Taking Kenny's Wife

Story Info
Kenny strayed, Laura played.
1.7k words
4.23
129k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny and I had known each other since 2nd grade. We lost touch after high school, but caught up with each other several years later. We both had married and started families. It was around our early 30s when Kenny got the "wandering eye."

One or two Friday nights a month, I'd go to his house and he and Laura and I would chit-chat. Kenny and I would have a beer or two then head 'round the corner to shoot some stick and toss back a few more.

Our usual routine was to head back to his house around 2 or 3 in the morning. Laura and the kids would all be asleep and Kenny and I would have another beer, then call it a night and I would head home.

Over time, though, Kenny began to change. More often, when I went to his house, he would insult Laura, be rude and mocking. She tried not to make a big deal of it but I could tell it hurt her. To make matters worse, he was no longer content to shoot a little pool then go home. Kenny wanted to fuck every woman in the joint. He wanted to go round to other clubs and try to score all night.

Many was the time I would find him in some woman's car with his fingers buried up to his wrist in her wet pussy, or with his dick hidden by her mouth. He would always drink so much that I would have to nearly drag him into the house.

One Friday night I arrived to find Laura reclining in the family room watching TV. She was already dressed for bed.

"You sick, Laura?" I asked.

"Nope!" she quickly smiled back. "Kids are staying with Grandma tonight so I am going to relax and go to bed early."

Kenny walked into the room at that moment and looked with contempt at his wife of 15 years. "Can't you at least make an attempt to look nice, you fat bitch?" he seemed to snarl.

True, Laura carried a few extra pounds, but she was very pretty with sandy blonde hair, shoulder length, always fixed nice. She had deep green eyes, large round breasts, and a proportional, firm ass. She was sexy in her way and a good wife and mother. But Kenny was pushing the limit of her resolve.

Laura pretended to ignore him, picked up the remote and raised the volume on the television. Kenny grabbed his coat and headed for the door. Laura looked at me and said, half-jokingly, "You don't have to bring him back, if you don't want."

We both laughed as I followed Kenny to the car.

We went to the corner pub and after a couple hours of shooting pool, Kenny got a little antsy.

"Let's go to the Indigo Room!" Kevin said, referring to a club nearby where he was sure to troll for pussy. I thought about telling him no, but knew it was no use. Not that I minded the women there.

At the club, Kenny went wild. He was doing shots with some whore at the bar while I threw darts. After a couple of hours, I pulled him from her car, his pants down around his knees.

"He couldn't do it, honey. Too much alcohol, I guess. How 'bout you, handsome?" she said sweetly, her hand rubbing my cock through my jeans.

"Sorry, love. Got to get him home. I'll take a rain check."

I got him in the car and noticed he reeked of whiskey. I was able to get his pants up and fastened. He mumbled a little and now and then seemed to try and talk, but was mostly incoherent on the drive home.

Getting him into the house wasn't too difficult. I got him into the family room and helped him onto the same sofa Laura had occupied earlier. I then helped myself to a beer from the kitchen and returned to the family room to sit and watch TV before I went home.

Kenny snored away on the sofa across from me as I finished the last of my beer. I went to the bathroom and then was going to leave. As I came out of the bathroom I started to turn toward the family room, but noticed a light on down the hall toward Kenny and Laura's room. The door was slightly ajar and the pale blue light from her television was visible.

I don't know what prompted me to do it, but I found myself creeping down the hall toward the room, quietly. If Laura was awake, I'd say goodnight. I silently pushed the door open a bit further and peered in. I could see the TV on, but the sound was muted. Laura was asleep beneath the covers on the bed, her back to the door. I stared for a second then something came over me. I felt my dick begin to harden and I pushed the door open a bit further and stepped through the opening.

I suddenly became aware of my own heart beating as I approached the bed. Kneeling beside it, I stared at Laura's form, outlined by the covers. I slid my handup her shoulder, then slowly down her side to her hip and even more deliberately down her thigh, then retraced the route to her shoulder. I began repeating this motion and leaned forward, planting soft kisses on her neck and cheek.

My hand kept rubbing her thigh and hip, roaming back to her ass and then up her side and around to her breast, still only through the cover, not actually on her skin. Feeling her form made me braver (and made my cock harder). She began slowly responding. My heart was beating so fast and loud, I thought sure Kenny could hear it all the way down the hall.

She began to turn toward me, her eyes still closed, her lips sweetly searching my face until they found my lips. At once, our tongues entwined and we pressed into each other. My hand was now massaging her massive breasts.

All at once she seemed startled. She realized it wasn't her husband who was working her over, but me, her husband's best friend. I thought for sure she was going to scream "rape!" and then Kenny would rush in and kill me. But to my surprise and delight, she pulled me closer and kissed me even more passionately. My hands went below the covers and I massaged her breasts through her nightgown, letting one hand slide down and rub her crotch through her panties, which were already beginning to dampen. My cock was totally engorged.

"Where's Kenny?" she whispered.

It suddenly dawned on me that her husband was merely a few feet down the hall and could possibly come barging in at any moment.

"I should probably stop and leave. I don't want him to find us like this," I whispered back. She seemed to understand, although I really wanted her to say, "So what."

But she didn't, so I slowly pulled away.

"At least let me go check and make sure he is still passed out."

I pulled away and left the room, closing the door behind me. I was so fucking hot, I had to compose myself for a minute. Back in the family room, Kenny was still snoring away. I looked down the hall toward the room I'd just left and thought, "Fuck it. He deserves this!"

When I reached the door, I turned the knob and opened it quietly. The TV had been turned off and the room was pitch dark. I couldn't see my hand in front of my face. Had she changed her mind and wanted me to leave?

"Well, I've come this far," I thought to myself.

I pressed on, reaching out in the total blackness to find her bed. Eventually I touched it and knelt beside as I had done before, gently reaching out to find her soft form. I felt the cover and began tracing her body's outline again. I kissed up the side of her body to her face and she turned to kissed me, deliberately, lustily. Sliding my hand beneath the cover, I was delighted to discover she was now totally naked. Her skin was soft and hot and I ran my hand across her large, soft, breasts. Her nipples grew thick and hard and I climbed into bed next to her.

She went right for my jeans, rubbing my cock with one hand while she undid the zipper with the other. Before I knew what happened, my pants were being tossed on the floor and Laura was lowering her wet, warm, luscious lips onto my rigid dick. I managed to manuever us into a 69 position and while her tongue swirled around my sensitive shaft, I was spreading her wet, full, pussylips with my fingers and began licking her hard clit and fucking her with my tongue. In no time, my face was sopping wet.

She moaned while barely missing a stroke on my near-to-bursting cock. Her juices flowing, my face grinding into her wet crotch, fucking her hard and fast with my lips and tongue. Rolling me onto my back she slid her mouth off my dick and pulled her pussy from my face.

Facing away from me, she straddled me, licked my cock and then continued licking down my thighs and legs toward my feet. Her drenched, dripping, swollen pussy was poised over my hard cock and as I watched her ass lowering slowly, her pussylips seemed to engulf my cock, swallowing it into her bushy, tight, hot, wet love-hole. Slowly at first, then building rapidly, she pumped furiously on my cock while her fingers worked her nipples and clit. Faster and faster she went, the heat building inside me. I didn't even try to hold back, feeling an enormous load swelling inside me then bursting into her while she continued to pump me. Soon she slowed her pace and pulled off. For a moment I could feel her mouth on my cock, cleaning me tenderly, then she slid up beside me and we kissed and cuddled.

Pulling me close, pressing her warm, huge breasts against my chest, and her hot, wet bush against my dick, she whispered, "Fridays are going to be a lot more fun from now on."

She was so right.