Taking Control Over My Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
I continue to explore my new found power.
1.6k words
4.17
149.4k
37

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I had Monique clean off the last few drops of piss that hung from my dick, I told her that we should both get dressed and finish our night as if nothing had happened. I told her to act completely normal but to be ready for me to use her at any time. And so the night went on and we continued with our normal closing procedures. Monique tried her best to act normal but went flush every time we passed each other. You should have seen her face turn bright red when I grabbed her hand and placed it over my dick right in the middle of the store. Of course we were closed and the other employees were grabbing their belongings, but I enjoyed it all the same.

Once we got into our cars I began considering whether or not I should call Monique and tell her to come to my place, but I decided that I had used her enough for one night and it would be better to wait until the next day. This was all well and good until I started thinking about my plans for the next day and got an instant hard on. I began to think of how I was going to get rid of it when I realized that I was about to pass the house of my ex-girlfriend Rachel. Though she and I were still friends as we had mutually agreed it was better that way, I began to remember how good her lips felt around my cock. I realized I could use my new mind control power in order to have her give me a blow job, and the best part was that she would think it was all her idea.

I pulled up into the driveway of the house she shared with her mom. I didn't see her car but I really did not give it that much thought as her car was a piece of shit and was always in the shop. I was actually quite surprised when her normally prudish mother answered the door in her bath robe. "Hello John, I am sorry but Rachel isn't here right now, and I have to get ready for a date. She should be here in a few hours if you want to stop by again," she said. I was about to say thanks anyway when I realized that I was still horny and that Rachel's mom was actually very good looking. I projected the thought to her that she found the way she had just tried to rush me off to be very rude and that she should invite me in.

I accepted her invitation and proceeded to walk into the living room and sit on her couch. While listening to her thoughts I couldn't help but laugh to myself while she kept asking herself why she had invited me in. I decided that I was to horny to let this go on forever and that I just better tell her so that we could get this over with. I told her to sit next to me and then began to tell her, "Sara I have a very special gift. This gift allows me to control the actions and thoughts of others. I am still new to it, but I have been finding it very useful." Sara began to look at me like I was nuts so I projected to her, "open my pants and pull out my cock." I must have added another 4inches to my already hard cock as she pulled it from the confines of my pants. She had a horrified look on her face and I had no reason to humiliate her the way I did with Monique, so I projected the thought that she wanted to suck on me like her life depended on it.

Before I could even finish giving her the thought, her mouth was on me. This was different from my earlier blow job as it was done more lovingly instead of being more about anger and force. She twirled her tongue around my cock while she sucked, and it seemed like she was thinking about nothing else besides making me cum. She was doing such a good job that I was ready to explode in less than three minutes, even with all of my previous exertions from earlier that night. Though I normally enjoyed cuming down a woman's throat, I told her to stay still while I pulled my cock out and erupted all over her face and chest. She looked pissed so before she could even say anything, I made her feel as though she thought that this was incredible, and I made her feel like she had to have me right then and there. Unfortunately for her, I was spent and after pulling up my pants I told her that I was ready to leave. I told her not say anything to Rachel, however, this was clearly not one of her concerns as just before I was about to leave she asked when I could come by again and I simply said, "Soon." I then walked out the door glancing behind me to see the hot mess that I was leaving her in. Boy this mind control stuff is great I thought.

The next day...

For the first time in as long as I can remember, I actually was looking forward to going to work. Normally I would be upset by having to close the night before and then open the next day, but not this morning. Sure I could have anyone I wanted, but there was only one person of whom I wanted to "fuck," and that was Monique. I was happy when I got to work as she was the one who let me in. "Hello Monique, how are you," I said in a mockingly nice way. She tried to show her normal attitude by replying with, "Listen here you little bastard...." But I wasn't having any of that and as no one was around, I backhanded her across the face. I projected the thought that she would now follow every one of my commands as I said them instead of me forcing her mind after each command. Then all I said was, "shut up and meet me in the office." On my way back I noticed the schedule and saw that Megan was due in as well and that she would actually be the manager in charge today instead of Monique.

As soon as we got to the office I told her to let us in, and as once the door was open I plopped on down into Megan's executive chair. Monique wasn't sure what I had in mind until I told her to close the door behind her. I began to listen to her thoughts, and realized that she was looking forward to Megan coming in so that she could be saved. She realized how truly helpless she was going to be when I told her that I intended on using Megan as well. I then stated that we could take care of business in the mean time. I simply pointed to the ground in front of the chair, and with a sign of resignation and lost hope, she obeyed.

Once she was on the ground, I began saying, "You are no longer my boss. I am your master and you must obey me. You must learn how to worship me." I then told her that I did not have a shower since our last encounter and that my feet were killing me. I then told her to take off my shoes and socks. At first it didn't bother her that much when I told her that I wanted a massage, but her face went white when I told her that I wanted her to only use her tongue. As I had programmed her to follow every command, much to her horror, she began the worshipping of my feet.

The second her tongue touched my foot, I had an instant hard on. I tried to just simply enjoy her worship of my feet, but was getting uncomfortable, so I pulled my cock out and began to stroke. It was at that moment that Megan walked in on us. She looked like she was about to scream, but before she could, I projected to her that she should shut up and do everything I tell her. The first thing I told her was to close the door behind her. Once the door was closed I felt compelled to tell her what was going on. "Your control and that of the bitches under you is now over. You belong to me, and you will do as I say. I am already in the process of training this bitch, but I will begin your training as well," I told her. I then told her that my cock was cold and that she should put it in her mouth and suck on it a little. I then told Monique that she should now focus on my toes by sucking on them as well. God it felt great to have such power over these two formerly power hungry women.

I knew that with these two bitches sucking on different parts of my anatomy, I would not last long. Before I knew it I was ready. I pulled out of Megan's mouth and sprayed my load all over both of their faces. At this moment, I also realized just how much I was beginning to enjoy this act of seemingly marking my territory. Before they could try to wipe their faces, I told both of them to clean each other with just their tongues. I began getting hard again at the sight of these two bitches cleaning my cum off of each other.

And so I began my morning, ready to enjoy the rest of my "workday."

To be continued...