Taking Lauren's Measurements

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I latched onto my mother's right nipple like I would have done countless times as a baby. But now I was her lesbian lover, and I wasn't hungry for milk; I was hungry for my mother's body. I sucked her large nipple hard, like I'd sucked her clit earlier. I moaned happily, treasuring the feeling of Mum's tasty pink nipple in my mouth more than I ever had as an infant.

"Good girl," Mum cooed. "Your mouth feels so amazing, much better than your Dad's... so much better than when you were a hungry little baby."

"Mmm-hmmm," I replied, smiling up at her while I sucked her tits and we fingerfucked each other. I contracted my pussy muscles around Mum's fingers, squeezing them tight when she thrust them inside me. Mum did the same to my fingers, proving there was still a lot of life in her pussy yet. I felt her pussy contract around my three fingers, almost too tight for the three of them. I fucked my mother's pussy harder and faster, sucking one nipple and then the other. Soon my thumb was bumping into her clit almost as fast as if I had been rubbing it. Again, her moans quickened into a repeat of "Oh!" while I brought my mother closer and closer to another orgasm. She fucked my tight pussy with her two fingers as fast as she could, her thumb still bumping my clit and sending shockwaves through my body at the end of each in-thrust.

"Make me cum, Lauren," she cried as I felt her pussy contract even more. She squeezed and squeezed my fingers, and I had to fight to stay inside her. She shuddered and spasmed with pleasure while I just kept fingerfucking her and taking her nipples into my mouth. "Oooh baby," she moaned when the waves of sensation started to subside. Without stopping to catch her breath, Mum pushed me flat oh my back and picked up the pace she was fingerfucking me, soon fucking me faster than I had fucked her. Her thumb pounded into my swollen, overstimulated clit.

"Oooooh fuck, Mum!" I cried as I came around her hard-fucking fingers. I squealed as my body was washed over with wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure, spreading from my pussy down to my toes and out to my fingertips (three of which were still inside her). My stomach muscles cramped and spasmed while my pussy tightened around Mum's two fingers, squeezing so hard I pushed her out. My nipples went hard and my face was burning red with pleasure. I finally pulled my fingers out of Mum's pussy and we collapsed onto her back too, our heads turned toward each other. I gazed into her beautiful brown eyes and she stared into my big brown eyes, which I definitely inherited from her.

"I'll have to get you to make me dresses more often, Mum," I giggled.

"You sure will, honey. I just hope I have the energy to keep up with demand. I'm not as young as I used to be, Lauren."

"I honestly couldn't tell, mother." I kissed her briefly.

She looked behind me to my bedside clock. "Oh no, is that the real time?"

I turned to see the time, and there it was: 4:26pm. My stepbrothers would be back from their football game any minute now. "Shit! Yeah, that clock's right. Better get dressed, I guess?"

"I think that's for the best. But before we do, can I measure your bust again? I kind of forgot what you ended up being."

Mum did well to restrain herself when she measured my breasts for the second time. The fact she was dressed and Allan's car was just pulling into the driveway probably helped her hold back her lust. She took my measurements and two weeks later I had a beautiful figure-hugging blue dress. Mum had me try it on as soon as it was finished and the men were out of our house again. And I'm sure you can guess what happened next, can't you?

12