Taking It Off Paper

Story Info
You arrange for me to rape you in you hotel room.
1.1k words
2.93
12.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been talking to you about your fantasy of being raped and the feel of helplessness. I was so glad to hear that you where staying in a hotel close to me. You invite confused me as it was also hath a start of a story. I had ways enjoyed the stories that you sent me detailing your feelings of being helpless to do anything about it and how you would take control of the situation.

I had the key from the reception and pushed it into the lock as I had no reply from knocking. As the door slowly I took in the room and imagined that you had spent a lot of time in room as close to the open opening few lines. Closing the door behind me I looked around and my attention was drawn to the table. It was exactly as she had described in the invitation apart from a note, slowly I read it.

'it's time to get this off paper. As long as you follow my rule. Don't leave any marks and no one else can know. No anal.'

I looked at the clock it was time, running the lies thought my head I moved by the door, just as the handle started to turn. It stopped as a quick muffled conversation happened outside. Before turning again as before with some hesitation before the door finally opened. I did not blame you, you know that I am waiting for you but have no idea how I am going to end our story.

As you walk I to the room I see you body in the flesh for the fist time. You summer dress exactly as you described it. I think about how you describe me ripping open you dress. You pause as the door closes, I can hear the mixture of fear and excitement in your voice. "I hope your going to do this." I sneak up behind you grabbing you firmly your body pulling it close to mine, my hart racing as I start the act. "Don't make a sound or struggle and your not be harmed." With my hand over you mouth I waiting for you nod but as I mention struggling you start as if you forgotten. It's more of a show and there is no chance of you getting away. As you move you backside is rubbing agents my cock that I could feel start to harden. After a few minutes you stop knowing that I not going to let you free and nodded.

I knew that you loved the thought of loss of control so I deviated from you invite, spinning you around and pressing you hand together above your head. I can see a some fear in your eyes but mostly excitement. "W....W.. What do you want." you stammered.

"You" I replied brining my lips to yours and forcing myself into your mouth, kissing you. As soon as you kiss back a break the kiss move you to the table grabbing a soft rope that you left there to bind your hands together. Taking you to the bed where throw you on and tie it off to the bed post. I laid on the bed next to you, my hands exploring your body. As soon as it moved between your legs I could feel the wetness. I knew you where getting off on the treatment. I suddenly forced two fingers inside you. You gasped with pleasure before trying to close your legs.

There was a nock on the door and some one outside calling out your name.

My other hand moved over her mouth. "Act normally and don't let him in. Or I will tie him up and make him watch you getting raped."

She nodded to me a I allowed her to speak. "what is it?"

"We all going down to the bar and though you would like to join us."

"I am tied from the traveling and through I would get a early night tonight, maybe tomorrow."

"OK, see you at breakfast tomorrow at 6" As we laid quietly we could hear several people walk away from the door.

I pulled your panties off and for a second looked at white lace details. But my attention is drawn to a damp patch and the crotch. I bring it up to nose and mouth and took a deep breath. Your musk was amazing but did not compare to the looked of last as you watched me.

I am taking my time as I tie your ankle and wrap it around the foot board, then spread your legs slowly your resist a little but we both know this is what you want. Trying your other ankle I know that you have no control.

I know that you crave to have no control on the situation but you set this up. So I decided to change the what was things so that she would lose a lot of the control that she had. We had always talked about it happening fast, I opened a draw and found a vibratory.

As I take it out and turn it on your eyes widen in surprise. Taking my time Iook at it and then slowly run agents your skin. Using my belt to hold it in place I pushed the viberator tip onto her clit and turned it on high, you gasped in pleasure. Sitting on the bed I turned on the TV and started to watch it.

"What are you go to" she complained until I stuffed her panties in her mouth then all I could make out was muffled noises.

I sat in the chair hath watching her and hath the TV. After a while I sat astride her leg slowly removing the vibrator. Your sent was strong and I could see how wet you are. Her eyes showed so much lust, I knew that I should not postpone it any longer.

Climbing on you, my hard cock slowly slipped easily onto your tight pussy. Despite your gag I could make out moans of pleasure. Only a few deep thrusts I felt her grip my cock as waves of pleasure pass over your body as you organ several times. I stayed inside you as several waves contract holding my hard cock. I wanted to not cum yet but your bodies grip was too much and the wave of orgasm passed through my body.

Removing your gag she looked at me with a contents smile. "Thank you."

I smile looking at you tied to the bed letting you wander what I am thinking. "It is not over we have until 6 tomorrow."