Taking Chances

Story Info
Mary's new philosophy on life includes sexual experiences.
5.3k words
4.48
42.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary had just finished braiding her long dark hair back and turned to check her reflection in the mirror. Not bad. Her full breasts filled the navy blue bikini cups perfectly and the dark fabric created a V between her newly svelte hips. The navy blue really brought out her dark blue eyes as well. She slipped the navy blue and white polka dot sundress on over the bikini and tied the halter-top around her neck. It too showed off her cleavage to its best advantage and the hem ended just above her knees.

She sighed happily. This was the beginning of a new life for her. She had shed the extra weight and had laser surgery on her eyes before moving to New Zealand. She had also taken a vow... no more regrets. She would take chances. She would say yes to life. She might just say yes to Chris, even though she had only met him the night before.

*****

Mary's hosts, Jan and David, had taken her out to the local diner for her first night with them. It was a family type of place and they were having a nice quiet visit to ease her into the way of life there.

"Hey, Chris! How are you doing?" David had raised his hand as the man passed by.

Mary turned to look and enjoyed the sight thoroughly. Chris was a handsome guy in his early thirties, medium build and height but tanned. One could see he was lean but muscular beneath the t-shirt and shorts he wore.

"Hello, David... Jan. I'm well. Yourselves?" Chris's smile took in Mary as well and lingered there.

"Good," David replied. "Why don't you join us?"

Chris took the empty seat at their small square table, his knee brushing against Mary's. He smiled at her. "Excuse me."

David introduced them. "I'd like you to meet Mary. Mary, this is Chris, our nearest neighbor."

Mary nodded and took Chris's proffered hand. A little jolt of electricity ran up her arm when they touched. From the slight widening of Chris's eyes and the way he held her hand a few seconds longer than necessary, she had the feeling he had felt it too. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is mine," Chris said.

"Mary just moved to New Zealand," Jan put in. "She and I were friends when I went to college in the States. She's staying with us until she can find a place. She'll be the new librarian in town. I was thinking of having some friends over for a small welcoming party tomorrow night. Will you be available?"

"I will," Chris said as he smiled at Mary. "I definitely will."

*****

The thought of Chris induced Mary to hurry and finish getting ready. She had enjoyed chatting with him but it was the heat in his eyes as he leaned in to talk the night before that made her flush as she thought of him. Finally, she took a deep breath, held it for a few seconds than blew it out, opened the door and went out to meet the guests.

The main living area was crowded with people and Mary could hear more in the kitchen. She scanned the rooms, but there was no sign of him. Jan grabbed her arm and started introducing her to people.

The evening was a whirlwind of new faces and names, something Mary had never been very good at. She always had to have regular contact with someone in order to remember a name for very long, unless there was something special about them.

Someone special walked in at nine-oh-five. Mary felt his presence as soon as he entered the room, as crowded with people chatting and laughing as it was. She knew she couldn't have heard his voice over the music, throbbing loudly, but she turned to look and met his eyes. He smiled and she couldn't hide the pleasure she felt just knowing he was there, as he made his way across the room.

Chris was wearing a t-shirt and shorts, as he had been the other day. Mary was a little surprised when he casually leaned down and kissed her cheek in greeting. "A little present for you." He held up an orchid, purple and white.

"Oh, how lovely," she said, taking it from him. "You shouldn't have."

"Well, I had to do something to stand out amongst all the guys here vying for your attention." He cleared his throat and looked around.

Mary laughed but as she looked around, she suddenly realized that there were quite a few eyes on her. The laughter died in her throat and she looked down quickly, starting to feel overly warm and anxious. She felt the blood drain from her face.

Chris frowned. "Are you okay?"

She nodded once sharply. "I just need to get some air." Her throat felt tight as she forced the words out. She turned and made her way quickly out to the kitchen and through to the back door, stepping out into the night air.

She didn't realize Chris had followed her until he spoke and she jumped.

"Are you sure you're okay? Should I get Jan?"

"No... no." Mary sat down on the steps and leaned forward, pressing her forehead to her knees. "I just get a bit claustrophobic in crowds sometimes."

"Ahhh, gotcha." Chris sat down next to her and began to slowly stroke his hand up her spine and back down.

"So, you have a farm?" Mary asked, trying to distract herself.

"Yep. I hope to be totally self-sufficient one of these days. I've even got olive trees. I'm planning to press my own olive oil. You should come over sometime. I'd love to show you around. It can get a little lonely over there."

"I'd like that." Mary's breathing slowed as her attention became concentrated on Chris's hand, stroking her back. As she sat up again, Chris's hand stilled, but stayed flat on the small of her back.

"Feeling better?" he asked.

She flashed him an embarrassed smile. "Yes, thanks. I feel silly, having to rush out like that. I had promised myself that I would be brave and take chances now that I'm living here, and look how I'm cowering out on the porch and keeping you from the party."

Chris looked directly into her eyes. "I'm quite happy where I am right now."

Mary couldn't think of anything to say to that. She looked out into the shadows that were gathering beyond the pool of light from the porch. It was still very hot out.

"But perhaps you need to get back to your guests?" Chris asked. He started to stand.

Mary put her hand on his arm. "Oh, no, not yet. I'm not ready to go back in."

"In that case..." Chris stepped down off the porch onto the lawn. He turned back and offered his hand to Mary. "Let's take a walk down to the stream."

Mary took Chris's hand and got to her feet. He tucked her hand into the crook of his arm and led her down a stone walkway, down the sloping lawn, to a stream embankment. As they got further away from the porch light, it became easier to see in the light from the moon and stars. They stepped down on some large boulders that edged the stream.

Mary sank to her knees and dipped her hand in the water. "Oh, how lovely. It's so nice and cool."

"There's a nice little pool here, where they damned it up just enough to create a swimming hole. How about a dip?"

Before she could respond, Chris had pulled his t-shirt off. Mary could barely make out his outline in the dusk but she had a feeling that when he took off his shorts, he didn't have a bathing suit underneath.

Chris stepped down into the water. "It's perfect. Come on."

Right. Taking chances. Mary got up and slipped her shoes off then untied her sundress and pulled it down. Her hand touched the tie on her bikini top but she let it drop.One step at a time. She stepped down the stone ledge, feeling her way with her feet, until she was fully submerged in the water. She sighed happily. It was perfect after the unrelenting heat all day.

Chris moved toward her. "Nice, huh?" He reached out and touched her shoulder then slid his hand down to hers and tugged her forward. "Come on, there's a ledge under the water over here we can sit on."

He swam backward, leading her. Chris pulled her in beside him, slipping his arm around her waist, as they sat on the ledge. "Just big enough for two."

Mary was acutely aware that this gorgeous man was naked right next to her. Then he simply leaned in and started kissing along her jaw with his mouth open. She could feel the wet warmth of his tongue on her skin as he worked down her neck. Her eyes drifted shut and heat pooled between her legs in the cool water. Chris's fingers slid between her legs and stroked along the fabric covering her there, a teasing touch that vibrated through to her flesh. She didn't hear the footsteps approaching.

"Mary? Chris? That you?"

Mary thought she heard Jan hiss, "David! Leave them alone."

Mary felt the exhalation of Chris's sigh on her skin. "Hey, Dave. Yeah, we were just cooling off."

Or heating up, Mary thought. She could just make out Jan muttering. It sounded like she was saying, "bumbling puppy."

*****

Mary popped her head in the kitchen door to say good-bye to Jan. "I'm just leaving to walk over to Chris's farm."

Jan looked up from the bills she was working on and grinned. "Ah, good. Hold on half a sec, though."

Jan got up and dug into her pocket and pulled out something that she held out for Mary. Mary walked further into the room and held open her hand for Jan to drop it in. It was a condom. Mary burst out with a laugh. "I'm just going over to see the farm."

"Don't be so pessimistic." Jan winked. "You never know. Better to be prepared."

Mary shook her head but she pocketed the condom and turned to walk out the door.

"We won't hold dinner for you," Jan called after her, giggling.

*****

Mary set a leisurely pace, taking in the countryside on her way over to Chris's farm. The day was already heating up and she wasn't surprised to see Chris stripped to the waist as she approached. Then, as she came to the split rail fence near the garden, she realized he wasn't wearing anything at all. She stopped, blushing. Should she leave?

Chris turned and stretched to tie the bean runners at the top of the poles. He caught sight of her, turned half away and brushed off his hands. "Hello Mary, you seem to have caught me alfresco in the garden. Shall I go in and dress?"

Letting her breath out, Mary leaned against the fence, striving for a nonchalance she didn't feel. "Not on my account," she replied.

He smiled. "Come and join me in the garden." His statement was a bit of a dare. He turned to her, front on, hands on hips, innocently exposed. As she joined him, he seemed to be taking in her shorts and tank top. She had worn sneakers for the long walk over. It was a warm day, and her shirt seemed to be clinging to her breasts.

Mary tried to look without seeming to be staring. He had a lovely body, well proportioned and utterly masculine. "I'm sorry about showing up unannounced. You did say I could come by some time for coffee and you'd give me a tour of the place. I just figured there was no time like the present."

He held out a hand to her. "It's no problem. Come look in the greenhouse. I have some tropical plants I think you'll like."

She took his hand on the way to the greenhouse, trying to keep her eyes forward. Inside the glass building, it was sweltering. Beads of sweat formed instantly and Mary saw some run down Chris's back as he led the way between tables filled with plants.

"These are carnivorous plants from Borneo." He pointed out some rather phallic looking pitcher plants.

Mary fanned herself with a hand but it didn't do her much good. As her eyes kept straying to his naked backside, a wicked thought entered her mind. Could she? Did she dare? She took a deep breath. "I'm very hot. Would it bother you if I stripped down too?"

Chris let his eyes drift over her flushed face and down her body. "I was going to suggest it."

Mary pulled her top off over her head and unclipped her bra, letting her full breasts free. She unzipped her shorts, unbuttoned them and slid them down her legs, kicking off her sneakers as she did. Her long dark hair fell over her white shoulders. Self-consciously, she left on her panties. She picked up her clothes, folded them and set them on a table then went back to admiring the plants.

Chris simply stood back, watching, but trying not to leer. His erection soon gave him away though.

A ladybug flew through the air and landed on Mary's shoulder. Chris gently brushed it away, a reflex action, but once his hand was on her shoulder, he didn't move it away

She looked up and smiled softly, "thank you."

Chris stared at her intently. "Mary...you are beautiful."

Mary blushed but let her eyes travel over his body openly. "You're quite attractive yourself."

He smiled and watched as a dribble of perspiration ran between her breasts. It went down her stomach and into her panties. His penis twitched, now fully erect. Reaching out, he snapped a bloom from an orchid to tuck in her hair, behind her ear. "There, that is all you really need to wear in here."

Mary hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties. "I might as well remove these then." She started to slide them down.

Chris knelt and took hold of the panties, to help her get them off her feet. His face close to her mound, he began to blow on her. "You look warm."

Mary sucked in a breath. Already heated from walking over, then coming into the greenhouse, being near him, watching him, had made her wet in other ways. She trailed her fingers over his shoulders.

Chris leaned forward. His tongue touched her pussy lips and burrowed between them as he pushed her open before him, glistening pink. His hands held her buttocks, pulling her closer.

She couldn't believe this was happening. She gripped his shoulders as she moaned and spread her legs further apart.

He pressed the flat of his tongue against her clit. "You taste so good." He lapped at her, then swirled the tip of his tongue around her bud.

Mary couldn't resist rocking her hips slightly against his mouth. "Mmmm, oh, yes, thatfeels so good."

One of his hands moved around to part her thighs further, fingers finding her wet opening, pushing inside against her slick muscles. His other hand pressed against her buttocks, a finger finding its' way between her cheeks. Lubricated with sweat, he tickled her anus. "Put your leg up, on my shoulder."

She felt impaled on his fingers, overwhelmed with sensations. Carefully, she lifted one leg up to his shoulder, reaching out to grip the edge of a table.

With her open before him now, Chris burrowed enthusiastically with his tongue. Her juices coated his face and scented the air as she gasped and moaned. His fingers moved in and out of her pussy and the tip of his finger slipped into her anus.

"Oh, God," she gasped.

"Are you alright?" he asked slyly.

Mary nodded. "Yes, I've just never had someone do that to me."

He slipped further into her anus, moving in time with the fingers in her pussy

"Ohhh, mmm." Mary moaned as she shuddered uncontrollably. "Oh, Chris!"

He sucked on her clit as he pushed his fingers hard into her. "I want to feel you come, Mary."

Her muscles contracted, gripping his fingers. Overwhelmed, she whispered. "Please, I want to feel your cock inside me. Please fuck me."

Chris slid his fingers out of her, stood up and picked her up in one swift movement. He sat her on the bench, plants knocked to the floor.

"There's a condom in my shorts," Mary panted, gesturing frantically to the folded clothes on a table.

Chris fetched the material and found the pocket with the condom, dropped the shorts and tore open the package. He had it on in record time and was back between her legs. He held her legs up, and wide apart, his hard dick at the opening of her pussy lips. He rubbed the head along her slit.

She looked up at him with anticipation, her eyes begging for it.

He leaned forward, his mouth seeking hers and pushed in, just a short way. "You are tight," he murmured. He pushed against the resistance, all the way in, their wet bodies finally touching. Skin slipped against skin. Her breasts move against him. Buried up to his balls, they were hot and bristly against her, as he moved in and out.

Mary reveled in the heat and movement of their bodies. Her hands clutched at his arms. She squeezed down with her muscles on his cock as he pulled back, squeezing him each time he pulled out a little.

Chris groaned, his eyes squeezing shut. "Oh, yes. It feels like you're milking me." The heat was intense and they both dripped with sweat. He held her breasts, pinched her nipples, as he drove in with his cock.

She whimpered and moaned as another orgasm shook her body, more intense than the first with his fingers in her. She gripped his shoulders tight with her fingers, digging her nails in.

He pushed harder, with each stroke closer to coming. Chris held her hips and his head went back. His orgasm moved through his balls and exploded through his cock, buried deep inside her.

Mary gasped and moaned at the sensations. She leaned forward and sunk her teeth into his shoulder, then let go and licked the mark.

Chris shuddered and called out, a stifled animal noise. His arms gave way and he leaned forward over her, getting his breath back. Their panting synched together as they recovered from their orgasms. As their breathing slowed, he kissed whatever flesh he could reach.

She reached up and stroked his cheek, "thank you, that was lovely."

He smiled down at her "I expect you only came around for a coffee?"

"Well, you did say you would give me a tour of the farm." She smiled.

"Right you are." Chris slowly stood, disentangling their bodies, removing the used condom. He offered Mary his hands to pull her to her feet.

Mary looked toward her clothes but Chris just slid his hands down to her buttocks and pulled her toward him. "You can leave your clothes here. You won't be needing them for a while." His lips settled on hers and she felt the tingle through her body, but he pulled back. He winked at her. "Time for that tour."

"Do you often work outside in the nude?" she asked as he led her out the door. The relief of the outside air was immediate, though it wasn't cool by any means. A breeze had picked up and some clouds had moved in.

Chris nodded. "I like to do lots of things naked." He smiled down at her and leaned in to kiss her neck.

"I feel rather... exposed, like anyone could be watching," Mary mused. "But it's fun too, kind of... titillating."

Chris nodded. "When I first go outside I feel the naughtiness of it. In fact, for the first short while, ten minutes or so, I have to be careful not to hit my erection against anything. It can be painful.

Mary enjoyed the breeze blowing between her legs, where she was wettest. The breeze carried the moisture away but not before arousing her again as it played against her wet skin.

Chris continued, "Eventually the naughtiness subsides and then I enjoy the sensation of the air against my skin, and the sun. It's the simple things, like when I crouch down to do the weeding, the way my buttocks sometimes get tickled by the grass, or the way my dick hangs between my kneeling thighs. We're so used to being held in place by clothes."

They stopped to admire the garden and Chris let his hand stroke up and down Mary's spine as he had the night before. "It's good to get dirty all over too, like when I'm cleaning out the workshop and I come out with dust sticking to my sweat. Sweating is different too, the way droplets find their way down between my buttocks or run into my groin."

"Sounds very sensual." She smiled up at him.

Chris nodded. "Every now and then I catch myself daydreaming about something sexy, like being surprised by a visitor, and the erection returns." He pulled Mary against his body, one hand coming up to cup her breast and tease the nipple. "I occasionally lie down on the grass and masturbate."

A warm rain began to fall, just a light patter, drenching them slowly as they wandered over to the orchard. However, it quickly turned to a heavy rain, the drops stinging.

12