Taking Nurse Kelly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly was trying to focus on the window next to her and watch the cars speed by.

Alicia penetrated her with potent drives into her pussy and pushed it in as hard as she could.

Renee slapped the table in front of Kelly. "Hey, do you drink? We're thinking about going to a bar next weekend."

Kelly hoped they wouldn't talk to her now of all times. "Ah...um...mmm. Sure, I'll drink an orange juice or some water."

Oliver chuckled. "No, no. We're talking about alcohol. You know, beer, Bacardi, Hennessey, a screwdriver, or martinis?"

Kelly was wiggling in her seat and softly moaned again as Alicia fucked her quickly with the cock. "Mmm, uh, sure. Whatever is fine..."

She didn't drink. Really, water and OJ was about it. She was trying to end the conversation no matter what it took!

Alicia caressed Kelly's thigh while she was still plunging the toy in Kelly with a rhythm of thrusts that massaged the inside of her pussy. She kept this up and Kelly moaned aloud. Both Oliver and Renee swung their heads to look at her.

Kelly was beyond embarrassed.

"What happened?" Renee asked with an expression of concern.

Kelly searched her mind for a quick response. "Oh, um, I bumped my toe on the table leg. Clumsy me. Oooh..."

Oliver's brows curled. "Are you sure? That sounded like something else."

Renee tapped his arm. "Be nice! Get your mind out of the gutter."

Oliver stood and dropped a $20 bill on the table. "That's difficult because I built my house there but since we're going back to the office, I'll work on it."

Alicia put the toy back into her purse and kept her eyes on her hot nurse. Kelly was whimpering as she would have given anything to cum and she was going to!

When they arrived back at the office, all was quiet. There were a few patients but none were there to see Alicia.

The doctor went to her personal office and Kelly was confused and a little frustrated when she returned to her seat in front of her computer.

Alicia left her hanging when she was about to reach a cum that surely would have had her whole being exploding. She had been a good nurse and didn't deserve that. Alicia casually striding away like it was no big deal was the icing on the cake. Kelly was happy with doing anything to help her get through her marriage termination but she couldn't remain in silence this time. She gathered her courage and got back up to see her.

Alicia tossed her handbag on the office floor. Kelly closed her door and the doctor flipped around. She looked to be startled.

"Kelly, I thought you were going to finish unpacking the supplies in the storeroom?"

Kelly's lioness was tearing its way out. "Dr. Davies! You can't act like nothing happened in that restaurant! You need to let me cum! Please!"

Alicia leaned on the desk and smirked. "You're coming in here to make a demand of me?"

Kelly realized what she did but it was too late. That was more so her frustration talking than her usual sweet self. "No, I..."

The doctor smiled and strolled over to her. She clamped her hands onto Kelly's shoulders and moved her in front of the desk.

Alicia occupying her space still had Kelly trembling especially when she sensed her sudden change in mood.

Alicia grabbed her chin and pierced her with her jade glare. "I didn't hear a question, Ms. Kelly. What do you call what you just did, hmm?"

Kelly said, "I call it an apology."

"Really? I'm starting to think that you like being punished. Was it not enough that I got you riled up and not let you cum yet?"

Kelly didn't know how to answer that. She loved how Alicia was in charge but some things were just torture.

"Yes, it was enough. I learned my lesson."

Alicia slid her hand into Kelly's hair, grabbed a handful, and jerked it. "I don't think so. Turn around and put both hands on my desk."

"What are you going to do to me?"

Alicia slapped her hands on her hips. "So, I have to ask twice?"

Kelly swallowed hard. "No...no. Dr. Davies."

She was quaking but she showed her rear to the doctor and put her palms down on the oak surface.

Alicia said, "The truth is that I was going to let you cum in a few minutes after I checked my e-mails because I've been waiting to taste your pussy all day but now we have to do something first. Lift your dress."

Kelly realized how rude she must have come across and that her impatience led to this. She reached for the bottom of her dress and pulled it above her waist. Her ass was exposed for the doctor and her knees knocked against the front of the desk as she awaited her penalty.

She felt Alicia's hand rub her cheeks. Not rough but gentle brushes of her fingertips.

"I'm sorry!" Kelly blurted out.

Alicia cocked her hand back and swatted Kelly's ass and it hopped into the air. "Did I ask you to speak?"

"Owwww! No!" Kelly cried. She was still tender and that had a stinging pain rush through her cheeks.

"Did you not trust that I would take care of you? Haven't I done that since you've been here?"

That was not the impression she wanted to give. Alicia was likely hurt by that. Kelly would have gladly given up her salary for the year to be able to rewind time three minutes.

Kelly mumbled, "I'm...sorry. I know you've been good to me. I shouldn't have come in the way I did."

"Bad girl! I'm tired of your innocent, quiet girl act!" Alicia said as she gave her a hard spank followed by another and a third where she drew her hand away further than before and contacted her flesh with more intensity than any other spank.

The sounds of the spanks echoed throughout the office.

A burning sensation filled Kelly's ass and she kicked her feet back with a yelp. "Ahh!"

She held her tongue and took her punishment.

Alicia slapped her left ass cheek with ten spanks and switched to the other and spanked it ten times in rapid session. Kelly clinched and bit her lip.

Tears dripped from Kelly's eyes. It felt like fire yet something about it was making her drenched between the legs.

A few moments passed but further spanks did not come. Kelly eased a hand behind her and comforted herself with a few soft rubs.

Alicia snatched her wrist and mashed her hand back on the desk. She spanked Kelly five more times across both cheeks and she shook her little red bottom.

Alicia came to within an inch of her face. "Are you going to demand things of me again?"

Through sniffles, she said, "No, Dr. Davies. I promise. I'll always trust you."

"Humph, we'll see," Alicia said as she took off her leather jacket and threw it into her chair. She unbuttoned her blouse, top to bottom, and reached behind herself to unhook her bra and toss it to the floor.

She held her tit with light brown areola and darker brown nipple. "Show me how sorry you are."

Kelly was all too happy to. As much as Alicia had done for her, she was anxious to "make things up to her."

Kelly brought her mouth close to her tit and Alicia fed it to her. She suckled on its flesh and swirled her tongue around on the nipple. She flicked it across one way and back the other several times. Alicia looked at the ceiling and gasped. Kelly let her licker travel all over the breast and wound up back at the nipple. She sucked again, harder this time, and bobbed her head while keeping it clinched between her lips.

"Oh, yes, like that..." Alicia said and Kelly was smiling big on the inside.

She caressed her other tit and brushed over her stiff nip a few times. Kelly felt Alicia's quivers in her mouth and was happy with her approval.

She left little nibbles along the side of her tit, under it, and back to the nip once more. She lightly bit it and sucked to soothe it.

She didn't leave out her left tit as she gave it some attention as well with quick licks on it. With her hand cupping the other tit and giving it a massage, Alicia was crying out.

"How's that?" Kelly asked after Alicia pulled her tit back. It was glistening with saliva with a cherry red mark on it.

Alicia flew right for her lips and they tried to suffocate each other in a frenzy of kisses. Kelly was all but a melted marshmallow.

Alicia said, "Hoo, that was good but you have to eat my pussy now and make me cum. Get on your knees!" Kelly lowered herself before the doctor and looked up at her. "Well, you can't eat me if my clothes are on."

Kelly and her shaking fingers reached for Alicia's belt and loosened it. She undid her pants, tugged on its zipper, and grasped her pants legs. No matter how much she tried, Kelly couldn't get completely comfortable especially how Alicia stared at her presumably to discipline her if she made a mistake or got out of line.

After a minute, Alicia grumbled, cupped Kelly's chin, and held it up so she could glare into her eyes. "Do you take this long getting undressed in the evening?"

Kelly, with a pounding in her chest, said, "No, Dr. Davies."

"Then why are you taking so long? I thought I told you to go after what you want. Unless you don't want it?"

Kelly waved her hands. "No, no! That's not it. Sorry."

She ripped at Alicia's pants to get them to her ankles. She ran her hands all over her legs from her calves, to her thighs, and over her black silky panties. She gave those panties a massage and she checked Alicia's reactions. She deeply inhaled and played with her own tits.

Kelly grasped the top of her panties and slid them down. She took in the sight of her pussy's plump lips and swollen clit. Her scent was strong with arousal.

She rubbed her clit with her thumb while she jumped into her pussy and feasted on it with a flurry of swipes all over the outside. Alicia braced herself on the desk and moaned.

Kelly sucked on its fold and flicked it with the flesh between her lips.

Kelly spread her pussy to give herself better access and she slithered her tongue in and licked its fleshy pinkness at all angles. She slid it in further and lapped at her insides all over.

Alicia sat on the edge of the desk, grabbed a handful of Kelly's locks, and pressed her face deeper into her pussy. Kelly was getting high on her aroma and her pussy was becoming wetter and overcharged with lust.

She rolled her tongue in her pussy some more. She inhaled to get some air and she dove back in some more. She fucked Alicia with her licker thrusting into her. She glided it out along the insides of her pussy and slid it back in.

Alicia closed her legs around Kelly and jerked on her nurse's tresses. Some pain resonated through her scalp but she kept eating her doctor and Alicia was thrusting her hips into her.

"Oohhh...I'm going to cuuuummm...yeaahhh!" Alicia's voice rumbled as she tightened the lock on Kelly.

She screamed and Kelly continued licking her. Alicia came so hard that Kelly could feel her shockwaves through her own body.

Alicia collapsed backwards. "Ooh, ahh, mmm..."

After a minute, she sat up and eyed Kelly with her glistening chest rising and falling. Kelly was hoping so much with pleading eyes that she was pleased—and so she could cum!

Alicia lifted her hand to signal Kelly to stand. Before she could rise all the way up, Alicia took two handfuls of Kelly's ass and lifted her onto the desk. She shoved her to her back and jerked her dress up so that her little brown pussy was in view.

Her legs were dangling over the side of the desk.

Alicia said, "Open your legs you little quiet slut!"

Kelly felt a shock. Slut? She'd never heard that directed at her. She was sure she didn't really mean it—she hoped.

Kelly spread her legs and waited. Alicia was just looking at her sex like she was planning something wicked for it.

The doctor pulled out the desk's bottom drawer. Kelly watched her hand as it came into view holding what looked to be a new, eight inch black strap-on dildo. A quick breath whisked through her chest as she looked at its size.

Alicia kicked off her shoes followed by the pants and panties that were bunched around her ankles. She pulled the harness to her waist and adjusted it. All the while, Kelly was imagining how it was going to feel when it consumed her.

Alicia walked over to her nurse with the cock's head in front of her pussy. "I think a bad nurse like you deserves no less than this cock. What do you think?"

Kelly said, "Yes, ma'am."

Alicia asked, "So, what do you want right now?"

Kelly was feeling beyond slutty and it seemed like Alicia was eating it up. If her family found out what she was doing, they would have a hundred fits and pretend like she was a stranger.

She said, "I want the cock."

Alicia slapped Kelly's tit. "No! You know how you're supposed ask for it."

Kelly jumped and gasped from the contact. "I want you to fuck me!"

"And how do you want me to do it? You want it hard, right?"

"Yes!"

"Harder than when I fucked you last time?"

"Yes!"

"Tell me!"

"I want you to fuck me harder than last time!"

Alicia yanked the young nurse to the end of the table, lined up the cock with her pussy, and pummeled her.

She drove her hips against hers time and again with power. The toy expanded her sex as it swallowed it whole.

Kelly's eyes seemed to triple in size when it filled her and rubbed around within. She shut her eyes and absorbed the feel of Alicia dominating her pussy.

Alicia sped up further and seemed to be giving her that cock with as much force as she could. It was grinding back and forth and Kelly was doing the same on the folders beneath her.

Kelly tried to seal her mouth to keep from crying out in ecstasy. She felt as though she might detonate with an explosion of cum at any moment.

Alicia hooked her arms around both of Kelly's legs and held them still as she continued to thrash her with the big cock. It shot through her pussy and sent miniature quakes throughout her each time.

Moan after moan burst through her mouth. Alicia continued rocking their bodies together sending intense vibes racing through the entirety of her existence. Kelly was speeding towards a cum.

Alicia was sucking air and looked as though she'd just come in from the rain considering how much she was perspiring. The room was like a sauna and both were becoming musky.

Alicia clamped onto her thighs, pulled her off the desk, and flipped her.

She mashed on the back of Kelly's head to signal her to lie flat.

Alicia said, "Stick your cute ass out for me."

Kelly poked her ass up as she laid flush on the wood. Her lower body was jiggling. With her ass sticking up available to be used for Alicia's desires, she hoped she wouldn't spank her tender cheeks.

Alicia held the head of the cock at her pussy, eased it in, and drove in as deep as she could. She held it there for a couple of moments before she slowly moved her hips away to where it was halfway in and she punished her pussy again.

She held her hips and built a rhythm ramming her. It seemed Alicia couldn't resist the urge to pop her cheeks a few times and Kelly bit her tongue to take it.

Alicia slowed her cock and Kelly wondered what she was doing. The last time she tried to turn around, her ass got a rough slap so she waited.

She sounded like she was rummaging through her drawer of toys.

A moment later, Alicia asked, "Have you had anything in your ass before?"

Kelly's whole body clinched and her impending explosion was stuck in limbo again. "No. I don't know about that."

Alicia said, "I do! Your body is mine and that means every part of it. Is that clear?"

Kelly whimpered. "Yes, ma'am. I know you'll take care of me."

Kelly said that but was unnerved at the idea of anything going into her ass. She'd heard stories about the screams that caused and her chest and tummy cramped.

Alicia ran her fingers through her crack with a slippery gel. She stopped to coat her asshole with it. Kelly's breaths shuddered as she believed pain was going to follow but she was going to stay put.

Alicia teased her puckered bud with the tip of her finger. "Relax, Kelly. It's going to be fine."

Kelly tried to do that but she was still shaking with anxiety.

Kelly curled her lips inward and clamped them together. She could feel herself spread a little wider each time Alicia's finger went a little further in than the last push. Alicia eventually got her whole finger in and Kelly filled the room with her moan.

Alicia left her digit there while Kelly felt the cock rubbing through her slit again. At first, she thought she was searching for her fuck hole but she quickly realized it was a tease.

Without warning, the toy slid in and Alicia's faster penetrations caused the cock to vibrate within Kelly. Alicia stopped to finger her ass slowly and Kelly was squealing.

Alicia continued to fuck Kelly senseless and fingered her ass a little harder, which pushed out another loud cry.

In a sudden instant, Alicia took away the cock and she could hear her fidgeting. Her pussy was quivering and craving to be fucked more but the doctor had something else in store for her at least for now.

Kelly's ass cooled again with more of the gel coating it.

Alicia said, "You're such a dirty little nurse about to get fucked in her ass. Tell me why you're so bad."

"I love how it feels when you fuck me. I love how you love it, too. That's why I'm so bad for you."

"Good answer. Now, tell me what you want me to do to your cute ass."

Kelly wasn't sure how she was going to handle what she was about to ask for. Bent over a desk, she was about to be violated in her darkest, most sacred place. She wanted it for Alicia but she didn't because it scared her. The former thought won.

Kelly said, "Fuck my ass good but don't hurt me too bad, please!"

Alicia pressed the tip of the cock at her asshole. "As you wish, my slutty nurse!"

That toy wasn't the same size as the other one. It felt to be a couple of inches smaller. Kelly was relieved...somewhat.

Alicia eased the cock in and Kelly squealed as her ass stretched and widened to consume it. She moaned louder the further it penetrated her. She laid her head on the table and squinted.

Alicia slowly pulled away to the tip and glided it in again. She fucked her with slow strokes to get Kelly used to the feel of having her ass taken.

Songs of delight hummed from Kelly's lips. "Ahhhh..."

Alicia drew back and gave her a deeper, harder thrust that rocked her. Kelly grit her teeth.

Alicia plunged in again and sped up the cock. "Do you like it when I fuck your ass?"

Kelly was becoming drunk with arousal and what she said barely registered. "Ooohhh...yes...ahhh..."

The doctor spanked her ass while she built up to pounding her tight hole. "No one out there would believe that sweet little Kelly is in here at work getting her ass fucked."

Alicia was moaning more, too. She was getting off on her power trip.

She dug her fingertips into Kelly's cheeks and spread them as she gave her the cock with even faster thrusts until she had her about to scream but she whisked her hand to her mouth and caught it before it escaped.

Alicia brought her movements down and had the toy drifting back slowly. Kelly relaxed a bit but Alicia started drilling her again. Her ass was being pushed to the limit as she lifted and dropped her heels over and over.

The doctor slipped away and left Kelly's ass pulsing.

"Okay, you can cum now," Alicia said.

Kelly reached for her swollen clit and spun her fingers in circles onto it. The doctor fingered her pussy again with hard penetrations until a blast of body-rocking sensations burst throughout her and she came and came.

For how long she'd held it, the massive release had Kelly like rubber and void of energy as she threw her arms out over the desk.

As she tried to recharge, Alicia shoved her fingers into her mouth. "Taste how yummy you are."