Taking Jay Down My Throat

Story Info
I suck my husband's friend at the porn shop.
2.5k words
4.35
72.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my recollection, it was the hottest day of the summer. It probably wasn't, but as I sat waiting in my car with no air-conditioning, with the sweat beading up on my upper lip and the heat making me dizzy, it sure felt like it. A decent hangover wasn't helping matters, but my nervousness was likely the biggest contributor to my feelings of physical discomfort. My stomach was in knots and it was hard to think clearly, hard to comprehend what exactly I was there for: if he ever showed up, I was going to blow my husband's best friend in a booth at the adult bookstore.

Jay is nothing if not always late, so after half an hour of melting in the heat, I decided to wait inside. I guess lunchtime on a weekday is a pretty busy time for this particular store -- about 7 or 8 guys watched me as I perused the aisles, the heels of my boots clicking loudly on the linoleum. I picked up and put back a few items, my brain still unfocused and fuzzy, but growing conscious of the eyes of those men. I wondered if they knew what I was there for. The idea that they knew both turned me on and scared me, but I let the arousal take over and affect my movements. I bent over, ostensibly to look at something, allowing the back of my dress to ride higher on my thighs. A few minutes later I squatted down to see an item on the bottom shelf, my dress now showing most of my legs as I let my hand dangle between them, dangerously close to my moistening pussy. At that moment my phone buzzed with a text from Jay. He was 5 minutes away and wanted me to go get a booth.

I got my tokens from the cashier, which prompted a few of the men in the store to go into the room with the booths, hopeful, I suppose, that I would choose them. That is something I wanted to do at some point -- pick a random guy at the store and suck the cum out of him without ever exchanging names -- but that wasn't why I was here today. This was a trial run, a practice at being naughty, facilitated by Jay, the best man at my wedding.

The booth was dark and gross, as they tend to be. I put in some tokens and half-heartedly turned through the available movies, but it was hard to pay attention; I could hear the audio from movies the other patrons were watching and people kept walking by and knocking on the door. The nervousness I had felt before had now morphed into some cousin of anxiety, twisting my stomach and making my throat dry. In an effort to block out all the stimulus and calm myself, I replayed in my head the events that had put me in this situation.

A few weeks prior, I had been at a bar close to Jay's apartment, too drunk to drive home. He said I could stay over, but I didn't want to sleep with so much alcohol in my system, so we walked around his neighborhood for an hour or so and just talked. At my request, he told me all the dirty details of the time he got blown by a random woman at the adult theater. I'd heard the story before, but hearing that she had swallowed his load made the dull throbbing between my legs more insistent. Emboldened by the alcohol, encouraged by the tingling in my nipples and the dampness of my panties, I blurted out that I'd be happy to do the same for him, should he ever want to do that again. Look, I know it was fucked up to even say that. He had (and still does have) a lovely girlfriend. I have a wonderful, gorgeous husband who lets me get away with murder. But ever since I'd heard the story the first time, I had been dying to be that woman. I wanted to blow a stranger in a theater. I adore sucking cock and I love the idea of being that slutty, allowing a man I don't even know to use my mouth, letting him fuck my throat until his dick throbs against my tongue and he shoots a wad of salty, starchy semen into me. The thing is though, no matter how appealing it is, that is an accomplishment a girl like me would have to work her way up to. Maybe Jay could be a step on my ladder to utter wantonness.

He laughed it off, clearly flattered by my offer, but caught completely off-guard. We went back to his apartment shortly after, where I slept on the couch and he next to his girlfriend in their bedroom. And apart from being mildly embarrassed at what I'd said, I figured that was the end of it and thought no more about it for the next couple of weeks.

My brother, a friend and I were out at that same bar two weeks later when Jay joined us for a couple of drinks. While my brother and friend were engrossed in conversation, Jay nonchalantly told me he'd like to take me up on my offer, if it was still open. I was floored. Yes. Yes yes yes yes yes. I couldn't get the word out quickly enough. It's true that I wanted to work my way up to being a total slut, and it's true that my offer to Jay was an attempt to get started on that, but I would be lying if I said that those were the only reasons I wanted to do this. You see, Jay is sexy as fuck. [I almost left that out because I know he's going to read this, but it's a crucial element of the story.] He's got a handsome face and he's tall and broad-shouldered, but those things pale in comparison to the way he carries himself. The man just gives off the impression that he'd be the most amazing lay. And if we did this I wouldn't find that out precisely, but I would at least know what his cock felt and tasted like, and whether his cum was bitter or sweet. We set up a time for the next day, around lunchtime.

And that's how I found myself in that booth, waiting not-so-patiently for a guy who was totally off-limits. Finally, he texted that he was there and I undid the bolt on the booth and let him in.

Looking back, the initial awkwardness makes me giggle. We were being so weird and clumsy, both of us almost pretending that we didn't know what we were there for. It occurred to me that perhaps he had changed his mind and that was the reason for the tension. I'm not a bad person, I'm just a person who does bad things, so I wanted to make sure he was ok before anything happened.

"Are you sure you want to do this? We don't have to do this if you've changed your mind." My words came out in a breathless jumble.

"Yep, I'm sure."

"But really, you're ok, it's not something we have to do if you don't want to, I don't want to hurt anybody, I totally understand if you..."

He cut me off: "I definitely want to do this."

There was a square bench in the corner of the booth and I sat down on it while he fiddled with the movie selection. It became clear that he was stalling; he was exactly as nervous as I was, and hoping I would do something first. So I reached out and hooked my fingers into the waistband of his shorts, turning him toward me and pulling him closer. It was so intimate, the tips of my fingers against the skin of his stomach, and I felt my nipples harden against the fabric of my bra. I drew him closer still and placed my hands on his hips, lifting his shirt a few inches with my thumbs. I leaned my face in and licked his exposed skin. Holy fuck. I heard his breath catch in his throat and blood rushed to my clit, making it stiffen and rub against my underwear as I scooted forward and pulled his shorts down a little more.

I kept going, slowly pulling down his shorts and underwear and kissing and licking the areas I uncovered. Finally his cock sprang out, already half-hard. I kissed all around it, building the anticipation until I couldn't handle it anymore and took the head of it in my mouth. I moved my wet mouth up and down its length a few times, coaxing it into complete hardness. I have been with men who do not, even when totally aroused, get a rock-hard dick. Jay is not one of those men. His entire 7.5 inches was perfectly stiff and the skin was velvety soft. It felt so fucking good in my mouth, filling it exactly the way I wanted it to, sliding back and forth between my soft, wet lips. I curled my tongue so it would make the most contact with the underside of this beautiful cock that was now softly fucking my face. But it wasn't enough -- I wanted him in my throat. I put his hand on the back of my head, hoping that it would clue him in to the fact that I wanted to choke on his cock. He understood and pushed my head and his hips toward each other, but the angle wasn't right and I wasn't getting it down my throat.

I got up and squatted in front of where he stood, immediately taking him back in my mouth. This seemed to work better and I was getting a good portion of his big dick wet with that thick, back-of-the-throat saliva. I alternated fast and slow, pulling him all the way in and letting him feel my throat muscles contracting on him. By this time, my pussy was aching, begging to be touched, so I reached under my dress and pulled my thong aside. My wetness surprised me and I used it to lube my middle finger, lightly gliding it along my lips, then up to circle my clit. The void in my cunt was at this point almost painful, so I brought my finger back down and put it inside myself, just up to the first knuckle. I gently stroked my g-spot for a minute, feeling the slippery fluid increase. Jesus. I was positively drenched now. I introduced a second finger and the smell of my arousal wafted up. It smelled so strong to me, and I was faintly embarrassed, inexplicably not wanting Jay to know how turned on I was.

There was a series of light but insistent knocks on the partition between our booth and the next one, a sign that someone wanted us to open the little hatch and let him watch or even participate in our fun. Despite the thrill I generally get out of exhibitionism, it just didn't feel right, so we tacitly agreed to ignore it and eventually the knocking stopped. At this point, Jay had moved to the bench and I was on my knees in front of him, still sucking and now also stroking him with my hand. A copious amount of saliva makes for pretty decent lube, so I stopped for a minute and pulled down the straps of my dress. I then lifted my tits out of the confines of my bra and wrapped them around his cock. I'm not a conceited girl, but I will tell you, I've got lovely tits. They're not as perky as they once were, but they're full and soft and my nipples are a dusky pink. Those nipples were as hard as little pebbles as I enveloped him in the silky smoothness of my breasts and slid them up and down the entire length of his shaft. After a couple minutes of this, he groaned and said I had to stop, that he was too close to cumming.

We switched again, me back on the bench and him standing. He put my hands on his ass and I used it to push him further into my mouth, wedging the head of his cock in my throat like I was trying to swallow it whole. I could feel him shaking, his body shuddering under my hands. Thinking maybe he needed to sit down, I drew my mouth off of his cock.

"Jay, you're shaking. Are you alright?"

"I know. I'm fine. It's a good thing."

Relieved, I went back to work. I was moving quickly now, up and down his dick, and a thin trickle of saliva escaped from the corner of my mouth as I looked up at him. I love seeing a guy's face when I blow them, especially that look of concentration they get when they're close. The furrowed brow is a dead giveaway. He wasn't quite there yet, but I couldn't wait any longer. I had to taste his cum. I plopped his cock out of my mouth and laid it between my breasts again. I squeezed them hard around his prick, that stiffness contrasting beautifully with the softness of my tits. He just stood there as I titty-fucked him, watching, getting ever closer to climax.

"Tell me when you're gonna cum," I pleaded. "I need it in my mouth. I want to taste it."

He said he was about to so I placed my mouth back on his cock. I started to move, but he held my head still and a few seconds later, his penis throbbed and shot three or four jets of semen onto my tongue. It was sweet and salty and better than I'd expected. I didn't even swallow right away, preferring to savor what I'd worked so hard for. Finally I let it slip down my throat as he withdrew his cock and got cleaned up.

We sat in amiable awkwardness for a few minutes, both of us crammed onto that little bench, his arm draped over my shoulder at a strange angle. Then we left at the same time, with every eye in the place on me. I wondered what they thought, and if they had heard the wet noises of the blowjob and my soft moans as I finger-fucked myself. I hoped they had. I hope they heard it from outside the door of our booth and it made them hard. I hope they heard him say he was going to cum and I hope they knew I swallowed it because the kind of girl who blows guys in porno booths is the kind of girl who always swallows.

I had one more experience with Jay, so let me know if you like the story and I'll do a follow-up.