Taking It Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then that I saw Tom again and I smiled up at him like a schoolgirl. "I guess I went a little too far?"

"Not as far as I'm concerned," was his response. "The question is how far you are willing to go with me?"

I knew what he meant and I wasn't about to resist. I didn't say I thing, I just nodded my head and smiled at him as he walked around behind me. Tom placed the head of his yet-again, erect penis and pushed it slowly into my clearly lubricated ass. My husband and I had anal sex before, and I had it with a few guys before him. It had been many years, though, and this was a first for me as I was still riding the guy below me.

I felt full, but not in pain. More so, I felt in love as I had two strong men in me. The extra tightness or just the sure magnitude of the event seemed to bring new life to the guy I rode. He pulled my face towards me and kissed me deeply as he came in a long and somewhat stuttered orgasm. I thought it would be awkward for him as Tom continued to go to town on my ass, but the man below me continued to kiss me. As Tom buried himself with one full thrust, I lifted my head up and caught my husband watching me. I could not tell if he was pissed or turned on, but just then a guy who was jacking off shot a load across my face and all over my hair.

Tom dismounted me with a slight "pop" and motioned for the other men to follow him out of the room. There was no doubt to the other men in the room that he was in charge, and based on the fact that my asshole was still open I knew he was, too.

My husband was the first to move. I felt frozen there on all fours, even as the door quietly shut and clicked. Tom walked around me as if taking a look at a car he may purchase. I was ashamed that I had broken the rules and even more ashamed that I had cum dripping out of every orifice. He didn't say a word; he simply undid his pants and stood behind me. With quite a shock to my system, he took his right and slapped me across my right butt cheek. I screamed a little, but did not move. With one full motion he slid his dick into my cunt and grabbed my hips.

He then started with the dirty talk. "Oh, I knew you were a nasty little slut. Here you were supposed to let some guy eat you out and I find you fucking a bunch of them. You liked it, didn't you? You liked being a whore."

I couldn't deny it. I loved it. "Oh yes. I liked letting them use me. I loved having all those cocks inside of me."

I had no idea how long he was watching, but he must have seen enough. He pulled out his and stuck it in my mouth. I sucked away at it even though I knew the cum from at least 3 guys was coating it. He continued to talk dirty to me, but I was lost in the passion. I hadn't wanted to suck his dick like that in years. Before long, I thought he was going to blow and I prepared myself for another salty load, but he stopped. He slid back behind me and started to fuck me again. "You like giving me sloppy seconds." He bellowed.

I got even more into character. "Seconds? How does it feel to have all those guys loads of cum inside your wife's precious little pussy. I know you like knowing you are pushing their cum deeper into me. I let those guys cum deep in my pussy and you liked it you sick freak."

Again, I thought he was going to blow, but he held off. It was then that he quickly slid his cock out of my pussy and buried it hard in my ass. Either because Tom's cum was drying or I was just so stretched out, it hurt like hell. I felt like my ass was being ripped open, but I didn't resist. It had been years since I let him fuck my ass and I wasn't going to stop him after he watched me fuck Tom like that. I loosened up a little, but the grimace was still on my face. I actually buried my face in the sticky sheets trying to make the pain more bearable. The more I seemed to groan, the harder he pumped, until at last he pounded me in several quick and rhythmic strokes and shot his load in me.

With a feeling of both pain and relief he pulled his cock out and I just lay in that position. It was then I felt him grab my hair and pull my mouth to his cock. I wasn't about to resist and he took his slimy flaccid cock and stuck it in my mouth. I thought he just wanted the control of making me clean it, but he started to get erect again. While I didn't give it my all, I still tried, but there was no way he was going to cum again. Who knows how many times he had already cum that night.

As quickly as he started, he stopped and then helped me to my feet without saying a word. I looked a mess. My thigh highs were ripped and my corset was down at my waist. Fortunately, my dress was neatly hung up on a hook and he helped me put it on. He then casually escorted me to the door.

We didn't see any of the hosts and I am not certain if I would have said goodbye. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, but it was time for us to leave. Tom didn't say two words to me until we got back to the hotel. Once there he pointed to the shower and said, "Clean up." When I was finished I was hoping he would talk to me, but there was only a note on the bed that said, "I went to the bar across the street." I crawled into bed and fell asleep right away.

12