Taking One for the Team Pt. 04

Story Info
Kevin and Samantha go on a long business trip.
7.8k words
4.59
24.7k
27
1

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck!" I shouted to myself as I got out into the cold. The first-morning breeze shot through my coat and clothes like a lance. I rushed toward the rental vehicle and slammed the door closed behind me. "Damn, it's fucking cold!"

Samantha had picked out the rental vehicle. Yesterday I picked it up. I was surprised that she had picked a large sports utility vehicle. It had more than enough room for just the two of us plus our luggage. I plugged in the address that she gave me into the onboard navigation. "Twenty minutes," I nodded. "Not bad."

When I pulled up to the security gate, I wasn't surprised to see the guard inside still asleep. I lightly pressed on the horn.

"Who is expecting you?" the young man asked.

"Samantha Kolesky," I said reading the name. "She said she put me on a list?"

The guard scrolled through the names on his computer screen. "I.D.?" he said holding out his hand. I showed him my Identification. "Do you know the way?"

"Yeah," I smiled pointing to the navigation.

The large gate opened, and I waved goodbye.

"Damn, all these houses look exactly alike," I said looking at the houses as I drove around. Even though they were all large and beautiful to look at, they were all the same. The lawns looked the same, the windows, the outside lights, each one of them looked exactly like the one next to it.

I saw Samantha standing outside her door as I pulled up. "Hey there," she smiled as I got out.

"Hi," I replied.

"The guard called to let me know you were here," she said as her breath caught the cold air.

"Go inside," I smiled as I picked up her large bags.

"I won't argue," she said as she jumped into the passenger seat.

I pushed the bags in with mine. There was still room to spare. "Quite a large vehicle," I said as I got back in.

"Yeah," Samantha smiled looking back. "I have always wanted to drive one, so I took this opportunity to rent it," she shrugged.

"Might as well let the company pay for it," I said as I punched in the address for the hotel.

"Oh," Samantha said as she looked at the address. "Did you not get Jackson's email?"

I looked back at her. Truthfully I never looked at company email unless I was at work or I was told that I should. "No," I replied.

"He wants us to pass by the facility first," she said as she punched in the new address.

"Ten hours," I said looking down at the screen.

"You take five, and I will take the rest?" Samantha said.

"Sounds like a plan."

"Good."

*******

I looked at the time. "Wow, the time is going by slow today," I said out loud. Samantha had fallen asleep just over an hour ago. I didn't mind because it meant I could play the music I wanted.

The miles began to tear away as I stepped on the gas. For a big vehicle, it had some power to it. I could barely hear the engine as I looked down at the speedometer. "Pushing past eighty and feels like I am doing forty," I said as I let off. I didn't want a speeding ticket.

"What time is it?" Samantha said as she woke up.

"Just past seven," I replied.

"Already?" she asked looking down at the time. Samantha sat up and looked at the navigation screen. "You've been speeding haven't you?"

"Just a bit," I shrugged.

"Good," she said leaning back. "Lauren is a terrible road buddy," she shook her head. "Always doing the speed limit or under."

I laughed thinking of Lauren driving. I had seen her on the road a couple of times and sped past her each time.

"Nice song," Samantha said as she reached forward. I turned to look at her. "What?" she stared at me. "I like all kinds of music."

I laughed as she sang along to House of Pain. I was even surprised to hear that she knew all of the words even the curse words. "I'm half Irish," she laughed as the song ended. "That song was a must know in my High School, as well as my house."

"Interesting," I nodded. That wasn't the only song Samantha knew the words to, it didn't take long before we were both singing and shouting out words to other rap and hip-hop groups.

"Need gas," I said as the bright yellow light turned on.

"Good, I need to stretch my legs," Samantha said as I turned off at the next exit.

"Did you want anything?" Samantha said as she walked to go inside.

"A drink, preferably a sweet tea," I said as I swiped the company card. I cleaned the front windshield and the back.

"You want me to take over?" Samantha asked as I bent backward to stretch.

"No," I shook my head. "Just getting the kinks out," I smiled as the pump stopped.

Samantha took off her large jacket and threw it into the back. "Nice, I was planning to get a few more winks in," she yawned as she stretched.

"Go right ahead," I replied as I started back onto the road.

"You don't mind?"

"Of course not," I shrugged. "When you take over. I plan on sleeping for a few."

"Okay," she said as she put her head on her small pillow.

It didn't take long before I heard the familiar noise of her sleeping. I shook my head as I looked over at her. I had tried to hide my staring as she had taken off her jacket. I knew that she was a busty woman, but to see them this close was fantastic. Especially in the tight white shirt tucked into her jeans.

The vehicle jerked as I had gone off the side. "Focus on the road," I said to myself. I looked forward and tried not to look at the busty redhead sitting in the passenger seat. I turned back toward her, and there they were protruding forward. Lauren was right. They were much more significant than hers. Again I felt the bumps of the lane dividers.

"You okay?" Samantha asked without opening her eyes.

"Yeah," I replied. "Something was in my eye."

"Okay," she replied.

I turned the music up and looked forward.

The sun came up shortly after I entered the next state. It was a sight for sore eyes. I looked down and smiled. It was close to her time to take over. My eyes were telling me they could do with a break.

"Well," Samantha said as she yawned. "My turn."

"I will not say no," I said as I pulled off to the side.

"Tag," she said as she hit me. We both circled the vehicle, and I propped myself up.

"You can use my pillow," Samantha said as she began to drive.

"Nah," I replied putting my hand against the cold window.

"Don't be such a macho man," she scolded me. "Use it. That's an order," Samantha smiled.

"Okay," I nodded as I took her small pillow and braced it against the window. "You can take my phone off the Bluetooth if you want," I said as I closed my eyes.

"Hell no," Samantha said as she turned the volume up. "I like it."

It didn't take long for me to feel tired before I knew it. I was asleep.

"Stupid asshole!"

I jerked awake as I heard Samantha yelling. "What happened?"

"Oh," Samantha said turning to me as I sat up in my seat. "Nothing, just the radio."

I sat back in my seat and looked out of my window. The sun was bright. "How long was I sleeping?"

"About three hours, give or take," Samantha smiled. "You're a hard sleeper, didn't even wake you when I got pulled over."

"What?" I said turning to look at her.

"Joking," she laughed. "But you do snore, quite loud."

"Yeah," I nodded. "Sorry about that."

"Nothing to apologize for, we all have our thing," Samantha smiled.

"What's yours?"

"I..." she shook her head. "I like to cuddle. Don't tell anyone."

"I won't tell a soul," I smiled. "So who is the asshole?" I asked as I looked at the radio. Samantha had muted it when I woke up.

"Nothing," Samantha said as she tried to change the station.

I beat her to it and turned it up. "I still have controls on the wheel," she said as she looked at me.

"Sex talk is back," the radio announcer said.

I smiled and looked at her. "You were sleeping," Samantha shrugged. With a press of a button, she changed the station.

"So, the announcer is an asshole?"

"No, one of the guys that called in," Samantha said shaking her head. She looked over at me. "Fine. A lady called in and said her husband is giving her an ultimatum. Have anal sex with him, or he will dump her for someone who will."

"Got it," I nodded. "The boyfriend is the asshole."

"No!" Samantha shook her head. "Well, yes, but still no," Samantha looked over at me. "One of the biggest reasons people cheat is because they aren't getting what they need from their partner, so they go to someone else."

"Agreed," I nodded.

"One of the guys called in and said it was her duty as his wife to fulfill all his needs," Samantha explained.

"Bullshit," I replied.

"Hence the asshole," Samantha smiled.

After turning off the highway and driving for what seemed like hours down curvy country roads, we saw the massive white buildings. "Well, there it is," Samantha said.

There was no mistaking our company logo sticking out from the top of the most extensive building. "Yeah," I said with a bit of apprehension.

"Relax, they put their pants on one leg at a time as you do," Samantha said as she turned to go up to the gate.

"I heard that before," I said as I pulled out my identification.

"They are expecting you," the man at the gate said.

"That's reassuring," I shook my head.

"Do what comes naturally, everything else will fall into place," Samantha said as we parked.

It was good to get out of the car and stretch out. "Hey, guys," a tall man with a bright smile said. He introduced himself as the Warehouse Manager.

"Nice buildings," I said as he gave us the tour of the complex. We drove around on one of the carts. Each building had a purpose. Which was much better than mine, at least two of our buildings housed two departments.

"Neil and Jesse are waiting for you inside shipping," he said as he looked at me. "You can take anyone of the carts. Just make sure you leave the keys inside."

I nodded and off I went. I had always dealt with Neil through Jesse, having them both in the same building had my stomach in knots. As I walked inside everything was familiar but updated and with a fresh coat of paint.

"Kevin!" a voice said from behind. I turned to see Jesse's smiling face. "Long drive huh?" he said as we shook hands.

"Yeah," I said as I stretched again. "Still trying to get the kinks out."

"So, this is the man," the elderly man that was standing beside Jesse said.

"No sir," I said shaking his hand. "Just me," I smiled.

"You're right," Neil said as he looked at Jesse. "Humble and honest. So what do you think?"

"Well, to be honest," I said looking over at receiving. "The bays are too close to the loading dock," I said as I looked at the large bays. "Someone not paying attention when they are loading with a fork will tear one of these down and all the merchandise with it."

"I told you," Jesse said with a smile. "He knows his stuff."

"On the layout and on the model it shows plenty of clearance space," Neil said shaking his head.

"Yes," I nodded. "May I?" I asked as I pointed to one of the new forklifts.

"Go ahead," Neil said as they both put on their hard hats.

I got into the forklift and sped out to the receiving area. I spotted an empty pallet and drove back towards them at a high rate of speed.

"See, normally we tell everyone never to drive backward when they are receiving something," I shouted over the engine. "But nine times out of ten it happens. If they are going this fast, especially during the holiday season and spin forward..."

*KLANG*

The pallet hit one of the empty bays. The sound reverberated throughout the building. I leaned down and looked at them. "Imagine that pallet being a washing machine or a fridge, also think if that bay wasn't empty like it is now."

"Move them," Neil said shaking his head at the foreman.

The rest of the day went smoothly. I made changes as the way I saw fit. Neil began calling me down and up the building asking for my input. Jesse kept reminding him that he had told him about me. As the day came to an end, I went out to the rental. Samantha was waiting for me with three other men.

"You must be Kevin," one of the men said.

I looked over at Samantha who mouthed Jackson behind his back. My heart skipped a few beats. The only person higher than the man before me was the man in charge of the whole company. "Yes sir," I said shaking his hand.

"Neil has been sending me texts all day about you," Jackson said. "You going to get that building right by tomorrow?"

"Yes sir, I hope so," I replied as he still held my hand tight and firm.

"I need more than hope so, we plan to start receiving orders this Monday," he said still holding my hand.

"Then I better have it ready then," I said.

"That's what I like to hear," he smiled as he walked away with the other two men right behind him.

"He likes you," Samantha winked.

"Yeah right," I replied shaking my hand.

"Believe me, if he didn't he wouldn't shake your hand, he would have said bye, and off he would go," Samantha said getting in the vehicle.

"I guess," I shrugged as I started the engine. I let out a long yawn. "Can't wait to get to the hotel."

Samantha yawned confirming the fact that we were both tired.

"I am sorry, we didn't get that email," the lady behind the counter said yet again. Samantha looked at me.

The hotel didn't get the email letting them know to change the one room to two. They were booked solid. "You can stay here, I will find another hotel," I said as I grabbed my suitcase.

"All the hotels locally are sold out. There is a car show in town as well as a volleyball tournament," the lady said. "We can check one of the other hotels within our chain, but it will be an hour drive or more."

"No," Samantha said. "We are both too tired. We will take the room."

"It is a suite, so it has a couch, or we can..." the lady said.

"We will take it," Samantha interrupted she was annoyed.

"Sorry again," the lady said as we made our way to the elevator.

The room was much bigger than I had thought it would be, there was a couch with a television stand, microwave, refrigerator and a large table in one room. Then there was a sliding wood door separating that room from the bedroom. The large bed had a television across from it.

"Well this isn't bad," I said. "I can sleep on the couch."

Samantha just nodded her head. "I am going to take a shower."

I could tell she was still upset about the whole thing. I laid out my clothes on the couch and pulled the sliding doors closed. My feet hung off the couch, but other than that it was comfortable. I called downstairs for extra pillows and blankets.

"Well, they were right," Samantha said. waking me up as I had drifted to sleep.

"What?" I asked.

"Tania messed up, she sent both of us the email but didn't send the email to the hotel," Samantha said sitting at the table staring at her phone.

She was drying her hair with a huge towel wrapped around her. "The good news is the hot water is working," she smiled.

The towel hid most of her body except her long legs and her long plunging cleavage. "You better try to take a shower before someone else uses all the hot water."

I merely nodded as I got up and headed for the bathroom. I came back out and got my clothes. Samantha was right about the hot water; it was scolding hot. After the shower, I quickly got dressed and opened the door. I could barely make out the outline of Samantha in the large bed. I quietly walked towards the sliding door.

"Night," Samantha said.

"Night," I replied.

Room service had brought up the pillows and the blanket. It didn't take long for me to drift off to sleep. My dreams were filled with images of fucking Lauren. I was fucking her from behind, for some reason my eyes were closed, my hands were gripping her hips. When she said to put my dick in her ass, I slowly took it out of her wet pussy. When she turned her head backward to look at me, instead of Lauren's face it was Samantha's. I woke up right away.

"I was wondering if you were going to wake up," Samantha said, she stood in front of me in her work skirt and shirt.

"Damn," I said sitting upward. "I must have slept through my alarm."

"I will meet you in the lobby," Samantha replied as she walked out the door.

I cursed myself for not waking up on time. Then headed for the shower.

The ride to work was quiet. We both had a long and strenuous day ahead of us. "See you later," I said as I got out. Samantha didn't reply.

The day started off slow, but soon as the trucks began to roll in, things began to go sideways and fast. The good thing for me was that all three of my department heads were in the building. I made it a point to show them the problems that plagued most of the other buildings.

"See this is why we keep sending you these mistake forms," I said aloud to them. "On my invoice, it says this is supposed to be a black leather recliner," I said as I got to the large bubble wrapped couch.

"This is not a recliner or is it black. Even the stub on this couch says it's a black leather recliner, but it's not. If we don't catch it as it comes in and we put it up. We will put into the inventory wrong, and when our fork drivers come to pick it up to send to a customer, they will not catch it."

The three of them stood there with nothing to say. Neil looked at the invoice and took out his phone. He took a picture of the invoice and the couch. "I will get right on this."

Jesse gave me a wink. I caught many of the other mistakes. I finally took a break and sat down in the employee lounge. I closed my eyes for what seemed like a few seconds. "Well," a voice said startling me. I looked up to see Jackson staring at me, his head poking in from the door.

I jumped to my feet and walked out to the floor with him. We spent the next three hours going over the warehouse. "Jesse and Neil were right about you," he said as we reached the back dock. "You know your stuff."

"Thank you," I replied with a huge smile.

"Samantha should be glad to have you," he said as he gripped my hand like a vice. "Take care of her and that warehouse you have down there."

"I will," I replied.

"You guys can go," he smiled. "I think these guys can handle it from here."

"Awesome, thanks," I replied as I watched him walk away.

I went back inside. Neil and Jesse gave me the two thumbs up, as I walked outside. Samantha was standing by the rental. "Ready?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said as I got into the passenger seat.

"Not too bad, was it?" Samantha asked.

"Nah, tomorrow I have a few things, I have to finish but..." I began to say before I noticed she was shaking her head.

"Jackson said we could head back tomorrow," she smiled looking at me.

"Serious?"

"Absolutely," Samantha said nodding her head.

"That's great," I said looking out the window. I couldn't wait to get back.

We pulled into the hotel parking. "I am going to get a few drinks down at the bar," she said. "After I get changed of course. Would you like to join me?"

"You read my mind," I smiled.

"You go first," Samantha said as we got into the room. "I have a few emails to send. I will join you in a few."

I nodded and proceeded to take a shower and get changed. "See you downstairs," I said as I passed Samantha on the way out the door.

"Uh-huh," she nodded as she kept typing on her keyboard.

The downstairs bar was filled with people either drinking at the bar or eating in the booths. The manager approached me as I sat down at the bar. "We are sorry about the room," she smiled.

"Everything worked out," I replied motioning the bartender over.

"Any food they order send the bill to the office," the manager told the bartender who nodded back.

"Well in that case," I smiled.

I was on my third drink when I noticed the four men on the opposite side of the square bar, looking behind me. One of the men motioned to his chest in the apparent fashion of intending someone had large breasts. The other three joined in. I could only imagine that Samantha had walked into the bar.