Taking Mom to the Movies

Story Info
Too much wine has unforeseen sexual consequences.
6.3k words
4.55
696.1k
674
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,104 Followers

Part 1 of 3: Date Night with Mom

My mother looked like a combination of beauty and heartbreak.

It was evening and she sat by the dining table with a big glass of wine. She was wearing a beautiful black dress, which elegantly showcased her womanly figure. Her hair was perfectly done. Her make-up was also beautifully done, except for the smeared mascara around her eyes from the tears.

I had just come home from an evening college class and I saw her looking devastated.

"What's wrong?" I asked, walking towards her.

"Remember that date I told you about? Well, it's not happening anymore."

She had been excited all week to go on a date with a big shot attorney. They worked at the same law firm where my mother was a legal assistant in another department. They had been talking for a while, and when he finally asked her out, she was thrilled.

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's no big deal," she replied, taking another sip of wine. "I'll order us some pizza later."

I wasn't an expert on women, but I knew that my mother wanted company. I couldn't just walk away when she was so vulnerable. What kind of son would I be if I simply turned away?

"You look great tonight," I said, sitting down next to her. "This guy sounds like a real idiot."

She smiled. "Thanks. You're sweet."

"Of course I am."

She smiled again. "So what's a handsome young man like you doing being single?"

"Long story."

She checked the clock. "It's only 5:46. Do you have anything better to do?"

"I guess not."

"Then tell me. Why are you still single?"

I shrugged. "College girls are different. I don't know. I guess I'm old fashioned. Women these days mostly care about their phones and their online status. Or they like to go to clubs. I just like to go out and do normal stuff."

"So there aren't any college girls who like doing normal stuff and aren't obsessed with their phones?" my mother asked, almost in a state of disbelief. .

"Well, of course there are, but they're hard to find. Or they're already dating someone."

"If only the women of this world could realize what a wonderful and sexy man you are," she said playfully.

"There's no need to get sarcastic here."

"I'm only teasing," she replied, taking another sip of wine.

"So what about you? How come you're single?"

She thought for a moment. "I've always been raised to be an independent woman. Part of that means working all the time. And maybe I set my standards too high for what a good man is."

There was a brief look of sadness in her eyes when she spoke. She turned her attention away from me and took another sip of her wine. It was sort of an awkward moment between us.

"You sound like you have regrets," I replied, nearly doing an impression of a therapist.

"I suppose I do. I've turned down a lot of really good men over the years. Usually it was because of my hectic work schedule. Sometimes it's because I thought someone better would come along."

"Well, you deserve the best."

She took another sip of wine. "That's what I've always thought. But I'm not getting any younger. When I was your age, all I had to do was put on a tshirt and jeans and I was able to turn every head in the neighborhood. I didn't need make-up or any fancy clothes. Now, I'm a little older."

"You know, some guys actually prefer older women," I replied, trying to comfort her.

"I know. I still get glances from a lot of younger men. It's flattering. But they're not my type."

"You'll find someone soon. I promise."

She managed to crack a smile. "I'll order some pizza now. I feel like binging on carbs and cheese."

"Good idea."

She thought for a quick moment. "You know what? Screw that guy. Why should I let him ruin my night? Who the hell does he think he is?"

My mother suddenly got her energy and fire back. I hoped it wasn't the wine talking, but she looked energized. At least she wasn't going to be depressed for the rest of the night.

"You sound like you're back to normal," I gladly noted.

"I spent a lot of time to look good for tonight. So why don't we go to a fancy restaurant together? I still have the reservations for 8 o'clock. It'll be a fun date. My treat, of course."

Suddenly I found myself in an even more awkward position. How weird would it be to go out on a date with my own mother at a fancy restaurant?

"Do you really think that's a good idea?" I asked as nicely as I could.

Her eyes suddenly showed signs of being depressed again.

"You're not interested?" she asked, hiding her sadness.

The look in her eyes and the tone in her voice put me in an impossible position. What kind of person would I be if I refused and made her cry all night from being heartbroken?

"I'm interested. It sounds like fun."

A beaming smile quickly appeared on her face.

"I knew you'd join!" she beamed. "Change your clothes. Wear something nice. It's going to be fun."

My mother took a final sip of the wine, stood up, and gave me a big wet kiss on the cheek. She also gave me a tight hug and she thanked me for going.

***

We arrived at the fancy restaurant before 8. To my surprise, my mother had changed into a different dress. It was bright red, sleek (which showcased her voluptuous body) and it even showed her cleavage. Being a professional woman, she rarely ever showed her cleavage. But tonight, for whatever reason, she decided to show it off. I tried my best not to look at her boobs.

"What are you going to order?" she asked with her eyes on the menu.

"I don't know. Everything looks really good."

"Maybe you have your eyes on something that's not on the menu?" she replied, looking at me with a faint smile.

There was a slightly mischievous look on her face, as if she had caught me glancing at her breasts. I wasn't sure if she had actually caught me though and I tried my best to act natural.

"I'll have whatever you have," I replied, putting the menu down.

"Nice choice. I know exactly what to order."

My mother signaled an attractive young waitress, who came to our table with a polite smile. My mother ordered us some expensive steaks, along with some expensive drinks. I couldn't believe how much she was willing to spend for dinner, but then again, she wanted the night to be special.

The waitress commended us for our choice. "We also have a special promotion tonight. We're offering a 50% discount for desserts to couples here on a date. Will you two be interested in that?"

My mother briefly looked at me and smiled, before returning her attention back to the waitress.

"That sounds lovely. Can we pick later?"

"Of course," the waitress replied, collecting our menus. "Let me know if you need anything else."

"Do you mind if I ask you a question?" my mother asked the waitress.

"Of course."

"What makes you think we're a couple?"

The waitress suddenly looked dumbfounded. "I assumed you were couple because of the way you two had been looking at each other all night. Did I make a mistake? I apologize if I did."

My mother smiled at the young waitress. "No. There's no mistake. Thank you."

The waitress gave another nice smile before leaving. As soon as the waitress turned around, my mother and I gave each other a surprised look, like we were holding back our laughter.

"Did that just happen?" I asked my mother.

"Apparently so. I certainly wasn't expecting anyone to think that we were a couple."

"She did have a point though. You're dressed like you're on a date."

"Are you talking about these?" my mother said, gesturing towards her cleavage.

"Yeah," I awkwardly replied.

She briefly looked down at herself. "I know, it's a little provocative. I bought it a few days ago."

"It looks great on you."

"Thanks. Plus you've been glancing at my cleavage since we got here. That's definitely a good sign."

When my mother finally acknowledged that she knew I had been looking at her cleavage, I felt like I wanted to crawl under a rock.

"What did you expect?" I shrugged. "That dress is eye catching."

She smiled, "Don't be so uptight. We're here to have a good time, right?"

"Yeah."

"If that's the case, do you have any other plans tonight?"

I was surprised that my mother asked if I had plans. She obviously wanted to do stuff after dinner.

"No plans," I simply replied.

"Then how about we go to the theater after this? There's a movie I really want to watch. It's a French erotic thriller. It's screening for a limited time only. Are you interested?"

Deep down, I was relieved. It was only a movie, and an erotic thriller too. I was glad we didn't have to do any weird date night activities.

I nodded. "Sure, that sounds cool. I actually love those kinds of movies."

"You don't mind that it's French right? You realize that there's going to be subtitles, don't you?"

"Do you think I only watch action and horror movies?" I asked with a smile.

She raised an eyebrow. "I didn't realize that you had grown to become a more sophisticated person."

"What can I say? I'm a sophisticated guy."

"Good. The movie is supposed to be intelligent and artistic, which I really like. But I have to warn you, apparently there are some overly explicit sex scenes in the movie."

"That doesn't bother me at all," I smiled again.

"Then it's settled. We're officially on a date."

"A date huh? Are you sure you're up for that? You've had a lot to drink already. You've been sipping wine all evening."

She raised her glass and took another sip. "Believe me, I have a very high tolerance for alcohol. I can drink more than most men and I still won't feel drunk."

"Really?" I asked. "Then why bother drinking at all?"

"Wine helps me relax. Plus it's healthy in moderate doses."

"Good point," I replied. "Just promise me you won't get drunk and act like a complete slob."

She took another sip of wine, then she winked at me. "That's a promise I intend to keep."

Part 2 of 3: Movie Theater Fun

Since my mother had paid for the fancy restaurant meal, it was only fair that I paid for the movie tickets. I even bought us a giant order of buttery popcorn, which she loved, and a soda for us to share.

The theater area was mildly crowded, but when we went to our screening room, there was hardly anyone there. We sat in the back and there was 4 people sitting up front.

"I guess artsy French movies aren't as popular as they used to be," I joked when we sat down.

My mother thought it was a funny comment, but she contained her laughter.

"Not everyone appreciates foreign movies," she replied playfully. "Not like they used to."

The container of popcorn was on my lap because she didn't want any stains on her expensive dress. We started to eat while watching the different commercials on the big screen. I playfully chewed the popcorn loudly, which I knew annoyed her.

"Buttery," I said jokingly while I ate loudly.

She bumped me with her elbow and smiled. "Knock it off."

"What?"

"The chewing."

"Yeah, I think that's really annoying also. People who eat loudly in a movie theater are the same class of people who use their cell phones during the movie. They need to be kicked out."

"I agree wholeheartedly," she replied, taking more bites of popcorn. "If anyone texts during the movie, I expect you to go tell the manager."

"Maybe we'll get free tickets for next time."

"Maybe."

We continued eating the popcorn. It was nice having a special moment with my mom. Both of us were always busy, so it was nice to go out and do something with her. I'm sure she felt the same way.

"This is a lot of fun," I told her simply.

She looked at me and smiled. "You know, to be honest, this is the most fun I've had in a long time."

"Really?"

"I'm serious. I've had such a great time tonight. You rescued me from being miserable after my date canceled at the last minute."

I could tell from her voice that she was genuinely touched. I hadn't realized how much she enjoyed the evening. But it made sense. She rarely dated and she worked a lot.

"I'm glad to be of service," I replied.

"We should do this more often. We have such great chemistry together."

I was slightly taken aback by my mother's choice of words that we had 'chemistry' together. But I understood exactly what she meant.

The lights started to dim just as I saw my beautiful mother smiling at me. The previews started and we turned our attention towards the big screen.

Ten minutes later, the movie started. A while after, I realized the movie was much more entertaining than I had expected. It was exciting, thrilling, and dramatic. I found myself getting pulled into the story.

Nearly an hour into the movie, the first major sex scene began. The lead female character, a police detective, had just gotten naked for the first time. She looked gorgeous. To the surprise of everyone in the audience, the female character got down on her knees and began to perform oral sex on a guy. It wasn't fake either. It was clearly displayed on the big screen.

"Can you believe they're actually showing that?" my mother whispered in my ear. "French people are so open minded."

"I know," I whispered back.

When I looked at my mother to reply, I saw her licking her lips. Maybe it was the saltiness of the popcorn, I thought. The oral sex scene was still going on and I saw my mother licking her lips again.

The level of discomfort I felt reached a whole new level. Not only were we watching a hardcore sex act on a giant theater screen, but my mother looked like she was getting aroused. I was also getting more aroused when the lead female actress was bent over, naked, and taking it from behind.

"This is such a dirty movie," my mother whispered.

"I know."

I could tell she was breathing heavier. My mother was definitely aroused. My own arousal also grew as the explicit sex scene continued. I wished I could have relieve myself, but I couldn't. I briefly thought about going to the bathroom to masturbate so I wouldn't have a weird bulge in my pants. But the movie was too good to miss.

After the sex scene ended, the movie went back to telling a story. After all, the movie was supposed to be a thriller, which it was. The next few scenes were filled with twists and turns in the story.

My mother's eyes were glued to the big screen as she tried to reach in my direction to grab more popcorn. Her hand accidentally touched my lap. It was getting awkward.

Suddenly, her hand reached down in a swooping motion and she accidentally touched my hard cock through my pants. I was mortified. I was caught by my mother for having an erection during the movie. I immediately tried to adjust myself, but she clearly felt what it was.

My mother looked at me with a surprised expression. She knew I was embarrassed.

"Sorry," I whispered.

"That was my fault," she whispered back, with a sense of understanding. "Don't be embarrassed. It's perfectly normal during a movie like this."

"Let's just forget that it happened," I whispered, adjusting my pants again.

Even though I felt completely humiliated, my erection didn't go away because more sex scenes came. This time, the lead actress went undercover inside of a French brothel. There were beautiful naked women everywhere. And the sex was very hardcore.

My mother leaned towards me and whispered, "You know, drinking wine always makes me horny. So I know exactly what you're going through."

The awkwardness reached uncharted levels. My mother didn't seem to mind. She simply returned her attention towards the big screen as if nothing was out of the ordinary. I guess all those drinks she had throughout the evening was beginning to take its toll.

My mother reached over again to grab the popcorn on my lap. This time, her attempt was successful and she took a big bite of the popcorn in her hand. I began to feel strangely aroused over the risks my mother was taking each time she tried to grab popcorn. It felt like an innocent act of eating popcorn had suddenly become a game of sexual roulette.

Minutes later, my erection finally began to fade. The movie had some very interesting dramatic scenes. At that point, my guard was slowly coming down. Another major sex scene came. It was an explicit lesbian encounter featuring the lead actress. The scene was enough to arouse me again.

My mother's hand searched for the popcorn again while her eyes were on the screen and she wasn't paying enough attention to make sure that her hand went to the right place. Her hand roamed around the darkness, dangerously close to my privates. Before I could prevent her from touching me, she accidentally reached down and felt my hard cock again. It was another extremely awkward situation which could have easily been avoided.

Instead of being shocked, she turned to look at me with a smile on her face.

"Enjoying the movie so far?" she whispered teasingly.

"Yeah. I guess so."

"Looks like you're enjoying this film more than I am."

I shrugged. "It's a good movie."

"Does wine make you horny also?" she asked bluntly.

"Jeez, mom. Inappropriate."

"Me? Inappropriate?" she whispered. "You're the one with the hard-on."

There was no rebuttal to my mother's humiliating comment. I simply stayed quiet and returned my attention towards the movie, hoping my mom would do the same and forget about this.

We continued watching the movie and in the corner of my eye, I saw it: My mother began to rub her leg in the dark. I watched as she slide her hand beneath her dress, towards her thigh. She continued rubbing herself in the darkness. I glanced at her face and she licked her lips again. I looked down and she was rubbing her inner thigh, close to her crotch.

She quickly glanced at me, realizing that she had been caught. Then she moved her hand away and pulled her dress back up.

"You weren't supposed to see that," she whispered.

"Who's being inappropriate now?"

"I told you already, too much wine does certain things to me."

"Let's pretend this isn't happening."

I tried my best to keep my eyes on the movie. But from that point, all I could think about was my masturbating mother and her sexy legs.

"I haven't gotten laid in over six months," she whispered in my ear. "I'm so freaking pent up right now, it's unbelievable. Especially with this movie and all that wine I drank earlier. My gosh."

My discomfort reached new levels. I couldn't believe that my sophisticated and professional mother was suddenly becoming so brazen and open about sex. The wine was clearly taking effect.

"You'll get through it," I shrugged, not knowing what else to say.

"This movie is two-and-a-half hours long. We're going to be here for a while. Would it bother you if I touched myself?"

I was completely stunned by my mother's question. I couldn't tell if she was joking or not. By the look on her face, and the sound in her voice, she seemed completely serious.

"How am I supposed to answer that?" I shrugged again.

"Just keep your eyes on the screen."

She spread her legs and I saw her hand in the darkness slip underneath her dress.

"Mom, you're drunk."

"I'm not. I have a very high tolerance for alcohol remember? It's just that... I can't help myself."

I could see in the darkness that my mother's hand was busy moving underneath her dress. She was touching herself between the legs in a very sexual way. Her dress was partially lifted and I saw both of her thighs. Worst of all, I was getting aroused watching my sexy mother pleasure herself.

"Stop doing that," I whispered. "We're going to get kicked out of here. We'll be lucky if the theater doesn't call the cops on us."

"Who's going to find out?"

"Someone in the front row might. Or an employee might come and check. They do that sometimes."

"Relax," my mother replied, with a slightly slurred speech. "We'll be fine. Don't be such a wimp."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,104 Followers
12