Taking Laurie for My Own

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care what you like, this is for me, not for you. Make sure that plug is in during the video. It stays in him from now on. Except when he shits and showers."

"You're evil!"

"You both have no idea how evil I can be." I replied.

"Will send a video later! Thank you sir! This will be fun."

I couldn't believe it. This was all working out perfectly. Everything. I was beyond excited. I rubbed wistfully at my crotch. I was hard as a rock. Waiting for the video would be hard. I did my best to occupy myself. Turning on the TV and watching baseball did the trick. My inbox pinged two hours later. A link to a dropbox. Raging with excitement, I downloaded and clicked play.

Ben was standing there naked, his cage front and center in the screen.

"You know why you're in the cage?" I hear Laurie asking from off camera.

"Yes, because this cock isn't good enough."

"That's right cuck. Now turn around show everyone what your Master was kind enough to do for you. To allow you to have even the littlest bit of fun." Ben turns around, and bends over touching his toe, showing off the pink plug nestled neatly betwixt his cheeks.

"Cuck... before you please your Mistress, I have a special request for you. Put on a show for us."

"Yes mistress, what shall I do?"

"Remove that plug and stick it right in your mouth. It stays there until I say so."

Wow... Laurie was into it also. She was coming up with some great stuff!

"Yes mistress."

Ben proceeded to get on all fours on the bed. Reaching behind, he pulled the plug from his ass and released a deep guttural grunt. Without hesitation he popped it right in his mouth. The bright pink base making a mockery of a pair of lips.

"Now the show continues. Use this wand. I want to see it going in and out of you." He held out his right hand. Laurie let him hold it there as if pathetically begging for it, before passing him the wand.

Laurie brought the camera in close as he reached back and slowly put it against his hole. After a moments reluctance, he switched it on. A dull hum reverberated out from the computer speakers. Ben wailed pitifully as his small cock flooded with blood and met the boundaries of the cage.

"Good job cuck. Keep going. Put it in and take it out." Ben obeys with obvious reluctance, his actions slow and hesitant. "Faster cuck. Show me what that inner slut that I know you really are." Laurie's mocking encouragement has the desired effect and he really starts fucking his own ass in earnest.

"Now turn it all the way up to its highest setting. " With a pained expression Ben turned the wand vibrations up. An almost inhuman sound escaped him as he continues his self-directed assault on his ass.

"Good job cuck... good job. Stop. You've earned your reward."

Unable to help myself as the scene unfolds on my screen, I take my cock out. It's incredibly hard. Precum dribbles from the tip.

Laurie climbs into bed in front of him. At long last I get a brief shot of her pussy. It's shaved bare. It's there for a few short frames before Ben moves up between her legs. I feel a pang of disappointment as he proceeds to go down on her, just as I instructed, but still obstructing my view. Yet as Laurie starts to respond to the hot tongue and digits between her legs, cute little gasps and pants, I feel a fresh surge of lust. I start stroking myself. Laurie moans and makes some unintelligible encouragements. The video ends suddenly about 10 minutes into his going down on her. I've been managing to keep myself on edge, trying to not cum before I see her climax in some sort of mental pact of synergy. When the screen goes black I let myself go. My release spills out of me, giving me the most fulfilling orgasm I have had from masturbating in a long time.

After regaining my composure, I reach for my phone.

"I am proud of both of you. Great work. The video ended. Did he complete the full hour as I instructed?"

"Yes. He was a good boy." She sent back.

"You came?" I asked her.

"Big time. I couldn't help but thinking about you watching us. It was thrilling. Thank you sir."

"Good. Have him keep the plug in and the cage on and I will send you more homework tomorrow."

"So... now that you've seen mine, show me yours. I am dying to know what I am going to get." She texts.

"Patience." I caution.

"Just the tip?"

A smile spread across my face at her cheek. Whilst I did not approve of the insubordination at my newfound power, I reason with myself that she has been a very good girl. Her videos were a cut above what I was expecting. I was still rock hard and thoroughly turned on, despite shooting a giant load. I snap a shot of my rock hard cock. Nah.. let me get a better one. I take out a tape measure and snap a shot of my full 8" next to it. Pleased with my handiwork I send it through.

"THANK YOU SIR!" she writes back.

"Like what you see?"

"NEED."

I was overwhelmingly pleased with her response. It made me eager for more. And soon.

"Let's move the main show forward. Tomorrow night, your place."

"Yes please!"

"Wear something sexy for me. Have Ben go back to the same store. Tell him he needs to purchase two pairs of handcuffs and a pair of blindfolds."

***

I arrive at Laurie's house around 9. I am nervous and I check my breath is fresh by blowing into my hands and smelling it before rapping my knuckles against the hard wood door. I hear light footsteps approach behind the door. The door swings open to Laurie beaming. I frown a little as she is wearing an obviously well-loved terrycloth bathrobe.

Determined to be the dominant partner that she wants, I push past her into her house. It is scrubbed clean, and smells of antiseptic. I wonder if this was for me.

Ben steps out of the kitchen holding a glass of scotch for me. He is naked save for his cage. I raise an eyebrow and he turns around showing me the plug he's wearing.

"Acceptable." I tell him.

I nearly burst out laughing, but I can contain myself. It's all just almost too much for me. I mean what do I know about all of this? I am just making it up as I go along. He walks over and subserviently falls to one knee, offering the glass of scotch.

"Thank you." I say, taking the scotch. My voice sounds surprisingly authoritative. "I want you to take that chair upstairs to the bedroom. Place it in the corner facing the bed. Sit and wait for me."

"Yes Master." He dutifully picks up the chair and heads upstairs.

I sit on the couch and eye Laurie expectantly.

She slowly takes off her bathrobe showing me her taut body. She's wearing a black lace bra and matching panties. My mouth goes dry at the sight of her. I take a big swig of my scotch for good measure.

"Do you like what you see sir?" she asks demurely.

"I am very lucky." I state dumbly, letting my domineering façade falter in the raw face of the moment.

"I think we both are." Laurie replies smoothly, eyes appropriately down cast as she asks "I believe you have a gift for me...?"

She lowers herself gracefully to her hands and knees and crawls towards me. When she reaches me she reaches forward, sliding off my shoes and socks, setting them neatly aside. As she unbuttons my shirt, I can feel the heat of her deft hands through the thin cotton. I feel the soft fabric being slipped off my shoulders, and the cooler air of the room meeting my bare skin. She runs her hot moist tongue over my chest, sucking on my nipples. Jolts of pleasant electricity surge through my body. Breaking away from my chest, she looks me directly in the eye. Reaching between my legs, her hands run along the length of my cock through my jeans. I feel elated at her touch. After months on end fantasizing about her, this is actually happening. It's almost too much.

"I'm glad you are happy to be here sir."

Her voice is husky with lust. I feel the tugging and slight chaffing of my jeans against my skin as she eagerly undoes my belt, button and zipper. My jeans as pulled off effortlessly and Laurie is staring at me in my boxer briefs. Her pupils are dilated and dark with desire. As if testing if she is allowed to touch she runs her hand along my cock through my briefs. I am completely hard and my cock throbs from the attention. She teases me, clearly enjoying herself before slipping her hand under the waistband, removing my briefs, leaving me naked.

Staring at my cock she says "Yum" before giving it a lick.

It takes all my effort to ask her to stop.

"I think Ben needs to see this."

"Yes sir."

She rises from the floor and offers me her gentle hand, leading upstairs to her bedroom. Ben is obediently waiting in the chair. He has thoughtfully laid out the handcuffs, blindfold and the prostate wand on the bed ready for use. Seeing that I am naked, his eyes are drawn to my crotch. His eyes light up a little when he sees my size. He says nothing, however, staring at me passively. It is a little unnerving, but also strangely exhilarating.

Without acknowledging Ben I throw Laurie on the bed. I climb on top of her and begin kissing her neck and slowly trail down to her breasts. I remove her bra and lower my head to suck on each nipple in turn. Starting firmly, suckling, licking, scraping gently with my teeth, softly biting. Her nipples are hard from my attention. Beneath me Laurie writhes, breathing heavily. I am pleased with her moans of need.

I trail light kisses down her supple stomach to her already spread legs. I put my head between her legs and breathe her must in deeply. Her scent is reach with womanly need. It makes my head spin with dizzy desire. I nip her inner thigh between my teeth. Her breath catches in her throat. I run my hands up her trim thighs, she is trembling under my hands, moaning in anticipation. I feel her weaving her fingers through my hair, unconsciously trying to guide my head between her legs.

"On all fours." I command. She diligently obeys. I climb off the bed and I hear a whimper of disappointment from Laurie.

"Cuck, stand up and lick her ass until she comes from just your tongue on her asshole. No other touching at all."

"Yes master."

"Begin." I take out my phone and start filming. Ben gets up from his chair, hastily approaching the bed. He clambers on, turns back for a moment and asks:

"May I use my hands to spread her cheeks master?"

"A considerate cuck. Thinking about how best to please your Mistress. Yes, you may. In fact, I will reward you. I promise you will cum tonight."

With excitement and abandon he starts licking in earnest. Laurie is head down on the pillow moaning. I don't stop filming the entire time. At the 10 minute mark, I pause filming and walk over to Laurie. I clasp her under the chin and force her head up so she is looking me in the eyes.

"Have you cum yet?" I ask softly.

"Oh god yes, but don't make him stop."

"Of course not. You heard your mistress, don't even think about slowing down cuck." Ben redoubles his efforts and we are rewarded by another deep moan from Laurie.

"Don't stop" I command before leaving the room.

I walk downstairs and pour myself a second glass of scotch. It's a brand new bottle, only opened tonight. Laurie must have bought it just for me, knowing it's my favorite. I take my time, savoring drinking it. After about 15 or 20 more minutes I head back upstairs.

Ben is now lying on his back on the bed. Laurie's ass is planted on his face and she is facing his chest. His tongue obediently lapping at her behind. Sighting me, she gives me a playful wink before leaning forward and clasping onto the cage. She bounces up and down pulling it sharply and painfully as she writhes.

"Playtime for the two of you is over. Ben, on the chair. Laurie, handcuff each arm to the armrest. Then remove his cage." They obediently follow my orders. "Ben... you will follow my instructions no matter what?"

"Yes Master."

"Very well, Laurie... it's your turn. You are going to lick my ass in front of Ben. You don't get my cock yet. Not till you've earned it."

I stand right in front of Ben, not more than a couple of inches in front of him. With wide eyes she nods her head in agreement and gets behind me.

"Ben, you are to look at nothing but my cock."

"Yes Master."

I feel her tongue gently probe my cheeks. She spreads them giving her better access. She starts licking hesitantly, then pokes at my asshole with her tongue, then licks some more. Before long Laurie is licking with abandon. She's depraved at this point. I am so turned on, I don't know how much more I can take. I begin to stroke myself. As I feel my release getting closer I aim my cock downwards directly at Ben's tiny but hard penis. With a great groan I cum and blast four streams of jizz all over his cock. Ben looks up aghast at what just happened. His tiny cock is covered in my cum.

"Can I lick it off?" Laurie asks.

"No." I answer. "Turn on your camera."

She does as she is bid.

"No you cannot lick my cum off his cock. It has another purpose. Cuck you remember I told you that you would get to cum tonight?"

"Yes Master." He says hesitantly.

"Well now is your chance. We're going to untie one hand. Then, using nothing but my cum as lube, you're going to jerk off for the camera."

"What?" He looks at me, then Laurie and then his pathetic cock. Clearly he is mortified at the command.

"We'll wait."

I take Laurie's arm and we sit on the bed facing him. I put my arm around her, as we sit on the edge of the bed waiting.

"Come on cuck. This is your chance, maybe your last chance for a long time to cum. The sooner we'll let you out of your chastity cage next time. The longer it takes, the longer you'll suffer. Oh and we're not gonna put on a show for you unless you start now. I mean look at how wet she is. She's like a bitch in heat just waiting for me to plow her. "

"But..."

"No buts." Laurie says interrupting him. "Say no and this ends completely. Start jerking and we all get to keep playing."

He looks down at his pathetic jizz covered cock. His hand reaches between his legs. Hesitantly he begins to rub the cum in.

"Good start, now keep going cuck." Laurie tells him.

He starts stroking himself. He manages to last for only 30 pitiful seconds before he groans and spurts his load all over the floor.

"Good cuck."

I recuff his arm.

"Now, because you hesitated. Because you questioned me, you're going to be punished. You won't get to see anything else tonight." I tell him as I take the blindfold and slip it over his eyes.

12