Taking Gf's Virginity and Threesome

Story Info
Had first time sex with my GF and had amazing threesome.
987 words
2.29
51.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Christiano Ronaldo (Name changed of course). I am studying Btech in a very reputed college. To elaborate about me, I am from Vizag, the city of destiny! I am fair, 5\'10\", bit Athletic with maybe around 7-8" dick (stood up right now!). I love boobies! My eyes turn on to boobs automatically without my involvement. You got huge boobs? Fuck yeah, contact me!

Let's get back to story!

As soon as I joined my engineering I got a girlfriend and that too from the same class of mine in just a week. Let her name be Emma Watson. Never had dirty thoughts on her until one day. Let me explain her body. We have been in a relationship for 3 years, but still, i don't know her bra size so does she. But if I am right, she must be around 32-34. But, her ass, at least 42. Such a fucking huge ass! I rode it like hell many times.

After being in relation for 10 days, while we were chatting generally she mentioned that she was having back ache. Hearing that I generally flirted "Come home, let me treat it with massage". She responded to good for that and she came home the next day. I am too good at programming. So I told my parents that she came to learn C from me and asked them not to disturb us. We went into my room(I have had a separate room) and closed the door from inside.

We started with a hug... tight hug! I can feel her mighty melons being crushed. We kissed, licked, exchanged our saliva for 10-20 mins at least and then real thing started.

Me - CR7

Her - EW

CR7 - "Ready for a massage now?"

EW - "Are you really gonna do it?"

CR7 - "Why? Don't you want it or anything?"

EW - "Nothing like that. Okay, let's do it. But don't remove the complete dress."

I nodded OK and lifted her top a bit until I could see her navel. Such a sexy shit it is. Planted a small kiss and a small lick and started massaging with oil. She felt little uncomfortable holding the top while I was massaging. So she asked me to remove the top completely. I was in heaven for a second and removed her top and threw it away. Really, it was my first time a girl being semi-nude in front of me (But had a couple of boob presses and licks in childhood, though!). I was too horny and couldn't control myself. She was in her bra and a pant in front of me. I just thought I shouldn't waste the day. I intentionally said "Your bra is being an obstacle. Can I remove it?" to which, she said YES.

OMFG! Going to watch a girl completely nude in a couple of minutes. I was so excited. Removed her bra and massaged her back for 1-2 minutes and I could not hold my dick for another minute. I lifted her up and made her sit on my lap facing towards me and planted a deep kiss on her lips for a minute.

CR7 - "Let's do it. I can't wait!"

EW - "Even I want it, but wouldn't that be risky?"

CR7 - "Will figure it out later. You want it?"

EW - "Yes."

That moment, I sucked her boobs like hell. I sucked my classmate boobs when I was back in school. But this time, completely horny! She was moaning a little and I asked her not to as my parents could hear it. I removed her pants and she does mine.

I was virgin at that time but had been watching porn since when I was in 7th standard (lol). So, I have had so much of practical knowledge and that was the time for my first practical.

Made her sleep on the bed and started licking all over her body. I couldn't control anymore. It was about time! Took my dick and inserted slightly into her pussy. She moaned a little as she was virgin too and had little pain. After 4-5 mild strokes, inserted completely and started fucking slowly. As I was new to it, I failed to hold my cum for longer and came in her hole. She was not satisfied at all and asked for one more. After a small oral session, we were back again into action. This time I fucked her at least 15 mins without stopping. As I started fucking harder and harder she started moaning. I closed her lips with mine while my dick was exploring her pussy and my hands were playing with her boobs. Came again in her hole. This time I was completely exhausted and couldn't do it anymore but she still wanted more as she hasn't had orgasm still.

After sleeping for 5 mins, we dressed up and she left with 5 mins nonstop kiss with full wildness.

After a year we got many complications in our relationship. But we are still in the relationship for sex and had sex at least 20-30 times by now.

We even had a threesome with our classmate in her house. I am so eager to share that story. She is sexy as hell. I masturbated 100 times at least thinking of her. She loves me, but as she knew that I am in relation with Emma Watson, she couldn't proceed further publicly. But we will have dirty talks, I even asked her for sex directly many times. One day, OMG! I fucked her like anything. I didn't fuck my girlfriend till now with such passion and horny-ness. But let me see how you guys would react!

Let me know how you felt reading it.

Other encounters that I had and going to write are - #1 Threesome with my GF and our classmate, #2 Fucking that girl like hell.