Taking Dictation: Beautiful Art

Story Info
MasterMitch takes his pet to another level.
3.8k words
4.39
11.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a very long week, filled with investor meetings and all of the other little extras that go along with out-of-town visitors. But it was finally Friday evening, and the last investor had left around four o'clock. That gave her just enough time to finish the reports and correlate the copies into stacks to be stapled into booklets. By the time Cynthia printed out the last set of 'minutes', she was ready for a long, hot soak in a steaming bubble bath. But, the final paperwork would require a signature to make it official before she could actually call it a day.

An hour later, as she walked through the door into his office, Mr. Walters signed the last page with a flourish and tossed the ink pen in the trash can beside his desk.

"I have decided to revise our little Saturday games, my dear." he said as he turned to face her.

As tired as she was, a little thrill of excitement shivered along her spine. No matter how exhausting the week was, looking forward to their 'private' time on Saturday made it all worthwhile.

"Come here, pet." her Master said, as he pointed to the spot between his feet.

She couldn't hold back the little grin, or the sparkle that made her eyes light up. "Yes, Master." she murmured softly.

"From now on, you will find an itemized list in your 'in-box'. You are to follow the list exactly as it is written. Every item will have been given a great deal of thought, and each will have a specific purpose. Do you understand?" he said, as he watched her face closely for any hint of reserve or hesitation.

"Yes, Master Mitch. I understand everything you have told me." she responded immediately.

"Good. Now, here is your list for tomorrow. Go home, take a soothing bath and get plenty of rest. You'll need it." he instructed, as he held out a folded sheet of paper.

Cynthia shuddered at the deepening tones of his voice, coupled with the faintly sardonic smile that tilted the corners of his mouth. Both promised she was in for an adventure on her return to the office in the morning.

Once she'd returned to the outer office, and before she began to gather her coat, purse and gloves ... she unfolded the piece of paper. In the familiar bold strokes of his handwriting she read:

#1. wear only the red corset, black heels, black lace garter belt and fishnet stockings.

#2. let your hair hang loose and unbound.

#3. nothing but your coat is allowed to cover the clothing listed under item number one.

Her knees shook at the visual. In essence she would have to ride the subway ... naked.

* * * * *

As Cynthia stepped onto the subway platform the next morning, she was glad the buttons ran from the collar of her winter coat almost to the bottom hem. There had been fluffy white flakes falling when she'd stepped onto the front stoop of her apartment building this morning. The gusting wind, caused as subway cars shot past, didn't help at all. Her teeth wouldn't stop chattering, and she visibly shivered with even the slightest breeze.

The red satin brocade corset didn't cover much. She could feel the seam at the top edge rubbing against her chilled, rigid nipples. The fishnet stockings might as well have not been there at all, and she knew anyone that looked down at her feet would wonder at her choice on a morning this cold.

Cyn realized her mind should be on Master's reaction, but the cold kept reminding her that she was barely covered up and all it would take was the wrong cross-wind to show everyone around her. As much as she should be embarrassed, a little thrill of excitement amped up the shivers at the thought of one of the men standing beside her catching a glimpse of the pale rose skin surrounding the darker nipples. Or even if her coat did the unthinkable and lifted just a bit too high ... her bare ass, even her smooth mound, might become visible.

When she finally stepped through the automatic doors, Cyn turned and wrapped one hand around the upright pole. A strangled cough drew her attention to an elderly woman sitting on one of the benches along the wall of the subway car. The woman's eyes were trained on her coat. She looked shocked, and Cyn was almost afraid to look down. Slowly she ran one glove-covered hand down the row of buttons. One ... two ... three ... four ... nothing.

With a groan, she looked down to where the front had caught on the pole as she turned. The fabric had bunched up, leaving her legs bare from ankle to the top of each thigh. It was painfully obvious that only a thin pair of fishnet stockings covered her lower body. To make matters worse, as she glanced around, the seated woman wasn't the only person on the car that had noticed. Winks and smirks from several men she hoped never to see again, greeted her furtive attempt to see without seeming to.

When her stop finally came and the door whooshed open, Cyn hurriedly stepped onto the platform and practically ran up the steps to street level. She kept her hand on the overlapped seam to keep the gusts from opening it again. Thankfully the office building's front door was only a half block from the subway stairs. She was able to duck in before anyone, who might have shared the same car, could try to get her attention. She held back the sigh of relief until the gleaming elevator doors closed.

Once she'd unlocked the office door, it took only minutes to hang up her coat ... drop her handbag in the bottom drawer of her desk and kick it closed with the heel of one shoe. She paused just long enough to give her hair a quick brush to smooth down the tangled strands caused by her hurried trip from the subway.

Cyn slipped into Mr. Walters' office, expecting to find him waiting, but to her surprise the office was dark and his chair was empty. Unsure of her next move, Cyn walked over to the chair in front of the massive floor to ceiling windows and sat down. As she sat there, Cynthia reviewed the list her Master had given her at the end of the day. She was dressed exactly as he expected. From the shiny black pumps with the blood red soles, to the long freshly brushed strands of red, she matched his instructions to the letter.

Suddenly the sound of a key in the door caused her to jerk upright. Master Mitch had arrived and the adventure was about to begin. Mr. Walters smiled at her as the door closed. Cyn looked exactly as he'd imagined she would. But then, Cyn never disappointed in any way. She was a dedicated personal assistant, a meticulous secretary and her attention to detail was astonishing.

"Good morning, Master Mitch." she murmured.

"Good morning, baby girl." he responded with a smile. "Did you sleep well last night?"

"Yes, Sir, I took a long soothing soak ... then sipped a cup of camomile tea before I got into bed." She said. "I fell asleep almost as soon as I turned out the light."

"Excellent, pet. You're going to need every moment of it, because I have a long day planned and I've been looking forward to sharing this little adventure with you." He said.

With that Master Mitch placed his briefcase on the desktop and opened the lock. Cyn resisted the urge to peek, and instead clasped her hands together behind her back. She watched Him place the items side-by-side on the desk. First to be removed was a pair of stainless steel handcuffs, lined with suede leather. Beside it he coiled a long steel chain, with oversized alligator clips on each end.

Next he removed a bundle of strands that turned out to be a flogger made of red suede, attached to a handle shaped vaguely like a dildo. Several other items found their way to the glass covered desktop. Most she knew, a few she would surely learn about before the day was over.

"Come kiss Me, pet." Master said.

Cyn slowly walked around the desk, lifted her chin and raised up on the toes of the black pumps. Master smiled and bent his head to take her mouth in a long, punishing kiss. She moaned at the intoxicating taste of dark rich coffee and a hint of mint on his tongue.

The kiss was so intense that she didn't notice the sharp click as one of the cuffs encircled her wrist. She heard the second, but at that point ... it didn't matter. Master's lips moving against hers were too sweet to ignore because of something as unimportant as the feel of metal tightening around her wrists. Slowly Master Mitch pulled back, but he held her in position with his hands around her upper arms.

"It's time, baby girl. Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes, Master." she answered breathlessly.

Master led her around to the only bare wall of his office. Cyn had often wondered why there were no photographs or paintings hanging on it. She had never really looked closely before and now as she looked up, she understood why. There were three large hooks screwed into the top of the wall. They were placed just a bit further than shoulder width apart and the opening were pointed up, toward the ceiling.

Master positioned her facing the wall and attached one end of the long steel chain to each of the handcuffs. He used a long, narrow rod with a hook on one end to drop the chain over two of the hooks. It stretched her arms over her head and then spread them apart just enough to keep her from moving. She shifted to get more comfortable. When she moved, his hand cupped her right asscheek, squeezing it.

The pressure, and heat of his hand caused a soft moan to slip past her lips. It was as if the faint sound triggered something in Him. His hand lifted and came down with a stinging smack against her bare skin. She didn't even try to hold back the yelp of surprise. A growl of satisfaction sounded behind her, and he switched to the other unprotected cheek.

Three ... quick ... sharp ... spanks!!! She whimpered, and shifted quickly from one foot to the other.

He leaned against her back and whispered into her ear, "Who owns you, pet? Who controls your pleasure, as well as your pain?"

"You do, Master. You own everything about me." She murmured as tears quivered on her eyelashes.

He sank to one knee behind her and closed a steel cuff around both of her ankles. As she watched, he lifted a narrow panel up from the floor and twisted two hooks into position. She groaned when he attached a short piece of chain to each of the ankle cuffs, then to the hooks, pulling her feet further apart. She was completely at his mercy, he could do anything he wanted to her body. Standing spread-eagled, with her breasts pressed against the wall, she shivered. But she was unsure if it was from fear, or more likely, excitement.

His hands slowly traveled up the inside of each leg. The closer to her core they came, the hotter his palms seem to become. When they stopped, and he drew a line along the puffy lips, she moaned. If it hadn't been for the handcuffs holding her upright, she'd have fallen. But that moment of pleasure paled beside the feel of his fingers drumming against the tiny nub of flesh that peeked from below her mound. Moisture flooded her slit and coated his fingers.

"Master's good little slut." Mitch said as he arose from behind her.

Her forehead rested against the wood paneled wall, and all she could do was shudder as the dripping juices began to dampen the floor between her spread legs. Even when he stepped back and reached over to the desktop, she didn't look up to see where he'd gone. Her back arched, and she moaned when his hand smoothed over her ass again.

The slight swishing sound was her only warning before the feathery strands of the flogger covered both cheeks with a stinging pain. It took only a moment for the pain to register, but when it did, she gasped. Like before, the leather strands curled around her shuddering asscheeks three times. The difference was, this time it wasn't quick.

They struck, and slid away slowly. Almost as if soothing behind the pain. Each time the flogger landed on her exposed skin, the need for another grew stronger. Until her body began to bow, thrusting her bottom back in anticipation of the next one. That's when they stopped, and when they stopped, she pushed back even more. Even rising up on tiptoe, as much as the chains would allow.

He watched. He waited. But he didn't wait for long. As her body quivered in need, the handle of the flogger pressed against her clit, intensifying the throb that had been building with each flick of the strands. The feel of pressure against the tiny bundle of nerve endings ignited an explosion that sent her over the edge, screaming, "Master!, Master!, Master!"

Mitch watched his sweet little sub twist and jerk against the wall. The way her body responded had become a pleasure unlike anything he'd ever experienced. While it was true that he'd had several submissives in the past, this one was special. Even when she was apprehensive about the direction he was leading her, she trusted him completely. She never failed to arouse a fierce need in him, and as always, he would have her.

Unzipping the front of his trousers, he cupped her bottom and thrust hard enough to sink into her hot, wet tunnel. He didn't even attempt to hold back the growl of satisfaction as her walls closed around him. Thrusting harder and faster into her cum slickened core, he fucked her shuddering body like an animal claiming his mate. Pinning her against the wall, his pounding thrusts timed with the guttural growls against her ear.

"Mine!" he repeated every time his sac slapped against her vibrating clit.

She was lost, lost in him, lost in being taken, lost in becoming his property. The sound of her shrill cries, begging for more, drove him over the edge. Load after load of thick hot cum spewed from the pulsating tip of his cock, coating her grasping walls with his seed. It mixed with her juices and trickled down the inside of both thighs, marking her with his scent. He leaned against her back, holding her trapped between his body and the smooth paneled wall.

Breathing heavily from having taken her so hard, he hoarsely whispered, "Who owns you, slut?"

It took two attempts before she could force the words past her trembling lips, "Master Mitch owns this slut, Sir."

"Good girl." he said with a satisfied smile, and he looked down at the wet stains left on his slacks by their sex.

Mitch sank to one knee, and released the ankle cuffs that kept her from moving. Then he raised up, took the hooked pole and lifted one end of the chain off the overhead hook. Cyn thought he was preparing to release her, and didn't want it to end.

"Master, please." she begged.

"Please what, pet?" he asked, pausing to look down at her flushed face.

"Please Master, please don't stop, I'll be good!" she whimpered.

Mitch smiled at the look in her eyes. "Yes, baby girl. You will be a good girl for Master, won't you?"

She nodded frantically. "Yes, Sir, i will be Master's good girl. Please don't stop fucking your slut, Sir. Please!"

Mitch laughed at the needy look on his little slut's face. He grabbed the chain that held her hands above her head and used it to turn her whole body around. Her back slapped against the wall, and he reattached the handcuff again. He didn't use the chain that hooked to the ankle cuffs this time. His plans would require her legs be left free of the restraints.

Mitch walked over to the desk, and picked up a short bladed dagger with a wickedly curved tip. Cyn's eyes grew wide as he turned with it held tightly in one hand. Each step closer he came, the more her breathing increased. She was panting wildly by the time the tip of the dagger slid into the shadow of her cleavage.

"Master!" she cried. "Please!"

One single stroke and the satin brocade split from top to bottom, spilling her heavy breasts into view. She was left standing in nothing more than the black lace garter belt, fishnet stockings and the cum splattered pumps.

Mitch growled at the vision before him. "You are beautiful, pet."

His cock instantly sprang to life, hard and throbbing. He hooked both hands behind her knees and lifted, parting them as his hips drove forward. She screamed as his cock found it's home and held her pinned against the wall, unmoving. He leaned back just enough to watch her face. Mitch began to move slowly, his cock sliding smoothly in and out of her slick little hole.

Fucking her was bliss, but watching the emotion that flitted across her face as his cock bottomed out made it even more exciting. She was getting close. He could feel the way her walls tightened around him, squeezing and pulling at him. She was the only woman that had ever made him lose control. Even now, with her arms straining to keep her body upright, he knew she was ready to cover his cock with slick sweet cum.

"No!" the growl came from deep within his chest as his cock backed out until only the head remained between her puffy lips.

Cyn's hips bucked to take more back in, but he refused to allow it. The more she struggled, the more elusive Mitch became.

"Master! Please!" she whimpered, trying desperately to grind against him.

But no matter how hard she tried, he would not relent. Cyn's body finally shuddered weakly, and went still. The tears leaking from the corners of her eyes were almost more than he could stand, but, as he reminded himself. He was the Master ... she was His submissive.

Mitch began to slowly rock his hips. Nothing but the swollen head moved in and out of her body. Cyn's tear stained cheeks blossomed with color, and she began to moan softly. Her head pressed back against the wooden panels as her gaze locked onto his. Again, and again, he brought her to the point of release. Each time he stopped, just before she fell over the edge.

Her body trembled and twisted in his hands, silently begging for more. She began to push against the wall at her back, as if by doing so she could get what she so desperately needed. Mitch knew she was finally ready. He pulled out of her soaked pussy and let her feet drop to the floor. Confused, she fell back against the wall. Even when he removed the long chain from the overhead hooks, all she did was close her eyes and remain in the same spot.

Mitch smiled, she was ready. He picked Cyn up in his arms, carried her across to the desk and set her down on the edge.

"I am your Master, pet, and you are my submissive. Do you understand?" Mitch murmured against her ear.

"Yes, Master. I understand." she said with a faint catch in her voice.

Cyn watched as he picked up the briefcase and brushed the unused instruments carelessly off into it. Then dropped it onto the floor and kicked it under the desk out of his way. Mitch moved around between her legs, reached out and pushed her backward onto the glass covered desktop. His hands grasped her ankles, spread them wide and pulled her to the edge of the desk. The sight of her slit, glistening wetly, drove him beyond reason.

He wrapped one hand around his straining shaft and slapped it against her mound over, and over. The feel of his cock head whipping her clit forced a shrill scream from her throat. The spasms that had been threatening for so long finally came. Again, and again, she screamed. The stream of clear liquid that pumped out each time a wave washed through her body, dripped onto his shoes. The smell of her orgasm was the final straw. His fingers sunk bruisingly into her hips and pulled her back on his straining, rigid cock.

Like a starved man, he fucked. Cyn's body jerked and twisted on the slick glass desktop. She would have been tossed to the floor except for the grip he had on her waist. He was mindless to anything except the tight little tunnel that squeezed and pulled at his cock. He owned this pussy, and the woman who went with it. Mitch leaned down over her, latching onto one of the swaying rose tipped breasts and sucked as much of it as he could between his lips.

Cyn couldn't stop cumming, as soon as one orgasm slowed, another one began. Her body was no longer hers, of that she was positive. She would never be the same, and knew she didn't want to. Master Mitch owned every part of her, and she would give him anything he wanted. Then, without any warning at all, he came. Howling loudly, his seed flooded her core with great gobs of thick white cream. She could feel her walls squeezing around him, milking his heavy balls. Struggling to drain him dry.

12