Taking Dad's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to rise so that she could slip my throbbing dick inside her slit. I held her hips. "I told you that I would not fuck you tonight. If you put my dick in you, I will stop and make you go sleep in your own bed."

Mom gave a groan of frustration. "You're so mean to your mom."

I smiled, moving her hips so that she was again rubbing her clit against me. Mom ground her clit down hard and was moaning as her orgasm grew closer. I could swear that I could feel her hard clit rubbing against my dick. It felt like a finger rubbing back and forth.

"James! James!" Mom's eyes grew wide. She threw her head back and began to hump her cunt hard and fast. Then with a scream, her body began to shake. I felt her cum. But it wasn't just her Cumming; mom was shooting her cum from her pussy. Each jerk caused her to shoot another squirt. Each squirt brought another scream from her lips. After about 4 or 5 squirts I felt her collapse against me.

I held her as I felt her calming down. The next thing I knew, I could hear her even breathing. Mom had fallen into a deep sleep. I gently eased her off of me and slipped from the bed. I grabbed a towel and cleaned up her mess as much as I could. My dick was still throbbing. I hadn't even cum yet.

I stood looking down at my mom. She was spread on her back with her legs still open. I could see her crème still oozing from between her hairy lips. I stood looking at her while I stroked my dick. Tomorrow I would have her the way I had fantasized. I would be sliding my dick deep into her cunt. That thought brought me to the edge. I was glad that I still had the towel in my hands.

12