Taking My Own Tour

Story Info
Thrill seekers at the Tour de France.
771 words
3.83
9.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah, France in July. The Alps. Its warm, warmer than usual for this altitude. I'm standing just off the road, near a drain, behind the guardrail. The beautiful Italian girl standing next to me is just as excited as I am. She flashes me a grin, white teeth contrasting nicely with her tan skin and long, chestnut hair. She is wearing a yellow tank top and black nylon shorts, matching my yellow t-shirt and black cargo shorts. Yellow...as in...the Yellow Jersey. Maillot Jaune. The traditional color for the leader of the Tour. It was coming and I could hardly contain myself.

My girlfriend was behind me, ready to take pictures. With her Nikon SLR and 300mm lens, she was ready to catch the action.

There's not much of a crowd here. In fact, we are quite alone, but I can hear the cavalcade around the bend...a massive convoy of press cars and motorcycles, official vehicles, team cars, a doctor's car and, most importantly, 170 of the best bicycle riders in the world. I was elated to be here.

I looked down at the girl next to me and reveled in her beauty. Shapely figured, wide-set dark eyes that smoldered with sensuality. She said she was twenty, but she looked even younger. She said she had never done this before and I believed her.

"They're almost here" my girlfriend called out, camera at the ready.

The first of the cars drove by, hardly seeing us behind the barricade. I turned to the Italian girl. She looked into my eyes, mischief and lust intermingled. Her bosom was full and testing the elastic in her tank top. She grasped her shorts and slowly pulled them down, exposing her flat, tan belly. She pulled them down to mid-thigh, exposing a small triangle of dark hair covering her pussy. It was as if the triangle was an arrow pointing the way to my ultimate destination.

The cars were passing us quickly and I knew the peloton would not be far behind. I pulled my shorts down, exposing my erection to her. Her eyes dropped, inspecting me as a smile slowly formed on her beautiful face.

"Girati" I commanded...turn around. She spun around and leaned over the steep embankment and stuck out her round, gorgeous bottom for me. I caressed her curvy hips and squeezed her soft globes.

"Prendete me!" she now commanded over the din of the automobiles and motorbikes passing by. Take me. I moved in close and let my cock press against her crotch. She was ready for me. I pressed my head against her wet lips and pushed inside her. She was wet and warm and oh, so tight. Even above the noise, I could hear her whimper as I pressed against her bottom, my shaft deep inside her.

I could also hear the clicking of my girlfriend's camera.

I pulled up her tight tank top and stroked her smooth skin. I then took this young beauty by the hips and fucked her with long slow strokes. She felt so good. I knew I would not last long, but that was OK. Unlike the Tour, this wasn't about longevity. This was a sprint.

The noise of the motor vehicles soon was replaced by the tick-tick-ticking of bicycle gears. As the Peloton passed, I raised my hands and hollered with excitement, all the while still pistoning inside her, smacking against her generous bottom. I reached around her hip and through her downy covering, found her clitoris, which I stroked in time with my cock.

As she neared orgasm, her moans and groans grew louder until she screamed with pleasure, just as the Maillot Jaune passed us by. As her orgasm passed, I pulled out and turned her around. She grasped my cock and put it into her eager mouth and stroked me to the brink. I pulled out and exploded onto her face and into her waiting mouth, rope after white rope of semen ejaculating forth. She squealed with pleasure and took me back into her mouth to clean me up.

My girlfriend snapped a few final photos of the Italian girl's ravaged face, smiling despite its mess. Then she handed a towel to the girl so she could clean up.

The team cars were passing by now and I pulled my shorts back up. My italian lover did the same. We ventured up the embankment and I spotted a used water bottle and gave it to her as a present. She leaned up and kissed me on the lips. "Grazie" she whispered in my ear.

I couldn't wait for the Time Trial....