Taking One For The Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eliza had discarded the conservative outfit she'd worn to dinner, replacing it with a flowing, silk nightgown. A translucent red, it was low cut enough to give ample view of her breasts and sheer enough to also display a broad outline of her nipples. Over the sleepwear was a floor length red lace robe, also designed more to accentuate than to conceal. It reminded Charlie of the lingerie catalogue he had once swiped out of his older sister's room back when he was sixteen.

"Charlie, are you okay?" Eliza asked, his reaction hardly what she had expected.

"No... I mean... I just didn't expect..." he stammered.

Eliza continued to look at him with concern, but after a few more seconds, realization dawned and her expression turned to dismay.

"Oh dear God," she gasped in a low voice, "you actually thought coming up for coffee meant coming up for coffee."

It took a few more seconds for Charlie to understand what she was talking about, then it hit him like a sledgehammer.

"Oh shit!" he exclaimed, feeling like a total ass.

"Charlie, I'm so sorry, I thought.." she started to say, then paused. "Oh, this is so embarrassing," she added, pulling her robe closed as her face became a bit flushed.

Charlie continued to just stand there. He'd gotten his voice back, but he was unsure what to say.

"Charlie, I want you to know I don't do this often," Eliza said, "I mean, inviting young men up to my room for... well 'coffee'. It just seemed that we made a bit of a connection tonight and I thought -- oh never mind what I thought, because obviously I thought wrong."

"Eliza , it's okay," Charlie finally said, not missing the fact that she said "often" and not "never" -- a very big difference.

"You must think I'm just what Brendon Harrison probably described me as," she added, "and I'll understand if you'd rather just leave."

Again, Charlie stood silent, considering his possibilities.

"And as I said before, my agreement with your firm was never really an issue," she concluded, "so I don't want that to even enter into your thinking."

There was another long moment of silence, and then Charlie said the last thing Eliza expected.

"But what if I don't want to go?" he asked.

Now it was Eliza 's turn to be stunned.

"Eliza , believe me, I would very much like to 'have coffee' with you," Charlie said as he closed the distance between them. "It just took me by surprise, that's all."

"You really want to stay?" Eliza asked, giving him one more chance to change his mind.

A few hours ago, Charlie reflected as they came within arms' length, the thought of what he was about to do was a dreaded possibility. Now, after knowing Eliza for only a few hours, he couldn't imagine a worse prospect than simply turning around and walking out the door.

"Yes," he smiled as he took her hands in his, "I really want to stay."

"Then, my young friend," Eliza grinned, "as Bette Davis once said, 'Fasten your seats, it's going to be a bumpy night!'"

Charlie had only a vaguest idea who Bette Davis was, but the quote did sound exciting.

Now, with only inches between them, Eliza grabbed the loose tie around Charlie's neck and pulled his mouth to her own. The ferocity of her kiss would forever dispel the notion that age was anything but a number.

-=-=-=

With Charlie's tie still in her hands, Eliza led him into the bedroom from which she had emerged from only a few minutes before. He just had enough time to take note that the room was as expensively decorated as the rest of the suite before, with a snap of her arm, she pulled the tie off him and sent it flying across the room.

"Scared?" she unexpectedly asked.

"No," he replied, unable to keep just a hint of uncertainty out of his voice.

"Not even a little?" Eliza ventured.

"Maybe," he then admitted.

"Good," she smiled. "Nothing like a little uncertainty to add to the excitement.

With that she moved behind him and, reaching around his chest, began to work her way down the buttons of his shirt. When the last one had been undone, she slid the white top off and tossed it aside. From there her hands moved beneath his undershirt, caressing his chest before that too was lifted off and tossed aside.

Lifting each leg backward, Eliza slipped off his socks and loafers, then moved back up to undo his belt buckle. In no time at all, all Charlie had on was his Fruit of the Looms.

"Charlie, would you do something for me?" Eliza asked.

"Anything," Charlie immediately replied, thinking that there was little he was going to say no to at this point.

He heard a drawer, undoubtedly in the night table, open and close, and then Eliza stepped once more in front of him. There was something in her hand, and he was suddenly almost afraid to look down and see what it was.

"Could you wear this for me?" Eliza asked, bringing her hand up to reveal a black sleeping mask.

Charlie was both relieved and a bit confused.

"It will be fun, trust me," Eliza said, explaining it was a little game she liked to play.

"I guess so," he finally agreed.

"Wonderful," she smiled as she slipped the elastic band over the back of his head and placed the mask over his eyes. "You okay in there?" Eliza asked.

Charlie said he was, and Eliza replied that she wanted him to just relax and just focus on what he was feeling.

"Trust me," she said again as he could tell she was once more moving behind her, "you're going to enjoy this."

Trying to reach out with his other senses, Charlie could hear the rustle of fabric, and then felt Eliza 's hand softly rubbing across his back. Then she moved around to his chest, where her fingers playfully tickled his nipples, causing them to become erect.

A warm softness now pressed against his back, one that he knew had to be Eliza 's breasts. The crackle of silk had to have been her nightgown joining his clothing on the floor.

Her lips brushed against his neck as she tilted his head far enough back to kiss him. The kiss was as warm and inviting as the one out in the living area, her tongue brushing against him with the promise of joys to come.

Her hands moved down the length of his chest, across his stomach, to slide under the waistband of his briefs. A soft moan escaped Charlie's lips as he felt the fingers of one hand come to rest under his balls while the others gently rubbed up and down his cock. Just that simple touch was enough to bring a hardness that was almost painful, restrained as it was by the tightness of his shorts.

Eliza seemed to be able to tell that, because her next motion was to relieve him of that last bit of clothing, sliding it down to his ankles where he could simply kick them away. Then her fingers began to play with his manhood in earnest, massaging his balls while at the same slowly pumping his hard cock.

"Feels a lot nicer when someone does it for you, doesn't it, Charlie?" Eliza whispered into his ear, leaning close enough to it that she could run her tongue along the outer edge. "But I'm sure a handsome young man like you has no problems finding young ladies willing to do it for him."

Charlie's reply was another soft moan, which seemed to please Eliza just the same. She continued to play with his cock and balls, picking up the tempo for a bit, then slowing down when it seemed he was getting a bit too excited.

"Of course, the one bad thing about young ladies," Eliza said, moving over to his other ear, "is that sometimes they spend much too much time worrying about their reputation, about what a young man might think if they were too forward, or even, shall we say aggressive?

Again, Charlie could only grunt in reply, his attention absorbed by the wondrous sensations Eliza 's ministrations were spreading across his naked body.

"Fortunately, an old lady like me doesn't have that problem," she said in a voice that was practically purring.

Before Charlie could even think about what she'd just said, his senses exploded as he felt a wet warmth suddenly engulf his cock. Without benefit of his sight, he'd been caught unawares as Eliza again shifted in front of him and took him in her mouth.

In his entire life, only three girls had ever done to Charlie what Eliza was doing now, and one of them had been a professional at his cousin's bachelor party. It was immediately apparent that all of them together didn't have the older woman's skill.

Her tongue seemed to be everywhere at once, washing across sensitive flesh with a dexterity born of decades of practice. Twice she brought him to the edge of orgasm, then back again. Even more times she swallowed his length, and while he still considered himself just average, no one else had ever done that.

Eliza continued to suck his cock for a few more minutes, running her hands up and down his body as she did, one concentrating on his chest above and the other caressing the cheeks of his ass.

Then she abruptly stopped, rose to her feet, and told Charlie to lie down on the carpeted floor. By this point, he did anything she suggested without question.

Once he was laid out on the plush floor, Eliza brought her mouth back to his cock, picking up right where she left off. At times it was torture as his body begged for release, but it was a wonderful torture all the same.

Then, a few minutes later, just when Charlie thought he couldn't stand it any more, Eliza simply stopped and released any hold on him. He laid there in silence, wondering what was next but unwilling to break the mood by simply asking.

His answer came a few moments later as an even more fantastic sensation wrapped itself around his cock. Even blind as he was, there was no mistaking what Eliza had done, climbing on top of him and impaling herself on his cock.

"Oh God!" he cried out as he felt the walls of her pussy wrap around his cock, the pleasures of but minutes before increasing a dozenfold.

One of the reasons that Eliza liked to play this game with the blindfold was that it bothered her that, at this point in her life, she sometimes needed a little help before she could take a man inside of her. Still, what nature had taken away, modern pharmaceuticals easily replaced, and it took only a few moments to make herself ready. Judging by the smile on Charlie's face, Eliza didn't think he minded the short delay.

Back and forth she rocked, pumping his cock with increasing vigor. If Charlie had been close to the edge before, he was now long past his point of no return. He took one last deep breath, then his cock exploded with an intensity he hadn't felt since the first time he learned just what else it was good for.

The whole episode had been far too brief to bring Eliza anything other than a series of small pleasant sensations, but she didn't mind. This was just an overture, something to just warm them up before the main performance. She would, she was sure, get all the delights she hoped for soon enough.

-=-=-=

"Did you enjoy that," Eliza asked as she removed the sleep mask from the now sitting Charlie, "the blindfold, I mean?"

"Actually, I did," Charlie admitted, thinking it had been the most unusual sexual experience of his life. He never would've thought it before, but having the older woman take control like that had been an incredible turn-on.

"Well, let's just see what else we can find that you might enjoy," Eliza said, leaning forward and kissing him at the same time.

Her hands dropped to her breasts, where she vigorously massaged them for a few moments, bringing her nipples to life. She could almost feel Charlie's eyes locked on the stiff tips, watching her rub the edge of her fingers against them.

With the blindfold no longer in place, Charlie now had the chance to fully appreciate the body of the woman before him. It was true that it wasn't as tight, or bountiful, as that of say Paula or Bridget, two women whom he had imagined naked in the last twenty-four hours. But it had what he'd often heard referred to as character, and in that regard he found it enticing indeed.

Back at dinner, Eliza had mentioned that she was an enthusiastic tennis player and liked to play at least two or three times a week. In addition, she'd also shared her belief that maintaining a proper regimen of good diet and exercise was the key to a long healthy life. And whatever else might be said about her body, healthy was certainly a word that had to be used.

"Would you like a taste?" she asked.

With eagerness in his eyes, Charlie leaned forward and accepted Eliza's offering, burying his face deep in the valley of her bosom, kissing the sides of each mound in turn. From there he worked his way inch by inch to each stiff rosebud, closing his lips around it and taking it deep into his mouth.

Eliza sighed loudly as Charlie's mouth and tongue worked their way across first one breast, then the other. Instinctively, she had guessed that he was a breast man, but then again, it had been her experience that most men were. Size didn't really matter; in fact, some men, she'd also learned, were actually put off by oversized mounds. Both of her husbands, and a number of men between and afterwards, had always said she had perfectly rounded breasts. From the way he was going at them, Eliza thought it fair to say that Charlie shared that opinion.

With one hand gently resting against the back of his head, Eliza ran her fingers through Charlie's light blond hair as she whispered words of encouragement into his ear. The touch of his tongue against her flesh was indeed delightful, and she wasted no opportunity to tell him just how much so.

As he concentrated on her breasts, Eliza allowed her other hand to drop between his legs and casually brush against his cock. Despite having just been drained, it was already starting to again show signs of life again, prompting her to allow herself at least a few seconds to appreciate the resilience of youth.

Rising to her feat, she carried Charlie with her, and guided them both to the edge of her bed. Sitting herself down on it, she spread her legs wide in invitation, an unspoken request that the young man was quick to accept.

Like many of his friends, Charlie wasn't all that keen on going down on a woman, especially after intercourse. But there was no way he was going to deny Eliza that which she had so freely already done for him.

His tongue quickly found its mark, sliding deep within her. As his tongue rolled against the soft walls of her pussy, Charlie was pleasantly surprised to find it both sweet and clean. Later on, he would realize that during the brief interval between his climax within her and the removal of his blindfold, Eliza had stepped into the bathroom and cleaned herself up. Evidently, good hygiene was one of her passions as well.

Charlie's skill as a cunnilingist was never going to win him any awards, if there were such things, but it was enough to set Eliza to moaning in appreciation of his efforts. What he lacked in talent he made up for in enthusiasm. Guided again by the soft touch of her hand on the back of his head, as well as the highs and lows of her soft cries, Charlie soon found all of her sensitive areas and concentrated on those. They say with practice comes improvement, and he certainly was getting his share of practice.

Twenty minutes later he was still at it, bringing as pleasant a feeling to Eliza's body as she might have asked for. It would never be enough to bring her to orgasm, but she had never expected it would be. Charlie had, she was certain, other skills that would make up for that deficiency.

Shifting her body, she broke Charlie's contact with her sex and gently pulled him upward. He again followed her guidance and found himself once more face to face with her. She kissed him softly at first, and then followed with a second and third kiss, each increasing in depth and intensity. On their third kiss Charlie once more felt her tongue invade his mouth and his own moved to meet it. Without hesitation, she shared the sweet nectar her arousal had left in his mouth; delighting in the thought that this time she wouldn't need any help.

As they continued to play dueling tongues, Eliza again reached down between Charlie's legs, this time to find his manhood fully erect. She glided her fingers up and down its length, satisfying herself with its hardness. Then she again shifted position, so that her head replaced her hand between his legs.

Unlike most of the women of her generation, Eliza truly loved the thrill of a hard cock in her mouth. She never understood it when close friends had once described the act as simply disgusting. That the first man that she had done it with had been her first true love might have been a factor in her feelings, but once the genie had let out of the bottle, it never occurred to her to deny the pleasure to anyone who had come after him.

As he had before, Charlie reacted like any man she had known, rapidly losing himself in the soft velvet of her throat. He moaned repeatedly and loudly as her tongue raced down the span of his shaft, whirling around his balls beneath before reversing direction. Then Eliza would engulf his cock whole, taking it all the way down to its base.

She could feel the fires building in his body, and the pressures that accompanied those fires. She used a little trick she had learned before Charlie had even been born to damper his exuberance, preventing what had seemed an imminent eruption. The reprieve was only temporary, but it would be long enough.

Eliza changed position, this time dropping onto the mattress alongside Charlie. That lasted but a moment, because with a strength that surprised the younger man, she pulled him on top of her. She took hold of his cock and guided him inside of her, not that he really needed any direction. Right now, he wouldn't have traded being with her for any woman he'd ever known.

Eliza let out a long moan of satisfaction as she felt Charlie press all the way inside of her. Simultaneously, he echoed her cry as the walls of her pussy wrapped around his cock. It might not have been the tightest of fits, but it was certainly a most comfortable one.

Wasting no time, Eliza wrapped her legs around his back, pulling him as deep inside of her as possible. Charlie reacted to the restriction of his movements by increasing the frequency of his thrusts, more than doubling the number of pleasuring waves radiating across her body, waves that soon increased in strength as well.

Soon enough, they were matched in a perfect rhythm, each movement by one complementing that of the other. Streams of sweat ran down their bodies as they lost themselves in their passion. Hearts raced and breaths grew shallow, but still they continued.

Primeval was the only word to describe it, as age, social standing and all the trappings of modern society faded into an indecipherable blur. All that remained was a man and a woman, and what they needed from each other in this place and time.

The climax of their efforts was heralded with a scream, but neither of them could later remember which of them it had come from. All they recalled was the quaking of their bodies and the all consuming fires that flashed across both of them. Every inch of their flesh came alive, if only for one, brief, unimaginable moment.

So intense had it all been that it was at least five minutes before either of them broke the silence.

"That was," Charlie said, his words punctuated by the need to still catch his breath, "totally incredible."

"That it was," Eliza agreed, her own words coming with just a little more ease. "But you know what else it was?" she asked.

Charlie just replied with a blank stare, having no idea what the answer she was looking for might be.

"Just the beginning," Eliza smiled, a look of eager wickedness clear on her face.

-=-=-=

A sudden flood of sunlight shocked Charlie out of the partial sleep he had been enjoying, forcing him back to full consciousness. It took a moment for him to remember where he was and what had happened last night. A smile filled his face as he recalled the details.