Taking My Ex Ch. 01

Story Info
How his ex-wife lost her virginity.
788 words
3.41
85.3k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ex-wife is a 30 year old Asian, with a fabulous tight body, nice firm tits, and a cute face. During our initial courtship, I agreed to wait to have sex until we got married, however, after about a year, I discovered that she was, in fact, not a virgin. In fact, she had been having sex with her ex-boyfriend for the past 4 years. The first few times, she was raped, but after a while she began to have consensual sex him a few times a week. This made me almost crazy with anger, but in order to respect her wishes to start anew, I agreed to wait. The idea of my sweet wife-to-be being raped by her last boyfriend, however, haunted me from the day I found out until the present. The following is my recreated story of what might have happened. Enjoy.

My wife-to-be was 19 when she had her first boyfriend, and was raised in a very traditional family. Sex before marriage was really frowned upon by her family, and she was planning on waiting for marriage. On one fateful day in June, however, her plans changed. After a nice day with her boyfriend, my ex agreed to accompany him back to his place for some innocent petting.

That day, my ex said she wore a knee-length jean skirt and white skirt, and upon entering her boyfriend's place, she stood in the kitchen as he excused himself to the bathroom. When he came out of the bathroom, however, she was in for a big surprise. He was totally naked, with a thick, seven-inch uncut cock hard and ready for action. This was the first time she had ever seen a man naked, and within minutes she knew she would soon no longer be a virgin.

Immediately he was upon her, and pushed her to the floor in front of him, and stuck his swollen cock in her face. "Put it in your mouth!" he ordered, and slapped her across the face with it. After she refused to suck him, he got angry, and began to rip her shirt off. "Okay! Okay!", she said, "I'll suck it if you don't rape me," scared and strangely excited.

Opening her mouth she prepared herself for her first taste of cock, and slowly licked the length of his cock, finally taking it into her mouth. She almost gagged as he thrust his cock deep into her throat, and then pulled it out again, fucking her mouth. She found herself getting wet, and soon, he lifted up her skirt and began to rub her wet, virgin pussy.

After she had sucked him for a while, he positioned her on all fours, with her ass sticking up in the air. "I'm sorry sweetie, but I have to have you", he said, lifting up her skirt, and pulling down her panties. He then began to lick her pussy in long, broad strokes, and sucked on her clit. Her body had betrayed her, as she moaned loudly as he devoured her pussy from behind, licking her tight asshole and shoving his tongue deep into her warm, wet hole, until she screamed out in orgasm.

After licking her to her first ever orgasm, he positioned himself behind her, and slowly put the head of his cock into her pussy. She cried out as her pussy stretched to accommodate his thick cock, and the pain was intense. Once he was all the way in her, however, she began to loosen up, and he began to fuck her harder, pinning her head down on the hard kitchen floor. Mercilessly he fucked her deep and hard from behind, relishing the feel of her recently deflowered pussy wrapped tightly around him. Standing her up, he bent her over with her hands on the floor, and continued to take her from behind until she came again.

After her orgasm subsided, he pulled his cock out of her, and shoved it back into her mouth. Lost in the moment, she began sucking him off, flicking her tongue around the head of his cock, until he shoved his cock back into her mouth and shot his seed deep into her throat.

After he had come, he picked her up, and laid her on the bed. She was visibly shaken, and he held her tight, saying "It's okay. Don't cry, I love you, and we'll be together forever. I needed to have you so that no one could take you away from me.

That night, my future ex was unable to sleep, as her feelings of guilt and excitement overcame her. She was no longer a virgin, and she was sure to never let him do that to her again.