Taking One for the Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You tied her down?"

"Yeah. It's really hot to fuck a tied-down girl. So anyway, I tied her down, spread-eagled her right here on the bed like I was going to fuck her. But I didn't. Instead, I made some calls."

Liliana knew where the story arc was headed, but had to ask. "Some calls?"

"Yeah. She thought I was bluffing until the doorbell rang. And then she totally freaked out."

Liliana tried to imagine poor sweet Julie tied to the bed, her slender arms and legs stretched to each corner of the four poster, terrified and helpless. The thought made her angry, but she swallowed her reaction.

"I brought in a couple of girls I know. One was an Asian girl, really hot with big tits, and the other one was this gorgeous brunette. Really aggressive girl, that brunette. And I told them that Julie was all theirs, and that I wanted them to wear her out. Then I went over there to the sitting area and watched college football all afternoon."

Liliana was speechless for a moment. "What did they do?" She subconsciously reached between her legs, gently rubbing her clit as she rode Ivan.

He laughed in reverie. "Everything, baby. They did everything They worked her all afternoon and half the evening. She was yelling a lot at first, calling me every name in the book, but eventually they broke her. She gave up and just let them do her."

Liliana bit her tongue. "So you forced her to have sex with women?"

Ivan grinned, his eyes twinkling. "She fought them like you wouldn't believe, but they worked her over hard. Hottest thing I've ever seen. They fucked her with strap-ons, used vibrators on her, licked her... they even finally got her to lick them and I got to see my 69ing dream come true. When they finally finished up, she could barely move, and then I fucked her hard while she was still tied up." He chuckled at the memory. "She wouldn't talk to me for a week after that."

Liliana had an overwhelming urge to slap this beast, to tell him what she really thought. But now was not the time, not at all. "And you think that turned her bisexual?"

The memory was clearly exciting him. She could feel his cock twitching inside her even as she rode it. "Maybe not that time," he laughed, "but I did it again a couple of weeks later, and then a couple more times after that. I'd chase her down, tie her to the bed, call a couple of girls from my book, and they'd fuck her all night. No mercy, man. After a while, she'd beg to do anything for me just to make them stop. It was so hot."

Liliana tried to hide her anger. She had heard that begging from her room, seen the women coming and going. She knew what was happening to Julie and how she felt about it. But was Ivan self-aware enough to know? "So she didn't want you to tie her up and do those things? She didn't ask for it?"

Ivan the Terrible got a particular look when he was about to do something terrible, and it was petrifying. The announcers knew it, his opponents knew it, and all of a sudden Lilianna now knew it. Her heart froze as she saw rage flash across his face and she knew that she had pushed too far.

In a flash, her world turned upside down. With a flick of an arm, Ivan flipped her onto her back, and suddenly 300 pounds of world-class athlete was on top of her. She tried to escape, but the struggle was futile and brief. No one stopped Ivan the Terrible from getting what he wanted.

"My turn now," Ivan said. He forced her legs apart easily and with one strong thrust was buried deep inside her. Liliana let out a gasp of protest, but it was too late. He was already pumping, and pumping vigorously. Trapped beneath him, she was helpless to resist, her inner chamber stretched to the hilt as he repeatedly buried himself inside her. His size forced her legs wide apart and his mass buried her into the bed.

He pounded her for several minutes. She had lost control of the situation, but she was fully expecting something like this to happen, so she yielded herself and absorbed his aggression. To her surprise, it actually was exciting from a pure physical standpoint. It had been a while since she'd had sex with a man, and of course she'd never had sex with a man like this. So he pumped and she gasped, wrapping her legs around him and allowing him to take his pleasure. His pace eventually sped up and his breathing accelerated, and then suddenly he was over the edge, grunting in ecstasy as he pumped his life force into her.

When it was over, he slumped onto her, pressing her deep into the mattress. His firm penis remained buried inside her, and as he rested she tried to move her hips, get that last little push that she herself needed. He took it as encouragement and his cock remained hard, so he began slowly massaging it inside her. It was more for his pleasure than hers, but it worked both ways.

She took the opportunity. "So what do you think?" she said. "How would you like this more often?"

"That'd be great, baby."

"How much?"

"We'll work something out."

She thought for a moment.

"The other women who come over. Who are they?"

"Just some girls that I fuck when Julie's out of town."

Liliana smiled in victory.

"What do they get paid?"

"That's between me and my agent."

Liliana smiled again. He was sharing information. "I'll play with them if you want."

He shifted, raising himself up on his arms. He appraised her body from his vantage point, his cock still buried deep within her. "Now I'd pay to see that," he quipped.

Now came another risk. "Ten thousand a month," she said. "For ten thousand a month you can come into my room any time, and I'll also play with the other girls."

"You'll 69 them?"

"Sure."

"Will you let them go two on one on you?"

Liliana swallowed her fears. "I'm .. I'm not sure about that."

"You'll do it. What about Julie? Maybe I'll bring you in the next time she's tied down."

Ah, sweet beautiful Julie. A line had to be drawn. "No. Not Julie. Not like that."

She saw the rage begin to cloud Ivan's face again. "What's wrong with doing Julie?"

Liliana shook her head, choosing her words carefully. "She doesn't want to do that," she said. "She just wants love. I hear things when you bring women over."

"What things?"

"I hear her pleading for mercy." Liliana knew she shouldn't say more, but she couldn't help herself. "It breaks my heart." A tear rose in her eye.

For just a moment, Ivan's countenance softened, and he averted his eyes like someone who had just been caught. "That's different," he said. "'Don't worry about that. But the truth is...like I said, the truth is that I made her bisexual. She likes fucking around with women."

"Why do you keep saying that?"

"Because it's true!" Ivan frowned, his eyes distracted in thought. "She didn't like it at first. But more and more, I think she's starting to like it. I've been noticing..." he shook his head. "I think she's starting to like it."

Liliana was curious now. "What are you noticing?"

"She hates the rough stuff. You're right about that. She yells and fights when I tie her down and get girls to double team her. But if I just bring over one girl, a nice girl...", his pace inside Liliana kicked up a notch. "I think she's enjoying the 69ing. She's making out with them. She's been taking charge more and asking for stuff. I'm serious. I think she likes it now. She's even told me a few times that she thinks you're hot."

Liliana couldn't contain her grin. "Maybe she always liked women and was just afraid to try it."

Ivan shrugged. "Maybe. Whatever it is, I like it. That girl can eat pussy with the best of them."

Liliana smiled again, but stuck to business.

"But if she likes it, then why do I still hear her pleading for mercy sometimes? What are you doing to her?"

Ivan rose off of Liliana, settling onto his knees between her spread legs. His smile was bone-chilling as he scanned her nude figure. "Sometimes we play games that she doesn't like," he said. "And that reminds me. It's time to finish my test drive."

The look on Ivan's face terrified Liliana. She instinctively tried to bolt from the bed, but he grabbed a leg.

"Time for Round Two." Ivan The Terrible pulled her toward him and flipped her over onto her stomach. Trapping her easily beneath him, he reached over to Julie's nightstand and opened it up. Buried beneath him, Liliana was horrified to see him pull out a tube of lubricant.

"No! No! I don't want that!"

She was face down, completely helpless to resist, and then it got worse. He casually tossed the lube on the bed next to her face, then grabbed her wrist. His mammoth hands swallowed it up and he pulled it over her head. After some fumbling, she felt a leather cuff wrap around it, and then a click.

She fought like a tigress, but had no chance. Within two minutes, he had her spread-eagled on the bed, face down. She saw that the cuffs had dog-leash clasps, easy to open and close if you had access, impossible if your wrists and ankles were the ones inside. These were the cuffs that he used on Julie, apparently always at the ready underneath the sheets.

Her heartbeat spiked. "No! I don't want this! No!"

"You'll love it," Ivan said. "And even if you don't, I will."

Reaching between her legs, he grabbed her short mane of pubic hair and pulled upward, forcing her to raise her hips with a squeal. With a practiced hand, he slid a pillow beneath her hips, forcing her ass into the air. She saw him reach for the tube of lubricant.

"I don't want this! I don't do this! Just call the girls! I'll do whatever you want with them!" It was a fantasy of hers to be taken like this, a forbidden fantasy that she never dared think about in reality. But not with Ivan, not with his kind.

She suddenly felt a cold wetness at the top of her crack. It flowed downward, down into her rosebud and even further down to her vulva.

Liliana struggled mightily with a strength borne of panic. But Ivan The Terrible was Ivan The Terrible. He laughed at her hysterical thrashing and easily pinned her motionless. She felt a finger ring her anal opening, then push.

"Damn, you're tight. This is going to be fun. And when we're done, I'll even let you pick the type of girls you want working you over. Do you like blondes?"

Liliana grunted at the physical intrusion, but knew much worse was about to come. She pulled desperately against the leather cuffs, but was held fast. This was not part of the plan, not at all, and she was simultaneously terrified and aroused. She was living the noises that she had masturbated to all these months. She was now the one being taken.

"Now, let's see how tight you are back here when the big artillery comes in." He repositioned himself and she felt further pressure spreading her legs as his rod moved between her cheeks.

"Auuuuuuugh!" Slowly, ever so slowly, his cock head pushed into her rectal opening. She tried to push forward against the pillow, but was trapped. With a surge in pressure, he entered her.

Behind her, she heard Ivan groan in pleasure, pushing slowly into her until his hips met her cheeks. At maximum depth, he stopped to enjoy the sensation as Liliana's back arched in sublime discomfort. "So let's make that deal. But ten grand is a little steep. I'll slide you five thousand extra dollars in cash every month, and you'll let me do whatever I want and keep your mouth shut. Julie's already suspicious as hell that I do stuff without her."

She felt him pull back out most of the way, but knew what was coming. Sure enough, he paused and then reversed course, this time pushing into her with a bit more force.

"Auuuuugh! You're too big! Too big!"

Out, then back in. "Do we have a deal?"

Liliana gritted her teeth, exhaling strongly at the intense sensations. "Pull out," she bargained in a gasp. "I'll ... I'll give you a great blow job." She pulled frantically and fruitlessly at the leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles.

Out, then back in. "Julie agreed to do other women with me, but I'm not supposed to do anything without her. So you'll have to keep your mouth shut, right? This is just between you and me. Tell me we have a deal."

"Deal! Deal! Just take it out! I'm begging you!" Liliana realized that she'd heard similar words coming from this bed before, back when she was new at the job. Back when she'd first started connecting with Julie during those quiet, empty days when Ivan was at practice.

"Yeah, it'll be great," Ivan said. "I can fuck you when she's out shopping, and you can give me blow jobs in your room, and maybe I'll even finger fuck you when you're making the bed in the morning. How does that sound?"

In and out, in and out. His pace was speeding up as he abused her helpless and pinned body.

"You know what else I really like?" he said as he thrust into her. "Even more than fucking a girl in the ass? I like fucking a girl who's exhausted. I like fucking a girl who's sweaty and tired and has cum half a dozen times against her will, and she's begging me to stop ramming it up her. And guess what we're going to do tonight."

His hand burrowed beneath her hip, fingers finding her clit. He began briskly rubbing it in a manner that was far more intense and painful than pleasurable.

Liliana writhed and flexed, trying to protect her sensitive nub. "Ow! Ow! Stop it! Too much!"

But no one told Ivan the Terrible what to do. So for several minutes he violated her and molested her, and she screamed and pleaded in an empty mansion, begging for mercy from a man who had none.

His breath fell softly on her ear. "I'm going to keep going until I finish up here, and then I'll call a couple of girls to work on you. We have all night."

And at that moment, the crash occurred.

It sounded almost like a minor explosion, shaking the massive house. The sound of a car horn rhythmically honking intruded into the room.

"What the - " Ivan pulled his erect cock out of Liliana quickly, causing her to squeal as her anus quickly clamped shut. She gasped at the same time that he cursed. Stepping off the bed, he hustled to his chest of drawers and threw on a pair of shorts. "Don't move," he warned, apparently forgetting that Lilianna was tied and helpless.

What had happened? He disappeared down the hall, leaving her alone. She pulled on the leather cuffs, but was helpless, face down, ass thrust up. Frustrated, she spat out a curse. This was spiraling in the wrong direction.

Moments later, quick footsteps again reverberated in the hallway, but these were smaller, lighter than the hulking pace of Ivan. Liliana craned her head around in curiosity, looking toward the door. Her eyes popped open.

"Julie?"

Ivan's beautiful blonde wife hurtled into the room, lean and gorgeous in a t-shirt and yoga pants. She scanned Liliana's spread and exposed body.

"What are you doing here?" Liliana hissed. "You're supposed to be at the airport!"

Julie was already unclasping the leather cuffs from Liliana's wrists, climbing onto the bed that the two had enjoyed so much over the past few months. "I'm still recording, don't worry. But I was afraid for you, so I snuck in and was watching the video feed from the guest room, just in case. He's so mean when he ties me up...I couldn't let him do this to you. Are you okay?"

Each woman was now working on Liliana's ankle cuffs. "I'll survive," Liliana said. "What did you do to get him out of the room?"

"I smashed his Lamborghini through the wall of the garage. We've only got a minute or two before he comes back, and he'll kill us if he catches us. Hurry!"

Liliana crawled carefully off the bed, sore from the last hour of action. "Grab the camera," she said. Julie ran to the dresser and grabbed a small fake clock that faced the bed, then grabbed the Hispanic woman's hand.

"Run!"

The two women burst into the hallway, running toward the back door. "I'm naked!" Liliana whispered.

"No time - run with me! We've got clothes in the car!"

The two women burst out the back door of the mansion, hurtling across the huge lawn. Liliana could hear Ivan the Terrible cursing at the front of the house, and she sprinted in sheer terror. Julie pulled her toward a patio table that was staged against the estate's tall stone wall, and the two women bounded up it, then threw themselves over the barrier. The pair, one naked and one clothed, ran through a neighbor's estate lawn toward a waiting car, its roof piled high with suitcases and trunks. Julie shoved Liliana through the open door, then dove in herself, landing on Liliana in a featherweight pile.

"Go! Go!" Julie commanded, and the car began moving.

Liliana wriggled around until she was on her back, Julie atop her. The beautiful blonde offered a radiant smile. "We made it!" she said, and the two women kissed in a passionate embrace that seemed to last a lifetime

Eventually Liliana disengaged. "Did we get enough evidence?"

Julie nodded. "I think so. Amy?" She rose off Liliana and pulled her upright into the back seat.

The driver of the car turned around. It was Amy, Julie's divorce lawyer. The woman grinned. "Oh, yeah, you did wonderful. We were streaming the camera footage right into our files and you got him to admit everything - infidelity, spousal abuse, and we've even got a rape charge in our pocket now if you want it. No divorce judge in the country would ignore that footage, and he'll never let it get that far. If the world sees what he was doing to you his career is over. With a gag agreement, we're a sure bet to get half of everything."

Julie grinned at Liliana, her face aglow. "And you and I will have a brand new start together in New York," she said, leaning in to give Liliana a delicate kiss on the cheek. "I'm sorry you had to go through that for me. You're my hero."

Liliana gently rubbed her vulva, still stimulated and sensitive from the cock that had stretched it. She was ashamed that it had felt so good, even if it still wasn't as good as Julie's tongue.

A smile spread across her face. "Sometimes you have to take one for the team."

12