Taking My Darling Maria - Bloodlust

Story Info
A scene between the Vampire and his darling Maria.
4.6k words
4.62
25.5k
33

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone!! I apologize for not posting anything in a while; it's been a rough two years. Chapter three is a work in progress, though, so don't give up on me! Enjoy the story below and feel free to comment any constructive criticism!

*****

My back collided with the plush, smooth comforter of his bed. A soft grunt escaped my lips from the impact before Kaleb was on me, his larger frame and cool skin pressing down on mine as he caged me against his bed. Before I could respond, his mouth slanted over the tender, nerve-laden flesh of my throat and he bit down, lacking the force to pierce the skin but using enough to make the bite sting. His mouth was good, devilish, and the sensation of it drew a pleasured sigh out of me that turned into a moan. My palms pressed against his chest, fingers splayed out and nails scratching against his bare skin while my body started reacting on its own. My knees parted to let him lay against me, mold to me. My legs wrapped around his hips and my lower back curved, my hips pressing into his as my body physically communicated the need he was conjuring within me.

I felt how hard he was, his erection straining against the boxers he was wearing. They were the only article of clothing left on him, I'd made sure of that. His sinful lips slid over the column of my neck and to where it curved into my shoulder, his teeth and the tips of his sharp canines grazing my heated flesh. I wanted him so badly. My hands swept lower over his chest, over his sides, and to his back. I drug my nails harder over his skin, from his lower back to his shoulders, and ground my hips against his. He groaned against my neck. loving the stinging trails my nails left over his flesh.

"Kaleb, please...!" I breathed, the moaned words uttered against his hairline. He loved it when I begged, when he'd pushed me to that point. I was beginning to love it, too; beginning to love the way it felt when he forced sensations into my body until I couldn't fight him anymore. I'd thought for a moment that he'd ignored me, until he pulled his mouth from my skin long enough to murmur in a voice rough from need,

"Then get those panties out of the way before I shred them."

I moved to obey, my hands a little clumsy because they were moving too fast and out of my sightline. My thumbs caught the thin hip straps of my underwear and I yanked at them, gouging the soft flesh of my hip with my thumbnail by accident. Untangling my legs from around his hips long enough to kick them off, the discarded article of clothing was flung somewhere out of the way. There was a sizable wet spot soaked into them; I'd probably wet the front of his boxers, which were coming off next. I pushed impatiently at them and had gotten them halfway off before Kaleb pulled away from me. The disappointed sound I was about to make was stifled as his rough hands gripped each side of my waist and he turned me over with impatience. I automatically positioned myself the way we needed; chest flattened to the bed, spine arched like a stretching cat with ass raised and hips pressed back toward him.

Reaching down, Kaleb's left hand wrapped around my left wrist and he pulled my arm back, pinning it to my lower back while his other hand caught my other wrist. Bringing them together, his left hand gripped both of my wrists so hard I could feel the bones grind together within the flesh. I squirmed under him as the top of my chest pressed into the sheets, further turned on by his rough grip and the trapped position he'd put me in. I didn't have to wait long; the tops of his thighs brushed against the back of mine as he asserted himself between my legs and nudged my knees a little further apart. His tip pressed against the slick, smooth flesh of my cunt. He used it to tease me, rubbing against my clit but refusing to press inside me like I needed and wanted. My body was beyond ready for him, the apex between my legs aching with the physical need to be filled. I was so hot I could feel my pulse throbbing in my clit. With a whiny edge to my voice, I begged again,

"Please! Fuck, I need you!"

Leaning over me and placing his free hand over my mouth, I felt the ab muscles of his core tense against my tailbone before he thrust into me. I shut my eyes and moaned against his hand, unable to stop myself. He was rough as he established his rhythm, his fast movements making the bed frame creak and protest. I was lost in the sensations, his cock making my internal muscles stretch open to accommodate his girth. This particular position made two things happen; it made me tighter to him, making him feel bigger to me than he normally was, and it made him get deep enough that he passed a comfortable depth and pressed painfully into me, his tip just barely nudging my cervix. With each thrust, a twinge of pain mixed deliciously with the pleasure, making my eyes tear up and my knees want to give out.

Kaleb kept his grip on my wrists with his left hand, keeping them pinned as he leaned his weight on my lower back. His right elbow dug into the sheets, partially supporting him while his other hand firmly pressed against my lips to mute the sounds I was making. I couldn't stay quiet when Kaleb was inside me; he knew just how to angle his thrusts so he'd stroke that tender spot within me, exploiting it and pushing me harshly to orgasm over and over. Sometimes it happened so fast and felt so intense that I writhed under him as if to get away.

I could feel his breath on my neck and the tips of his silky black hair, his breathing harder than normal but still strictly controlled. His lips brushed the top of my right shoulder before he opened his mouth and bit down, harder than before. The pain made a twitch interrupt my squirming, piercing through the overwhelming wash of pleasure for a second. Kaleb didn't drink the blood that dripped from the twin holes in my flesh. Instead, he moved closer to my neck to suck on a particularly sensitive spot. It was becoming too much; the stinging pain of the bite mixed with his talented mouth sucking against my searing flesh and combined with the pain/pleasure of his rough fucking. I came hard, going silent against his stifling hand. My eyes rolled up beneath my squeezed-shut eyelids, my mouth fell open, and my body shuddered as it rocked with his unrelenting thrusts. My neck arched back as the pleasure crashed through my blazing nerves and pounding heart beat, tears coming to my eyes from the sheer intensity of everything he was giving me, forcing me to take. My breath had caught in my throat while the orgasm peaked in me.

I drew in a sharp breath and he smiled against my skin, a low moan cooling the side of my neck from the chill of his breath. I could feel my internal muscles contracting and rippling around him, my body trying to draw him deeper and keep him inside me as the orgasm swept through my body. So could he, as he murmured against my heated flesh,

"Fuck, you feel good, Maria... I love it when you cum hard like that..."

The rough, labored edge to his voice was as much of a turn on as the words he spoke. I whimpered against his hand, the pain and pleasure still intense enough to let the wateriness of my eyes spill over my lower lashes and onto my cheeks, making a mess of my mascara and eyeliner. My skin was slick with sweat against his, pulse pounding hard enough that he surely felt it everywhere his skin touched mine. I was breathing hard through my nose, my body writhing beneath him with the small amount I could actually move. I could feel the slick, wet heat dripping out of my pussy as he continued his unrelenting pace, his tip stroking the explosive patch of nerves within me. When we started off rough like this, it never took him long to force an orgasm out of me.

His thumb slipped into my open mouth and without a second thought I sealed my lips around it and sucked, just like I would if it were his cock. Kaleb's mouth switched to the other side of my neck, sealing over my skin as he sucked at my heated flesh and bit down. His sharp canines pierced the tender skin and I moaned around his thumb, writhing beneath him and pressing my hips back into his with animalistic need. His mouth stayed there this time, consuming the blood as it welled up out of the holes he'd made in my neck. It felt so fucking good, the sharp sting balanced with pleasure that made goosebumps flare up over my neck and shoulders.

I was breathing hard through my nose as I sucked his thumb, my eyes still streaming and streaking makeup down my flushed cheeks. Kaleb was breathing just as hard, his hips maintaining the rough rhythm and burying his cock painfully deep inside me. I felt his tongue stroke over the bite marks to stop the bleeding before his lips brushed up over the curve of my neck. He nipped my earlobe and tugged it, pulling his thumb from my mouth and moving his hand to the base of my throat. With my mouth free, I moaned out a sentence that I hoped was intelligible.

"P-please... let me... ride you..."

The last two words were breathless and little more than whispers, but he understood. He slowed his movements, almost reluctantly pulling out of me as his vice grip released on my wrists. The blood flow returned to my arms and with frantic, shaky movements I rolled onto my side. My cunt felt empty without him and all my pleasure-fogged brain could think about was getting him back inside me. Kaleb turned and sat back on the bed, his shoulders leaning against the wall. Throwing my leg over his hips, I straddled him and reached between us, gripping the base of his cock and nestling his tip between the swollen, slick lips of my sex. His hands came to my hips, gripping the soft flesh tightly and digging his nails in. I sank down onto him, closing my eyes and moaning as I paused to savor every inch. I loved how it felt when he first entered me, loved the feeling of his dick spreading me open. I could feel how impatient he was, his grip like steel on my hips and his muscles tense beneath me, but he let me take my time as I slowly took him in, cursing under his breath in a low groan.

I didn't make him wait long; when my ass met his thighs and he was buried to the base inside me, I moved my hand out of the way and started riding him in earnest. I rolled my hips each time I sunk down on him, making the head of his cock stroke where I needed as I tensed my internal muscles around him. One of his hands left my hip and took my wrist, guiding my hand up to his mouth where my own juices had coated my fingertips. Kaleb's crimson eyes locked on mine as he sucked them clean, turning my flushed cheeks a darker shade of red and a new wave of arousal make my clit throb. The way he sucked on my fingertips and flicked his tongue reminded me of how that mouth felt between my legs. I was panting both from exertion and from want, a second orgasm making my lower belly tighten and my knees want to give out.

I rode him hard, my hips rising and falling quickly as my mind surrendered to the needs of my body. After releasing my wrist, his hands went back to my hips and he urged on my rhythm, pulling them down roughly onto his cock. My hands were on his chest, nails digging into his skin and leaving angry, red streaks. His flesh was sweat slicked and heated from being so close to mine. My long hair was clinging to my neck and shoulders, stray strands stuck to my cheeks. Kaleb's breathing was ragged, his eyes glaring into mine with a pleasured glaze. For a few seconds, my sluggish mind wondered if he would break and release. I could feel his cock twitching inside me as I kept up the pace and I knew he was close. Maybe I'd get lucky and make him finish before I did...

That's when I came, grinding down on his length. His tip rubbed that tender spot and I lost control, faltering in my rhythm as the excruciating pleasure fried my nerves. My neck arched back and I bit down hard on my lower lip, trying to stifle the cries slipping out of my mouth. My eyes squeezed shut, fresh tears from the intensity tracking down my cheeks, which heated anew as I felt the burst of liquid heat between our bodies where they were physically joined as I came. I could hear the triumph in his voice as Kaleb spoke, his hands locking my hips to his while I climaxed so he could feel every rippling contraction uninterrupted inside me. His voice was rough, strained, but without the helpless moans mine had.

"Thought you'd outlast me, little girl?"

He moved, then. Keeping my hips locked against his, he leaned forward away from the wall and rolled us over, pinning me beneath him. He shifted around, sitting back on his heels and pulling my hips with him. My shoulders were flat against the sheets, spine curving upward as the lower half of my back rested on the tops of his thighs. I squirmed a little, the changing angle of penetration pressing his tip more firmly against my g-spot but no longer letting him get uncomfortably deep. I whimpered his name as one of his hands moved from my hip to gather up my wrists and pin them to the wall above my head. My arms were slack, muscles limp right after the orgasm. His other hand moved, too; it swept over my belly, fingertips gliding lower over my searing flesh. I groaned, my hip movements sluggish as I tried to grind against him. He was throbbing inside me and I knew he would bust if I could... just...

He flattened his palm against my pubic bone and pressed, halting my attempts and stilling my movements as he pinned my hips down against the tops of his thighs. I whined, looking up at him with watery eyes. With the position he'd put us in, he could lean back enough to get a clear view of my body, stretched beneath his and nestled in the damp, rumpled bed sheets. My arms started to gain some of their muscle back, letting me pull against his grip; I was rewarded with the bite of his nails digging into my skin and him leaning forward to put some of his weight on my wrists to keep them firmly in place.

I knew Kaleb loved these moments. The control of holding off his orgasm to force more out of me and the sense of power he felt when he pinned me down and made me wait for the stimulation I needed and craved. I was squirming restlessly now, my movements restricted and notably unsuccessful. I wrapped my orgasm-weakened legs around him, trying to pull him harder against me and get the friction we both needed. A smile quirked the corner of his mouth as Kaleb watched me writhe, staring at me as I became increasingly frustrated.

Several moments passed. After a few long seconds, I could no longer feel him twitching inside me, which added to my frustration. The corners of my lips pulled down into a pouting frown, which made his smile widen in a gloating manner. It was then that I realized how amusingly powerless I must've looked; skin flushed, chest heaving, cheeks red and streaked with makeup, mixing with damp, stray hairs clinging to my face... a well-fucked look with a pouting expression. Knowing that and thinking about how he'd denied me his orgasm riled the brat within me and before I could stop it, I groaned out an exasperated,

"Fuck you..."

The short sentence trailed off and I shut my mouth as my logic side caught up with the brat and choked off the words with fear. A sadistic glint appeared in the vampire's eyes and his slight smile took on a wicked edge. The hand that wasn't trapping my wrists against the wall moved, coming up from my hips in a measured, purposeful, menacing way toward my throat. I bit my lower lip as it wrapped around my neck and squeezed hard enough to cut off most of my ability to breathe. My racing heart jumped with a fear that mixed peculiarly with arousal, making my knees weaken and my attitude shrink back. Kaleb's nails dug into my sore wrists as he leaned down, bringing his face closer to mine so I couldn't look away from him. The twisted smile lingered in the corners of his lips as he spoke, his tone low and quiet, but firm,

"What was that?"

It was a rhetorical question. My lips parted and I started to draw in a strained breath to speak, but his hand squeezed harder and completely cut off my air. Closing my mouth, I tried to calm the instinctual panic I started to feel and keep as relaxed, and as submissive, as possible. I could feel my clit starting to throb again as my heart hammered in my chest from fear and lust. I shut my eyes, concentrating on not fighting his grip and controlling the growing urge to struggle. He let his nails dig into the sides of my neck and he spoke again, his voice a little louder but still low and hardened.

"Open your eyes and look at me, brat."

I obeyed, a small thought of stubbornness entering my mind briefly before being chased away by the rising panic as the airless moments passed. I started to struggle then, my lungs burning and body reacting on instinct. I opened my mouth, trying to breathe as I fought his grip. He pressed harder on my wrists, keeping them locked painfully tight against the wall. My eyes burned a little, moisture welling up in them. Kaleb still smiled, keeping me pinned as I struggled. Rocking his hips forward hard, his tip pressed painfully deep as his voice cut into my panicked thoughts,

"I'll make you regret that statement."

His unforgiving grip on my throat released then and I breathed in sharply, the air catching in my throat and making me cough painfully. His hand moved quickly as it left my throat, settling between my legs. His palm pressed down too hard against my clit, making my hips jerk and my thighs tighten around his waist. A whimper of pleasured pain escaped my sore throat between gasps as his palm ground against where I was most sensitive. Biting down hard on my lower lip, I arched my lower back and tried to press my thighs together to stop his painful touch. My squirming made him press down harder, using his palm to keep my hips pinned firmly in place. My hands clenched into fists and I strained against his grip, making it tighten cruelly until my hands went numb.

Squirming restlessly accomplished nothing for me, but I couldn't stay still under the too-intense pressure of his palm. Tears sprang to my eyes from the sensation, my quivery legs clamped around his ribs. Kaleb spoke again, then, and I could hear the cold smile in his low voice.

"Had enough?"

I nodded, letting out a pitiful little squeaking sound as he rotated his palm against the nerve-laden tissue.

"Do you want me to stop, little one?"

With spine arching and thighs twitching, I responded quickly,

"Yes! Please!"

"Please what? Finish your sentence."

His palm pressed forcefully down against my clit and the next words came out in a tight rush,

"Please, sir! Please stop, I'm sorry!"

The intensely painful pressure eased almost immediately and I went limp, breathing in a long breath of relief. His hands shifted, his fingertips replacing his palm while the other loosened its grip on my wrists. Light, gentle strokes over my clit replaced the grinding pain and blood began returning to my hands, still pinned to the wall. Kaleb smiled, the sadistic edge fading a little and letting the expression soften. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to my forehead, murmuring,

"Are you really? You better not lie to me."

I nodded, blinking my eyes to clear away the moisture brimming in them while Kaleb pulled back to look at my face. Swallowing past the roughness in my throat, I met his gaze and hoped for my own sake there was no stubbornness lingering in my eyes that he'd see. After a few seconds, he seemed satisfied. His fingertips massaged in regular, rhythmic movements over my clitoris. A soft sigh escaped my lips. His gentle movements were soothing, stroking away the lingering soreness in my nerve endings. Pleasure replaced pain, coaxing the tensed muscles in my body to relax.

Kaleb's hips began to move then, rocking against mine. The position he'd put us in didn't allow him to move much, but it was enough to make the head of his cock rub directly against my g-spot. He stayed almost completely buried within me as he moved. The combined stimulation, both internal and external, made me melt. Any resistance left in my body was gone. Biting down on my lower lip, I attempted to stifle the moans bubbling up out of my mouth. The vampire leaned down, pressing a kiss on the side of my neck where he'd bitten earlier.

12