Taking Julie to Cap d'Agde Ch. 01

Story Info
I take Julie to Cap d'Agde for a birthday present.
19.3k words
4.26
27.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been enjoying the stories here about Cap d'Agde and thought I'd write a story about taking my sweetie there the next time we're over there. Many of the incidents were taken directly from things we'd already done, so while the story itself is fiction, there's a strong thread of reality that runs through it all. This is the first part of the story. I am busy with a bunch of other writing at the moment, so we'll see when I am inspired to get back to this... but what the heck, I'll give you this now. Enjoy!

BTW, the description of Julie—5'10", 36DD breasts, long legs, radiant smile, all the rest—is absolutely real. She is the ultimate MILF. This story is a picture of her in so many ways. I am a lucky, lucky man.

*

Two hours after taking off from JFK to a professional conference in Germany, I leaned over to my business partner and said "Your birthday present is that we're going to Cap d'Agde after the conference." This news was greeted by an involuntary squeal of excitement from Julie, who said "Oh, that's incredible! How did you manage this?"

I said "It wasn't hard once I got you to agree to add time after the conference to the trip for something. I was mostly worried you'd guess before I could tell you."

"I thought that since the conference was in Germany you just wanted to spend some time romping around sightseeing, which would've been wonderful, too. But Cap d'Agde!" There was another squeal and Julie grabbed my shoulders and kissed me intensely.

"I love your reaction, sweetheart. I don't think I've ever heard you make that noise before. It's deliciously girlish. I almost expect you to be a teenage girl at a Beatles concert," I said.

"You're showing your age, old man. But yes!" Julie sighed deeply. Her eyes were sparkling. "Is there more you want to tell me?"

"Well, let's see: I booked us accommodations at a time-share rental place, so we've got a condo that wasn't too expensive but should be very comfortable—" (another squeal; thank heavens the third seat in our row was empty) "—and it actually cost about the same as a hotel room there. The agency said that it's about 10 minutes walk to the beach." A sigh this time.

"I don't have any beachwear," Julie said. "I realize that this is Cap d'Agde and we don't really need things on the beach, but I'm going to need something to get to and from the beach in. And I do love showing off how good I look in a bikini." She arched an eyebrow at me. "Planning on taking me shopping maybe?"

"I am waaaaaaay ahead of you," I said smugly. "In my luggage, I have a package from Wicked Weasel with beachwear for you." This produced yet another squeal from Julie.

"Those people with the really naughty bikinis out of Australia? But how did you get them big enough for my boobs?"

"You know, honey, if you keep squealing like that, people are going to think I have a high schooler with me."

Julie punched me on my arm and said "You're a pig. And one look at these—" she cupped her breasts—"and they won't be thinking I'm a high schooler."

"As I recall, you said you had most of those about the time you graduated from high school, so not only might they think of high school, but they may look at you and think of you in a Catholic girl's school outfit with the little white socks." She punched my arm again.

"You are a complete pig!" Her eyes sparkled.

"I know. It's why you keep me around." Julie smiled. I glanced at her lap. "I'll bet you're getting moist, too."

Julie squirmed a little in her seat. "Try 'dripping wet' at this point. I am completely turned on by all of this!"

"Well, I have bad news: there's not a lot I'm going to be able to do for you until we get to Germany and get checked in."

"Awwwwwww...." Julie looked sad for a moment and then her face lit up again. She said "Tell me about the bikinis!"

"No, I have to keep some surprises for later." Julie poked my arm again, though not as hard as this time.

"Ow! You're going to have to stop that, or aim at the other arm. And I want you to know that you're already well into the 'going to get a spanking' zone at this point." As I expected, this was not met with anything but a look of anticipation. "Not now," I said, "when we land." Julie took a breath to speak and I said "AND after we check in." Another disappointed look. "I know you probably would love to have me spank you right here while passengers got off the plane and saw you being punished for being a bad girl, but it's not going to happen."

Julie squirmed again and said "You have got me so hot with all of this! My head is racing with a dozen different images of you spanking me here, of the bikinis, of being with you in Germany, of being on the beach at Cap d'Agde.... oh!!! I can't take this! I'll be back in a few; I've got to hit the washroom."

"Powdering your nose?" I asked with a smarmy tone.

"No, you bastard, I'm going to take the little lipstick vibrator that's in my purse and diddle myself until I come. I am just too worked up to wait another seven hours until we get to the hotel and it's all your fault." Julie sighed. "God, I love you so! It amazes me that you can do this to me so well. You turn me on all the time and I never seem to stop getting excited." She pulled me towards her over the armrest. "Kiss me. Even if we can't do anything else, I want to kiss you for a moment."

After a moment, I broke the kiss, saying "I love it, but I don't want to get the hairy eyeball from people near us for necking on the plane. It's unseemly and the Germans here are going to dislike PDAs."

"I know, but I couldn't help myself. You mean so much to me." Julie fumbled in her purse for a moment and then pulled out something that looked like a lipstick, but I knew from experience was a small, rather powerful, clit vibrator. She unbuckled her seatbelt and stood up to get out. I stood up too and she stepped into the aisle saying "This won't take long, I'm sure." I smiled at her.

A few minutes later, Julie returned to the seat, none the worse for wear. She stopped in the aisle and waited for me to stand up, but I just motioned her in. She gave me a slightly annoyed look, but sidled across facing me. As she crossed in front of me, I leaned forward and inhaled noisily. She burst out laughing and took her seat. As she rebuckled her seat belt, I said "Method to my madness."

Julie said "I should've known, you being such a pig and all." She put the lipstick vibrator back in her purse, leaned back in her seat slightly, and made a happy little noise while stretching.

"Everything come out okay?" I whispered.

"Oh, yes," she replied quietly. "It only took 30 seconds after I started, but I spent most of the rest of the time I was in there wiping up: I was so hot that I clenched when I came and squirted just a little. It was a mess. I'm going to need a shower when we get there before we do anything."

"You and me both, just from road grime if nothing else. Are you likely to survive until then?"

"Probably," Julie said. "But only if you don't get me all worked up again."

"I make no promises, particularly if you start asking me questions. At that point, it'll be your responsibility: you ask the questions, you take the consequences for how you react to the answer."

"Pig."

"I love you, too." I leaned over and kissed her and she smiled. I went back to my book.

The rest of the flight was uneventful. I would've liked to do things to Julie, or perhaps have her do them to me, but the flight was full of Germans and Mile-High Club activities would be actively frowned on. Even worse, there was always the chance that we'd inadvertently offend somebody that we'd run into later at the conference and that would be the professional kiss of death. Far better to rein in my galloping libido and wait until we were safely ensconced. And the idea of a shower before messing around was quite appealing.

We made it through customs, then made it to the Airliner Direct bus stop. This took us to the Darmstadt train station in less than an hour, from which we caught a cab to our hotel. We got up to the room, parked the bags, and looked at each other.

"We're here at last," I said.

"Yes," Julie replied. "Are you going to kiss me or what?"

"Both. I'm going to kiss you and your what," I said.

"Let's shower first; then you can kiss my what. But you're going to kiss me now, sailor. I've been wanting to kiss you for hours!"

With that, Julie threw herself into my arms and we kissed vigorously. I had my hands all over her breasts, squeezing them hard. Julie tried playing with my nipples but couldn't get a good grip on them, so she grabbed my cock and rubbed it up and down while squeezing it firmly. I groaned, and cupped her pussy through her slacks and made fingering motions. Julie responded by pushing her crotch into my hand, then pulling away a bit. "I wanted to shower before you kissed me there."

"I agree, but nobody says I can't cop a feel."

"Let's shower now and then we can do anything we like." Julie pulled away from me and started stripping off her clothes hurriedly. I peeled off my clothes quickly as well: a shower and a damp, energetic Julie sounded like the very thing to celebrate having arrived.

Like the rest of the hotel room, the shower was small, but well-lit. The tile was bright and new and there was a range of products in pump bottles on a small rack: body wash, liquid soap (I wasn't sure of the difference), two kinds of shampoo, and a conditioner. Julie was finishing her disrobing in the other room (women always seem to take their clothes off neatly, whereas men in these circumstances tend to leave articles of clothing where they fall) so I started the shower and adjusted the temperature. Julie still wasn't in the bathroom, so I figured I'd get the showerhead first.

I got in, let the water run over my head (aaaaaah!). I took a couple pumps of the body wash and started rubbing it on my face and chest when Julie came into the bathroom. I heard her peeing while I was soaping myself up, then she carefully moved the curtain to one side and joined me in the shower stall.

"You are so very beautiful, beloved," I said. This was something I said to Julie half a dozen times a day, but she never got tired of hearing it.

"Thank you!" Julie replied, curtsying slightly.

"Let me finish washing off here and we can switch places. I don't need long."

"Oh, take your time. I love watching you, too. I can even help if you like," Julie said.

"Can you now?" I said. "I've got most of my front lathered up. If you'll let me grab some shampoo from the rack behind you, I'll turn around and wash my hair while you scrub off my back."

I reached past Julie and got some shampoo, then turned around so the water was hitting my chest. I rubbed shampoo on my hair while Julie got some body wash and started rubbing my back with it, working her way down.

"That feels wonderful, honey," I said.

"I like touching you."

"The feeling is mutual. 30 seconds more on the hair and I can rinse."

"I don't think I'll be done yet," Julie said.

"I'll have to wait for you, then," I said.

Julie scrubbed her way down to my ass and rubbed my cheeks with both hands. I leaned into the wall beneath the showerhead and said "Oh, gods, that feels good after sitting on the plane for the last seven hours!"

"I'm sure I can be persuaded to do more of this later," Julie said.

"Yes, please!" I said.

I ducked my head under the water and rinsed off, letting the water run down my shoulders to wash off front and back. I felt my beard and decided I needed a bit more cleaning, so I got a little more shampoo and scrubbed hard at the roots until it felt clean, then washed all the soap off again.

Feeling better than I had for some time, I said to Julie "Your turn under the water!" I held on to the soap rack while Julie carefully slithered by me, carefully pressing up against me as she moved to the front. Her large breasts left a familiar and erotic path across my chest as she did so. When Julie was ensconced at the front of shower stall, I moved to the back. She drenched her long strawberry-blonde hair and let the hot water pour over here.

"That feels so good!" she said.

"It'll feel better soon," I said. I got another couple pumps of body wash and very gently applied it to her face, then worked my way down her front slowly: her neck, her shoulders, and her 36DD breasts. I cupped them gently as I worked body wash all over them and then underneath. (Julie loves the feeling of me touching the undersides of her breasts almost as much as she enjoys me playing with her large dark rose nipples.) Her eyes closed and she smiled.

"Mmmmmmm!" Julie said.

I got a little more body wash and moved down to her waist and then to her mound. I applied body wash with the flat of my hand, scrubbing up and down on her pubic hair to work up a lather. I then cupped her mound and work the lather between her legs. Julie turned partially sideways and spread her legs so I could reach better. With my other hand, I lathered up her ass and worked both hands down until they met in the middle. Julie hung on to my shoulder with the hand nearest to me. She opened her eyes and put one leg up on the edge of the bathtub to give me better access. I scrubbed more and her lips parted. I could feel that she was hot and a little wet on her own.

As much fun as this was, I was inclined to get out of the shower quickly and get to the bed, so I pulled my hands away. Julie said "Awww!" With a little more body wash, I scrubbed her thighs and legs and then carefully washed off each foot. I stood up and said "Let's do your hair now. Turn around, please." Julie put her head under the showerhead again, getting her long hair soaked. I put a generous dollop of shampoo on her hair and worked it into a thick lather. I scratched her scalp as I worked the lather around, then I moved the lather down and washed the rest of her hair. This took several minutes (she's got long, thick hair), during which time she pressed her butt into my crotch and wiggled it every so often.

I finished and said "Time to rinse." Julie held her head under the water while I massaged her scalp and worked the hair to get the last traces of shampoo out. It rolled down her body in clumps, leaving little islands of foam in her pubic hair.

"Conditioner?" I asked. Julie thought about this a moment and said "Yes, please." I applied conditioner and a few minutes later, we rinsed that off as well.

"I've got soap all over me again," I said. "I need to rinse off, please." We did our dance again and I was back under the shower. A sparkling clean Julie smiled impishly at me when I was in position and said "You look pretty delicious, mister!" I smiled and moved to finish my rinsing.

Julie said "Let's see if all the soap is off now." She leaned over and held my hips in her hands and sucked my semi-hard cock into her mouth. Julie sucked me to the root and swirled her tongue along the underside of my cock. After a moment, she stood up and said "I can't taste any soap. I think you got it all." She moved next to me and kissed me deeply.

"Are you sure?" I said. "Maybe you should check again."

Julie laughed and said "Nope, you're done. Time to get out of the shower. I want to do things with you in the other room. I've been waiting for this for hours!"

"Oh, and I haven't?" I said. Nevertheless, the bed beckoned more invitingly than the shower. I turned off the water. Julie stepped out and wrapped herself in a towel and added a towel for her hair. I waited until she'd moved out of the bathroom so I could maneuver, then dried myself off with a towel, wrapped it around myself to catch stray drips, and stepped out.

Julie was in the other room drying her hair with the towel. I said "We may need all these towels in bed, you know." Julie's eyes brightened at the suggestion I was going to make her squirt, but she said "I don't think I have the patience to get there right now. I am just interested in having you next to me and feeling your skin and hands and tongue touching as much of me as I can manage."

"I'm okay with that," I said. "Is your hair dry enough that it won't distract you?" Julie stopped toweling and felt her hair.

"Give me a moment more. Why don't you get on the bed? I can admire you while I'm drying off." I removed my towel and lay down in the center of the bed. My cock was fairly erect thanks to Julie's ministrations in the shower and she looked at it admiringly. "Okay, I'm good!" she said suddenly. Julie tossed the towel she'd been using on her hair in the direction of the bathroom and stood by the side of the bed. She let the towel draped around her fall off slowly. "See anything you like?"

"All of it. I like all of it," I said. "Actually, I love all of it."

"Good," Julie said. "I'm not interested in foreplay right now. I'd just like you to fuck me first." Julie carefully straddled me on the bed and positioned the tip of my cock between her pussy lips. I could feel how hot she was already. Julie held the base of my cock and slowly pushed down on my cock. Her pussy enveloped my cock. When she was all the way down to the root, she put her hands on my chest and squeezed her PC muscles. I could feel my cock being gripped all along its length. Ah, heaven!

***************************************************************

The conference was typically pleasant. Julie and I ran around, attended sessions, made contacts, and got a ton of vendor chachkes. (My favorites were the handfuls of thumb drives and wire-O bound notebooks, both of which you just can't have too many of.) We both enjoy conferences because of the change in scenery and the chance to catch up with friends and professional acquaintances from around the world.

Spending time away from everyone in the hotel has its advantages, too. Julie and I would spend our days at the conference doing grip-and-grin with everyone and passing out business cards and making appointments with sales leads (one of the ways I use a lot of notebooks!), then come back to the hotel, have a drink and dinner at the hotel restaurant, and go back to the room to take off our shoes, shower, and snugglefuck. Arguably, taking our shoes off was almost as nice as what came afterward. Almost.

Although the conference was fun, we were both looking forward to the trip to the seaside coming up. We packed our bags the evening after the conference ended and went to bed without any sexy messing around. Julie wrapped herself around me tightly and said "I love you. And I am so looking forward to vacationing with you." I kissed her and we fell asleep touching each other softly.

The wake-up call from the hotel desk at 7am did its unpleasant job. "It's too early!" Julie said peevishly, her face still in the pillow. "Can't you let me sleep for, oh, another 3 hours?"

"Nope," I said. "We've got a train to catch to Cap d'Agde this morning."

Julie was suddenly wide awake. "Since you put it that way, I'll get up. But I expect you to buy me breakfast on the train." She sat up and stretched. I admire her magnificent breasts as she did so. She caught me staring and pinched her nipples. I smiled.

"We don't have to leave quite that quickly, hon," I said. "The train for Lyon leaves Darmstadt a little after 10. We'll then connect with a train for Cap d'Agde a couple hours after we get to Lyon. We could've done sightseeing in Lyon, but I frankly thought you'd like to do that some other time when it didn't cut into our beach time. Oui?"

"Oui!" Julie said.

"What we do now is finish packing, grab breakfast downstairs, then check out and taxi to the train station. We'll have plenty of time," I said.

"How much time?" Julie said. She looked around the room. "Do you think you could be packed in 15 minutes?"

"I've just got my stuff in the bathroom to put in the suitcase," I said. "Did you have something in mind?"