Taking Nurse Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was her fifth time being late in the last couple of weeks so she was certain a chewing out was coming from someone.

Kelly shuffled to the office and stumbled inside. There was a butt in every seat and the line to check in was seven deep. What a day this was going to be!

When she got to the back near the patient rooms, there was no sign of Dr. Davies.

As she prepared for the day, she had to avoid the oncoming stampede of the other nurses, patients, and doctors.

It wasn't long before a nurse needed her help and off she went!

For the next five hours, Kelly was speeding from one patient to another, gathering their weight and blood pressure numbers, taking note of their ailments and concerns, drawing blood, and giving shots. Whenever she spoke with Dr. Davies, it was short but never sweet. There was always a chill emanating from her and it was unnerving!

Kelly couldn't help but notice how the doctor curled her hair and was wearing a red dress that stopped at her knees. It hugged Alicia tightly to display her tits, which were quite large for her body, and it framed the wide outline of her hips. The more her mind wandered to what they did yesterday, the more her curiosity about what might happen later was overcoming her.

Kelly wound up working an hour past her lunch and she never needed a break as bad as she did!

She hadn't brought anything to eat from home so another trip to the cafeteria was in order. The food wasn't exactly fit for five star exquisite dining, closer to negative stars if anything, but she was about to pass out!

She thought she'd try the potato soup today. At least it smelled good if nothing else.

While the server was pouring her a bowl, she observed the surroundings. No sign of Dr. Davies, which was who she was really looking for. She missed the lunch rush so only a few stragglers late going back to work were scattered about.

After a few moments, the server handed her the bowl. It was hot and she could feel its warmth through the Styrofoam. She scooped up a spoon and some napkins. She paid and found her favorite seat in the corner but facing the entrance.

She settled into her chair and dipped her spoon into the liquid. She blew a couple times to keep it from scorching her tongue and she slurped it. At least it was edible though it tasted as though it came from a five year old can.

She took another slurp with an eye on the entrance and nearly choked! It was Dr. Davies standing there as if she was looking around for something...or someone! Kelly knew she was the object of her search! She could feel the stirring within her pussy and a surge of heat rise throughout her. She trembled but wasn't sure if it was because of the anticipation of what she would be doing or the possibility of being caught while doing it!

Kelly shrank low in her seat against the wall at her side and sooner made eye contact with the leftover fries on the table in front of her than the doctor. It didn't matter that she saw the doctor every day. Being in her presence still intensified her shyness.

A couple of seconds passed and Kelly slid an eye to her periphery. The doctor was a couple steps away! Kelly pretended to be busy slurping soup by the time she arrived.

"Ms. Kelly! I've hardly a chance to speak with you," Alicia said.

Kelly didn't lift her eyes as she continued to eat. "I know."

"Do you also know that you were late again today?"

"Um hum."

"Being successful also means being on time and ready. It shows that you're reliable. I mentioned this before, didn't I?"

"I guess so."

"We had to get Renee to cover for you. It was busy this morning and the patients had to wait longer because we were short a nurse."

It was getting tougher for Kelly to hold the spoon from her shaking fingers. "I'm sorry."

Kelly could see Alicia glowering down at her. She wanted to crawl into a rabbit's hole.

"And how are you going to make this up to me?" she asked.

Kelly froze. "What do you want?"

"Oh, I think you know. Room 3 right now."

Kelly looked up at her with a pleading expression. "Can I finish my soup?"

"Hmm, okay, you have five minutes!"

And like that, she was gone.

Kelly stared at the rest of her meal. She absorbed a couple more spoonfuls worth but with nerve rattling anticipation festering inside, that was all she could eat. She dumped the rest into the trash and strolled to the room where Alicia was waiting.

By the time she was standing in front of it, she was about to crumble to her shoes.

She took a breath and went in.

There was Dr. Davies sitting on the exam table and she parted her legs more at the sight of her nurse.

She pointed at the door. "Close it tight."

Kelly pushed it until they heard a click and she stood in front of Alicia. She glanced at her legs as that skirt kept inching up further and further.

Kelly was biting her thumb. "Um, what are you doing?"

She didn't know what to say but ask something that had an obvious answer.

Alicia reached behind her back and Kelly tracked her every move.

Into view came a purple strap-on cock. It was about 6 inches and maybe an inch thick and ribbed. Kelly gasped at its sight and imagined it being inside her.

Alicia held it up like she wanted Kelly to get a nice, long gander at it. "This is going in you. When I said I was going to fuck you hard, you didn't think that was in jest did you?"

Kelly shook her head in the negative. "No, Dr. Davies."

Alicia gave her shoulders a shrug. "Okay, so why are you still standing over there?"

It was the "fuck you hard" part that could have answered that. Maybe also the possibility of being found out. Both had her a wee bit on edge in more ways than one but eventually her trust for Alicia had her little feet pitter-pattering over to her.

Alicia waited for her to get closer before she grabbed a handful of her ass and jerked her forward. "Come over here!"

Kelly was throbbing and her heart was driving against her chest as she peered into Alicia's jade eyes where she could see a deep wanting for her.

She watched Alicia's lips close the distance with hers and slowly make contact as she kissed her with a craving passion. Kelly returned the kiss with equal desire as she was flooding with a carnal appetite for her.

Alicia's hands never left her ass and she roughly squeezed and groped it through her dress and Kelly cried into her mouth while they continued to kiss.

Her dress began to lift over her tummy and she felt Alicia playing with her ass again but directly on her panties.

Alicia kissed her some more before pulling away and letting her hair fall. "I've been waiting for this all day! Okay, now you show me how well you can get me turned on."

Kelly was pretty sure she meant more turned on with the way she was all over her.

"Okay," she said as she explored Alicia starting at her neck where she left little sweet kisses over it and painted a row of them to the top of her dress. She kept kissing until she reached her tit.

She was rubbing it but so gentle like it was priceless porcelain she didn't want to damage.

She caressed Alicia's legs, which she loved so much, up her dress but stopped short of her hidden treasures.

Alicia said, "It's okay. I can tell this is new to you. Just go for what you want."

Kelly kept glancing at the door. "You're sure we won't get caught?"

"We'll be fine for a while. My 1:30 appointment isn't coming and I don't have another until 2:30. Relax."

Alicia's assuredness caused Kelly to do that. She brought her focus back to the incredible body in front of her. "Can you lie back for me?"

Alicia said, "Maybe. Why?"

It wasn't like she was clueless but she wanted to hear it.

"I was wondering if I could lick you again."

"You don't have to ask."

Alicia rested her back on the table with her legs closed.

Kelly was catching on to what she was doing. She pushed onto the insides of her knees to open them and Alicia smiled at her.

Before her were a pair of black panties and when Alicia felt them, she loved the silky material. They were soaked with wetness.

Alicia scooted towards her and said, "Eat my pussy! I can't wait any longer!"

Kelly went for her panties and tugged at them. Alicia arched her back so Kelly could slide them off.

She went right in and licked from just above her asshole, through the front of her pussy and to her clit. She went back down and flicked over her fold before easing her tongue in as deep as she could and curled it within her.

Alicia was kicking her heels against the side of the table as she started rubbing her clit. "Oh, yes, baby..." Kelly was turning on more to her sounds of approval. Alicia grabbed her head again pushed it closer. "I need more!"

Kelly was so deep that her intoxicating scent was drowning her nose and felt the intense hotness she was giving off. She pushed her tongue in as far as she could get it and ate her all inside.

She licked her in circles before springing her tongue forth again and dancing it around.

It was getting a little suffocating but Alicia's hand was locked onto her head so she kept licking her pussy.

She slipped a finger in and played with the insides of her sex like she was exploring very inch.

Kelly kept licking her pussy while fingering her and Alicia's legs clinched hard around her as she clawed at her hair. Her moans grew louder with every lick and fingering motion.

Kelly could sense her tightening and shaking harder and harder along with her shouts of sensual happiness.

"Ahh!" she said as she came and Kelly sapped up all of that cum.

Kelly came back up for air and sat on her butt. She reached under her own dress to find her panties wet like they had been washed but before they hit the dryer.

Once Alicia regained her senses, she sat up. Her hair and skin looked as though she'd just showered and she was giving off an arousing feminine perfume.

She slid off the table, lifted Kelly by her shoulders, and Frenched her deep with a full, open-mouthed kiss.

Kelly went limp and let the kiss take her away.

Alicia leaned away and Kelly opened her eyes.

Alicia's hand was under her dress with as much of Kelly's crotch as she could hold. "Everyone thinks you're so quiet and innocent but here you are eating my pussy. You just want me to fuck you, don't you?"

She remained quiet, too, to see what she might do.

Alicia walked with a certain sexiness behind Kelly and shoved her to the table!

Right after, she ripped her dress upward and held Kelly to the cushion with a hand on her back. Kelly could sense her draw her wrist back and she bit her lip and clinched. Alicia popped her ass so hard that she squealed and thrust her hips into the air.

"Oww!" she whined while squinting.

"I think I asked you something?" Alicia said.

Kelly shook her head. "Yes, yes, I want you to fuck me."

"That's what I thought."

Kelly felt dirty using that word, "fuck," but she could tell Alicia loved to hear it. Her chest pumped as she looked forward and wondered what Alicia was doing behind her.

She turned her head, just a bit, and another searing slap on her ass shortly came! "Owwwwww!"

"I didn't say you could turn around!" Alicia roared.

"I'm sorry!" Kelly cried as she rested on the table.

Oh, her cheeks stung and that spank was louder than the last! And that was with her panties still covering them!

She grit her teeth but she did catch a glimpse of Alicia bending over to pull the toy up to her waist.

Alicia's fingers slipped over Kelly's slick flesh into her panties.

"Some bad little nurse is about to get it..." Alicia said as Kelly's panties slid to her ankles and rested there.

Kelly was wiggling with her ass and pussy at Alicia's mercy. What was coming? But more important how was it coming?

The rubbery cock started sliding up and down her pussy. Alicia teased the front of her entrance with the tip, moving it around in a circle over and over but then she took it back.

Kelly whimpered as she was building to a climax she hadn't experienced since who-knew-when.

Alicia played with her again using the cock to brush over her flesh and, in one motion, she plowed right in! Kelly's eyes grew as the toy caused her to overrun with pleasure.

Alicia built speed until she was pounding Kelly against the table!

Kelly's pussy was expanding to consume the cock and with its ribbed sides stroking her back and forth, she was flooded in ecstasy.

"Oh wow. Ohhh..." her voice shook as Alicia's hips contacted her time and again, their bodies rumbling together.

Alicia spanked her ass again with each thrust. Her cheeks were on fire.

"You like that you naughty girl?" Alicia went faster and Kelly was sure her ass was glowing from those firm hands spanking her so hard.

Alicia pressed against Kelly to get the toy in so far that a squeal popped right out of Kelly's lips. She pulled the cock back until its tip hung almost out but still touching her and she eased it in again. She dug her fingertips into her ass and fucked her in a steady motion.

Kelly's lashes flickered and she faded to another land.

After a bit, Alicia slowed her movements and Kelly shut her eyes to soak in every stroke, every caress, every rub of the cock in her drowning sex.

All of a sudden, she pulled the instrument of pleasure out again and an order came forth.

"Turn around and get on the table!"

Kelly took a couple of moments to regain herself. She lifted her tits off the table and flipped around. As she was hoisting herself up, Alicia grabbed her and gave an assist.

Kelly was trying to situate herself when Alicia pushed on her chest to get her to her back. Alicia's forcefulness was not unexpected by now but it made it easier for Kelly to trust her with her body and pleasure.

Alicia climbed onto the table at her side and pushed up her dress. Kelly rose a bit to keep it from catching underneath her.

Alicia saw her bra and grumbled. "Take that off!"

She reached behind her and unclasped it. Alicia was happy to help her get it to the floor.

Alicia's attention had her nipples already stiff but it wasn't to say the frosty temps in the room that had her wiggling couldn't have done the same.

Alicia's warm breath over her nipple before she sucked on it was most welcomed. She was tingling. She sucked so hard that she left a mark for Kelly to take with her.

Kelly's moans were soft as she laid there grasping at the sides of the table.

Alicia pressed her tongue on her tit and spun it around it. All the while, one of her hands slipped between Kelly's legs and she finger-thrusted her at the same time! Kelly drew her legs in a bit as she was crying out.

She grunted as Alicia was shoving her digits in while she dragged her tongue to her other nipple and tugged on it with her lips, which made smacking sounds. She licked it fast like a cat at a saucer of milk.

Alicia climbed onto Kelly and slithered down her skin until the faux cock was near her pussy. She reached beneath herself to guide it in and Kelly wasn't able to take much more. Her flesh wrapped the cock again as she became wetter with each dive into her.

Alicia had Kelly's legs open wide and held the backs of her knees to keep them that way as she pummeled her against the cushioning.

Kelly could stay quiet no longer as each time their bodies came together, it sent shockwaves blasting throughout her.

She slid a pair of fingers down to her clit and rubbed it fast to drive herself closer to exploding.

There was a faint voice that said, "Stop! You can't cum yet!"

Alicia pulled the cock out but Kelly couldn't stop! It was feeling so good that she kept going until she reached the apex of the buildup of sexual power within. Her body tensed and she came so hard that she quaked and hollered out.

She relaxed and tossed her arms aside. She had never cum like that and it took a minute for her to float back to Earth. The back of her neck was hot and sweaty and never had she loved that so much.

"Whew...wow. That felt so good..." Kelly said as she spread her eyelids to see a fully dressed Alicia that had a crinkled forehead and an indention in her chin. All of a sudden, some worry crept into the spectacular experience that rocked her world and her heart beat with anxiety. She sat up on her elbows. "What's the matter?"

"Did I say you could cum?"

"I didn't know that I needed permission."

"Why do you think I told you to stop?" Alicia said followed by a chuckle. "Ha, you had everyone fooled. Having sex with your doctor at work, tsk tsk. No one would ever think Kelly would do that. No, no, no." Alicia walked over to Kelly and leaned near her. "But don't worry. I'll help you. I know how to give bad girls what they need."

Kelly couldn't move. What did she mean? What has she gotten herself into?

Every time Alicia touched her, much pleasure usually followed so it had Kelly's curiosity high, and it seemed easy to just go with it, but there was no way she could look at her coworkers the same way again. If they found out...

Anyhow, Kelly's body tensed again. "Um, what do bad girls need?"

"You'll find out. For now, get dressed. I believe I have some more patients to meet this afternoon and I'm going to need my nurse!"

Kelly watched her ass roll side to side as she approached the door. She flipped her hair, slowly turned her head towards Kelly, and gave her a most seductive stare.

Once she disappeared, it left Kelly feeling nervously excited as she thought about what must have been going through her mind.

Kelly threw her clothes back on and straightened them. She opened the door and went out in anticipation of what was to come next.