Taking Katie Ch. 01

Story Info
Josh wanted more out of their friendship.
626 words
3.92
21.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie opened her eyes and started to stretch but something stopped her. For a minute she thought she just caught her hand on the headboard of the bed but as she came to she realized she was cuffed to the bed. She started to scream, but before she could a voice came out of the darkness.

"Don't scream Katie, I'm not going to hurt you." That voice, it was familiar...

"What... where am I...?"

"That doesn't matter"

Now the being cuffed to a bed, with a person she couldn't quite put her finger on, was really starting to freak her out, she started pulling at the cuff.

"Please, please just let me go" She pleaded with the darkness.

"I can't do that Katie... I'm sorry."

Tears were starting to form and she tried to hold them back. But it was no use. Why was this happening to her?? Then he touched her, brushing her cheek, his touch was just as familiar as his voice but she still couldn't place it, she was trying too hard.

"Please Katie, don't cry, I never have been able to stand you crying"

Oh my, no, it couldn't be.

"Josh?" Now tears really started to pour. "Josh please, please tell me that's not you."

He smiled to himself. He couldn't hide who he was from her, they knew each other too well.

"Yes dear, its me"

"No, no... Josh, why? What are you doing?"

"I'll explain in time love... just relax, I'll bring you something to eat..."

And he was gone, leaving Katie to think to herself. She laid there and tugged on the cuff holding her to the bed, trying desperately to either break the bed the cuffed was attached to, or somehow pull her hand out of it. It was no use. She cried harder, trying to figure out why Josh would have her tied to a bed, let alone tied to anything. He was one of her best friends, he had been for years. He'd been there through bad break ups, deaths in the family, problems at work or with anyone else, why would he do this to her. She trusted him. She'd cried on his shoulder so many times, he'd held her as she cried herself to sleep sometimes or held her hair back when she'd gone over her limit partying. She just couldn't understand. Suddenly she heard footsteps coming towards the room.

"Josh why? Why are you doing this to me? What did I do? Did I do something?"

Josh stroked her cheek again, but she didn't turn into it like she normally did. She didn't give into the comfort of his touch. He almost got mad at himself, thinking he never should have done what he had already started.

"No, no Kate, you didn't do anything, you've never done anything..."

"Then why Josh, why are you doing this to me?? Just let me go, please, I'm begging you" she pleaded with him with her eyes, he'd always said he loved her eyes and he'd do anything for her when he looked in them.

"That won't work this time... I will get what I want."

"Wha... what do you want from me Josh?"

Josh moved his hand down from her cheek, he slid it slowly over her neck, down her chest between her breasts, down to her side over her hip... When he got to her thigh is when she realized she only had on a tank top and panties. She gasped.

"You want sex from me Josh? Is that what you want?" if that's what he wanted all he had to do was ask her at any time in their friendship..

"Oh no Katie, I want so much more from you..."

To Be Continued...