Taking Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The breeze continues to tease Kyla even though the rain stops. Kyla's senses sharpen as she continues to lie splayed in the truck. She hears footsteps approach. Her desire turns into nervousness as she wonders if this person will notice her. If they do, will they be friend or foe? The footsteps get louder. The cadence is the very familiar left-right-left she was accustomed to before leaving the military. They are almost on top of her now. Her pulse quickens even more. Her breathing becomes rushed. She fights to get it back under control. Her pussy swells and then feels like it is opening up. She realizes she's not afraid, she's completely aroused. She sees the couple nod at something. They must have set this up.

Jack sees the truck. The windows are open as Mike promised. His heart begins to beat faster as he nears. His pace quickens with a purpose. He sees Tina and Mike in the window and nods. They nod back. He approaches on the right side and peers in to see Kyla overtly displayed. A grin spreads across his face as her eyes meet his. She looks nervous, but definitely willing. He sees the minute pools of dew spaced along her body from the earlier rain. He looks at her form from head to toe. He notes the restraints are still taught. He sees the creamy drops oozing out of her. Her skin flushed. He asks her what the towel is for and how she got there. Kyla replies it was all in good fun and then she was left out here until she could get her mess cleaned up. The towel is damp from the rain. Jack offers to get her cleaned up. She accepts. He takes the damp towel and begins to dry her body. Collecting the moisture from her neck, breasts, and belly, he wipes her down and cleans her cunt juices tenderly yet thoroughly.

Her back arches as the soft towel caresses her. She knows he is trying to seduce her as much as help her. She watches his strong hands as the towel falls away. Jack honestly explains that the opportunity is too good to pass up. He looks over at the house one more time to make sure Mike and Tina are watching as he begins to execute his plan. Jack wants Kyla to enjoy this now. He has much more interesting plans for later.

He kneels between her legs and poises his lips over hers. His mouth dips down to Kyla's ear to tell her she is safe. He smoothes his hands up her arms to where the ropes are holding her wrists down. He touches the knots and tells her that he is not going to let her go just yet. As his payment for cleaning her up she must let him have his way with her.

Kyla lets out a small sigh from the warmth of his breath as he speaks into her ear. Jack's lips hover just above her skin as he moves down the side of her neck and around to lick the hollow spot at the base of her throat. His tongue runs down her breastbone to the next hollow at the bottom of it. His mouth moves to her left nipple and begins to circle. He closes his lips around her areola and begins to suck. He grazes the back of his fingers down her forearms, over the crease of her elbows, and to her shoulders. Once her left nipple is completely erect, he moves to her right. He tweaks her left nipple, kneading it gently between his fingers. He wants them to stay that way.

Kyla's body warms under his touch. Her breath becomes rapid. She craves him, but knows she can't have him except on his terms. She looks out the back window to see Mike and Tina watching what is happening to her. Jack sees her looking. He grins from ear to ear as he drops a thumb down to her clit and pushes. He releases the pressure and watches it swell. Kyla lets out a moan of pleasure. Jack rests a finger on her lips. He tells her to be silent. Her only job is to accept what he does. "Do... Not... Move," the simple, yet authoritative command. "Do you understand?"

"Yes," she replies. His hand lands hard on her pussy, so hard that Mike and Tina can hear the blow. The unexpected jolt sends pain shooting through her womb.

"Do.. you... Under... Stand?" Kyla nods her head. Another hard blow lands. More shooting pain.

"For the last time, do you understand?" His voice is soft and gentle this time. Kyla doesn't move or speak. A lone tear runs down her face from the corner of her eye. "Good, I'm glad."

Jack rubs her pussy with the flat of his hand to soothe the pain. He kisses her softly down her midline. He tweaks her nipples with his tongue. He rolls them gently between his fingers until they are again erect. His tongue drifts across her belly from one side to the other. He pauses at her navel, inserts his slippery tongue, and sucks gently for just a moment.

His fingertips lightly brush against the smooth skin of her inner thighs, knees, and calves. Kyla's only reaction is the moisture beginning to glisten at her hole. He brings them back up. They caringly follow the outside of her still splayed folds. He very lightly flicks just the tip of her clit and traces down to her pussy. His finger tip runs around the edge. He pushes in just a half inch and pulls it back out. He traces her mouth with moistened finger. He dips it back into her again, pulling out a little more moisture, and runs it around his own mouth.

Raising himself back to her face, he kisses her mouth. His tongue runs circles around their lips. He pushes it into her mouth, past her teeth, and lifts her tongue with his. He pulls away from her completely, then gets out of the truck.

Jack heads for the front door. Back in the window, Mike continues to stroke Tina's pussy as they watch the going's on outside. As Jack's hand crushes down on Kyla, Tina shivers slightly. That had to hurt, but discipline is discipline. Mike tell her that Jack may be just what Kyla needs to learn how to do as she's told. Tina agrees.

Mike's hands had traced Jack's movements. His hard member is pressed firmly against Tina's rear. He knows she likes to watch and doesn't care if someone is watching her. She rather likes it.

Jack comes up to the house and enters. After saying hello to the couple he asks what they think of the show so far. Mike removes his fingers from Tina's slit and slides them into Jack's mouth. Jack pulls strongly on them a few times before letting them slip out of his mouth. He asks for permission to select a few items from the play chest.

Before going back to the truck he tells Tina he wants to see her take care of Mike while he does Kyla. Tina agrees and then Jack moves behind Mike. He reaches around and strokes him. He is pleased to find Mike's natural ooze from the head of his penis. He pulls Mikes hips back against his own and whispers that he'll fix Mike's cravings later. Mike lets out a heavy breath as he feels Jack's cock press against him. He feels the bulge expand through Jack's jeans and grunts. Jack backs away and out the door.

Mike asks Tina to please help him. She greedily takes her husband's dick in her mouth and creates a tight vacuum. Mike takes advantage of it and thrusts forcefully over and over again until he feels his balls tighten, then release.

Jack watches him from the truck and removes his pants to free himself. He loves to watch Mike get blown. The only thing better is doing it himself.

Kyla sees the parcel Jack brought back, but doesn't dare flinch. She doesn't want to hit like that again. She watches Jack remove a blindfold and secure it around her head. He removes the clips from her. She feels them soften back to their usual places. She is drowned in kisses from her navel up while fingers smooth against her legs. She feels his wet tongue trace her pussy.

12