Taking Maryam Ch. 02

Story Info
She really shouldn't have made me wait so long.
1.4k words
4.15
16.5k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my hand from her throat and moved it down her body, pressing into her neck, then her sternum, following the soft line down her belly. My fingers slid between her panties and her skin and I brushed the slightest tuft of hair. That was a concession to me, an act of submission; she knew I preferred some hair even though she thought most men would rather she be bald. I smiled... and reached further down.

She was already swollen for me, her thick wetness soaking the inside of her panties. Perfect, I thought. Her inner lips protruded just a bit, a woman's cunt, and they separated smoothly when I pushed my finger between them. I slowly coated my fingertip in her juice, though venturing into her panties had almost completed that job already. I moved my finger down, teasing her hole, then traveled up toward her clit, touching her as slowly and lightly as possible. I wanted her, and I wanted to be rough with her, but she needed to wait. That was fair; that was necessary.

I moved my finger back and forth over her clit, dipping just my fingertip into her here and there, with the lightest touch... I teased her until her body responded, her back tightening away from me as I held her hair in my fist, her ass pressing into me, her knees starting to shake, her breaths getting ragged... I brought her close to coming, probably far closer than she had ever been before...

And then I stopped. She needed to wait.

I brought my hand out of her panties and in front of her face, pointing my glistening finger up, and I tightened my grip on her hair. I wanted her to see how her body was responding to me.

"Look, Maryam."

"Yes," she said.

"Your body already knows it's mine. Good girl, Maryam."

She nodded, the motion of her head constrained by my grip on her hair.

I brought my finger to my lips, still next to her ear. I sucked her taste off my finger, rolling her flavor on my tongue, taking time to release my finger from my mouth. "You taste perfect, virgin," I whispered into her ear. "I want more."

I let her hair go and grabbed her slight shoulders, pushing her down, hard, onto her knees, then forward onto her hands. Her breasts pointed down out of her shirt, her jeans slid another inch down her hips as she bent. I bent down and yanked her jeans down around her knees. I felt like I had just unwrapped a gift. The low v-cut of her lace panties accentuated her hips perfectly. Her ass was small, of course, but not the least bit bony, and her crotch was visibly soaked. I growled.

I hunched down behind her and set my fingers at her crotch, massaging her through the thin material. I was immediately between her lips, and she was almost immediately swaying with my rough motions. I leaned over her and set my lip at her earlobe again without stopping the swirls between her legs. "You look amazing, Maryam. Better than I imagined, and I want you even more. Do you like the way my fingers feel on your pussy, Maryam?" She nodded. I moved two fingers slowly and firmly up and down her slit, sliding the material of her panties against her, making her shudder. "Good girl, Maryam. You like that...

"And you are going to fucking love when I eat your cunt. Get up, virgin."

I grabbed her hair again and pulled her up, facing away from the bed. Her body followed; she was so light I wasn't sure if I had lifted her entirely myself or whether she stood up. I let go of her hair... and shoved her onto the bed by her shoulders. She tumbled back, her exposed ass landing on the bed a foot away from the edge, her knees still hanging off it. I walked toward her, smirking, unbuttoning a few buttons on my shirt and undoing my belt, throwing it near the bed, bearing down on her like a predator.

I pulled her shoes off, letting them fall to my sides. I grabbed her panties and jeans at her knees, lifting her ass in the air and pulling her closer to the edge of the bed, then slid them down her legs and tossed them aside. She was naked from the waist down, her wet cunt glistening between her clenched thighs, her arms still in the mess of her ripped shirt and bra straps, her nipples firm and pointing at me.

In one motion I separated her thighs, got on my knees at the edge of the bed, and pulled her hips to my mouth. My tongue dived into her cunt. Probing her pussy deeply, hungrily consuming her... but mostly paying attention to that poor, ignored little clit of hers. Lashing it, licking underneath it. Flicking it, reaching on top of it with my fingers to press in, to pull her lips up, slowly increasing my pace and pressure on it. "That cunt tastes so good, Maryam. And I know my cock is going to agree."

I focused my tongue on her clit and soon brought my right arm under her thigh. I dipped one finger into her... slowly... and I felt her carefully-preserved hymen, my prize for waiting all these months. I put another finger into her, putting the slightest pressure on her walls, stretching her just a little bit for me, still licking her clit and tasting her perfect pussy...

I brought my left hand under her thigh and back on top of her, reaching up to put it at her throat, pinning her to the bed as I watched her feel like she never had, hearing her moans find a rhythm, getting louder with each breath. She started to tense up under me, coming close, starting to shake. "That's right, Maryam. Come for me. I won't last long in you, not this time, and it will hurt. So come for me now, virgin."

Her hands went down to my head, grabbing my hair, pulling me into her as my fingers went just a bit deeper, my tongue just a bit faster. I separated from her. "Come for me, virgin," I growled. "Before I make you mine."

And... she erupted. Shaking, yelping, her back bending violently, pushing her cunt into me, then into the bed, arching and spasming, her eyes clenched, her mouth open... I leaned into her cunt and didn't stop, listening to her as the release for which she waited so long finally washed over her... she let out a long, loud note as she quaked and held my head to her... And then she gradually released her grip from me.

I separated my head from her and smirked as I watched her spasms diminish. The view up her body was gorgeous, and her shakes accentuated her soft lines, her taut breasts, the firmness of her body.

I rose to my feet, still admiring her, still smirking. I methodically finished unbuttoning my shirt and took it off. She opened her eyes as I stepped out of my shoes, then my pants. She was looking at me, and when she realized what I was doing she craned her neck to see the bulge in my underwear. I pulled them off, my stiff cock bouncing out of them as I stepped free. "Now, Maryam. Finally. You're mine. Get up."

I took her hand in mine and pulled her up to her feet. I turned her around by the shoulders, making her face the bed. I removed her ripped shirt, then briefly debated how to remove her bra - rip, unclasp, or up and over? Up and over. Standing behind her, I drifted my fingertips from the base of her neck to her ass, and back up, making her shudder again. I shuddered, too. I grabbed the back of her neck with my right hand and the front of her hip with my left... then I folded her at the hip, forcing her face into the bed.

"I need you, Maryam. I'm not going to go easy on you. If you need to scream, scream into the bed. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

I let go of her neck, leaving just my left hand around her hip, using my right to carefully guide my cock to her, just barely making contact with her lips. Struggling to control myself, I pushed in less than half an inch, just placing the tip of my cock at her entrance firmly enough to stay there. I bent over her. "Are you ready for me, Maryam?" She nodded into the bed; I felt her body tense. I chuckled into her ear... then I straightened my back, putting both my hands on her hips...

"No, Maryam. You're not ready. But that doesn't matter to me now."