Taking Her Virginity

Story Info
She didn't realize her life was about to change.
1k words
3.71
81.7k
32
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** All characters are 18 years or older**

*****

The girls on the senior high school volley ball team were always wearing skimpy shorts and tight shirts. It made being the janitor at the high school really hard sometimes... mostly because it made me hard most of the time.

Every time they had practice I made it a point to need to clean under the bleachers that day.

I had a particular thing for Jessica, with her long blonde hair and supple legs. She always made me instantly grow hard. It didn't help that she knew I had a thing for her. She had noticed one day while I was cleaning that I was checking her out. Ever since she has thrown me flirty glances and purposely done her stretches with her ass facing towards me.

One Saturday I happened to see her walking down the road. Her long blonde hair was in a pony tail and swinging back and forth as she was jogging. I watched as her ass jiggled as her feet pounded the pavement and I instantly grew hard. I decided right then and there that I needed her. Now.

It was evening so I knew my chances of getting caught were slim. I turned off my lights and quietly followed - slowly enough that she couldn't hear me.

She stopped on a park bench to catch her breath and I knew this was my chance. I got out of the car and silently padded up behind her. Grabbing her by the waist and covering her mouth to muffle the scream, I dragged her to the walk-through of the bridge behind us. I placed her up against the wall, my hand still firmly covering her mouth and looked her in the eyes. "I am going to take my hand off your mouth and if you scream, it won't be good for you. Do you understand?" With tears in her eyes she nodded yes.

I brought my hand down and she followed my directions and kept quiet. Looking her up and down I assessed the easiest way to take her clothes off. Luckily she was wearing loose fitting shorts and a thin tank top.

"Please don't!" Jessica whispered.

"This is happening. I am going to fuck you and I am going to empty my load into your tiny cunt. You are always a cock tease at school and I'm going to have my turn." I said.

"I know I flirted, but I thought it was just innocent. I didn't think you were this kind of person." she pleaded.

By this time my cock was rock hard and I was beyond ready to feel her pussy wrapped around me. I pulled her shorts down to her ankles and my hand moved to her pussy. I started kissing her neck and she flinched trying to get away. She was nervous so she was dry. I brought my hand up to her mouth and stuck my middle finger in - "Suck it. You'll want it nice and wet so it slides in easier." She opened her mouth and sucked on my finger until it was nice and wet.

I moved my hand back down to her pussy and got to the opening. I could feel her slightly tense up. "Are you a virgin?" She nodded, looking away. This surprised me as I would have figured she had fucked the whole football team by now.

My dick twitched in anticipation. I would have her. I would be her first. "Are you on birth control?" She shook her head no.

"Good." -- The thought of me knocking her up was too much for me to take and I shoved my finger deep inside her. She stifled a scream. "That ain't nothin, sweetheart... wait until my cock is filling up that sweet little cunt."

I slowly worked my finger in and out, getting her somewhat ready for what was coming. My thumb moved to her clit and I felt her body start to respond. I felt her get wetter as my finger ravaged her tight hole.

I couldn't hold off any longer. I had to have her NOW. I kicked her legs farther apart, unzipped my fly and brought my rock hard dick to her opening. Her eyes widened at the size of my member.

"I don't think that is going to fit inside of me!" she said as she stared down at my cock.

"Don't worry, sweetie. It will only hurt for a bit." And with that, I started shoving my cock into her tight cunt.

I got about half of my 9 inches into her and grabbed onto her hips and shoved it the rest of the way in. She let out a wail and so I shut her up by kissing her - my tongue ravaging hers.

I started off slowly, in and out, just trying to relish in how hot, soft and wet she felt around me. After a few strokes I grabbed her left thigh and lifted it up to get deeper access. If I was going to breed this girl I was going to get my load as deep as I could.

With each thrust I could feel her body start to get into it more and more. She started to thrust back on me. My mind started racing with thoughts of getting caught. I knew I needed to finish quickly before someone saw what was happening.

I started thrusting faster and deeper and I could feel her pussy get wetter as she started to let herself enjoy it. Each time my dick hit the back of her pussy she would let out a grunt which turned me on even more.

"I am going to cum inside you." I said. Three more powerful, deep thrusts and my body exploded with the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had. I shot load after load of my cum deep inside her tight little cunt.

I kissed her deeply and slowly let my dick fall out of her cum filled pussy. I started to tuck my dick back in my jeans and she stared at me and asked, "What if I get pregnant?"

"Don't worry. I'll make sure you and our baby are taken care of." I walked back to my car knowing I had to follow her home without being seen...

*to be continued*