Taking One for the Team Pt. 01

Story Info
A normal day at work turns out so normal.
2.5k words
4.44
50.6k
69
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work at a shipping firm. Mainly I just take orders from my boss, then tell others what she wants. Normally the moment she comes in she heads straight to her office, closes the door then calls for me over the intercom. Then the barking begins.

Today I looked up at the time. Four minutes from now the doors will open up and she will walk in. As usual I had her coffee ready, the sales reports ready, as well as a few other things that she had texted me earlier that she wanted when she came in.

Like clockwork the doors opened. She came walking in, passing all the other people in their cubicles. I jumped up, and started walking by her side.

"Morning," I said.

She put her hand out. I put the coffee in her hand, she took a sip of it. She nodded her approval. She pushed the door to her office open then walked in. Usually, this is where I would turn away, then walk back to my desk until she needed me.

"Come in," she said motioning for me to come in.

I had left a box on her desk that morning.

She looked at it and smiled.

"You remembered," she said beaming from ear to ear.

"Happy Birthday," I smiled.

I had got her a new bed set that she had eyed in a catalog.

"How did you know?" she said as she opened it.

"You circled it in the catalog," I smiled.

"Thank you." She smiled and gave me a huge hug.

She sat down at her desk. "I will be taking an early day," she said pulling her seat up to the desk. She looked up. "I can leave you in charge can't I?"

"Of course," I nodded. "Was there anything specific you wanted?"

"No, sales reports to go upstairs by two pm, no later. The new model phones to be put on the trucks by..." she began to say then stopped as she saw me nodding.

"I've got this," I smiled.

"You're a lifesaver you know that?" she smiled. "Now go out there and pretend I just chewed you a new one."

I smiled. This was our normal talk. I walked to the door then slowly began to open the door.

"Seriously do I have to tell you everything!" she shouted as I opened the door. "By now you should have figured it out!"

"Yes Lauren," I nodded, then closed the door.

All the others shook their head at me.

I passed out everyone's assignments, then got down to the things I had to do. The day went by fast as I was up to my neck in calls, orders and everything else that could happen. I didn't even notice when she left.

"How do you put up with that bitch?" Mike said.

Mike was one of those co workers that hardly actually worked. And when he did, he made it seem like it was the hardest job on the planet.

"Mike, not now," I said shaking my head.

I had been aiming to get out by five pm on the dot. But last minute orders had me running behind.

"I mean it, she treats you like dirt!" Mike continued.

"No she doesn't," I shook my head. "She just likes things done. She is under pressure also."

Mike shook his head then went back to whatever he did.

I finally got out just past 7pm.

As usual the next morning I got there just before everyone else on my floor. I did the usual setting up of all the things that needed to be done. Before I knew it, everyone had shown up.

The elevator opened and there she was.

"No," she said waving her hand at me as I offered her coffee.

As she got to the door she looked at me.

"I want to be left alone!" she said closing the door.

"Well that's new," Mike said as he came over to my desk.

Which was true.

Lauren had never not taken her coffee. Most of the time she would call me to come in by now to go over the day's schedule. I waited for hours but there was no call. She didn't even come out for lunch, which was a sure sign that there was something wrong.

"Excuse me," I said as I knocked on her door.

"Told you I wanted to be alone!" she shouted through the door.

I nodded, then went back to my desk.

This was very unusual even though she may have had a personal problem at home. She never brought personal problems to work and vice versa.

I waited until everyone had gone for the day. "I am going home," I said. "Do you want anything before I go?"

There was no response. I turned to leave.

"Wait," she said. "Come in."

I entered to see most of her things on the floor.

"He left me!" she said.

I shook my head. "Sorry," I replied as I began picking things up.

"Some blonde headed bimbo!" she yelled.

She tossed her phone at me.

There was a picture of her husband, on a boat with a blonde woman.

"She looks plastic," I said.

"She is!" Lauren yelled. "Fake tits, fake ass, fake everything!"

I nodded.

Everything about the woman in the picture looked off. She had super sized tits, on a skinny frame. Her waist was nearly non-existent. But then her hips were super thick. She looked like a perfect hour glass.

"She is one of those women, that you see on those sites!" Lauren said sitting down. "Where they try to look like human barbie dolls. She got her huge boobs, did waist training in corsets to get her waist like that, then butt implants!"

Lauren shook her head.

"Well no substitute for the real thing," I replied as I turned her phone off.

"Yeah right!" Lauren said.

"You will find someone," I smiled as I continued to pick up her stuff.

"I am forty-five," Lauren said.

"A good looking forty-five," I said without thinking.

"Right!" she replied sarcastically.

"You are," I stated. Looking right at her.

Lauren was attractive, not only to me. But to other men that saw her.

She had really dark black hair, green eyes. Her hair hung down in layers to her shoulders. She was short, which I guessed was around 5' 2 maybe 5' 3 tops. She had a great body, because she was gym rat.

I once saw her working out in the company gym downstairs. I nearly didn't recognize her. She had her hair in a pony tail. A pink sports bra and pink shorts on. I had thought it was someone else, so I was staring for a while wondering who had an ass like that in those short shorts, that barely covered her ass. Looking in the mirror I could see big boobs almost smacking her face as they bounced up and down.

Then she moved. And I saw it was her. I disappeared out of sight. I never told her that I had seen her.

"You're just saying that because I am your boss," Lauren smiled. "I have seen how some guys see me." She shook her head. "They think I am a heartless bitch!"

"Which you like," I replied.

She nodded. She did like it. It kept people on edge around her.

We sat in her office until just after 8pm. Mainly we just talked about the job. As well as her getting back on her feet.

The next day things were back to normal.

"Morning," I said as she came off the elevator.

"Morning," she replied with a smile.

I handed her the coffee, which she took. I went to my desk and waited as usual.

"Come in to my office please," she said over the intercom.

She was sitting behind her desk as I entered.

"Thank you for the pep talk," she smiled.

"What are assistants for?" I nodded.

She gave me the check list for everyone. I nodded then began to walk out.

"Mind working in here today?" she asked.

Which wasn't unusual, there was another computer table in the corner. Sometimes she had others do work on it, especially when it came close to evaluation time.

"Sure," I replied.

I sent everybody their work assignments, then began on my own. I overheard a conversation she was having on the phone, with her ex.

She hung up furiously.

"Don't let it get to you," I said turning around.

"I'm not," she said taking a deep breath.

She looked over at me.

"I just get mad thinking about him moving on so fast!" she said highly annoyed.

"Then you move on," I shrugged.

"Right!" she smiled. "All I know are work people, and my friends are his friends."

"You will make new ones." I turned to face her.

She nodded.

"My sister always said, if you want to get over a dick, jump on another," she said almost smiling.

I laughed.

"Well it certainly helps," I nodded.

"What?" Lauren said stunned.

"Why do you think guys fuck other women after a break up?" I shrugged.

"Get the fuck out!" Lauren said.

"Nope," I smiled.

"I couldn't," she said almost thinking about it.

"Sure you could," I assured her. "He is."

She looked at me.

"This is why I couldn't be without you!" she smiled. "You know exactly what to say."

I smiled.

"So, go out there and jump on one!" I laughed.

She sat there for a few minutes.

"I don't know anyone I would want to."

I shook my head. "I am sure there are a few that come to mind."

Again she shook her head. "None, that I would like to." She was staring right at me.

She shook her head again. "Forget it," she said looking down at her papers.

"Okay," I shrugged.

Moments passed.

"Unless you wanted to," she said barely audibly.

"What was that," I said not believing what I heard.

"Nothing," she said shaking her head.

I knew I heard what I did. But did she mean it, that way? I had so many thoughts about her after seeing her in the gym. Some of them never went away.

"I mean, if you meant what you said. Then of course I would," I said.

She looked up at me.

What happened next was like a blur of bodies. I was by her desk as we kissed each other. She pushed me back onto the desk as she unbuttoned my shirt. I started to undo buttons on her business suit. She reached for my belt, then began to unbuckle it. She reached in, grabbing my hard dick.

"Already?" she said up at me.

I nodded.

With one hard yank she managed to pull my pants down. She was on the floor, while I was sitting on her desk.

"Very very nice!" she said. As she took my dick in her hand.

Slowly her mouth opened. I moaned deeply as she slid her mouth over and down my dick. Slowly her head went back and forth. Both of us were moaning. I was so glad the room was sound proof. She began to go faster. Twisting her head as she sucked on my dick.

"That's it!" I said as I put my hand on her head.

She was moaning louder now. I looked down. Her eyes were closed. My dick looked so good in her mouth.

"You like sucking dick, don't you!" I said down to her.

Her eyes opened and she nodded to me.

I spread my legs wider, leaning back on the desk. I watched my boss suck my dick, like it was the last one on the planet. She took it out of her mouth and began to give me a hand job, as she licked and sucked on my balls.

"Like seeing your boss, on her knees. Sucking your black dick?" she said looking up at me.

She used her tongue to glide along the full length of my dick.

"You bet I do!" I nodded down to her.

"Good!" she replied "I have never sucked on a black one before."

She began sucking on it again, this time with her eyes open and staring right at me.

I stopped her. "Sit on the chair!" I ordered.

She smiled as she got up on the chair.

"Take that top off," I said.

I stroked my dick in front of her. She slowly took off her top, revealing a dark blue bra.

"Those are fucking huge!" I said.

"And real!" she smiled.

She squeezed them together.

"Now order me to take the bra off!" she said.

"Take the bra off," I said.

My dick was so hard in my hand. She dropped the bra to the floor. She squeezed her big tits together then pushed them up to her face, sucking on both nipples.

"Holy fuck!" I said.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

She squeezed them, rolling her big tits around on her chest.

I nodded.

"Come here," she said. I came closer, between her legs. She leaned back in the chair, pulling her tits apart. "Put your dick right in the middle," she said.

I slapped my dick down between her tits. She pushed them together around it.

"Fuck my big fucking tits!" she said.

I nodded and held the back of the chair as I began fucking her huge tits. She kept them clamped around my dick.

"Fuck them harder!" she ordered. "They can take it!"

I fucked as hard as I could. The chair rolled back and forth.

She began bouncing them with me fucking them.

"Fuck, I am cumming!" I said.

She took my dick from her chest, aiming it at her face.

I came hard. She took every shot on her face, squeezing my dick as it came.

"Did you like cumming on your boss?" she smiled.

"Yes," I said gathering my breath.

"Now get out!" she said with a smile.

"Yes Ma'am," I said putting my pants on.

I opened the door.

"I can't believe you fucked them all up!" she yelled.

"Sorry," I said turning around.

"Look at this mess! You did this!" she yelled louder.

She was licking her lips.

"I thought that you would..." I began to say.

"Teenagers do better work than this!" she said with a smile.

"Sorry," I said.

"You better come in tomorrow, ready to put in a full day!" she screamed.

I smiled as she put her hand down.

"You're fucking this tomorrow," she mouthed without making a sound.

"Yes Ma'am, a full day!" I nodded.

"Close my fucking door!" she yelled throwing a book out the door.

Everyone looked at me.

"She is having a bad day," I said.

I sat down at my desk.

"Rumor is, she got dumped for a younger model!" Mike said coming to my desk.

I shrugged.

"She is taking it out on you," he said. "You could go to Human Resources! You can even add in the whole race card thing!"

I looked up at him shaking my head.

"She is going through a rough patch," I shrugged. "Better me, than you guys. Right?"

He patted me on the shoulder.

"Thanks," he said.

"For what?" I replied.

"Taking one for the team," he winked back at me.

"Not a problem," I winked back at him. "Not a problem at all!"