Taking My Ex Ch. 02

Story Info
She's taken again...or is she?
2.5k words
4
40.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had handled it well, all things considered, and he could tell that she was starting to enjoy it at the end. Hell, he made her come twice, and she had swallowed every drop of his seed. He especially liked that part, watching her suck hungrily on his cock until he shot his load down her throat. One thing was for sure, he would be fucking her every chance he got, and he was convinced that sooner or later she would start to want it herself.

For a week or so, he had tried to see her, but she refused, until it seemed she had forgotten all about it. Finally, she agreed to let him pick her up from her university, and take her out to dinner. When he drove up to the front of her university, he was a bit nervous about how she would react, but when he got there, she jumped into the car, and they were off. "I forgive you for what you did to me," she said, "Just don't do it again ok, promise me." He nodded in agreement, and that was that. They were back on good terms.

After dinner, he suggested that they head back to his place, just to show her he could control himself, and she agreed. At first, he was a real gentleman, however, once again, as soon as they were inside, he was stripping her clothes off. "Stop!" she cried, but he wasn't listening, and she knew it was going to happen again.

"I thought you said you wouldn't do this!" she screamed.

"Yeah right," he said sarcastically. "You know you want it just as bad as me." I

"I do not!" she screamed, "Take me home now!"

"Okay, okay, I'll take you home, but please, can you just suck it, make me cum? I'm not taking you home until you do."

She could see he was serious. It was either do it or face the consequences, and she couldn't take that. Reluctantly, reached out, took hold of his cock, and started licking the head. As she took him into her mouth, he grasped the back of her head, and started pushing his cock down her throat. There she was, sucking his cock on the kitchen floor, and to her disbelief, she could feel herself start to get wet.

After he had fucked her mouth for a while, he pulled it out of her mouth and said, "Time to check your pussy. If you're not wet, I'll let you go home, because I'll know you don't really want it." She could feel the dampness in her panties, and as soon as he felt her, she could feel pussy get hot and wet.

"I knew it!" he said, "You want me inside you."

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do, can't you see?"

With that he took her by the hand, and led her into the bedroom. Fighting, she tried to escape, but he was too strong, and soon he was on top of her in bed. Stripping her, he laid her out on the bed, and in an instant he was pulling her panties off and licking her wetness.

"I want to taste you again" he said, flicking his tongue over her clit. After a while, he swiveled around into the 69 position, and she took him back into her mouth, sucking him, while moaning as he went down on her. After a while, he positioned himself between her legs, and she could feel his hardness poking at her pussy. As she felt his cock slide slowly into her, she burst into orgasm, and he knew she was now his to play with.

Pinning her legs back, he pounded into her again and again, fucking her hard, and then pulled out. Flipping her over, he moved her to the edge of the bed, and stood behind her, caressing her ass, before shoving his cock back up her pussy. He could tell she was enjoying herself, as she came at least twice more. Fucking her harder than ever, he could feel his balls slapping up against her pussy with every stroke, and he knew he wouldn't last much longer.

Flipping her around, he pushed her to her knees, and came all over her face.

"Lick it clean," he ordered, and she took him into her mouth again, licking up every drop of his come, crying, knowing she had done it again.

After, he was very consoling, and it was then that she decided that if she loved him, she would have to live with this treatment. Confused and betrayed, she didn't know who to blame, her boyfriend or herself. It was true that he had betrayed her again, but it was also true that she had enjoyed it.

Drying the tears from her eyes, her boyfriend helped her to the bathroom, where he helped her clean up, lathering up her body and rinsing her clean of what they had just happened. When she felt better he agreed to take her home, and after a fifteen minute drive, they were pulling into her driveway. The house looked strangely deserted, and she noticed a note on the door. "What does it say?" her boyfriend asked, pulling it off the door. Reading it, a smile began to grow on his face, and he handed it to her.

Your mother and I went to a church retreat, and won't be back until late tomorrow evening. There is some food in the fridge. See you then.

Love, Dad

"You want me to stay here with you?" he asked.

"No, that's okay, I'll be fine," she replied.

He looked a little disappointed, but gave her a kiss goodbye, and drove away. He had really wanted to have her again, and he would, he would have to make a little surprise visit later tonight.

----------------------------------------------

It was around eight thirty when she heard a car pull into the driveway, and right away, she knew it was him. She had been thinking about him a lot, and was happy he had come back. Opening the door she let him in, and gave him a kiss. It was great to see him, and he was being extremely nice. This was the guy she loved, and not the guy that had taken advantage of her earlier today. After dinner, the two put on a movie he had brought over, and snuggled on the sofa.

There is nothing which could have prepared her for what she was about to see on the screen. Fifteen minutes into the movie, the picture went blank, and there they were in his apartment.

"Let's watch this instead," he said, with a wicked smile on his face. She sat in stunned silence as she saw herself on the screen, he had hidden a video camera in his place today, and recorded them!

"How could you?" she asked, "I thought you said you loved me!"

"I do, sweetie, this is just my insurance that you'll stay with me, and let me do what I want, when I want. If you don't, this'll go straight to your parents."

"Get out!" she cried, tears visibly streaming down her cheeks.

"Okay, fine. But your dad will be getting a copy of this. Do you really want him to see you doing this?"

She looked at the screen. There she was, on her knees with a cock in her mouth. If her father saw this tape, he would kill her.

"Okay," she said hesitantly, "You can stay, and we can do whatever you want, but only at your place, okay?"

She couldn't believe what she was saying, but it was better than the alternatives. Besides, most of the time, she loved him, and she secretly enjoyed serving him.

"Okay, only at my place, but we have the whole night here. What are we going to do?" he said.

"Not here. We can't do it here!" she screamed.

"We'll see about that!" he laughed, and it was then that she knew she was in trouble.

Moving towards her he grabbed her, picked her up, and carried her upstairs. To her horror, instead of going into her room, he opened the door to her parents room, and locked it behind them.

"We can't do it in here! Please!" she cried, but she knew it was useless.

Setting her on the edge of the bed, he slowly began undressing her, kissing her neck and when she was naked, he slowly began to suck her aroused nipples. She couldn't help but moan, as she felt her pussy start to get wet, and to her surprise, she began pushing his head down towards her wetness. "You want me to lick you?" he asked.

She nodded, and opened her legs wide. Smiling, he gazed at her wetness before slowly licking her clit and sliding his tongue into her. Cupping her ass in both hands, he devoured her pussy, and within minutes, she was coming all over his face. After she came, he continued to eat her, moving her into the 69 position. Undoing his belt, she slowly removed his pants, and began sucking greedily on his throbbing cock, taking it deep into her throat. As she continued to suck him, he inserted two fingers into her cunt, and flicked the tip of his tongue over her clit. Then, as he licked his way down to her asshole, she exploded her second orgasm of the night.

As soon as she came, she felt him move between her legs, and felt his hard cock at the opening to her sex. Slowly he inserted the head and then pushed deep inside her, filling her completely. As soon as he was in, he pinned her arms down to the bed, and started fucking her pussy hard. She could feel another orgasm building within her, and he could too, picking up the pace until he felt her tight cunt spasming around his hardness. After she came, he positioned her on her hands and knees, and entered her from behind. Grabbing her by the hips, he began fucking her tight pussy, and he could feel his balls slapping up against her pussy with each stroke. Then, grabbing her by the hair, he plunged into her one last time, and came deep inside her, collapsing on top of her.

------------------------------------------------

It was midnight when she woke up next to him, naked in her parents bed. She rose quietly, and went to the bathroom took a shower, and put on her nightgown. Getting back into bed, she hoped he wouldn't wake up, but try as she might, she couldn't go to sleep, so she went downstairs and turned on the TV. Now was the perfect time to get rid of the evidence, so she took the video her boyfriend had made, and threw it into the garbage. As she came back into the house, however, he was waiting.

"Where did you go?" he asked, "You threw out my video, didn't you?"

She didn't know what to say.

"Well, I guess we'll have to make another one then, won't we!" he said, grinning.

Taking her hand, he pulled her back upstairs, and into her parents room. Pulling a video camera out of his bag, he set it up on a tripod at the foot of the bed, and told her to get undressed.

"No way! You can't do this. I won't let you!" she screamed, but in reality, she knew she didn't have much of a choice. Suddenly there was a knock at the door, and she went to the window, hoping it wasn't her parents. It wasn't, it was worse. Two of her boyfriend's friends, Mike and Joe were standing at the door.

"We're going to have some fun tonight," he said, letting the two men into her house.

Immediately, the three of them were all over her, stripping her as she screamed helplessly. Once she was naked, they took her up to her parent's room, and tied her to the bed. After she was tied up, all three of the men stripped, and Joe started filming. Hands roamed all over her body, feeling her tits, and her boyfriend began moving down towards her pussy. She could feel herself start to get wet, and as soon as his tongue touched her clit, she started moaning uncontrollably.

As soon as the men saw that she was enjoying it, they untied her, and positioned her on all fours. Moving behind her, her boyfriend pushed his cock deep into her wet pussy, and started thrusting roughly into her tight wetness. As her boyfriend fucked her from behind, Mike kissed her, and then pushed his cock into her face.

"Suck it!" her boyfriend commanded, as he pounded her from behind.

Reluctantly, she began to lick the head his cock, and then took him into her mouth. As she sucked on his cock, she could feel an orgasm build within her. Lost in the moment, she sucked hungrily on Mike's cock, while thrusting backwards, impaling herself on her boyfriend's cock.

"I'm gonna cum!" her boyfriend cried out, and instantly she could feel his hot cum pump deep inside her. Before she could recover from her orgasm, her boyfriend pulled his cock out, and switched places with Mike. As Mike inserted his cock deep into her, her boyfriend told her to lick his cock clean, and when she was finished, he took control of the camera from Joe, and told her to suck off Joe. There she was, sucking on one cock, while being fucked by another. Never in her life had she felt so betrayed, both by her boyfriend, and her own body, as she felt another orgasm begin to build deep within her.

Flipping her over onto her back, the Mike roughly shoved his cock back into her, and Joe moved on top of her and began fucking her mouth.

"This is some great shit!" her boyfriend exclaimed, laughing as he videotaped it all.

Picking up the pace, Mike began fucking her deep and hard, and within seconds, she could feel his cock swell, and then explode deep inside her.

"Lick it clean!" her boyfriend ordered, and reluctantly she took him into her mouth.

As she began to suck Mike's cock clean, Joe positioned himself between her legs, and she could feel the head of his cock rubbing her swollen, drenched pussy. Inserting his cock into her, Joe began thrusting deep into her, pinning her legs back behind her head. As he fucked her, she moaned in ecstasy, and within seconds, she came uncontrollably. The sight of her cumming pushed Joe to the brink, and he pulled his cock out of her cunt, and pushed it into her mouth, shooting his hot cum down her throat.

Exhausted, she collapsed, and was soon fast asleep. When she woke the next day, she was alone, in her parents cum stained bed. It was only 11:00 in the morning, and she immediately gathered up the stained sheets, and put them in the washing machine. As she walked past the front door, she saw a note taped to the door, it was from her boyfriend.

Sorry about last night, it will never happen again, I promise. Mike and Joe both knew about us, and they said they would tell your parents if I didn't agree to this. I'm really sorry, and I'll make it up to you.

P.S. – I erased the video tape already.

I love you.