Taking Control Over My Boss

Story Info
A work accident gives a man mind-control power.
2.1k words
3.8
223.7k
66

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since that day, my life has been unbelievable. I can do anything I want, anytime I want, with anyone I want. Let me tell you how it all started.

My Life Beforehand:

My life totally and completely sucked. I was in a rut, and my life seemed to never change. Between work and school, I had little time for anything else. This put a real damper on my sex life. I wasn't bad looking or anything, but due to some failed romances at work and due to the fact my school was mainly online, I didn't really have a chance to meet anyone new. I was actually beginning to hate my life.

The job itself was alright, but it was the highest ranked managers that made it horrible. I normally don't have any problem working for women as I have worked for this company for quite a while, and most of my supervisors have always been women. However when the new store manager (top dawg), named Meagan came in, she replaced all of the former pleasant managers with people that sucked up and could provide the same bitchy attitude and demeaning behavior to the rest of the staff. This group of women became known within our store as the regime for their quick and hostile takeover of the store. Perhaps the worst of these managers was Monique.

The funniest thing about Monique's attitude of superiority was that she was the lowest ranked woman on the regime and also the most attractive. Many complaints had been made about her which proved to be a waist of time as Meagan would simply deny any of the claims and protect Monique anyway she could. It had long been thought that though both of these women were married, that they were diking it out when outside of work.

Most of the staff had to work extra hard to make up for the managers lack of work, as most of the regime enjoyed to simply sit in the office and ignore any calls for help from the sales floor. They only came out to give us more work or complain about how unsatisfactory they thought we were. This was soon about to change.

The Accident that changed it all:

I was dreading having to come to work that day as was becoming the trend for everyday I came into work. Everything was as it normally was. All of us employees were busting our asses while Monique, the manager on duty, sat in the office playing on the computer. Boy was I happy when my break time came.

I had just pulled my food out of the microwave when I heard my name being paged by Monique in that unmistakable Mexican accent of hers. I called her to find out what the hell she wanted, and she said she needed me to get something down from one of the high shelves in the stockroom so that she could give it to a customer. I told her I was on break, but she told me not to give her any attitude and to meet her in the stockroom.

When I got back there she actually had the ladder ready which really surprised me as I was expecting to have to get it myself. This act of brief kindness was replaced by her once again bitchy attitude telling me to hurry up. I was still kind of pissed off about being disturbed on my break and continued to move up the ladder very slowly to piss her off. Right about the time I got to the top she shouted, "I said hurry," and hit the side of the ladder causing me to fall and hit my head on the cement floor.

The next thing I know, I am surrounded by clouds and I appear to be in the sky. The temperature is amazing and I feel extremely comfortable. I asked out loud, "Am I dead?" All of a sudden a voice, not from around me, but inside of my head began to speak. It said that I was not going to dye, but rather I was being given a gift. This gift would allow me to control what others think and how they will act. So laughing I said out loud, "Oh, I'm not dying... I'm dreaming." The voice simply said, "Soon you will see."

I felt a surge of energy and the next thing I knew I was back in the stockroom and my head was killing me. I looked up and was confused as Monique was asking if I was alright, but at the same time without her mouth moving, I heard her saying I hope I don't lose my job because of this asshole. I instantly realized that my gift was real and was working. I could hear her thoughts.

Knowing now that she was fearing that she would lose her job for causing my fall (it would be hard for Meagan to protect Monique this time), I told her that I was going to call Meagan and our district manager as well. Monique in trying to calm me down said, "I am sure there is something I can do to make this better, I really am sorry for this." However, her thoughts were saying, "I am not about to go down because of this little bastard." It was this attitude of hers that made me want to test my new "gift."

I said, "Yeah, show me those big fake tits of yours." She had begun trying to tell me to fuck off when I began imagining her taking her top and bra off in my head. Much to my surprise and her dismay, she began to undress in front of me. I was instantly rocks hard as I stared at my once almighty supervisor get topless against her will. The best part about this was that her thoughts were going a mile a minute trying to figure out why she had no control over her body. This was turning me on even more to know how much she hated this.

She began to ask me what was going on when I reached out to grab her newly exposed tits while projecting the image of her allowing me to do so. She was saying for me to stop whatever I was doing, but she could not get her body to physically stop me. I got tired of hearing her tell me to stop what I was doing while also having to listen to her thoughts, so while telling her to shut the fuck up, I projected the image of her doing so. I then began to put my head in her chest and literally do the motorboat in the Silicon Valley.

I told her about my new gift and how I felt she was a bitch and that I was going to use my gift to punish her. Her thoughts were going a mile a minute, but the impression of most of them was exactly what I wanted: FEAR. I told her that from this moment forward she would be my slave and do everything I desired. I told her I had the power to change her thoughts in addition to controlling her body, however, I didn't want to change her thoughts as I wanted her to hate her life as I had hated mine. I then projected the image of her as a slave and doing everything I told her.

My first order was to say nothing about this to anyone unless I gave her permission to do so. My second order was to act completely normal and as if nothing had happened so that no one would suspect anything weird going on. I asked her if she understood, and she sadly nodded with a single tear rolling down her cheek. I told her that pretty faces like hers weren't meant for crying, but rather they were meant for giving blow jobs. I told her that I wanted the best blow job she had ever given, and that I didn't want her to cry about it. She wiped her tear away and began to open up my pants and pull them down along with my underwear. I told her to kneel before me so that she could service her master properly. She got on her knees and took my cock into her mouth.

With the excitement from having this bitch on her knees, and having complete power over her, I knew that I wouldn't last too long. In order to show her how much I hated her, I grabbed her head by the hair and pushed her all they way down so she was gagging on my cock as it pushed its way to the back of her throat. I told her that she was a fucking cunt and that she better swallow every last bit of my cum. It was then that I exploded in her throat and let out a years worth of frustration (from no sex and having to work with her) out. She was able to get most of it except for a drop that landed on my leg as she was taking her mouth off of me. I told her that she would pay for that later but to clean it up for now and then pull my pants back up. Before she could do that I stepped out of my underwear, balled it up, and told her to open her mouth. I then shoved my underwear in her mouth and told her to keep it there and suck on it until I said she could stop. I told her to get both of us dressed and to meet me in the office. I walked out of the stockroom and back towards the office trying not to smile too much. I passed a few of my coworkers and told them that Monique was taking me in the office to reprimand me for something (this way they would avoid the office area and I could have my privacy).

By the time Monique had got to the office, you could tell she was mortified for having to walk through the store with my underwear stuffed in her mouth. I told her to lock the door to the office behind us and then sit down which she did with a truly scared look on her face. I told her to take my underwear out of her mouth and to place it in her purse. After she did that, I told her that I wanted her to tell me honestly how they tasted. She said that they tasted like shit and before she could continue her rant, I told her to shut up. I told her that she had better get used to the taste of my shit as her future punishment would involve my shit. She had a confused look on her face; this was until I pulled down my pants and presented my ass to her face. Now she knew what I was talking about, and just in case she was still confused in any way I told her to begin cleaning my asshole with her tongue.

She looked mortified as she stuck out her tongue to insert it into my ass. Right before she could insert it into my ass, I told her to not move her head away and inhale only through her nose. She was confused once again; this was until I let out a huge fart right in her face. She looked like she was going to cry again as I watched her inhale my fart. I laughed at her and asked her if she imagined anything like this would have ever happened to her an hour before my accident. Her response pleased me for the second time since she gave me my blow job when she said, "no master."

I made her clean my ass for the next hour when I told her to stop as I had to take a piss. She pulled her face away from my ass and actually had a look of relief on her. This was until I told her that I was ready to piss so she should open her mouth. I told her that I loved how she looked scared when she knew I was up to something. I then inserted my dick in her mouth and told her to get ready. I pushed her head all the way down and let the piss flow from in me and unleashed it down her throat and right into her stomach. As I was finishing up filling my boss with piss, I was considering how I was going to top this tomorrow.

...to be continued.