Taking Elaine: Day 03

Story Info
New slave Elaine is taken to town.
12.2k words
4.64
88.6k
32

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

Elaine awoke to the call of a raven.‭ ‬She had always heard the saying‭ "‬up with the ravens‭" ‬but had never really considered it in a literal sense until now.‭ ‬It seemed early,‭ ‬the morning was chilly and the sun not yet up over the mountains to the east.‭ ‬She stretched a bit then curled up into a tight ball under the blanket.‭ ‬She was not ready to get up yet.

It took her a minute to realize that Roy was not with her.‭ ‬She was so used to sleeping alone that she thought nothing of waking up by herself.‭ ‬Oh yeah,‭ ‬that's right,‭ ‬she was a slave now.‭ ‬The sharp pain from her abused rectum should have reminded her of that.‭ ‬She peeked out from under the blanket and saw Roy,‭ ‬her owner,‭ ‬her Master,‭ ‬building the fire back up.‭ ‬He was wearing jeans,‭ ‬boots and a t-shirt.‭ ‬She thought that the jeans showed off his tight twenty-two year old ass nicely.‭ ‬There were certainly worse men to have as an owner.

She pulled the blanket back over her head.‭ ‬He would get her when he was ready,‭ ‬she was sure of that and might as well enjoy as much of her rest as she could.‭ ‬The ground was hard and lumpy so it was not all that comfortable,‭ ‬but she was warm.‭

Elaine was thirty years old,‭ ‬5‭'‬2‭" ‬tall and her Irish heritage showed through in her build.‭ ‬She had small,‭ ‬sensitive,‭ ‬firm breasts‭; ‬long legs,‭ ‬narrow hips and a beautiful ass.‭ ‬She had big,‭ ‬beautiful blue eyes that seemed to draw in even the most casual glance.‭ ‬Her eyes also seemed to display her naturally shy disposition,‭ ‬in them one could see her ready to run like a frightened deer.‭ ‬Her hair was straight and dark blonde and fell to the middle of her back.‭ ‬All in all,‭ ‬Elaine was a very beautiful woman and her shy,‭ ‬quiet nature seemed to draw men‭ (‬and at least one woman‭) ‬in to try to solve her mystery.

Roy had certainly solved it.‭ ‬Two days ago,‭ ‬a Friday,‭ ‬Elaine had left her lonely apartment in Prescott,‭ ‬Arizona to meet Amanda in the middle of nowhere,‭ ‬Nevada.‭ ‬Amanda had once been Elaine's roommate and also her lover,‭ ‬the first person to really draw Elaine out of her shell and the first person to bring Elaine to orgasm.‭ ‬Amanda was not in the little ghost town where Elaine got off the bus.‭ ‬Three gross looking men were threatening to gang rape her when Roy rode up on his motorcycle,‭ ‬seemingly to her rescue.

Instead of rescuing her,‭ ‬Roy had ridden off with her then tied her to a picnic table and raped her.‭ ‬Elaine had not fought and had actually orgasmed.‭ ‬Roy had taken her deeper into the vast emptiness of the basin and range country and continued to rape her,‭ ‬eventually tying her to a bed and violating her virgin ass.‭ ‬Each time he took her, Elaine fell deeper into his power.‭ ‬She craved what he was doing to her,‭ ‬and yesterday she had signed papers‭ (‬of dubious legality but definite enforceability‭) ‬that made her the slave of her rapist.

Now she had an owner who could do anything he wanted to her at anytime and she had to obey.‭ ‬Roy had kidnapped her,‭ ‬raped her repeatedly but she had been the one to sign the contract making her his property.‭ ‬She had been fucked like she had never been fucked before and she wanted more.‭ ‬But not right now.‭ ‬Right now she wanted a little more sleep.

When she woke up again it was bright,‭ ‬very bright.‭ ‬The sun was over the mountains and shining on their little camp.

Roy handed her a cup of coffee.

‭"Get up," he told her tersely, "we need to get moving."

There was something in his tone and mood that made Elaine nervous.‭ ‬There was something that had him,‭ ‬well,‭ ‬she would not say scared,‭ ‬but she would say on edge.‭ ‬His eyes darted around the landscape,‭ ‬tracing the road leading down to the highway.‭ ‬She followed his gaze and when it stopped at a spot where the road disappeared into a wash she stopped,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬A faint haze of dust led down into the wash from the other direction and stopped there.‭ ‬The windless morning had not carried away the sign that someone was down there.

Elaine drank the coffee as fast as she could.‭ ‬She had hoped for at least a quickie this morning from her master,‭ ‬but he had other things on his mind.‭ ‬He went through her bag and found a pair of shorts and long sleeve shirt,‭ ‬of course there was no underwear for her.‭ ‬At least that seemed normal,‭ ‬or about as normal as her life was right now.

He took off her collar and handed her the clothes.

‭"Get dressed and sunscreen up."

He finished putting the camp away and took the jacket Elaine had worn the past two days.‭ ‬He looked distastefully at the dried semen on it,‭ ‬but put it on anyway.‭ ‬He went into the cargo box and pulled out a pistol.‭ ‬Elaine stopped rubbing sunscreen on her face when she heard the metallic noise of the gun chambering a round.

Roy looked at her briefly,‭ ‬but didn't say anything.‭ ‬Elaine wanted to ask what was going on,‭ ‬but not only did she not think that it was her place,‭ ‬she was also afraid.‭ ‬She could feel the violence in the air,‭ ‬the edge of something lethal,‭ ‬and did not want to push it.‭ ‬It did not seem to be directed at her,‭ ‬which comforted her some.

She thought about asking Roy to fuck her or use her somehow,‭ ‬to at least relieve the tension,‭ ‬but could tell he did not want to.‭ ‬Instead she finished her coffee,‭ ‬slid on her sandals and put the cup and sunscreen in the cargo box.

Roy gave the camp one last look then motioned for Elaine to get on the motorcycle.‭ ‬He did not cuff her this time and when he put the helmet on her he left the visor up,‭ ‬she could see this time.‭ ‬He mounted up and started it up.‭ ‬To Elaine's surprise he headed back the way they came,‭ ‬back into the mountains.‭

Now Elaine could see the road and it scared her.‭ ‬She clung tightly to Roy as he negotiated his way up the narrow road.‭ ‬When they got to a corner looking back on the valley Roy stopped.‭ ‬He looked back and saw a cloud of dust on the road they would have taken to the highway.‭ ‬It was past the wash and heading towards them.‭ ‬Elaine saw it,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Her eyes had always been good,‭ "‬functional as well as pretty,‭" ‬as Amanda used to say,‭ ‬and she saw the cloud was being kicked up by an old pickup truck.‭ ‬It was hard to say for sure,‭ ‬but it looked like the one the cowboys from yesterday drove.‭ ‬Elaine shuddered thinking about how the two sweaty cowboys had,‭ ‬with Roy's permission,‭ ‬raped her mouth yesterday.‭ ‬Now they were coming after her.

‭"I'm a little surprised they didn't try to get you during the night," Roy said over his shoulder. "They were probably too drunk. Now they are going to be hungover, mean and stupid." He reached back and rubbed Elaine's perfect thigh. "Don't worry, I'm not going to let them have you. You belong to me."

Elaine squeezed Roy and relaxed a little.

‭"They are on the only way out of here, unless we want to go back over the mountains. All the other roads are dead ends. I don't want to spend a day going back and we're out of food. So we'll wait for them somewhere up in here." Roy looked around, "I just need to find the right spot."

Roy moved on again,‭ ‬slowly over some of the sketchier parts.‭ ‬Elaine was not sure how the cowboys could bring a truck up here,‭ ‬but Roy seemed to think they could.‭ ‬Finally he stopped.

They were in a narrow drainage,‭ ‬still in the shade.‭ ‬The road crossed the dry creekbed then switched back sharply up on the other side.‭ ‬They could see the road coming back up,‭ ‬it was a tight squeeze as it came around the corner into the wash.‭ The side of the mountain was on one side, a steep drop off plunging a hundred or more feet down on the other. ‬There were lots of big boulders all around and Roy parked the motorcycle behind one, careful not to bump into a cactus.

‭"I give them at least half an hour. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll drive off a cliff," Roy said then took a long drink of water. His stomach rumbled and Elaine let out a chuckle, it helped to ease the tension some.

Elaine climbed up on a car sized rock and sat down.‭ ‬Roy had to admit that she looked damn good.‭ ‬Her shapely legs were bare and if Roy shifted his head he could see up her shorts and see the pussy that had brought him so much pleasure.‭ ‬She was his and he was not about to give her up,‭ ‬especially not to those two drunk hicks.‭ ‬He started to regret letting them use Elaine yesterday,‭ ‬but decided against second guessing himself.‭ ‬Elaine had signed the contract,‭ ‬maybe she would have without the cowboys raping her mouth,‭ ‬or maybe she wouldn't have.

Roy walked around the corner to see where the truck was.‭ ‬Satisfied that he still had enough time he came back to Elaine.‭ ‬She looked at her owner expectantly.‭ ‬Roy stared at her again.‭ ‬He would need all his wits to deal with these guys,‭ ‬especially if he was going to do it without killing them.‭ ‬But at the moment he was horny,‭ ‬and when he was horny he was stupid,‭ ‬his brain was in a fog.‭ ‬Well,‭ ‬there was ready relief.

‭"Come here, Slave." Roy snapped his fingers.

‭"Yes, Master," she managed to say it almost coquettishly. She hopped off the rock and walked to her owner.

Roy's eyes were glued to her.‭ ‬Her beauty still amazed him,‭ ‬her legs,‭ ‬her hips and those gorgeous blue eyes.‭ ‬Yeah,‭ ‬he was not going to think straight until he got off.

Elaine stood in front of Roy,‭ ‬looking up at him.‭ ‬She wanted this.‭ ‬She was not sure what was going to happen when the cowboys got here,‭ ‬but if something bad was going to happen she wanted to get fucked by her owner at least one more time.

‭"Will Master please fuck his Slave?" she asked.

Roy smiled and kissed her.‭ ‬She leaned into him.

‭"Turn around, Slave," he instructed her.

‭"Yes, Master."

Roy reached around and undid the button on her shorts.‭ ‬He unzipped them and the shorts fell to Elaine's ankles.‭ ‬She stepped one foot out of them and spread her legs slightly.‭ ‬Roy bent her at the waist.

‭"Grab your ankles, Slave."

"Yes,‭ ‬Master.‭"

Roy looked at her bent over like this,‭ ‬ready,‭ ‬eager to be fucked.‭ ‬Yes,‭ ‬she was worth killing for.

Elaine breathed deeply,‭ ‬waiting to be penetrated.‭ ‬She hoped he would fuck her pussy,‭ ‬but could not ask.‭ ‬It was his choice.‭ ‬She heard him open his pants.‭ ‬One of his hands was on her back,‭ ‬with the other he guided his hard‭ ‬7‭ ‬inch cock to her wet slit.

She moaned happily as he slid between her lower lips,‭ ‬filling her.‭ ‬He forced his cock all the way into her,‭ ‬stopping as his hips rested against her gorgeous ass.‭ ‬Elaine began moving her hips,‭ ‬circling and milking his embedded cock.‭ ‬She was already so close to cumming.

Roy put both hands on her hips and she stopped moving.‭ ‬He slid back then hammered into her.‭ ‬Elaine cried out as he roughly fucked her.‭ ‬It only took a couple of strokes for Elaine to orgasm,‭ ‬she came so easily now with Roy.‭ ‬Being a slave was wonderful,‭ ‬she thought as she screamed through her orgasm,‭ ‬her cries echoing in the drainage.‭ ‬All she needed was to be kidnapped,‭ ‬raped,‭ ‬sodomized and turned into a fuck toy.

Roy slammed away at his slave,‭ ‬fucking her sopping wet pussy with all the force he could manage.‭ ‬His hands held her upright through her orgasm,‭ ‬otherwise she would have fallen over.‭ ‬He continued pounding away and came,‭ ‬his moans mixed with her cries and echoed through the morning.

They stilled,‭ ‬both sweaty and breathing hard.‭ ‬As his cock softened Roy felt blood returning to his brain and he began to think clearly again.‭ ‬He pulled out of his slave,‭ ‬a trail of semen dripping from her swollen lips.

‭"Thank you, Master," Elaine moaned. She stood back up, turned around and passionately kissed her owner.

Roy was already thinking.‭ ‬It was amazing how much better his mind worked now that he had fucked Elaine.‭ ‬That could be an advantage.

He took off Elaine's shirt,‭ ‬leaving her naked.‭ ‬Next her put on her collar and sat her back on the rock.‭ ‬Finally he cuffed her hands and feet.‭ ‬When the cowboys came around the corner the first thing they would see was Elaine naked and bound on the boulder.‭ ‬That should make them a little easier to handle,‭ ‬a little dumber.

Roy pushed a few rocks into the road on the inside edge.‭ ‬It would force them closer to the drop off.‭ ‬He scrambled up the slope above the road.‭ ‬He checked the gun again,‭ ‬but hoped he would not need to use it,‭ ‬bullet holes were hard to explain.

Roy thought about just letting them fuck Elaine.‭ ‬It would be fun to watch Elaine take it from the cowboys again,‭ ‬seeing those two rough men abuse her tender body.‭ ‬But they had already shown that they would not go away once they had their way.‭ ‬They wanted to own her just as Roy did and only he would.

Roy settled in to his spot.‭ ‬He could see Elaine naked on the rock,‭ ‬she was beautiful.‭ ‬She had taken to bondage so naturally,‭ ‬like she was just waiting for Roy to find her.‭ ‬He wondered what would have happened had Amanda been able to sell her to Frank Goller,‭ ‬like she had planned.‭ ‬He knew Frank pretty well,‭ ‬he was a little more subtle and gentle than Roy was but probably more demanding.‭ ‬He would have not raped her so brutally to start things off,‭ ‬but Roy thought that it was the savage attacks that had stripped all of her defenses away and let her realize her true nature.

Roy chuckled to himself,‭ ‬too much thinking.

Elaine sat on the rock alone.‭ ‬She could not see Roy now that he was behind the rocks,‭ ‬she hoped he was still there and not just run off to leave her to the cowboys.‭ ‬She was naked and helpless,‭ ‬with her hands and feet cuffed she doubted she could even get down off the boulder by herself.‭ ‬Running,‭ ‬of course,‭ ‬was totally impossible.‭ ‬If there was a fight she would belong to the winner,‭ ‬or winners.‭ ‬She would be raped over and over,‭ ‬fucked every way possible.‭ ‬She felt a guilty thrill at the thought,‭ ‬one way or another she was getting taken today.‭ ‬She certainly hoped Roy won,‭ ‬but it was all out of her control now.

A few minutes later she heard the truck engine whining in low gear as it came up the road.‭ ‬The old white pickup rounded the corner,‭ ‬Elaine could see the two cowboys in the front seat.‭ ‬They were the two who had fucked her mouth yesterday,‭ ‬when they saw her they both smiled.‭ ‬There was an evil look in their eyes,‭ ‬but their eyes were bloodshot and their faces pale.‭ ‬They were obviously painfully hungover,‭ ‬Elaine could only guess how much whiskey they had drank the night before and how badly their heads ached.

The truck came to the rocks Roy had piled on the road.‭ ‬The driver,‭ ‬the one with the mustache,‭ ‬pulled forward,‭ ‬the front wheel up on the rock.‭ ‬The truck was leaning out towards the drop,‭ ‬right on the edge.‭ ‬Another rock kept them from going forward anymore and they stopped.

The passenger door opened and the clean shaven one climbed out and into the bed of the truck.‭ ‬He held a large rifle in his hands and looked warily around.‭ ‬The one with the mustache climbed up beside him.‭ ‬They talked to each other in whispers that Elaine couldn't hear,‭ ‬but they looked at her frequently.‭ ‬Finally the mustached one hopped out and started making his way towards Elaine.

‭"Okay, biker boy," the one with the gun yelled, looking around warily from his perch in the bed of the truck. "We're here for the girl! You just stay where you are, we'll take her and be on our way. You try to stop us and I'll shoot you down! We just want the girl!"

His words echoed around the narrow canyon.‭ ‬Roy did not reveal himself.‭ ‬The one walking towards her was only‭ ‬20‭ ‬feet or so from Elaine right now.‭ ‬Out of the corner of her eyes Elaine saw Roy pushing over a rock that was about the size of a washing machine with his legs.

To distract the cowboys Elaine screamed.‭ ‬Sure enough,‭ ‬both of them looked to her and were oblivious to the large boulder that rolled towards the truck.‭ ‬The one with the gun heard the crashing of the rock and looked up just in time to see it smash into the cab right in front of him.‭ ‬He fired a few shots wildly,‭ ‬the bullets ricocheting off the rocks.‭ ‬Elaine ducked as she heard one whiz by her head.‭ ‬The truck tilted for a moment then tumbled over the edge,‭ taking the cowboy with the gun with it. He cursed as he went o‬ver the drop off. ‭A‬ loud crash followed a few seconds later and the curses stopped.

The other cowboy looked wildly around,‭ ‬suddenly realizing he was all alone.‭ ‬He still could not see Roy,‭ ‬so he lunged for Elaine.‭ ‬He made it to the boulder,‭ ‬but Elaine pulled her legs back then kicked him squarely in the face as he tried to climb up on top for her.‭ ‬She thought of what he had done to her yesterday and put all her strength into the kick.‭ ‬She felt his neck snap back and blood from his nose spill on her bare feet.‭ ‬He disappeared from sight as he hit the ground with a sickening crack.

All was quiet for a moment,‭ ‬the moaning of the hurt cowboy beneath her rock the only sound.‭ ‬Elaine saw Roy scramble out from his hiding place in the rocks and slide down the slope.‭ ‬She saw the bulge of the gun still in his pocket,‭ ‬he had not had to use it.

Roy looked briefly at Elaine then walked to the down cowboy.‭ ‬She heard a grunt then saw Roy pick him up and carry him in a fireman carry.‭ ‬He walked to the edge,‭ ‬staggering under the man's weight,‭ ‬bent his legs and threw the cowboy off.‭ ‬Elaine heard a wet thud and snapping as he hit the rocks below.

Elaine gaped at Roy.‭ ‬He had just killed two men to keep her.‭ ‬There seemed to be no remorse in his eyes,‭ ‬just a steely determination to make sure the job was done.‭ ‬He stared down the cliff for a minute,‭ ‬then,‭ ‬satisfied they were dead,‭ ‬turned back to Elaine.

Roy took off the cuffs and helped her down from the rock.

‭"Slave," he told her, "do not talk about this unless I say it is okay. Understand?"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine answered.‭ ‬She did not know why,‭ ‬but she was secretly thrilled he had just killed for her.‭ ‬This was the kind of man who owned her.‭ ‬She was turned on and wanted him to fuck her right then and there.‭ ‬She reached down for his zipper,‭ ‬but he pushed her hands away.

Roy had other plans.‭ ‬He did not want to linger by a crime scene,‭ ‬but wanted to get in to town and work on cleaning up this mess.‭ ‬There were a few people he had to see,‭ ‬and none of them had badges.

He pointed to Elaine's clothes folded on a rock.‭ "‬Get dressed,‭" ‬he told her and went for the bike.

‭"Yes, Master," Elaine was tempted to look over the edge at the wreck below, but was afraid of what she would see. She dressed quickly and got on the motorcycle with her master.

They rode back down the road and sped past their campsite.‭ ‬Once past there the road was flat and mostly smooth so they picked up speed as they headed towards the highway.‭

Elaine watched the scenery,‭ ‬the high desert was pretty in its own desolate way.‭ ‬She thought more and more about Roy and what had happened.‭ ‬She really did not know much about this man to whom she had given herself,‭ ‬what she did know was not good.‭ ‬She knew he was a kidnapper,‭ ‬a rapist and now a killer.‭ ‬That was what she had witnessed and personally experienced.‭ ‬Everything else she had to take at his word.‭ ‬He said he did computer security for a casino in Las Vegas and hacked into Amanda's e-mail to find out about Elaine.‭ ‬He said Amanda was setting her up to be a slave for a man named Frank Goller to get out of trouble.‭ ‬For that matter,‭ ‬she only knew that the Association existed because Roy had told her it did.

Elaine was taking a lot on face value.‭ ‬The mystery intrigued her,‭ ‬though.‭ ‬She did not know where they were going or what would happen to her and that was exciting.‭ ‬What she did know was that she felt more alive than she ever had before,‭ ‬she had felt more pleasure and more sexual fulfillment than she had thought possible.‭ ‬And it was all because of this mysterious young man in front of her.‭ ‬She sighed and gripped him a little tighter.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers