Taking It to the Next Level

Story Info
Wife and I go next level with another couple.
4.6k words
4.01
39.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This week wasn't like every other week. Most weeks are filled with work and kids. Although the regular weeks are consumed with those tasks, we always find times to fulfill our sexual needs. Our sex life is great. And we do things most couples only fantasize about. But, we have our own fantasies. Our own sex life desires that just never have been realized. Fantasies that often come up during hot sex sessions but are usually just talk. Usually just to "get us there".

But this week, this week was different. On Sunday, we decide that the following Saturday night we are going to go to the sex club. The one we've been to before, but only to check out and not participant in anything. No expectations, but just to go. To go to a sexually charged environment to have some fun. Some adult fun away from the kids. To let loose and do whatever we wanted and to explore. The club is in Dallas, about 45 minutes from home so we decide to reserve a hotel. A hotel, that we've stayed at before. You know, the one where you sucked my dick in the lobby at 3 o'clock in morning? The one we've had some great sex in before? Yeah you know the one.

With hotel reservations and babysitter arrangements made, all we do now is wait. And try and make it through the week. Which turns out to harder than we thought. The anticipation of our upcoming event makes for a very exciting but long week. We have sex every night after the kids go to bed leading up to our erotic evening, and again most mornings. All throughout the week you send me naughty pics of yourself when you're alone. And some when you're not completely alone and you are being sneaky. I receive a couple pictures up your skirt while you are at work. You aren't wearing any panties. And give me a great glimpse of your fantastic pussy. You even one night, while at a happy hour with your co-workers, which included your bosses, you happen to snap a couple of pictures under the table up your skirt just to show me you weren't wearing panties and how bad of a girl you were being.

Saturday arrives. I must work all day and you are staying at home with the kids. You decide to take them to the zoo and do a few other activities with them. Just awaiting my arrival from my long day. But throughout the day you happen to slip in a few naughty photos. Mostly old ones because you are with the kids, but at the same time very arousing for me. Making my days' work just that more difficult. You get the kids home around 5 in the evening. One goes down for a nap and the other decides to watch a movie. You then sneak away to the bathroom for a "buzz". You set your phone against the door and sit on the floor of the bathroom as to make for a great shot. You then begin to play with your pussy and put your buzzer on your clit. You film about a 50 second video for me. Send that to me. Then you film another one that lasts about 90 seconds. This one you have an amazing orgasm to. Send that to me. Fuck, you are making my day so difficult...and "hard" haha. I can't wait to begin what will become our unknown journey later that evening.

Work for me finally ends arounds around 8 pm that night. I send you a text and let you know that I am on my way home. You reply with a picture of your pussy and say "Great! The kids are already at the babysitter's house." Which I reply "Oh yeah? What are you doing?" You reply with another pic of your full body. You are completely naked and you are playing with your pussy and a caption that says, "I'm ready for an incredible night!"

My drive is about 30 minutes home. I try and drive the best I can but I am I rock hard. I pull cock out of my pants and stroke it pretty much the entire way home. My cock is so hard it hurts. I can't wait to be inside in you, but I know that we must wait.

When I get finally get home, I come into the house and it's completely silent. I walked back to the master bedroom where I find you. You are asleep completely naked. You aren't even under the covers. You are laying on your left side. Very peaceful. I strip my clothes off and lie next to you. Lying next to you wakes you up. But just barely. I just hear your moans as if you know that I am there. I begin to rub your shoulders. Then you head. And ears. And neck. Rub down your spine all the way down to your ass crack. I then rub your ass. It's smooth and cool. You know I love some smooth cool ass. I reach through you the crack of your ass down to your pussy. You are so very wet. I slide a finger in very easily. You moan a tad as you are obviously enjoying the stimulation. You turn and lay on your back and I don't even think you've opened your eyes yet but you've opened your legs. Which obviously causes my natural reaction to dive between your legs. Your perfectly shaven and smooth pussy is so inviting. I suck on your clit and flick it with my tongue. You moan in ecstasy and I'm still not sure you've opened your eyes yet. I continue on your clit and slide a finger in your asshole. Such an increased pleasure for you.

But, you know what? This isn't the what tonight is about. We have much more planned. So, we agree to get in the shower. Which is not the best place for two horny people to be. We touch. We suck. We finger. We fuck. But we don't cum. We are disciplined enough to hold off. We know that that there's an ultimate payoff waiting for us tonight.

The time is now roughly 9:30 once we get out of the shower. We both agree to leave each other alone as we get ready for the evening. You amazedly get ready at the about the same pace as me. We pack a quick suitcase and we head to Dallas. We get to the hotel at about 11. Check in and put our bags in the room and freshen up a little bit. Other than a few kisses and a few little flirty gestures we remain on course to reach our destination shortly.

You, the amazingly sexy mother of two, are wearing a flowy summer dress. It's orange in color. You have a brownish-tanish bra on and pink panties, even though I begged you not to wear panties. Being a 32-year-old woman, with amazing big tits and smooth legs and skin and smooth ass and great feet, you were looking fantastic in your get up. There wasn't a guy on the planet that wouldn't get a hard on for you.

Me, the 37-year-old dude with the average body. Lucky to have you fuck me, ha! But at the same time, I was feeling pretty sexy. I do clean up pretty nice. I had my beard all trimmed up nicely. I had lost a few pounds so the body was looking ok. I shaved my balls so they were extra smooth. My extra average cock was looking great! And my regular balls were on point! I felt confident. I had you, this beautiful girl going to a club with me and you loved me dearly. It's a great feeling. I love you so much!!

You call up the Uber and we wait in the lobby. We wait about 15 minutes for the driver to arrive and you receive around 10 or more fuck me eyes from gentlemen around the hotel. It turns me on to know that my girl is turning some many guys on. You look so amazing. The flowy dress accentuates your body. The cresses in your ass. The curves in your hips. The shapeliness of your tits. Your dress was perfect on you. Or maybe you were perfect for that dress. Either way you were looking amazing. The driver finally shows up and we were off to the sex club.

The club was BYOB so we asked the driver to stop at the closest liquor store so we could pick up some wine. We stopped and picked up 3 bottles of red and then headed off to the club.

We've been to this club before, but something felt different about this time. We felt like something might happen this time. This time wasn't just about watching and recalling things we saw. This time was about making our own memories. But of course, if we found a couple worth making memories with. That's always the trouble.

Once we go into the club and paid our dues, we went straight up to the upper level. We immediately went to take our bottles of wine to the bar. On the way, we saw a couple of girls making out, a girl going down on another and a guy fucking a girl from behind. While arousing, we both look at each other with "what did we just get ourselves into" look. We instantly questioned why we were there. But at the same time, we were both extremely turned on. And neither wanted to leave. We've seen this before why were we freaking out? Maybe because for the first time we actually considered involving ourselves?

After giving our bottles of wine to the bar and getting a couple of glasses for ourselves we decide to go and find a seat somewhere. The club is pretty packed, but we find a spot on a couch in the middle of the upper area. There's three couches shaped in the horseshoe type arrangement. The two outside couches were both occupied but the top of the horseshoe was available. It was a three-person couch, as were all of them. We sit down. I put my arm around you and we just settle in. You sexily cross your legs and scan the scene. I just sit back and relax with my arm around your shoulders. You nervously waive your left leg that is over your right leg. Your sexy high heel shoes that you picked out bouncing up and down. You look amazing. And you are drawing the desire of many people in the club.

Once sat on the couch, we just sit back to take in what the club has to offer. Doesn't take long for the club to offer something. On the couch to the left of us, was a very striking couple. He, a little taller than I and definitely tanner, haha. He had dark hair and clean shaven face. She was also blonde, like yourself. You guys favored each other quite a bit. Her tits were smaller, but much like yourself very attractive. And extremely sexy.

"Hi, how are you guys tonight?" you started off.

"Doing great! Just checking this place out. It's our first time here." They responded.

Not wasting any time, you say "Your girl is gorgeous, do you mind if I kiss her?" I'm sort of taking back by your aggressiveness, but at the same time knowing you I guess I'm not.

"Sure!" He replies with the quickness. She's not even in the conversation but at the same time she willingly leans forward for you to kiss her. Y'all kiss for a few minutes. Even a little bit of tit rubbing, but for the most part innocent girl on girl kissing.

You come and sit back down with me. "What are your names?" you ask.

"We are Violet and Chaz." He responds.

Violet and Chaz sat stoically like a couple of sexual hall of famers.

I could tell you were turned on. She had you going. She made your pussy tingle. They had you turned on.

Violet was 30-35 years old. She was very sexy. Violet was wearing the same type dress as you. Hers was purple. Same type flowy dress that showed off her tits, and her hips and her ass. She gave me a nice glimpse at one point while you guys were making out that she had on white panties.

Just about the time the awkwardness set in, a great song was played by the DJ. Instantly, everyone jumped up ready to move their bodies. All four of us were grinding on each other. It was such a good time. We were really in tune with each other.

When we came back to the couches, me and you sat in the same spots, but this time Chaz sat in the spot which would be the person to the far left of the couch. Violet went back to the couch she was sitting at, which she appeared to be cool with. So now with three of us on the couch, it obviously was a bit more crowded. You didn't appear to mind so I rolled with it. It wasn't long before you had your hands on both of our legs. I could see the bulge in Chaz's pants and Violet was watching intensely.

Chaz acted quickly and pulled his cock out. It was a bit bigger than mine. Not a crazy huge cock, but one that I knew you liked. You immediately grabbed his cock and started to stroke it. So, I figured, hell better pull mine out as well. You began to stroke both. You had both hands stroking cocks, while Violet watched. She sat on the other couch with a lustful look on her face. She didn't start playing with herself yet. She just watched. You could tell she was enjoying the show.

You lift your left leg and place it on Chaz's right leg and then place your right leg on my left leg. This giving Violet a clear view to your pretty pink panties. You continue stroking our cocks, and then Violet works her way down to your pussy area. She pushes your panties aside and starts to lick your pussy.

Being one of our fantasies for your pussy to be licked by another woman you are in complete ecstasy. I can feel the grip on my cock tighten as she licks your pussy. I think Chaz feels it too as he moans in pleasure. You continue to stroke our cocks as your pussy gets eaten by the beautiful Violet. The moans of your pleasure send me to another level of desire. My cock is so hard watching you stroke another man and get your pussy eaten by this girl. Chaz and I each pull down your spaghetti strings and release your tits. We each take a nipple is our mouths as you continue to stroke our cocks.

Violet comes up and gives you a huge beautiful kiss. Her lips taste like the remanence of your own pussy. Your pussy soaks as you lick your own wetness off of Violet's face. You guys embrace in a passionate kiss. Your hands find their way to her tits and you begin to caress them. You leave them nestled in the dress but fondle them through the dress. Pinching her nipples.

Chaz and I now are each a spectator, watching you girls enjoy each other. Both of us gently stroking ourselves.

Violet makes her way back onto the couch in which she originated and you do the same. Chaz and I put our cocks away. We've now come full circle. Everyone clothed and back on their original couches.

"What now?" asks Violet.

"Well, we do have a hotel room. Would you guys like to come back to the room?" You spill.

"Sounds like it could be fun." Violet responds.

You then quickly request me to call us an Uber. Which I of course do for us. We gather our things, including our wine of course. And then we make our way to the front of the club where we would exit to meet our Uber driver.

After about 5 minutes or so our Uber shows up. The driver was a middle aged white guy named George. Seemed like a normal nice guy. He shows up in a Nissan Altima. We decide to all ride in the back seat, which George wasn't too keen with but he eventually gave into. Chaz sat against the window behind the driver and Violet sat next to him in the middle. I sat next the passenger window and you sat on my lap. We were barely out of the parking lot and my cock was out of my pants and your panties pushed to the side. You slid my cock into your pussy but didn't fuck it. You just sat on it. Letting the motions of the road and the bumps we hit cause the stimulation. All the while, like you always do, you are talking to George. Asking him 100's of questions. You are biting your lip as you try to contain your pleasure, but George is no fool and knows what's going on but continues to answer your questions. Violet knows what's going on too and starts to finger your clit. Your pleasure is becoming too much, but you continue to pretend nothing is going on. I can see George's eyes wonder into the backseat. He knows what's up. You continue to enjoy my cock in you while Violet rubs your clit. Chaz is rubbing his cock over his pants. Takes about 15 minutes to reach our hotel. We arrive and I pull my cock out of you. Chaz and Violet exit the Uber on the driver side. I get out of the passenger side. You are the last to leave the car. George was clearly turned on.

"Can I come and join you guys? George blurted out.

"Not this time." You replied. And just then you winked at George, pulled your panties off and tossed to him. "Maybe next time", probably making his entire year.

Chaz and Violet are already in the hotel lobby. You and I are still settling up with the Uber dude and talking outside.

"Well..." I ask you.

"Well..." You reply.

"Are you ready to go have to some fun?" I ask

"Yes. Let's do this!" you answer.

"Good! I love you more than anything!" I confirm to you.

"I love you more than anything as well babe" you say back.

We meet back up with Chaz and Violet and guide them to the area where the elevators are. I hit the up arrow. About 15 seconds later the doors open for us to go up. I hit the button for the 11th floor. The elevator ride was surprisingly quiet and uneventful. We reach our floor and our room was about 5-6 rooms to the right. I slide the card in and we all enter the room.

I had the wine from earlier that I luckily remembered to gather before the Uber driver showed up and offered everyone a glass, which everyone agreed that they wanted. I poured everyone a glass. You said that you needed to use the restroom so Chaz, Violet and I sat in the room and started to enjoy the wine. We just talked randomly about nothingness and then the bathroom door opened you came out completely naked. My cock was instantly hard. Chaz and Violet were in complete awe. You looked so amazing.

"Are we going to get this party started or what?" You disclaimed.

You went straight for Violet and rubbed your hands up her dress. Seemed like it only took about 2 seconds and you threw her panties to the side. Shortly after that you pushed her dress over her hips and began to lick on her pussy. I grabbed her glass of wine before she spilled it all over everyone. Then Chaz and I just sat back and watched. It was the sexiest scene that either one of us had ever seen. Your ass was in the air giving both of us a great view of your pussy and your ass. You were going to town on Violet's pussy. She was starting to scream with pleasure. We could see you beginning to work your fingers in and out of her pussy while sucking on her clit. This excitement was more than she could handle. She could barely stand it. My eyes couldn't leave the sexiest scene I had ever seen but I did happen to catch a glimpse of Chaz and he had his pants around his ankles was feverishly jerking his cock. Not to be outdone I got completely naked and started stroking my own cock. Chaz moved to Violet's aid and pulled her dress completely off of her and slipped her out of her bra. Chaz and I each took a tit to the mouth as you continued your assault on her pussy. Violet was in complete ecstasy. I could feel her body tense up as she reached her orgasm.

After Violet's climax, I lay on the bed and you straddle me. You don't immediately place my cock in your pussy, you just grind it in on it and kiss me passionately. Violet a little weakened by her orgasm sits in the chair next to the bed. Chaz positions himself to my left. I can feel his right leg brush up against my left shoulder. His cock is rock hard and he's watching us grind on each other. He starts to rub your hair and your back as we make out. You can tell he's a bit nervous and unsure of what to do. I can feel his hand reach behind and he's starting to rub your pussy. As I enter your pussy with my cock I can feel him rubbing your ass and your pussy. After a few moments Chaz focuses his attention on his cock and your mouth.

As I'm lying on my back and you are gently riding me, I see you take his cock in your hand and bring it to your mouth. You begin to suck his dick. The sight of you, with your tits swaying back and forth as you ride my dick and taking this other dick in your mouth. It's such a huge turn on for me. I can feel my cock getting harder in your pussy. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Violet sitting in the chair spread eagle rubbing her pussy watching the show. You are totally pleasing us two guys and Violet is loving it.

Violet couldn't take it any longer and moves behind you. She starts to lick your asshole. This sends you to another level. I'm fucking you and sucking on one of your tits and you are still sucking Chaz's cock. He's pinching the nipple that I'm not sucking and she is tonguing your ass. The multiple stimulations are driving you crazy. I've never felt you so wet. I could feel the sex dripping between my thighs and balls. You are still gently rocking up and down on my cock. You are taking in everything. All the pleasures. But soon I can tell it's becoming too much. You moan in pleasure. You grab Chaz's dick like a handlebar just to hold on. I can feel Violet licking your ass as well as your pussy as I slide in and out of you. She has also started to play with my ass. She is massaging my ass and slightly sticking her finger in. You increase your speed of which you are riding me and at the same time start to suck Chaz's cock again. Violet gets a bit more aggressive and starts to finger my ass more. And I start to fuck you a harder.

12