Taking Maryam Ch. 03

Story Info
She shouldn't have made me wait so long.
1.1k words
4.13
13.7k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down. Her long black hair fell on each side of her head; her face was already submerged in the mattress. Her skinny arms reached out in front of her. Her narrow shoulders, narrower waist, the curve of her spine. My hands on her incredible hips. I could feel her warmth on my tip...

And the time required to take that in... that was precisely as long as I was able to control myself.

I lifted my right hand from her hip, high in the air in front of me... and I spanked her in the fleshiest part of her left ass cheek. Hard, holding my hand into her skin after the strike. She yelped into the bed and clenched, but I held her to me. This would not be a spanking session. I would not put her over my knee, I would not even spank her again; I needed to fuck her, and now. But she needed to be reminded - right now.

She shouldn't have made me wait so long.

I put my hand back on her hip, tightening my grip... and swiftly buried myself in her, gliding easily and feeling her stretch, feeling the bump as I pushed directly through her hymen. Pushing up into where she'd never been touched, let alone filled like this. She yelped, only a few decibels escaping from the bed. I knew I would make her come from fucking - obviously not now, not this time; she was mine now - and I momentarily imagined what it would be like when she's actually ready for me. But my imagination wasn't going far. I was right where I wanted to be... and I held there, forcing her hips back into me even harder... groaning in my satisfaction at how tight she was... watching her back tense, her arms splay. I knew she was wincing from pain, and yet and feeling pleasure and relief at the same time.

Being that deep in her... Feeling the stretched depth of her cunt, knowing that this gift was mine and only mine, that not even Maryam had touched herself where my thick cock was now plunged... These thoughts had the simultaneous effect of tightening my grip on her hips and loosening my grip on myself.

I began fucking her.

Hard.

Impaling her pussy on my cock, pulling her little body onto me... I was more than twice her size; when I pulled us together, she moved. I didn't. It made her whole body sway violently into me, dragged her face up and down the bed. Still, she pushed her face into the bed, making garbled sounds of pain and lust. Finally, she had the good sense to support herself on her forearms, her head still facing the bed. I continued fucking her... but when I looked down and saw the faint blood on my shaft as it partially emerged from her cunt, I let out a deep growl, stopping again to hold myself inside her as deep as I possibly could. I saw her neck crane, her head tilt up, and she let out a long gasp... a second later her arm shot out to grab a pillow. She pulled it under her and buried her face in the pillow, clenching her forearms around it. I knew she was gritting through this, yet I had no problem with that. She would be fine, and I knew she wanted to give this to me, to see exactly what effect she had been having on me all this time, to learn what desire she evoked in a man. I was so consumed by the feel of her that these thoughts scarcely lasted a second.

I resumed fucking her. I found my rhythm, found her angles, felt her ass smacking into my middle... somehow, I had stretched her enough to go even deeper, to feel her depth accommodating me, to bottom out. Her narrow fingers clenched the pillow. I grabbed her so hard that I knew the skin at her hip bones would be bruised. I was fucking her so hard that I knew her sit bones would hurt when she sat... even without spanking her there. Her cunt would feel me for days, but I wanted her to feel me in her bones... and she would. I grinned as I pounded her... she really shouldn't have made me wait so long.

Her head twisted around to the side. She didn't look at me; her eyes were still closed, and I realized that she was listening to me: I had started to rumble, a groan under my breath, like a bear waking up... a grunt with the rhythm of how I fucked her... I was close. I bent over her a little, still fucking her, but not as primally. I spoke. Hoarse, ragged. "I'm... going to come in you, Maryam. Deep in you... Now. You are... too good."

I straightened up again, fucking her... watching her little body as I took on that crushing grip on her hips, that merciless pace and depth again, pushing her away from me and then ramming into her, my growls growing louder with each thrust...

After maybe ten more pumps of this, I held my cock deep inside of her, hurting her inside and smashing her hips and ass into me, coming in wave after wave as I emptied myself into her pussy... and I roared. I mean that. When I come hard - and I came very hard when I fucked her - I roar. She screamed into the pillow. My roar eclipsed it, but I heard her high note above my lower ones... and only then did I wonder whether she had been screaming into the pillow the whole time. It was entirely possible. I stood behind her amazing body for a few seconds, calming down, shuddering violently, my cock still inside her, my hands involuntarily still pulling her into me...

I leaned forward over her back, my lips finding her face, kissing her cheek just in front of her ear. She turned her face from the pillow toward me, and I kissed her lips, parting them as my sweaty chest slickened her back and stuck to it, as my hands reached up her arms to find her hands... still inside her, I pushed her forward on the bed, taking her off her feet and landing my weight on top of her... both of us broke the kiss to catch our breaths, and then immediately found each other again. Her eyes were still closed.

After more kisses, I whispered into her ear again, knowing that she would feel my smile against her skin, my hot breath. "Are you ok, Maryam? I couldn't stop myself... I needed that. I needed you... are you ok?"

She shuffled her shoulders, snuggling into me, her eyes still closed. She winced a little, feeling the changes inside her body as she moved, as my cock softened inside her. She opened her eyes, looking through her hair into my eyes. She smiled. And nodded.

"Yes... Yes, Sir."

"Good. I'm glad, Maryam. Relieved, actually...

"You really shouldn't have made me wait so long."