Taking Out the Competition: Theo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went even harder and faster this time. The way his ass moved as I pounded him urged me on. His cries were so erratic that I knew he must have been close. And just like the last time he got fucked like this by John, he creamed himself just from being fucked. I could tell that he was exhausted after releasing himself, but I didn't give him a break, I pulled him back into me as I rammed forward and after a good 10 minutes, I finally gave him my biggest load yet. I seeded him deep inside his ass, trying to keep all of it inside his hole.

I collapsed onto him and we both lay there, breathing heavily. "God, you have the hottest fucking ass. You'll be my bitch forever." I said.

"B-but, what about what you said before? About being done after tonight?"

"No fucking way, whore. You love this. We're gonna keep this up every day as much as I want it."

I kept my cock inside him and closed my eyes. Then I drifted into a satisfied sleep.

***

"What about his parents?"

"Don't question me, bitch. His parents won't be back for a few weeks. He already told me."

I woke up groggy on my parents' bed, spread eagle with my arms and legs bound to the posts. Alan was standing at the foot of the bed, naked, finishing a knot that was tied around my right ankle.

"Ah, Theo's finally awake huh? Nice of you to join us, cocksucker."

"What the hell?" I exclaimed. I tested the ropes that bound me but they were taut and secure. I looked down to see that I was completely naked. My muscles bulged as I struggled against my bindings. "What the fuck do you think you're doing, John?"

"Looks like Alan wasn't the only one who needed to learn his place. No, you're next buddy."

"Next? What are you talking about?"

"We had a deal dude. We would split this little anal whore between the two of us, but you got greedy. But see, Alan answers to me. He knows who the real man is, don't you bitch?"

"Yes, master," Alan said. He looked at me and gave a small crooked smile.

That bitch!

"So, what," I said, trying to play it cool. "You're gonna try to fuck me too?"

"Yeah. First I'm going to use that smart mouth of yours til you learn to keep it shut. Then I'll fill your ass up." He checked his watch. "Wow, it's only 11 PM, too. We'll be having fun all night, bitch."

Where did he get off calling me a bitch? I wasn't some slut like Alan. And I was definitely not about to put his dirty cock in my mouth or get fucked by him. I couldn't believe this dumbass had been able to put me in a position like this. Alan must have let him into my house after I fell asleep. I cursed myself for ending up in a position like this. Obviously I hadn't destroyed Alan's sense of self as thoroughly as I thought I had.

John grinned as he undressed. His muscles were as big as usual. Bulging and flexing as he took his shorts off. He stood before me, completely naked and sculpted like a Greek god. The alpha stud strutted toward me, swollen cock swinging. I tried with all my might to get myself free of this situation.

He only laughed at my predicament. "You know, I've always wanted to break you the most, Theo. I know you worship me; it's time for you to do what you were born to do."

With some effort, I managed to spit in his face. "You'll never get me to worship you. You're about as smart as a lamp post. Why would I ever submit to you?"

He wiped his face and then slapped me hard across the face. My vision went black for a moment. "Alan, get his ass ready for me while I enjoy some head."

When he moved his monstrously thick cock toward my face, I glared at him. "I'll bite it off."

"Yeah right, dude. You probably want this worse than Alan. I see the way you look at me, bitch."

So maybe I did admire his body occasionally in the locker rooms. But that was nothing. His body was a work of art; everyone thought so. And there was nothing wrong with looking...

I was about to protest when I felt Alan's warm tongue find my virgin pecker. It was a sensational feeling. There was absolutely nothing like it, and I gasped when he did so. That had been a mistake. John moved forward and his cock found my mouth. I choked as he entered deeper. It was salty and sweet and it filled my mouth.

"That's right, whore. You'll be even easier to train than Alan! That's right, ah, suck on that dick bitch."

I couldn't believe this was happening. Only hours ago, I was on top, dominating Alan in my living room. Now I was spreading my mouth open for John and Alan was spreading my ass open with his hot tongue. The worst part was, whether I denied it or not, my cock was twitching and before long it was up at full mast. I looked up at John's face, past his perfect abs and monstrous pecs. He was looking down at me like he owned me. I felt owned. My mind was overloaded with sensations and I could no longer think clearly.

I let myself enjoy the feeling of my ass rimming, and reluctantly allowed my throat to be ravaged by his invading cock. Maybe he was right, maybe I wanted this all along. I might have maintained better grades than him, but he was a perfect physical specimen. No matter how hard I tried, he was always stronger, always better at sports. He deserved to use me like this.

No. What was I thinking? Those thoughts weren't mine.

When he had enough of my mouth, he forced Alan up and made him untie the knots around my legs. He lifted them up so that they were slung on his shoulders. I couldn't speak. There was no way this was happening. But the pain of his cock stretching my ass open reminded me that this was no dream. It felt like someone lit a match and set it on my hole. He worked his way in slowly. Admittedly more tenderly than I had done with Alan before. The pain didn't subside until he was all the way inside, stretching me out further than I thought was possible. I felt so filled and dominated. My cock was leaking precum.

"Ah, fuck dude. Your little tight ass feels so GOOD. Even tighter than Alan's pussy. FUCK dude, I'm about to tear this ass up."

I stayed silent. I was speechless. John knew he had me where he wanted me and I could see triumph in his eyes. He took his time enjoying my ass. He moved his hips slowly, working my hole open. Then, with no warning, he really went for it. I moaned like a little bitch as he fucked me like one. The bed squeaked, the head board banged against the back wall and all the while I enjoyed this new feeling of his thick cock pressing up against my prostate over and over. My cock was harder than ever, pulsing, and spilling precum like a faucet.

"FUCK yea, bitch. Take this hot jock's big dick. See? You fucking love this, you slut."

Alan stood at the foot of the bed, staring at me knowingly. I couldn't look at him in my state. He knew I had just sunken to his level and that was giving him some pleasure. "Quit sitting there like an idiot," John yelled at Alan. "Get the camera."

Alan snapped out of his daze and pulled out a camera from a bag on the floor. He clicked a button and aimed the lens at me. I hated it, but I couldn't focus on the camera. I had to focus on all the great feelings rushing through me as John took my ass. I was his bitch now. Like it or not, I loved the feeling of his cock pistoning in and out of me. And I loved it when he let out a manly groan and filled me with his seed. It was warm and it felt good as it jetted through me.

"Ah, fuck," He exclaimed as he collapsed on top of me. "You sure didn't act like I just busted your cherry open, boy. You were made to be a cockslut."

I flushed and felt a little angry but I couldn't deny it. I wanted more, and I wasn't disappointed. We did it again and again until 5 in the morning. John alternated between me and Alan, and although he exhausted us both, he seemed to have an endless supply of sexual energy.

I wondered if this was what I deserved for what I did to Alan. But I also wondered if this was how years of tension and competitiveness would end—with John on top.

***

Thanks for reading! I love comments and emails. Shoot me one via the CONTACT tab on my profile.

Take care, folks!

12