey."

She watched from below as his big hand cupped her mound and slid up with a big finger tracing her wet slit and brushed against her swollen clitoris. She sucked a breathe in, at both the shock of a man's hand on her love nest and his brush against her sensitive nubbin.

Burt chuckled, "Baby likes that don't she?"

Embarrassed, Caroline kept up the act, "It feels wonderful."

She watched in helpless awe as Burt slid a long thick finger into her vagina, and then she gasped again as he rubbed it in a come-hither motion against her velvety G-spot. "Unh.." she exhaled, and Burt smiled. The little tart hadn't ever played with herself inside, she didn't know about her own G spot. Sliding his big finger in and out of Caroline a few times, he heard her breathing slightly harder, and inserted a second finger into her sex. "Burt... please...no..." Caroline whimpered, even though the sensations made her body say otherwise. But Burt kept going, and was soon fingering her with two fingers as he rubbed her little brown butthole with his thumb.

Caroline's breathing increased and her pussy clinched spasmodically against his strong fingers. She couldn't help it, another small moan escaped her throat.

"I think Baby likes Daddy's fingers inside her," Burt teased.

Caroline flushed with shame. "Yes honey...you're amazing" she said, playing along.

Burt chuckled. "Well fingers ain't nothing compared to that big dick you like so much. Now Ol' Burt is gonna make you whinny like a mare in heat."

Watching upside down between her legs, Caroline could see Burt shuffle a half step closer to her with his stiff member bouncing like a thick branch. He placed the bulbous rubbery head up against her pussy lips and a shiver ran down Caroline's spine. Seeing his pole touching her squishy crease for the first time was a little bit frightening but also strangely exciting.

Burt started rubbing his hard cock on Caroline's virgin folds, making sure that the veined shaft rubbed her precious little clit until he felt her womanly juices overturn any objections from her mind, and soon her innocent crease became slick and inviting.

Burt leaned over Caroline's back and held his excited tool on the outer folds of her warm pussy while getting a rough handful of one of her plump titties. "Say 'Fuck me Daddy' and I'll give you what you want."

Caroline bit her tongue and then said, "F..f..Fuck me.. D..d.daddy."

Raising back up, Burt held Caroline's hip with his free hand to balance her, and said, "Put me in."

Caroline's mind raced, and giant wells of tears wet her eyes, but she obediently reached up and placed Burt the mule skinners big hairy cock at the entrance to her womanhood.

"Now hold me there and tell me what you want," said Burt.

Caroline felt her spirit slip away as she said, "Put it in me."

Slowly Burt began to slide his meat into his virgin captive.

At first it wouldn't go. He had to push, then stop, push a little further, then stop. Caroline thought that it wasn't going to fit. But Caroline's body betrayed her just when she needed it most, helping Burt with its warm lubrication, and slowly the big purple head slipped into her tight slash.

Caroline felt feint. She was getting a head rush from being bent over, and the violation was too great. Burt slid in a little more and tears of disbelief ran down Caroline's upside down face and into her hair. When Burt got to her hymen, he said, "Tell me to take your virginity."

tbear64
tbear64
244 Followers
12