Taking My Darling Maria Ch. 02

Story Info
Maria is once again visited by her hunter. Will she submit?
8.7k words
4.8
56k
84

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again :). This chapter is a little longer, but I promise you it still gets interesting. If you have any constructive criticism or positive comments, please comment below. Happy reading :).

*****

I opened my eyes to find myself standing inside the abandoned factory. It was quiet and everything had a shimmery, unreal feel to it. Sunlight filtered lazily into the decaying hallway through cracks in the boarded windows and dust motes floated around in the still air. Blinking a bit in confusion, I took a small step forward. Dust puffed into the air around my shoes as a piece of discarded plywood flattened to the ground under my weight, grinding against the crumbling concrete.

What was I doing here...?

My gut twisted suddenly in panic, the hair on my nape standing on end as my heart rate picked up. Through the silence, that voice called my name sweetly; the sound seemed to swirl through the hallway. My body moved automatically in reaction, my legs shifting as I started to run. There was no other sound as the voice grated through the corridor like steel on concrete. Terror coursed through me as my running slowed against my control. I started moving in slow motion, like trying to move through molasses. The harder I tried to flee, the slower I became.

The peaceful, crumbling hallway had changed. It was dark now; the light was completely gone as tangible blackness closed around me. It enveloped my eyes, ears, nose, and mouth as I tried to struggle. The presence of the voice neared my ear, cold lips touching the lobe as it started to speak. A horrible wailing noise erupted from his mouth, jolting me into wakefulness.

A shock of electricity ran up my spine and I bolted upright, panting hard and shaking in fear. With panic-induced movements, I tore the stifling blanket away from my face, finally taking in a deep breath of cool air as I reached back and slapped the 'off' button of my obnoxious alarm clock to silence the horrible noise. Cold sweat dripped down my temples as the hairs on the back of my neck stood stiffly to attention. My heart continued to pound in my ears as I blinked a few times and looked around, sighing and sagging in relief as I realized I was in my dorm room. The mattress creaked and a pillow fell to the floor as I shifted, pulling my knees to my chest and wrapping my arms around them, laying my cheek on top of my right knee. After a while, my breathing started to slow and I didn't feel the cold sweat as much; my heart calmed as I listened to the familiar sounds of morning dorm life. Pop music bounced through the hall, the lyrics and rhythm of the song clouded with the sound of a hair dryer or two and the slamming of doors as girls got ready and headed to class. I sighed, looking at the clothes strewn over the floor as I felt my body calming, the adrenaline filtering away. Though I was left with an uneasy feeling, my dream was nearly forgotten as I slid up off my bed, getting to my sock-clad feet on the cold tile floor. After glancing at the clock and seeing the time, 8:33 am, I groaned in annoyance. I was going to be late for class!!

Quickly gathering my stuff for a shower and slipping on my old flip-flops, I hustled into the bathroom and nearly ran into another girl as she left the communal bathroom. I showered fast, not giving the water time to heat up and shivering under the cold stream as I scrubbed myself with soap and lathered my tangled, sleep-mussed hair with shampoo. Hardly taking the time to properly dry off after I rinsed away the soap and hair product, I threw on my clothes for the day: patterned blue and teal tank and pair of jeans, and wrung out the water from my hair as I hurried back to my dorm room and tossed the wet towel and nightclothes in a heap onto the floor. Not bothering to look at my reflection, I roughly brushed my hair, cringing as I forced the bristles through the knots and speedily worked out the tangles in my hair. Tossing the brush onto my messy, blanket-strewn bed, I grabbed my back pack off my desk and stuffed the necessary books inside before zipping it shut and throwing it over my shoulders. Slipping into my shoes, I grabbed my keys and hurried out the door without bothering to tie the loose laces. I ran all the way to class, cool morning air and sunlight brushed over my skin; my usual Chuck Taylors frantically slapped the sidewalk and my laces flopped about as I strode toward the sciences hall.

Swinging open the door and taking the stairs two at a time, I managed to get to the third floor and turn the corner to room 309 by 8:59. I panted hard, turned the heavy handle on the door, pulled it open, and walked quickly into the room.

The other students who had arrived on time stole glances at me, one of them even raising an incredulous eyebrow as I passed. Pulling out the chair and cringing as I squealed against the worn tile floor, I flopped into my normal seat beside my friend, Becky, and began pulling out my books. It wasn't for a few moments that I realized she was staring at me. I raised my eyebrow and smoothed some stray hairs back into place self-consciously, squirming under her gaze and still panting a little.

"What...?" She looked at me wide-eyed for a few more seconds before leaning close and smirking a little, whispering,

"Somebody had a good time last night."

My brow furrowed and I looked at her, confused.

"What do you mean...?"

Becky grinned and leaned over to retrieve her bag from the floor. She set it on the table top and took her compact out of her sparkly, over-stuffed, black purse. She opened it to me and held the mirror angled to my neck. I gasped, my mouth falling open in disbelief. A large, deep, dark purple hickey marred my neck by my collarbone. Immediately, my cheeks flushed and I slapped a hand over the bruise, turning away from her and dropping my head to the table top. As I tried to remember how the hell I had gotten such a mark, my brain started to buzz and a maddening humming sound rose in my ears. The sound of the professor's voice dulled and slowed as if traveling through syrup. The presence of the other students faded; even Becky was forced out of my reality as my brain went into overdrive and my focus shifted to the storm in my mind.

In the next few moments, all of the previous night's events came rushing back to me... The factory, the chains, the man, the rape... The hickey...

My face red and heart pounding with shame, I got up and left the class, stepping outside into the hall. The professor continued teaching, but I felt a few pairs of eyes follow me as I strode up the aisle between the tables. The heavy wooden door clanged shut behind me and I leaned my back against the wall just around the corner, sliding down until I was sitting. Hugging my knees to my chest, I didn't really fight the urge to make myself small on the dusty floor. I wanted to cry as all the memories from last night exploded back into my memory and spun me into a whirlwind of emotions. He had taken my first kiss... He had taken my virginity... He had even left me with a huge-ass hickey as a brand of shame... I shivered, rubbing my palms over my upper arms to calm myself. I wasn't going back into sociology class today... I was too embarrassed by my sloppy appearance and I didn't want anyone asking questions when they saw the tears on my face. I probably wouldn't do well in my other classes, either. Not today, at least...

After a while, I pulled out my laptop and emailed the rest of my teachers for the day that I would not be coming to class. I was 'sick,' I claimed... It was half true, I felt like I was going to vomit. Closing the lid and neatly packing it back into the bag, I pulled the heavy back pack into my lap and hugged it. I rested my chin on it, the rough and durable fabric of the bag felt a little comforting, as well as the weight of it in my lap.

After a few quiet minutes passed in the empty hallway, I finally got tired of having a pity party on the floor and stood up, throwing my back pack over my right shoulder. Turning on my heal and heading toward the stairs, I began skulking back to my dorm room. The nice thing about the Science's hall was that it was lit mostly by sunlight; warm sun rays beamed over me as I descended the stairs. Exiting the building, a cool breeze swept over me as I chose the shortest path to the dorms. I looked down at the sidewalk whenever a stray student passed; there were still tears brimming in my eyes and blurring my vision. My hair fell over the hickey, hopefully covering the dark bruise with a curtain of still-damp red locks.

The initial shock and hurt began to fade, then slowly turned to anger and resentment. I couldn't believe I let him touch me, let alone... Nevermind. I seethed inwardly, especially when I realized I was sore between my legs. My hands clenched into fists at my sides, my eyes narrowing as I felt helplessly angry. What the hell was I supposed to do now!? I couldn't tell anyone, nobody would believe me. I had showered too; my clothes from last night had also been destroyed and apparently didn't make it back to my dorm with me, so there wasn't even any evidence left to file a police report.

I heard someone walking behind me and I sped up, my eyes tearing up from frustration and defeat. I wasn't about to let someone see me cry like a little girl. The steps on the pavement behind me sped up to match my pace and I felt a cold hand come to rest on my shoulder. My heart leapt in my chest with fright- it was him! The sole of my shoe ground on the pavement as I spun around, fist primed to break his jaw, but I stopped dead in my tracks.

It was Becky, my friend.

I let out a sigh of relief as I saw her soft brown eyes and her concerned expression, her skin a comforting mocha color rather than deathly pale. She stepped closer and spoke softly,

"Girl, what happened? It's not like you to leave class like that..." She pulled her hand off my shoulder and I stepped forward, hugging her. Her soft and curly hair brushed my cheek and her soft perfume helped soothe me.

Becky was my dear friend; she was always honest with me and caring, sometimes reminding me of a mother hen taking care of her chicks. A little surprised, she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me back. I laid my cheek on her shoulder, murmuring,

"I don't know... I feel strange..." I felt bad for lying, but how are you supposed to tell someone you were fucked by a vampire in an abandoned factory? She patted my back.

"Are you gonna be in class today or do you need me to pick up your homework?" Becky knew better than to pry, just hugging me back and helping me calm down.

"Would you pick it up for me please? I'm not feeling well... I think I'm going to go lie down." Stray hairs tickled my face, the cool breeze stirring them into life as I looked down again. Becky was silent for a moment, before she made a little 'mhm' and began fishing around in her purse again.

"Here... If you're gonna get busy again you should keep some of these around." She held her hand out, a sample bottle of 'morning after' and a few Tylenol tablets in her hand. I rolled my eyes, holding out my hand as she deposited the pills into my palm. She grinned, pointing at the hickey.

"Next time girly, tell him to leave one in a less obvious place." With that, she shouldered her purse and turned on her heel. With a wave, she began walking back toward the main campus. I couldn't help a small smile as I began walking back to my dorm.

A few minutes later, I padded down the hall toward my dorm room, the smell of heavy perfume and microwave popcorn coating the brick walls and tiles floors. Nobody else was around in the hallway; not even the custodian, who had finished cleaning the bathroom while everyone was in class. The strong smell of cleaning solution cut through the regular smell of the hallway; my dorm room was right across from the bathroom. The rubber soles of my shoes squeaked on the drab tile of the floor as I half turned, stopping in front of my door: Pulling my lanyard out of my pocket, I held up the brass key to my room and lined it up with the keyhole in the heavy old handle of the door. As I tried sliding the key into it, the heavy wooden slab slid open on silent hinges. I guess my roommate had gotten here first.

As I stepped inside, something immediately felt wrong, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. A sort of cold chill whooshed past me, raising goosebumps in its wake as the door closed and locked behind me, seconds before I heard that terrifying voice...

"Hello, pet."

My feet seemed to freeze to the floor, my blood hardening into ice in my veins. There he sat, right on my bed as if he belonged in my dorm room. He smiled calmly at me, irises a deep, bloody crimson. The asshole was even leaning back a bit, his DC's kicked off his feet under my bed. He looked extremely casual and laid back, wearing a tight, long-sleeved, black T-shirt with grey swirling smoke patterns stained into the fabric. His jeans were ripped over one knee; probably an old, favorite pair.

Just as quickly as it had come, the fear evaporated and was replaced by the growing anger and resentment brewing in the pit of my stomach. I stepped forward, muscles tensing as the rage and hurt grew. The man simply raised an eyebrow as I began to speak in a low, angry tone.

"Who the hell do you think you are, prancing around and taking what you want!? You make sick!"

The bed creaked and I heard fabric scuff the floor; the next thing I knew, he had crossed the room in a trice, his hand was around my throat, and he pinned me roughly to the wall as his hips locked over mine. His inhumanly cold hand rested on the base of my throat, making sure I couldn't look away from him. Those eyes borred into mine and he leaned down, kissing me hard and hungrily. My racing mind halted, freezing up and going blank again as my eyelids fluttered closed. I didn't realize I was so tensed up until I started to relax, sighing softly through my nose. Even though his lips were cold... They were soft and comforting.

He chuckled quietly and pulled away, his hand moving from my throat to my cheek, the contact becoming more tender rather than dominating.

"I came because I was worried about you, darling. I do take care of my pet, you know..." Pulling away from the wall, he pulled me into him and laid his cheek on my forehead. Though I really didn't want to be so close to him... He smelled really good and his body felt nice and solid against mine. Still, I was totally unsure what the hell to do, so I just stood there stiffly and awkwardly. It wasn't long before I decided to voice a question I had been pondering for quite some time. Speaking softly, I attempted to look up into his face.

"I don't even... Know your name..."

He nodded, stroking my hair through his fingers in a strangely intimate gesture as he met my gaze.

"I'm sorry... I never told you, did I? My name is Kaleb." With a nod, I lowered my gaze from his intense eyes; even when he was relaxed, they sent shivers down my spine. I hadn't yet decided if they were from fear or something else; the second option was firmly shoved out of consideration.

My cheek nestled into his cool, firm chest and I almost laughed at how... Casual... This was. Him hugging me and stroking my hair like we were a couple. My anger quickly bubbled up again; I would be damned if I would let him win submittance from me so easily. I began struggling in his grip, putting my hands flat against his chest and trying to push him back, attempting to break the relaxed yet unbreakable embrace of his arms around me. Kaleb really didn't budge much, but it made me feel like I was accomplishing something. He looked down at me, raising an eyebrow at my fruitless struggles.

"Mm pet doesn't like my hugs?" I glared up at him, frowning. I was sure my face was becoming flushed with irritation, because my cheeks felt hot from the rage I felt. My reply was much louder and contained a bit more venom,

"I'm not your fucking pet!"

The vampire snorted in dismissal, his fingers threading more roughly into my hair and tangling into a tight grip on the base of my skull. Kaleb tilted my head back to look him in the face, some strands of silky black hair almost hanging over his dangerous eyes. His lips drew steadily closer to my ear as he spoke, the chill of his breath raising goosebumps over my flesh again.

"Yes you are, my girl. You said so yourself when you were screaming for me to fuck you." My cheeks grew even hotter at the memory, an involuntary shiver coursing down my spine and a tingling beginning to grow in the apex between my legs. I bit my lower lip, swallowing hard and looking back up at him. Those rich, crimson eyes looked back down at me, fully capturing my gaze as a small smile spreading over his lips.

"Mmm you remember now, don't you, pet? Remember how I felt inside you... How it felt to finally let go and submit to me..." Kaleb's inhumanly cold hand began stroking down my side as he spoke, his fingertips caressing my thigh and leaving goosebumps in their wake while the other stayed firmly knotted in my hair. His fingertips traced down the side seam of my shirt and onto my hip.

They continued toward the inside of my thigh, wasting no time in sliding up and into my jeans. He gently hooked his index finger into my panties and tugged them to the side with ease to expose my sex. Chills ran down my spine yet again and my temperature rose in a mix of terror and excitement that was starting to become familiar. I shut my eyes tight, pressing my thighs together in an attempt to hinder his hand from searching any further. My voice was a small squeak when I spoke,

"Please... Please don't..."

There was a silence for a few seconds before his hand withdrew from my pants. Kaleb's grip on the base of my skull relaxed and he combed his fingers through my hair, untangling them.after freeing up his hand, he wrapped that arm around my waist and pulled me closer, gently and lovingly. Opening my eyes, I saw his expression soften a bit before he lowered his face to mine and kissed me again, deeply. My heart stuttered in my chest and my knees went weak, trembling just a bit.

His other arm slid beneath my knees, pulling me up and laying me on my messy bed. The vampire climbed in with me, curling his body against mine and stroking my cheek as he pulled me tight against him. My scorching skin nestled against his chilled flesh. It was oddly intimate, but at the same time I couldn't have moved away if I wanted to. I was being cuddled... And dominated...

"Why are you fighting me, pet?" He murmured quietly against my neck, nuzzling my pulse and brushing his lips over my earlobe. I closed my eyes, sighing softly and forcing myself to relax as I replied,

"Because I don't know... What to think of you..." He began kissing down the side of my neck, his fang tips tickling my sensitive skin. His hands caressed my sides, brushing over my skin and sliding up underneath my tank top. I closed my eyes, my heart pounding in my chest and my nerves tingling.

"You're mine, darling. Your body knows it. You just need to accept it..." Kaleb whispered against my neck, his right hand caressing over the soft skin of my stomach and his left caressing my thigh outside of my skinny jeans.

I wanted to give in... What he said was true, but a stubborn, niggling part of my brain wasn't about to just submit to someone who was still more or less a stranger to me.

He nibbled on my collarbone, biting softly and scraping his sharp canines gently over my flesh. Goosebumps prickled over my skin, which was becoming more sensitive as he continued to tease it. The sound of his voice, close to my ear, back in the abandoned factory floated back into my memory,

'I could kill you now if I wanted... Tear open your throat and drink your life away...'