Taking Clementine Ch. 06: News Flash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Royce held her shoulders and assisted her as she rose and dropped in the water. Clementine worked her boobs like a bellows, fanning his inner flame. At the top of each cycle, she tipped her chin and gave his knob a fleeting kiss, or tickled it with her tongue. At the bottom, as the great velvet nose disappeared in her cleft, she raised her chin and grinned happily, checking Royce's face for any reaction. She only ever saw open joy and heard him grunt, much the same as when he had been in her pussy that morning.

Royce's nuts constricted and his bag rolled up. He sensed his pending orgasm and drove upward with exquisite timing. At the apex he gasped, "Hyuhn!" and fired his first salvo. By happy chance, Clementine had chosen this stroke to plant an open kiss on his plum. The strong spurt shot to her tonsils. Royce pulled back, trailing squibs of thick cream across he lips, chin and chest. He rose again, still pulsing, but this time Clementine's lips caught and held his throbbing monster. She moved her hands to Royce's head, holding him in place as she licked and sucked the last of the salty tangy jism from his dribbling slit.

When she had finished him, Clementine stood and embraced Royce, kissing him hard. She pushed small gobs of his spunk into his mouth while she squirmed and shimmied her wet torso across his hard chest. Drawing back, she giggled and cooed, "There, all clean... inside and out!" Reaching between his legs she discovered his erection still had substantial spring. She playfully batted it and added, "Oooo! Momma was right!" Grasping the rod in her small fist, she squeezed. It hardened and struggled in her fingers. "She told me somethin' else, too... don't budge, now, Royce!" She directed him, with another giggle, as she waded to the front edge of the pool and picked an object up from beside her folded dress.

When she returned, Clementine held a small polished wooden bowl, but, in the dim flickering light, Royce could not make out any details. The teen, hiding the bowl in her closed hands, walked toward the back rim of the rocky spring. Her peach-fuzz pubes glistened as the water's venting gassy bursts were occasionally strong enough to spray water well above the surface, dousing her pussy and bottom as she approached and passed him. Likewise, when he followed her, the erratic turbulence randomly licked his relaxed eggs and splashed his upright bone with sparking hot spray.

"What that, Clementine?" Royce asked, "and what else did your Momma tell you?" He crowded up behind her. His balls bumped her butt and his cock nosed itself onto the shelf below her tailbone as she bent slightly at her waist and fiddled with the mysterious bowl. While he waited for an answer, his hands naturally pushed their way up her ribs and covered her round young breasts. She moaned when his fingers flicked her upturned nubs and tugged teasingly at her puffed areolae.

"Nnnnnnhhh! Don't... stop... I mean, DON'T STOP, Mmmmmeh!" She mewled, thrusting her ass back and bouncing off Royce's muscled quads. Reaching behind herself, Clementine pulled her left cheek toward her hip, exposing a delicate, pink-brown star about the size of nickel but closed tighter than tight. Her right hand quickly spread a thick layer of goop from the wooden bowl on top of her virgin rosebud. "Momma said there was another way to fuck, for the Danger Days in the middle of my cycle, if I did not want to get in a family way... she also said, because I never did it before, I should bring bacon grease to the springs and ask, would you show me how." She looked over her bare shoulder and grinned. "I said I would... so... WOULD you?"

Royce was shocked at the candid conspiracy, but flattered, too. Apparently he had unwittingly auditioned his performance when he ass-fucked Daphne the night before. He swallowed and pressed the plump helmet of his ready cock into the soft, smooth, lube frosting Clementine's little donut. "I'll do my best, Clementine," he said, increasing his pressure and pinching her boobs to distract her from any discomfort. "Just hold still and let me do the work."

"UHnn," Clementine gasped at the first contact, feeling her bung stretch to receive Royce. He paused and she exhaled. "Al-right... I'm ready," she said, pulling both her cheeks further apart. Her sphincter spread horizontally, but closed vertically, under Royce's tip.

"No, Clementine," Royce admonished her. "Really, just hold still... you'll know when you can move. Please." He continued his steady thrust and felt the first ingress as she relaxed her glutes and moved her hands to the pool wall, bracing herself against the rocks. She grunted and gasped again when his dick's helmet slipped past the gate and lodged its rim behind hers. He held for a moment more and then renewed his pressing drive. The grease, melting in the hot spring's steam, dripped down, coating his shaft. He suddenly slid, effortlessly, nearly his full length into her rectum.

"YOWWW!" Clementine cried sharply.

Royce stopped, hoping he had not hurt the adventurous girl. He leaned over Clementine's back and inquired softly, "Are you alright, dear?" She said nothing but she nodded her head in assent. Royce felt her anus tighten around his cock while her ass involuntarily contracted. He remained immobile, helping her grow accustomed to his girth. He continued to twiddle Clementine's left nipple and halo but moved his right hand to her pussy. It was slick from her own juices. Her cunt greedily accepted his fingers, collapsing and sucking them. He probed in and out and thumbed her bean.

Clementine groaned louder and reflexively spread her legs, forcing her bottom to take in the final inch and a half of Royce's hot thick prong. He pulled back and thrust forward, slowly reseating himself, with his bulging tennis ball squashing her butt. "Hyuhn!" he growled, beginning to feel his own desires building.

"Nyuuuhhnn!" Clementine grunted responsively. The new pressure remained but was supplanted by familiar feelings of sensual agony. She was unable to 'hold still' as Royce had instructed. His fingers and cock, working in concert in her twat and ass, compelled her to move. Her hips ground around his pounding piston. Her cunt squished, her thighs trembled and her clitoris danced. With a screech, Clementine announced her crisis was past its flashpoint. Fire consumed her, body and soul. Royce pulled his left hand from Clementine's boob and slapped her ass as he continued to pump his loins.

WHACK! "Yiiii!" Clementine cried, then moaned, "Nnnnnhhh!"

"Hyuhn!" Royce growled again, delivering another smack.

"Hyuhn!" WHACK! "Yiiii!" Nnnnnhhh!" they continued their chorus. Clementine tossed her head. She squealed, moaned and came harder and longer than she imagined she could. Royce at last felt his balls reload and coil for their strike. "AAARRRGGH!" he yelled, and, with a final spank, he yanked his dick from Clementine's gaping asshole, pulled the trigger and hosed her spine and scapulae with his pulsing, spewing, seed. He watched with delighted satisfaction as his cock spit sperm onto the teen's back, until his balls were drained, then he laid his shrinking log on top of Clementine's bottom. Still clutching her tit, Royce scraped his product from the teen's smooth skin with his right hand and brought it to her mouth. Clementine hungrily sucked each sticky finger and licked his palm, gobbling up all of his spent goodness.

Thirty feet away, huddled neck deep in the big pool, Mitch and Daphne, in their own post-coital embrace, laughed as the din of Royce and Clementine reverberated through the cavern. Mitch hugged his eldest daughter and commented, I think our little girl is goin' to learn quite a bit, even before she gets to Boston."

Daphne snickered and retorted, "If she doesn't wear out her professor!"

*** FIN ***

12