Taking it for Granted

Story Info
A father's discovery about his son and himself
3.2k words
4.44
224.4k
57
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
681 Followers

“Dad, I know you and Mom love me and I hope that what I’m going to tell you, won’t change that,” my son said as we walked along the beach.

I looked at him and didn’t say anything. I noticed his head was down, his eyes staring at the surf washing around our feet.

“What’s this all about?” I asked him, not breaking stride.

He hesitated and picked up a small stone, throwing it into the water, before turning to me.

“Dad, I know this is going to disappoint you but I hope you understand.”

He had a grim look on his face and his eyes were narrowed, piercing the distance between us. I had never seen him in this state before and I knew there was something upsetting him.

“Don’t tell me you flunked out of school,” I said, watching him closely.

“No, Dad. It’s nothing like that.”

I didn’t say anything but waited for him to say what he had to say.

“Dad, I think I’m gay,” he blurted out, instantly looking away after he had said it.

I stopped in my tracks and looked at him.

“I don’t understand,” I said, waiting for him to turn back to me.

Not turning to look at me, he started.

“Dad, I had several affairs with men while I was at school.”

He hesitated.

“I found myself drawn to men from almost the first moment I got to the campus and I found many others who felt the same way.”

“So you think this makes you gay?” I asked.

“Well, doesn’t it?”

“Son, many young men your age have feeling they don’t understand but they find out for themselves, what they want and how to deal with those feelings,” I said. “You’re not the first young man who had gone away from home and found an alternative lifestyle exciting and intoxicating. Hell, even I had some of those feelings when I went away to school.”

He turned to me and stared at me, his eyes boring through me.

“You mean you had the same feeling when you were my age?” he asked, searching my face and eyes, looking for approval.

“Yes, I did.”

“What did you do?” he asked, holding my arm, his hand resting lightly at my elbow.

“Well, I experimented a little and found I enjoyed it but when your mother came along, that was the end of that, if you know what I mean.”

He smiled and looked away, his eyes moist as he searched the horizon. For a few minutes, neither of us said anything, each of us in our own world. My mind went back to the days I spent at school and I found myself getting aroused, just thinking about it. The thoughts crowding my mind had been fleeting and almost forgotten but right now, they were vivid in scope and I could see myself at that time.

My son spoke and brought me out of my thoughts.

“What did you do, when you said you experimented?”

I looked at him and smiled.

“It was nothing, son. It was just a young guy exploring and finding himself, that’s all.”

“Come on Dad. Don’t leave me hanging. Tell me about it.”

I stopped and looked at him, his eyes watching my face. I smiled again and started to walk, this time, taking his arm, leading him further down the beach.

“There really isn’t anything to tell,” I said. “I tried sex with men and found that it was enjoyable but that was a long time ago. I haven’t thought about it since.”

I looked up and found we had almost reached the end of the beach. I noticed a large log and motioned him to follow me. We sat down and he turned to me again.

“Dad, will you tell me about it?”

I could see that he wasn’t going to let me get away with just passing it off. I looked right at him.

“Are you sure you want to hear it?” I asked.

“Yes,” was all he said as we settled down.

I thought for a minute and the started.

“Well, my roommate was a jock. He was always working out and spent a lot of time running and jogging. Whenever he was in our room, he never wore clothes. I found it a little disconcerting at first but I got used to it. I mean, watching his cock swing between his legs whenever he walked, became a common occurrence.”

I looked at him and his face reddened as he averted my gaze, looking down.

I don’t think he expected me to be so open and the use of the word cock, probably surprised him. I continued.

“Anyway, one day about two weeks after school started, we were in our room, talking and having a beer. As usual, he didn’t have anything on and I was in just a pair of shorts. We’d just about talked ourselves out when the subject of sex came up. Now, remember son, this was when guys were supposed to be very masculine and macho and weren’t supposed to have feeling about other men. As we talked, I saw his erection starting to grow as mine was. We finished the beer and he got up to get another. I watched his semi-erection sway as he walked past me and I absent-mindedly, reached out and grabbed him. He turned to me and without a thought, I opened my mouth and he pushed his cock into me. I don’t know what possessed me but at that moment, all I wanted was his body. Whether it was lust or just the beer making my mind foggy, I don’t know but I wanted him in the worst way. He didn’t seem to be surprised and just stood in front of me, watching me as I sucked him into my mouth, licking around his head and through his slit, tasting his precum.”

This time when I looked at my son, he was watching me intently, his eyes riveted on mine, and it seemed like, he knew what I was about to say, even before I said it.

“I reached around and held his ass cheeks with my hands and let him pump his hard cock in and out of my mouth, the head hitting the back of my throat. I felt like gagging a few times but I resisted and kept letting him fuck me. After what seemed like a long time, I felt his cock twitch in my mouth and suddenly, he was coming, his come throwing itself down my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could as ropes of sperm trailed down my throat. He groaned when he came and held my head with his hands as he spurted into me over and over again.”

I looked at my son and he was still staring at me, a small grin on his face.

“What’s so funny?” I asked.

“Nothing. I’m just thinking how I felt when I had to swallow come spurting out of a hard cock. It sounds like you and I had similar experiences,” he said, looking away towards the beach.

We sat for a few minutes, neither saying anything, each of us lost in our own thoughts.

“So you see, son. Just because you sucked a cock, doesn’t mean that you’re gay,” I finally said, breaking the silence between us.

He didn’t say anything for a minute and then turned to me.

“Yeah, but Dad, I did more than just suck a cock.”

“Oh.”

“Did you ever want to know what it was like to be fucked? I mean fucked like a woman?”

My mind stopped. It was like it had hit a brick wall. I didn’t know what to say. Here was my son telling me that he let another man fuck him. What was I supposed to say?

“Dad, I wanted to find out what it was like. Don’t ask me why but I did. I let my roommate fuck me one night and many nights after that.”

Again, I didn’t say anything but waited for him.

“I found I loved the feeling of a hard cock sliding up my ass. To have the power of someone, pushing himself into me and fucking me was something that I find I need and want, more and more. I loved the feeling of his balls slapping against my ass. The feeling of his hardness sliding in and out of me, overwhelmed me and I found that I looked forward to our sessions more than anything.”

Suddenly, I felt his hand on my thigh. I looked down at it and then up into his eyes.

“What are you asking me, son?”

Without hesitating, he said, “Dad, I want you to fuck me. I want to feel your hard cock in my ass, sliding in and out of me until you come inside me.”

“Son, I can’t do that. You’re my son.”

“I know but I want you to do it,” he said as his hand found my bulge, gently running across it as he moved closer to me.

“Son,” I started but his hand on me stopped me.

I started to grow harder to his touch and he was no longer gently rubbing me.

“Dad, please fuck me,” he said as he stimulated the bulge in my shorts.

I quickly looked around.

“Son, we can’t do that here. Someone might see us.”

“There’ no one around Dad. No one will see us, I promise. We can just go behind this log and we’ll be out of sight.”

I looked around behind me and he was right. The log was big enough to go behind and no one would see us.

“Dad, please,” he pleaded, his hand busier than before.

Again I quickly looked around and then at him.

“Why?”

“Because I want you to. I want to feel your cock inside me. I’ve wanted you to fuck me since the day I got home but I was afraid of how you react.”

I looked at him again and saw the love in his eyes and the desperation too. How could a father resist his son’s request?

“Come on, Dad,” he said as he stood up and moved over the log. “Come on.”

I followed him and we sunk down behind the large log. He reached out and started to pull my shorts down. He smiled when my cock sprang out of them, pointing straight at him.

“Dad, I love your cock,” he said, reaching out, wrapping his hand around me.

I looked down at his hand and felt myself twitch in it.

“See, Dad. You want this as much as I do,” he said as he pulled me closer.

I let him lead me and soon his mouth was around my cock. I could feel his tongue swirling around my head and I felt the back of his throat as my head bounced off it. He was soon bobbing and sucking me harder as I felt a twinge run through my body. My son was very good at sucking cock and he was giving me what I had wanted for a long time, even though, I hadn’t known it.

As I watched him suck me, I looked down at his crotch. The outline of his cock was straining against his shorts. I could see his head outlined by the cloth, a wet spot appearing. I reached down and pulled on his shorts. He knew what I wanted so he took me out of his mouth and rolled onto his back, raising his legs enough to pull his shorts off.

His cock was as hard as mine and I reached out, pulling it to me. I looked at it carefully. His head was a slight purple, the skin soft and pliable. The veins along his shaft were sticking out and it was twitching slightly as I wrapped my hand around it. It felt warm and I started to run my hand down his length, stopping at his balls. He raised his ass off the ground a little to let me hold his balls and groaned when I started massaging them.

“Oh, Dad. That feels so good,” he said, laying back, closing his eyes.

I gently rubbed his balls together, taking them into my hand, feeling their fullness. Again he groaned, only this time a little louder. I moved my hand back to his cock and started rubbing it up and down as he lay in the sand, writhing at my touch. I didn’t think about what I was doing or whom I was doing it too. We were too far gone by then to think about that so I continued.

I leaned down and touched his head with my tongue. He groaned again. I ran my tongue around the bottom of his head and through his slit, making him groan again and again. Finally, I took him into my mouth as far as I could. He groaned louder as he felt my nose in his hair, my lips around the base of his shaft.

“Dad, please fuck me,” he said through gritted teeth. “Please I want you.”

I slowly took him out of my mouth and told him to roll over. He did quickly and half stuck his ass into the air. I leaned down and spread his cheeks apart, exposing his hole to me. I flicked it with my tongue and he groaned again. Running my tongue lightly up and down his crack had him writhing and he pushed back against me. I circled his hole several times before running a finger up his crack, gently massaging him. He was groaning at every touch now.

He pushed back against my finger when it reached his hole and it popped into him, making him almost scream out in joy. I pushed my finger into him as far as I could and then slowly withdrew it. He raised his ass a little more and looked around at me.

“Dad, fuck me now. I want to feel you inside me, fucking my ass. I want your cock inside me.”

I continued finger fucking him for a few more minutes and then pulled my finger completely out of him. Leaning down, I made sure his hole was open and wet before moving up between his legs, pointing myself at his hole. I moved my hips towards him and my cock entered his ass. He groaned louder as I pushed myself into him until I was fully inside him. I rested, holding myself in him as he twitched and pushed against me. His ass was so tight, I could feel his walls rub against my head as I pushed into him. I felt his muscles clenched around me as I held myself in him, my balls resting against his ass.

“Dad, please fuck me,” he pleaded as he raised himself up to his hands and knees. “Please.”

I followed his movement and moved up with him. I slowly started to pull my cock out of him and he groaned loudly. Without taking myself completely out of him, I thrust back up into him and stopped again. He groaned and pushed harder against me, wiggling his ass, telling me to fuck him and to fuck him hard.

I started thrusting in and out of him slowly at first, then faster and faster.

“Dad, take it easy. Go slow. I want this to never end it feels so good,” he said as he lowered his head onto his arms.

I slowed down and thrust in and out of him in a steady pace, my balls slapping his ass every time I fully thrust into him. He pushed back against my every forward thrust and I soon found myself wanting to come inside him. As I heard the noise of my cock sliding in and out of him, I found myself coming. He groaned again as he felt my cock twitch, far up his canal.

I thrust in and out of him a few more times and then suddenly, I was coming inside him, my come splashing against his walls and around my cock. I felt the heat from him and the heat of my come inside him. I grabbed his hips and held myself against his ass, emptying myself into him, wanting to get further inside him. I came over and over again and every time I spurted more come into him, he groaned and pressed against me.

I finished coming and started to pull out of him.

“No, don’t Dad,” he said. “Stay inside me.”

I tried but my cock was softening fast and I popped out of him, my come running down his legs. I leaned back and watched the come on him, slowly move down his legs until it pooled under him on the sand. He didn’t move for a few minutes and then rolled over. He had a big grin on his face and his cock was hard and twitching.

“Dad, that was great. You felt so good inside me. I love the feeling of your hard cock sliding in and out of my ass hole. It was so exciting and I wanted to feel you come in me.”
I didn’t say anything but looked at him and smiled a little. I was puffing from the exertion and I just wanted to rest and relax for a minute. He saw that and let me regain my breath.

“Dad, you see,” he said finally after a few minutes. “I love to have a hard cock up my ass, fucking me like a woman. I love the feeling of it sliding in and out of me and feeling it explode inside me.”

I just nodded.

“I love being fucked,” he said. “I hope you enjoyed it too.”

“Yes, I did,” I finally had the breath to say. “I enjoyed it too.”

“Dad, you know that you can fuck me whenever you want from now on, don’t you?”

“Yes, son, I know.”

We sat for a few more minutes and then I looked over the top of the log. Seeing no one around, I stood up.

“Come on, son. Your mother will be wondering what happened to us,” I said, picking up my shorts and carefully pulling them up over my hips.

“We’d better start back now.”

“Dad,” my son said. “Will you fuck me again?”

I looked down at him and smiled.

“Yes, I will son. Whenever we have the chance, I’d love to fuck you again. Maybe sometime, you can let me feel what its like to be fucked and you can fuck me too.”

He just looked up at me and a big grin came over his face.

“Hurry up, now. Put your shorts on and let’s go.”

I stepped out from behind the log and waited for him to join me. On the walk home, we talked about making love and by the time we got home, my bulge was straining against my shorts again. He noticed it and gave it a little pat as we walked through the door.

“I see you’re thinking about it, aren’t you. You’re thinking about being inside my ass again.”

I just smiled and walked into the house.

rjohnson
rjohnson
681 Followers