Taking Kelly Ch. 02

Story Info
More sexual encounters with daughter's best friend.
2k words
4.28
53.8k
31
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melbod1
Melbod1
74 Followers

After almost 4yrs without any sexual contact with the opposite sex, other than via the internet, I never expected things to happen so suddenly as they did that day with Kelly. I had decided to stay in my room, after having a shower, for the rest of the day and night and try to figure out what to do next. I began by looking through some of the equipment Becky and I used to play with when she was alive. We had a great sex life and used many toys and had like minded friends too, who I would share Becky with. This got me thinking how much further I could go with Kelly. I went to bed with a plan ready for the next day.

I woke quite early and showered with no sign of Kelly. I put my robe on and went down into the kitchen to find her but there was no sign of her. I thought I might have frightened her so I decided to do myself some breakfast. Tea and toast was fine and I was sat just finishing when the door open and in she walked exactly as I'd told her to. Short red leather skirt with a nice blouse, I was interested to see if she had actually finished it off by shaving her pussy and with no panties on.

"Morning Kelly" I said "Come here and let me look."

"Morning," she whispered and slowly came over to my side. I was beginning to get aroused already. As she stopped next to me I reach out and placed my hand under her skirt and got the shock of my life to find she'd done exactly as I'd told her, shaven pussy and no underwear. I cupped her mound and noticed how wet she was.

"You're wet Kelly. How did that happen?"

"While I was shaving in the shower." She whispered.

"So you were getting off in the shower. It was turning you on and you were playing with yourself, right? Did you cum because it feels as though you did?"

"Yes I did" she said sheepishly as I began to stroke her cunt lips. I wasn't expecting this to move on so quickly but I couldn't resist this opportunity.

"Come and stand in front of me," I ordered as I pushed my chair away from the table. She moved and faced me and I stroked her hairless cunt. I looked up at her and her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip.

"Turn round and bend over the table. I want to look from behind and see your lovely arse."

She turned slowly round and bent over the table and as she did so her skirt rose up over her bottom and revealed her perfect ass cheeks. Her legs were together but I noticed the gap at the top where her naked and bald pussy showed through. I pushed her skirt higher over her cheeks.

SMACK! I hit hear left butt check hard.

"Ow! What was..."

SMACK! Her right cheek.

"That's for cumming in the shower without permission. You can cum when I let you cum. If you want to play with yourself you do it when I'm there to watch. Understood?"

SMACK! "Understood?"

"Yes, yes," she whimpered.

"Good girl. Now be still."

I bent forward to smell her as I spread her cheeks apart, the smell was exquisite. Sweet, womanly and sexy. I dipped my tongue into her opening and licked juice into my mouth.

I rose from my seat and opened my robe to release my stiff cock. I placed my cock head against her wet outer cunt lips and pressed slowly forward, feeling some resistance to my pressure, but with my pre cum and her juices I managed to push an inch or two inside her pussy I stopped as she moaned and shuddered. I reached up and put one hand over her mouth and the other on her upper back, holding her down, she tensed herself against me.

"I'm gong slowly fuck you, so enjoy it. It will hurt at first but you'll be fine."

I thrust into her as she whimpered into my hand. I held her tight as my cock was buried in her tight cunt. I couldn't believe or explain how this felt. I removed my hand from her mouth as she breathed heavily, moaning loudly. I opened her cheeks and looked down at my cock buried in her. What a sight!

I began a slow rhythm. Out...in...Out...In...Out...In.

Each time I slid back into her she groaned, each time a little louder. I was aching to fuck her stupid as my cock was devoured by her cunt. I began going faster, banging my cock all the way in. I was ready to come inside her but I also wanted her to come too. I was fucking her now and guttural sounds were escaping her throat.

"Oh Yes! Fuck me. FUCK MEEEEE!" She cried.

I fucked her hard, rocking her on the tabletop. She started coming on my cock as I unloaded my spunk into her tight pussy pushing all the way home as squirt after squirt filled her. I must have cum so much it began running from her pussy, down her legs, as I slowly removed my wilting cock. I playfully slapped her bottom and told her, "Go and get cleaned up and dressed. Jeans and a top will do, we're going out."

"Will I get pregnant?" She asked me.

"No, we are going to get something to stop that happening. Now go and get washed and changed."

I followed her and quickly showered and changed before ringing Doctor Sykes, an old friend. When his receptionist answered she asked me to wait.

"He's not available at the moment, can he ring you back? What your name and number?"

"John Trent. He's got my number and can you tell him it's urgent?"

"Yes, yes. Bye."

2 minutes later the phone rang.

"John my friend, how are you? Long time no see. How can I help you my receptionist said it was urgent."

"Well it is, sort of. I'm sending a young lady over, can you see her straight away?"

"What for?"

"She needs some birth control and some morning after pills."

"Oh I see. Do I get to FULLY examine her?"

"No, not now, but if you recall her next week to your home surgery you can do it then and I'll be there to assist, if you know what I mean."

"Excellent. Send her round and I'll sort it on the promise of next week."

"Ok fine by me but no handling the goods today."

"Ha! Ha! You know me to well. Very well, deal. Bye."

I went down and shouted of Kelly who came bouncing down the stairs.

"Where we going?" She asked.

"I'm taking you to Doc Sykes to stop you from getting pregnant. When you get there just give the receptionist your name and he'll see you, more or less, straight away. He knows what you want as I've already told him. Ok?"

She nodded agreement and off we went and 45 minutes later we were on our way home. When we got back I told her to get back in her house clothes, again panty less. I went up to my room and laid out the equipment I needed for later. I went down into the kitchen, with a blindfold and leather cuffs in my pocket, and waited for her to come down. I couldn't understand the feeling of lust and want I had for her but I didn't want to stop and I wanted to rush headlong into this.

When she came in and went to the sink I moved up behind her and began rubbing my hands round her body to feel her beautiful, pert tits through her top. She leaned her head back into my shoulder as I rolled her nipples softly between thumb and forefinger.

"I'm going to play with you again. I will not hurt you." I slipped the blindfold from my pocket and over her eyes. She gasped as I kept her pushed against the sink top. I pulled her arms behind her back and before she realised what I was doing she was cuffed!

"What are you doing this for. Let me go! You can do what you want without these."

"I know that but these add to my fun. So I'm going to lead you and you will follow my lead."

"Where to."

"You'll find out soon enough."

I lead her to my room and slowly lowered her to a sitting position on the edge of my bed. I undid my trousers and removed them with my boxers. I moved towards her and told her to open her mouth.

"What for."

"You silly girl. I'm going to teach you to suck cock. Now open!"

She slowly opened her mouth and I slipped my semi erect cock into her mouth and as I held her head I began pushing my cock into her getting harder with each thrust.

"Good, good. No teeth, just lips and tongue. Then you'll learn to use your throat too, without gagging. Now I'm going to push a little further, try to relax as it reaches your throat. Swallow as though it's an ice lolly."

I pushed to the back of her mouth and she gagged a little before swallowing and I'm sure she managed to take a little into her throat before pulling away and coughing round my cock head.

"Very good. Now enough of that for now, roll over onto your stomach"

I told her as I removed my now hard cock from her mouth. She was a bit reluctant to do as she was told so I roughly helped her. I leaned on her back and she felt my cock push between her arse cheeks. She tried to pull away but I wasn't interested in fucking her ass, that could wait for another day. No, I wanted her cunt again to get her ready for next week with Doc Sykes!

"Open your mouth again." I ordered.

As she did I reached for the 3 inch penis gag and slipped it into her mouth and fastened the Velcro straps around her head. She moaned loudly into it but couldn't do anything. I had her where I wanted her so reached over for my phone and stood up to take a picture of her trussed up. I also took one from the front with her blindfolded and the gag in her mouth. Fucking hell what a beauty!

I sent it to Doc Sykes.

I positioned my cock between her legs and against her pussy and I wasn't to fussed about making her happy, I just wanted to spread her lips and cheeks and fuck her good and hard! I rammed my cock up her and she whimpered loudly into the gag. I began fucking her hard and because I'd already come once today I knew I would last a lot longer even with this tight pussy around my cock. As I began pumping in and out I spread her cheeks and slipped my thumb down to her puckered arse hole. As I circled it around she tensed a little but she couldn't do much because I was fucking her rapidly. I spit down onto my thumb and moved the lubrication to her hole and as I thrust my cock in and out of her I pushed my thumb till it popped into her arsehole. Success! As I moved it in and out I could feel the sensation against my cock and I began to fuck her like a rag doll until I exploded once again into her cunt filling her up again. She was moaning and groaning around the gag.

I undid the cuffs and turned her over onto her back and moved up to her head, removing the gag.

"Come on my little slut. Suck me, clean my cock of all those juices. Swallow what's left!"

She did too before I let her go to change again. I slumped onto the bed thinking of the next time and next week. Her arse will have to wait for another day.

Roll on next week!

To be continued...

Melbod1
Melbod1
74 Followers