Taking One for the Team Pt. 02

Story Info
Things at work start to heat up.
4.1k words
4.56
27.3k
29
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, the week had gone well for me so far. After tit-fucking my boss for the first time just yesterday at work, then finding a new apartment that was both larger in size and cheaper than my last apartment, I was on cloud nine.

I had wanted to see my boss's huge tits since the day I was hired. Nothing I had ever thought of had even come close to the reality of seeing them in person. I never imagined I would ever fuck them. It was a memory that would stick in my head for a lifetime, even if it was to be a one-time event.

She had hinted that there would be more to our adventure today, but I wasn't counting on it. Yesterday's event might have been brought on by feelings she still had for her ex-husband. I couldn't believe anyone could leave her, now that I had seen what she had to offer.

I got out of bed and began my usual daily routine of getting ready for work. I was going to go to work and pretend yesterday had never happened. It was the right thing to do after all since we worked together, and I didn't want a misunderstanding to jeopardize that.

"Hey Eric," I said as I pulled up to the security gate.

"Morning Kevin," the guard said as he opened the gate.

The complex I work in is massive. It has three buildings, one of them being the corporate office which everyone can see from the highway with the bright glowing logo and the glass windows. Then the other building is for the advertising of our products. Then, way in the back is my building. It can only be seen from the side streets; it's the one with the semi trucks parked at all the bay doors.

The offices are on the second floor and to the back of the building. Getting there is usually easy, depending on the day. Today when there is less shipping it's a simple walk across the delivery floor to the elevator. Other days it would be worse as I would be trying to dodge the large forklifts as they go back and forth.

"Hey, Mike," I called.

He turned to look at me with a guilty look on his face.

"I wasn't doing anything," he replied.

"Sure," I nodded as I sat in my chair.

Usually, I am the first one up here, so I was caught off guard by him being here. He looked at me, then began to walk over to my desk.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You know Tiffany?" he asked.

I let out a deep sigh. Tiffany was a redhead that worked down on the shipping floor. He has had a huge crush on her for months now.

"I popped the question!" he said with a smile. "She said yes."

"About time," I said as I turned on my computer. "So when you are guys going out?"

"What do you mean?"

"You asked her out on a date right?"

He shook his head. "No, I asked if she was single."

I shook my head then turned away from him. Thankfully he took the hint.

I started to prepare for the rest of my co-workers. Being the assistant to the boss meant a lot to me, it said that she trusted me to get everyone started. It also meant that by the time she came up here she wanted everyone to be busy, and that was up to me.

First thing was the shipments. It was unbelievable how many things people bought and sold online that we covered. Packages came in that had to be processed then shipped back out. Then some things were made in-house that had to be loaded up and sent to the buyers. Sure, the workers downstairs took care of that part, but it was up to us upstairs to make sure the labels were addressed correctly and were appointed to the right shipments.

By the time everyone came in, they all had their assignments. Their heads were glued to their monitors or making phone calls within minutes of arriving. I smiled as I looked at them busy at their work. I sat back and looked at the time. I had a few moments left before Lauren would be walking off of the elevator. Which gave me time to make her coffee.

"She's early," one of my co-workers said.

I sprung out of my seat. Sure enough, Lauren was getting out of the elevator. I began to walk towards her.

"You're early," I said.

"Surprised?" she replied with a smile.

"Absolutely."

"Good."

She nodded and smiled at most of the people she passed on her way to the office. Something she rarely did. She usually just walked straight to her room. Also, she was wearing a skirt; I had never seen her wear a skirt. She wore mainly pants.

"Surprised again?" she said as she noticed that I was looking.

"Yes, is there an occasion?"

"Yes and no," she said as she walked into her office.

I followed her into the room then closed the door behind us. She quickly turned around and pinned me against the door. She pressed her body against mine then kissed me. I pulled her closer to me, kissing her deeply while cupping her ass with one of my hands.

"I thought you were more of a boob guy?" she said looking up at me.

"I am."

She walked back to her desk slowly. I took a better look at her.

She was wearing a gray pencil skirt that came down to just below her knees. It hugged every inch of her body. Her tight ass swayed from side to side. On top, she was wearing a gray blazer over a black silk button shirt.

"Well, I can see that you like," she smiled. "You also look surprised."

"I thought that yesterday was a one-time thing, maybe because you were not over Gary's betrayal."

She smiled as she sat down.

"Sit."

I sat in the chair across from her. She looked at me as she put her hands on the table.

"Not a one-time thing for sure, but not a relationship either. After all, there is a huge age gap between us."

I took a deep breath.

"Does that work for you?" She asked.

"Of course, I was worried that's all."

She shook her head. "Worried that you wouldn't be able to put that dick of yours to work again?"

"Absolutely."

"Well I can assure you, that it will be put to work very soon," she said as she pulled out a stack of papers. "First, we have a meeting to attend."

"We do?"

"Yes, we got called to the office. It seems Samantha wants to go over a few things," she said our boss's name with a little aversion. The two of them had never seen eye to eye.

"Okay," I said a bit caught off guard. "What do I need to bring?" I asked standing up.

She walked past me. "That cute smile and this," she said as she grabbed my groin.

I had only been to the office building once, and that was back when I was hired. The rest of the time I had driven past it, or I had come through the back entrance. As we were shuttled across the large open area toward it, it seemed a lot bigger than I remembered.

"Breathe," she smiled. She could tell that I was tense. "They put their pants on one foot at a time just like you."

"But their pants cost more than my whole wardrobe."

She laughed. Lauren had one of those smiles that made everything seem alright. I could be having the worst day, and she would smile and make everything better.

"Trust me," she said holding my hand. "I will take care of everything, leave it to me."

I nodded as the cart pulled up to the back of the building. The driver nodded and waved as he pulled away. We went inside, immediately all the sounds from the outside were gone. It was dead quiet inside. The carpet was a sea green, and the walls were a pale white.

A small lady came to greet us.

"Office meeting or staff meeting?" she asked. She didn't even look at us the way you would usually greet someone. It was more like an annoyance, the way you would look at someone if they interrupted your favorite movie.

"Office," Lauren replied.

"Take the hall..." the lady began to say.

"I know the way," Lauren said. She pushed her way past the woman. "Come on, Kevin, this way."

I apologized to the lady then went to catch up with Lauren. We went down a few halls, turning this way then that. It was like a maze. Then we took an elevator up two floors, then went down another series of hallways.

"How the hell do you know where you're going?" I asked.

"I used to work in this building," she shrugged. "I know it like the back of my hand."

Then I saw them, the head honchos. They were standing in a room. I could see them through the glass wall. I froze; two of them I knew from my third interview. They had been coarse. They kept asking question after question. Not that I wasn't prepared for something like that, but the looks of judgment on their faces told me they didn't want to hire me.

"What?" Lauren asked.

"Those two... " I said with a bit of panic in my voice.

"I know," she nodded. "Remember to trust me, not them." She took my hand and walked me towards the door. "Ready?"

I took a deep breath then nodded.

"Hey everyone," Lauren said as she entered the room.

"Finally, Marketing and Shipping is here, we can get started," a large bulbous man said. He was sitting at the head of the table.

"Well, usually we have to wait for Advertising to stop eating all of the good stuff. So we decided to take our time," Lauren said without skipping a beat.

The large man shook his head. His chin stopped shaking moments after his face did. We took a seat at the large table. Everyone sat down, and the meeting began. It was headed by a tall woman. I had heard of her before, but I had never met her in person.

"That's Samantha," Lauren whispered. "She only answers to the board of directors and the CEO."

'Yeah, like that makes me feel a lot better,' I said to myself.

The meeting seemed to drag as people began to talk back and forth. I would like to say that I knew what they were talking about, but most of it was way above my pay grade. I didn't even know why I was here.

"The new layout for the website has been a big hit, Lauren, even though it should have gone through Advertising first," Samantha said.

That statement brought me out of my thoughts about a video game I had been stuck on for a few days.

Lauren smiled her usual smile. "Thank you. Well, I had approached Advertising, mainly Marcus and Sherrie, because of customer complaints. Most of the complaints were that the site was hard to navigate," she said while looking over at two people. She then looked back at Samantha. "While getting to pick out, the product was easy to navigate. Some of our customers found it hard getting through the actual ordering and shipping especially if it wasn't going to the person that had ordered it," she looked back at the bulbous man and the lady sitting next to him.

"Yes, we also got those complaints," another lady said.

Samantha sat back. It was the first time I got a real look at her. She was an exquisite looking woman. She had a professional look on her face. Light make up, not plastered on some like of the other women in the room. Her hair was a fiery red color with streaks of blonde here and there, it was straight and came down to her shoulders. Her eyes were a green/brown color.

She turned quickly and caught me staring. I had to look away quickly.

"And you," she said, interrupting the person talking. "I haven't seen you in this meeting before."

"He is my assistant," Lauren said. "He was hired as a tech for the warehouse, after the incident with my last assistant I decided to promote from within."

"Yes, I remember that email," Samantha nodded. "So does this assistant have a tongue or do you do all the talking for him?"

I was staring at her again. Not at her face this time but her chest. She had sat back in the chair. Even though she was wearing a red blazer, it was half open showing the white button shirt underneath. The buttons were barely holding together. Lauren had big boobs, but next to Samantha, they were medium at best.

'Say something,' the voice in my head said. 'Anything, say cheese or utter anything but stop staring,' it shouted at me.

Then I felt a pinch in my thigh, that brought me back. "Yes, I was just thinking about what he had said," I said as I pointed to one of the men.

"Jake, from Customer Service," he said.

I smiled. "I thought you were going to say Jake from state farm for a second there."

Everybody laughed, even Samantha.

"But Jake from customer service said that most of our clients aren't the best when it comes to navigating our site, especially the furniture and antiques. Face it, most of our customers that do go to our site are going straight to electronics. Those customers we do not get complaints from."

The whole room nodded. Samantha leaned forward, thankfully hiding her large chest.

"That's why a few of us at Marketing decided to simplify the ordering part of the website," I said as I sat back.

The room fell silent. Lauren smiled at me she gave me a thumbs up under the table. Samantha was staring at me now. She leaned back in the chair.

"Did you know about this?" she asked Lauren.

"No, not until they showed me the finished page. Which I sent to Jake," Lauren smiled.

"I sent it to the Advertising team, and they sent it to the home office where it got approved," Jake said.

"So no one in this room apart from... " Samantha said as she looked at me. "What is your name?"

"Kevin," I smiled.

She smiled and nodded. "Not from state farm?"

"No, I am not," I laughed.

"Good, I hate them," she smiled.

"So none of you took it upon yourselves to take a look at the site to change anything?" Samantha asked.

There was a dead silence on everyone's faces.

"Neither did I, or anyone else even at the home office," she said. "Thank you, Kevin, for taking the initiative. I will let my superiors know who was the real brains behind the idea. And it wasn't Advertising," she said with a stern look on her face.

The man just looked away. The rest of the meeting went much easier than the beginning. I was brought into most of the conversations, and I asked questions about things I didn't understand. I also cracked a few more jokes that went over very well.

"Thank you for coming," Samantha said as she stood by the door.

"Lauren, it was nice to see you again," she said as Lauren came to the door.

"Yes it was, congratulations on the promotion," Lauren said.

"Don't congratulate me. Just between us, I would rather be back here," Samantha said in a whisper.

Lauren cracked a smile then went out the door, I was right behind her.

"And you, sir," Samantha said, holding out her small hand. They were small compared to mine. They had red nail polish on her tiny fingers. She took my hand in hers covering it completely. "A job well done, and I hope to see you again soon."

I nodded as I walked forward but she was still holding my hand.

"Thank you, I hope to see you again too," I replied.

"Wait a minute," she said. One of her hands let go of mine, but the other still held on tightly. "I have something."

Samantha reached into her blazer, and as she moved, her white shirt moved. The buttons were still barely holding on. Then I saw it, the small gap between the buttons gave way just enough to see her bra underneath. It was white lace.

"Here you go," Samantha said handing over a card. "Anymore of those bright ideas come up in that head of yours give me a call."

With that said she let go my hand, and continued to say goodbye to the others. I walked ahead to catch up with Lauren.

"She likes you," Lauren smiled.

"She scared me," I shook my head looking back.

Samantha was still standing by the door talking to the big man from Advertising. Her red skirt came just above her knees, and she was wearing red high heels. From here her chest didn't look that big, but I knew better.

"Before we go back over I want to show you my old office," Lauren said.

I nodded as I followed close behind her. Her office was on the third floor overlooking the highway.

"It's nice," I said. "No one is using it?"

"No, has no privacy," she said as she pointed to the highway.

"Thought they couldn't see in?"

"If they are passing by they can't see anything, but if there is an accident or traffic jam, with nothing else to do but stare at an office building. They get to look in and see things."

I turned to look at her. "No!"

"Yup, right there on that table," she pointed to the empty desk. "My husband and I were going at it, a few days later I got a phone call."

I laughed. "Well, at least your new office has no windows."

"And it's soundproof," Lauren said.

I turned to look at her again. "Seriously?"

"Yup, my secretary heard one of my solo sessions," Lauren nodded. "What can I say, I am one horny woman," she shrugged.

"That is true," I smiled.

"Follow me," she said as she led me out of the room. We went down the hallway then she pulled me into another room.

"What are we doing here?"

"Guess," she said as she got down on her knees. In one swift motion, she had my pants down. "You were so good in there, taking control like that. It got me so hot and horny; I wanted to take you right there on that table."

She took my dick in her hand. I leaned back against the wall as she began to slide her hands back and forth on my dick.

"Won't anyone catch us?" I asked.

"This whole floor is deserted, it is usually just used for storage since Accounting got moved," she said as she licked the underside of my dick. "Besides, do you want me to stop?" she asked as she looked up at me.

Even in the dark of the room, I could see her eyes looking up at me. I knew she wouldn't stop even if I told her to. Her mouth was wrapped around my dick as she took my dick into it. I leaned back against the wall watching her head bob back and forth on it.

"Do you like that?" she asked as she looked up at me. Both of her hands wrapped tightly around my dick.

"Of course, I do," I replied.

"Well, I am sure you will like this better," she said as she stood up.

Lauren put one of her hands on the wall next to me, and with her other hand she pulled up her skirt. It rolled tightly off of her ass, revealing her black lace underwear. She gave me a look, then bent slightly at the waist. Immediately, I stood behind her pulling panties down. I lined my dick up to her entrance, barely pushing the head inside.

"Do it! Put it in me."

I pushed forward feeling her tight pussy grip my dick as it entered her. Instantly her eyes rolled as she let out a deep sigh. I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her.

"That's it, fuck me, use me!" she shouted.

I fucked her harder, reaching under her and squeezing her huge tits as they bounced under the shirt. Not happy with the angle, I took both her hands off of the wall and pulled her to a standing position.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed as her pussy tightened around my dick.

I ripped the silk shirt open and began squeezing her big tits. I loved the way they made my hands feel small. I held onto them both as I fucked her. She reached behind her grabbing my head for support. I put my head on her shoulder, biting and sucking on her neck.

"That's it, fuck me, please," she begged. She moved forward pressing her body against the wall.

I gave it all I had, as I fucked her as hard as I could. My hands were pressed against the wall and her tits, only the bra was between my hands and them. As I fucked her, she was pushed harder against the wall. I grunted with every thrust.

"Fuck your boss!" she yelled. "Fuck her! Dump your cum into her!"

Luckily there was no one on this floor, or they would surely hear her, between my grunts and her yelling there was no way we couldn't be heard.

"I am cumming," I whispered in her ear.

She just nodded. "Cum inside me, fill me up. I want to feel you inside me."

I pushed my hands upwards grabbing tightly onto her shoulders. I pulled her down onto my dick as I pushed up. The force of cumming had me standing on the tips of my feet. I let it go, my body shuddered as I came hard inside her.

"That's it, dump it all inside me."

I shuddered a few more times as my balls released all the cum it had inside of her. Slowly I lowered my body down.

"Thank you," she said turning around.

"Shouldn't I be thanking you?" I said as we put ourselves back together.

12