Taking Kelly Ch. 01

Story Info
Unexpected sexual encounter with daughter's best friend.
2.3k words
4.05
89.3k
88
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melbod1
Melbod1
74 Followers

This started 3 months ago. Let me explain, my name is John and I'm 57 and a widower after my lovely wife died 3 years ago and left me with a pension that meant I didn't have to work again. She also left me with a 15yr old daughter, Sally. We have been great together over the time of grieving and get on brilliantly and she's grown into a hard working, beautiful young woman who is now 18. We talk lots about life and the future and her job. She's lucky in that respect as she works for my late wife's brother in his catering business.

Sally has a best friend Kelly, also 18, who 12 months ago had a massive family feud and Sally asked if she could come and stay with us which I agreed to as they had known each other since primary school and were truly best friends and were so much alike apart from hair style and hair colour. They both are beautiful especially when they are made up ready to go out on the town on Friday or Saturday night. They have lovely figures but I've never thought of either of them sexually since my wife passed away. The problem is Kelly doesn't work and is around the house pretty much every day.

I've only just started to look at other women, and get aroused, and that's usually on the internet.

This is a surprise because when I was married to Becky we had a great sex life, before she became ill. We had quite an open relationship and had a group of like minded friends which included some high ranking people, a doctor, a dentist, a police sergeant and even a judge! I was still friends with them but never felt like getting involved without Becky.

Anyway one morning I woke late, 9ish, and knew Sally would have gone to work and not hearing any movement in the house decided Kelly must have gone out too. I climbed out of bed and went across the landing for a leisurely shower. While in there I felt a little aroused when washing my cock and gave it a good lathering with the intention to have a wank! I then thought I'd get out, get dry and go on the internet and find something or someone to wank over so I went back to my room, drying my hair on the way, and got the shock of my life to find Kelly just coming upstairs with her eyes at the level to see my semi hard cock! She stopped and never took her eyes of it as I apologised, covered my dignity and shot into my room with my heart racing!

I sat down to dry myself properly and found myself getting a hard on again at the thought of Kelly seeing my manhood and what she could do for me. My mind was thinking what I should do and for some strange reason I decided to take a chance so I put on my dressing gown and as my cock softened went down to find her.

She was in the living sat on the stool watching morning tv and when she saw me come she looked away. I went over to apologise again but instead I said, "Did you see much?" Knowing full well she'd seen it all!

"I saw it all, every bit of it."

"Did you like what you saw?" I asked her. She didn't answer so I decided to push her further.

"I noticed you kept looking at it. Have you never seen one before?"

"No, not in real life." She replied.

"So, would you like another look?"

"I'm not sure." She said still looking away. By this time my cock was almost at full mast! I opened my gown and moved toward her.

"Look Kelly, look at it! This is what it looks like when it's aroused!" I demanded. She turned her head slowly as I approached her and I stopped about a foot away from her. She gasped but stared at it. I wanted to push her further.

"You like it don't you? You like seeing it hard like that, don't you?"

Before she could answer I demanded, "It looks big and that's because of you. Hold it Kelly, feel it. Feel how hard it is! Go on wrap your fingers around it and see the juices seep from the tip! Go on, do it now!"

She hesitated and I thought I'd blown my chance but she slowly lifted her hand to it and wrapped her fingers around it! I was in heaven but felt guilty for allowing myself to coerce my daughters best friend into getting hold of my cock! I wanted more though so I wrapped my fingers over hers to encourage her to do my bidding.

"Rub it up and down Kelly! Wank me! Rub that juice around the cockhead and lubricate it! It will help you!" I moved her hand in mine and felt a wave of ecstasy flood over me and I wanted more. I let go and she carried on slowly wanking my cock.

"Faster Kelly, faster!"

She began going faster so I told her, "Look at the juice Kelly there's lot of juice. It's called pre cum and it tastes nice! Try it! Stick out your tongue and taste it! GO ON!" I urged her.

She seemed reluctant but I moved slowly forward determined to get this creature to suck me and get a mouthful of cock and then spunk, although I don't think she had any idea what was on my mind!

I gently put my hand on her head and guided her slowly to within licking distance. I was going wild with lust but couldn't show it. I wanted to ram my cock into her mouth and fill it with cum!

"Lick it, taste it, its sweet!"

She put her tongue out to get a taste and then withdrew it into her mouth.

"You'll get a better taste if I just put it in your mouth and you suck it! Go on DO IT!"

Again I guided to my cock and felt her lips tentatively slip over my bellend and then stop.

"Swirl your tongue over the head! Get a proper taste!" She did and I'm sure my cock grew an inch! I changed my mind instantly and wanted to splash my cum on her fantastic tits so I reached down and undid her top 4 button on her blouse because that's all I could reach without loosing momentum.

"You have a beautiful pair of tits Kelly. I noticed you have front fastening bra on, unclip it for me. NOW!"

I held my cock in her mouth as she did so and also began to move it in and out slowly getting further and further into her!

"Suck me again Kelly! Suck me! I'm going to cum on your lovely tits and then you'll lick me clean!"

She held my cock as I pulled her head onto me quickening the pace and began fucking her mouth! She gagged a little but that made it all the more exciting! I was loving it!

"I'm almost there Kelly! Get ready for it! You're going to feel me get even harder and then taste my cum and when that happens pull it out and wank me fast, pointing it at your tits!!"

I was at the point of no return and began bucking against her as the first splash of spunk splattered into her throat! She quickly pointed me down and began wanking me onto her tits and neck!

"YES BABY!" I screamed "WANK ME HARD!"

As I came down from my explosion I pulled her forward to lick me and suck me dry. She tried to turn away but I held her head and forced my wilting cock into her mouth, "CLEAN ME, SUCK ME DRY, MY LITTLE COCKSUCKING SLUT!"

And she did! When I'd finished I wrapped my robe around and left telling her, "Go and get cleaned up, I'll see you later."

I went into the shower and washed myself clean with my mind racing again. Had I made a mistake and let my lust get the better of me? I wanted more though because I regretted not cumming in her mouth! That was my next move and then to get her so I could return the pleasure by licking her to orgasm!

About 3hrs later I was still in my robe as I went into the kitchen for something to eat. Kelly was at the sink but had changed. She was wearing a burgundy leather mini skirt and a semi see through blouse. I instantly stared to get a hard on again so I approached her from behind and quickly circled my arms around her pinning hers to her side. I felt her nipples through her blouse and flimsy little bra as I nuzzled into her neck and pushed my hardening cock against her leather clad arse!

"NO! NOT THIS, I'M A VIRGIN!" She shouted.

"Don't worry you'll still be one at the end of today, for now anyway!"

I began to turn her round so I could get to kiss her lips but she pulled away and said, "What do you want then?"

"Get over there and lay on the table, you can leave your panties on too! If you don't I'll bend you over my knee and give you a good spanking!"

"GO ON! NOW!" I demanded.

She slowly did as she was told and laid on the table. I moved her to the edge and had her legs dangling over the end. I moved so my crotch was aligned to her head and slowly undid my robe belt as she watched me. My cock sprung out in front of her and almost hit her but before she could do anything I pushed it to her mouth.

"Open your mouth, I'm going to teach you how to suck me off!"

I pushed to her lips and she tried to resist me but I pushed harder and slowly forced my way in, inch by inch till half my cock was in.

"That's it, that's good! Now I'm going to start to fuck you mouth and you can hold my cock and wank me at the same time!"

I began to slowly saw my way in and out of her mouth as her hand came up to hold me and begin to wank me. She was a quick learner! I undid her blouse and pushed her bra over her tits and began to play with her nipples till they became hard. She moaned around my cockhead. Fantastic!

What she didn't realise is, I'd got her in this position so I could reach her virgin pussy and begin to use her body because once she'd told me she was a virgin I decided to use her for my benefit!

I quicken my pace into her mouth knowing full well I was going to fill her mouth with spunk and she'd have to swallow some! She was just about getting to enjoy what she was doing but as I reached down to play with her pussy she tensed as she felt my fingers on her panties!

"Keep sucking baby! I'm only going to play with you! You'll enjoy it, I guarantee it!"

She did as she was told and I began to play with her through her panties, rubbing her outer lips and then slipping a finger in the hem groping for her slit! It was soaking and I soon found her clit! I played with it, with my thumb, while dipping two fingers into her dripping cunt! She moaned louder around my cock and began to suck me harder! I had to stop moving my fingers as I began to really fuck her face. I felt myself stiffen again and without warning pushed my cock as far as it would go into her mouth and exploded, sending my spunk to the back of her throat!

"YESS! SWALLOW! SWALLOW! SWALLOW MY SPUNK!" I hissed.

She was gagging but I didn't care, I wanted to fill her mouth! Splash after splash went into her as I coated her mouth and throat with my cum! I soon came down to earth and regained my senses as she began to wipe spunk from her lips and mouth. I took this opportunity to quickly change position. I was between her legs and pinned them wide with my hands before she could react. When she realised what was going on I had my mouth covering her wet panty clad pussy and wasn't about to stop!

She struggled but I found her button and began to nibble on it and she moaned again. As she relaxed I managed to get my fingers inside her panties and move them to one side. There in front of me was a young, pink virginal hairy cunt just waiting to be sucked to orgasm!

I rasped my tongue from her arse to her clit and then started to eat this sweet cunt out while thinking about fucking it at sometime in the near future! I pushed my tongue into her hole and she began to move her hips against my face. I licked her quicker and quicker drinking in her juice and flavour. She writhed under my tongue!

"YESSSS! SUCK ME, LICK ME! I WANT TO COME!"

I quicken my pace and slipped a finger into her cunny.

"YESSSSSS! I'M COMMMIIINNNGGGG!" She cried out as her body went stiff and it took me all my strength to keep my mouth pinned to her cunt as I drank her sweet juices for the first time.

She came back down and she was panting for breath as I refastened my robe and leaned over to tell her, "Tomorrow you will remove all the hair around your cunt and wear no knickers! You'll also wear the short red leather mini skirt! I know Sally won't be here so you'll be up and ready when I come down for breakfast and if you are not you will be punished!"

I left her to clean herself up...

Melbod1
Melbod1
74 Followers