Taking Out Our Moms

Story Info
College guys treat their moms to some fun.
1.9k words
4.24
366.4k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday night in June, me and my friend Brian were at my house, just hanging around. We were bored so decided to head out to a bar or something. When we walked outside I saw that our mother's were on the front steps talking.

"Hi guys," Diane said. She was Brian's mom. "We just finished our walk. What are you up to?" She smiled at me. I had known Diane my whole life. She was now about 55. She had short gray hair, but it was not a recent development. Her hair had been gray as long as I could remember. I always thought she was beautiful. She had bright gray eyes, fair skin and a tall, well proportioned body. She was like 5'7" and 135 pounds. Diane had been in my fantasies since I started having them, and she still is. I smiled back at her before I answered.

"Oh, probably just head out for a couple of drinks."

"If you were good sons you'd take you mother's out for a fun night." We all laughed, and then Brian spoke up.

"Hey, we could take you guys out tomorrow night," he said.

"That sounds like fun," my mother chimed in. Diane looked at me.

"Great, what do you say Jim? Is tomorrow good for you?" I really didn't think that going out with my mom and my friend's mom sounded like a very fun idea, but the rest of them seemed to want to, and I wouldn't want to let them down.

"Sure that sounds great," I answered. Me and Brian left them. We went out for a while, but nothing was going on. By midnight I was home in bed.

***

The next morning I woke up and went upstairs to the kitchen. Mom was already up, making breakfast.

"Hi, Jim," she said. "Time for breakfast?" I had class on Saturdays but it didn't start for a couple of hours. I sat down at the table. We ate in silence. My father was in San Antonio on business, so he wasn't around. When I was done I got up to go get ready. "Don't forget we're going out with Diane and Brian at 8:00 tonight," she called after me.

"I won't," I called back. I got ready and went to class. It was really boring so I was glad to get home. I lounged about for a few hours, and was watching TV when my mother approached me.

"Well, how does my outfit for dinner look," she asked me. She was wearing a dark green turtleneck and black slacks with black low heel shoes. She looked good. My mom is 59 years old. She dyes her hair light brown and and has beautiful twilight blue eyes. She was 5'3" and 130 pounds. Although it covered her completely, the turtleneck was tight around her breasts. Mom has nice full breasts. I would guess they are a C-cup. I also liked the way here pants hugged her body. The dress slacks were snug around the hips and thighs. I had never thought of my mother sexually but I did notice these things. Suddenly I realized I was staring at her breasts too long. I looked at her face. She hadn't seemed to notice. She just thought I was looking at her clothes.

"You look good," I said. "I better get ready too." When I was ready we walked up the block to Diane's house. Brian greeted us and let us in. Doreen was still getting ready. After a few minutes of chatting I heard Diane's footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned to look. She wore a black skirt that came just below her knee, and a white blouse. She also had on black stockings and high heels. I wondered if they were thigh highs. I always fantasized about Diane in black thigh high stockings.

"Are we ready to go," she asked. We were so we left. Dinner was a lot more fun than I would have expected. We joked and laughed. We also drank a couple of bottles of wine. I was shocked to see Mom have three glasses, as she rarely drank. After a couple of hours we left the restaurant and decided to go back to Diane's house. Of course there was nobody there, as Brian's father had died long ago and his sisters had all moved out.

Brian went to fetch a bottle of wine, while Diane and mom sat on the couch. I grabbed a chair on the opposite said of the table facing them. When Brian returned he sat between the ladies on the couch. We talked for a while longer, and everyone got a little more buzzed. At one point Brian told a joke and we all laughed. While she was laughing my mother slapped his leg in mock chastisement. She must've been pretty tipsy because she just left it there, and looked over at Diane speaking. I watched Brian slowly rest his hand on top of my mother's. She quickly looked at him. There was a startled look in her eyes, but something else too. Brian gazed at her a moment longer and then leaned in and gently kissed her lips. At first she didn't kiss back, but she did not resist either. After a few seconds, however, she began to kiss him back. Their kiss deepened. I couldn't believe it. My mother was making out with my friend. I felt like I had to do something. I stood up and was about to speak when Diane walked up to me.

"Relax," she said. "Let's just watch." She slowly guided back in to my chair, and sat on my lap. "Isn't it hot," she whispered turning my face back to watch her son and my mother. They were really starting to go at it. Brian was running his hands all over mom's body. He started to pull up her sweater. When she realized what she was doing, she reached down and yanked the turtle neck off. Next she unhooked her bra, letting her breasts fall free. She grabbed Brian's head and pulled his face to her chest.

"Oh god yeah," she moaned as the younger man sucked and rubbed her tits. My mom was not a sexual woman. She never spoke about sex or wore revealing clothing. It was amazing to see her like this, moaning with pleasure while the neighbor's son sucked on her breasts. While that boy's mother watched! While her own son watched! But she didn't care. It was as if years of lust were being let out. I had once heard her mention that Brian was handsome. I wondered if she had always had sexual thoughts about him. Did she think about him while she was fucking my father? Did she think of anyone else? Had she ever fucked anyone else?

I had always assumed she was a virgin when she met dad, and that she had never been with another man. I no longer knew what to think. I was sure of one thing though. I was getting excited, really excited, and was now grinding into Diane's ass.

"Why don't you jerk off?" Diane said. She moved her ass to the arm of the chair to make room. The she undid my pants she gave my penis a couple of pumps and then guided my hand to it. "Jerk off while you look at mommy's tits," she whispered in my ear. My mother was taking of Brian's shirt. She kissed and licked his chest. While continuing to kiss his chest she pulled out his cock and began to stroke it. She looked Brian in the eyes and then started to suck his cock.

"Oh Mary, oh Mary," Brian moaned, voicing his pleasure. Mom slowly moved her mouth up and down on the shaft, paying special attention to the head. She was kneeling on the couch, on Brian's side so he slid his hand down her ass, which was still covered by her slacks. He began to rub her ass and pussy. Even through the fabric this was getting her off big time. She moaned loudly and began to suck faster, her desperate lust evident in her intensity. Brian couldn't take it much longer.

"Mary, I'm cumming," he yelled. My mom didn't miss a beat. She sucked up every drop of cum and swallowed it down. Then Brian grabbed her hair and pulled her face back to his. They kissed savagely. This was too much for me. The sight of my mother, her pale Irish skin flushed and red with sex, cum on her face. I shot my load on Diane's knee. Her skirt had risen above her knee because her legs were crossed.

"Bad boy," Diane said. Then she brought her knee to her mouth and licked it off. "I hope your aim is better next time." Meanwhile Brian had scooped my mother up in his arms and was carrying her upstairs. "Let's join them," Diane suggested and I wasn't about to refuse. Diane led me upstairs to her bedroom. As we entered I saw my mother lying on the bed on her back while Brian slid her panties off. Without hesitation he began licking her pussy. While he licked her my mother moaned like a whore. I watched in awe, but was interrupted.

"Jim" Diane softly called. I turned to see she had taking of her skirt and blouse. There she was in my dream outfit. Black bra, black panties, garter belt, thigh highs, and high heels. I stepped to and we made out passionately. Soon my clothes were gone. Diane pushed me on the bed so I was on my back next to my mother. Diane crawled on the bed and began to suck my cock.

I noticed a change in Mom's moans. I glanced over and so the Brian was now fucking her.

"Oh yeah baby, fuck me," Mom yelled. By no I was hard again so Diane took off her panties and lowered herself onto my cock. She gave a low moan of pleasure has my seven inch penis penetrated her, and then began to bounce up and down.

My mother was now yelling uncontrollably. I knew she was headed for a major orgasm. In her passion she reached out to grab the sheets but instead grabbed my hand. She held my hand tightly, while she had her orgasm. The combination of Diane's sweet pussy and my mother's hand and moans set me off again and shot my load into Diane. She lowered herself onto my chest. Brian didn't have much longer to go. He soon finished inside my mother and then lied down next to her.

That's how I fell asleep, with Diane lying on my chest and my mother holding my hand.

***

When I woke the next morning Diane and Brian were gone. I could hear the shower running. I saw my mother putting her pants on.

"You're leaving already," I said. She gave a start and tried to cover her breasts with her hands. Her shirt was downstairs.

"Look Jim," Mom replied. "Last night was a big mistake. Your father is coming home tomorrow. I don't want to ever hear about this again." She walked from the room.

"How long have you wanted to fuck Brian?" She stopped for a second and then kept walking. I threw on my clothes and ran downstairs. "I'll walk you home," I said to mom as she put on her bra. She finished getting dressed and looked at me.

"Okay." We walked outside, squinting against the light. It was about 8:00, Sunday morning. As we started to walk I took her hand. She flinched.

"It's okay," I said. We walked down the block holding hands. When we got inside the house I gave Mom a soft kiss on the lips. Then I walked downstairs to my room, closing the door behind me.