Taking Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Today, asshole!" Abigail barked at him, and at once he complied with her order by plunging himself deep into her, going somewhat slow as she moaned/grunted out in discomfort at first. "You fucking bastard..."

As soon as she got used to it, she gave the signal. As she began bouncing lightly on David's father, his own hips helping by thrusting upwards into her pussy, the man behind her also began moving and fucking her ass. In no time the two men found a rhythm, the busty blonde's body moving like a ragdoll as her lower insides were sandwiched between the cocks.

Yet, even in this situation, she retained control.

"Y-you two, stop jerking off by the side... Uuuggh... Come here and... give me your cocks! Ooohh!!"

The two men, who until now were indeed doing nothing but jerking off slowly in the background, moved closer—one of them having to go around the bed, and stay with his back to the camera; luckily he didn't block the view of much, other than David's father's head—and soon found another set of softer hands on their cocks.

The fuckfest was complete now, as the four men fucked Abigail into oblivion. Not only was she double penetrated, both ass and pussy rammed in as the men got progressively bolder and stronger in their fucking, but she jerked off the other two, occasionally bringing them closer to suck and slobber on the cock.

Suffice to say, that was one of the longer videos as the men constantly changed places between themselves and pulled a train on the busty girl. By the end of it, they finished up by—at Abby's request—making a circle around the bed and jerking themselves off one final time, releasing their cum on the body of a waiting Abigail Breslin. The camera, having been brought closer by one of the men, caught the moment as Abigail got the cumshot of her life; cum hit her on the face, on her perfect big tits, even some getting on her hair—which she, surprisingly, didn't seem to mind.

At the video's end, Abigail scooped up some of the cum on her face and made a sexy spectacle of licking it up and swallowing, the camera zooming in on her cum covered face before fading out like a professional porno.

-----

He didn't think it was possible, he didn't believe it, but now he knew it was true.

As he stood entranced by the video, masturbating to completion for the second time that night, he decided to hold off watching other videos for now. As intrigued—and aroused—as he was by them all, he was tired and had too much on his head, too much swimming around on his mind at the moment.

As he went to sleep after cleaning himself up again, the offer David made him came back full force to the front of his mind. And, as he finally managed to fall asleep to more dreams of his crush getting fucked, his answer was already much closer to be given.

-----

It was a couple days later, as he kept watching those videos, that Joe finally made up his mind with finality. With thoughts of Abigail dominating him, the desire to touch and feel her soft tits squeezing against his body, her smirking mouth wrapped around his cock, her ass being slapped by his balls as he fucked her, he felt as if he was going to go crazy if he did not do anything.

And so, he picked up the phone.

"Hey David, it's me. Listen; is that offer still standing?"

12