Taking Over Beverly Hills Ch. 02

Story Info
His stepmother likes them thick and black.
1.6k words
4.01
97.2k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 10/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Thick
Mr Thick
90 Followers

Chance was walking back after the "adventure" at the hotel with Jess and Dre. He was reflecting at how different, more manly that Dre is compared to him.

Chance never had to worry about competing, as he was a rich pretty boy from Beverly Hills . True, the only girl he had ever wanted was Jess, but he wasn't sure that this was the way that he wanted her; playing second fiddle to a well endowed black man.

The more he thought about it, the more his cock became rigid. I reached his hand into his pants as he drove home. His hand covering his small cock and he remembered watching Dre push his cock deeply inside Jess. He was telling himself that Jess deserved a real man with a big cock. After seeing that black cock, Chance started to doubt that he satisfied any of the girls. The more he compared his dick to the black cock that he saw, the harder he got. He started stroking himself as he drove, enjoying the precum going up and down his shaft.

As he neared his house, he decided to park in the back and walk past the pool house, just to make sure that no one saw him walking around with a small tent in the front of his pants. He started rushing to the back door, when he heard a faint moaning sound coming from the pool house. He knew it was Sabrina, his dad's new wife. Chance didn't like her. He believed that she was only after his money. And he knew that if his dad didn't have that much money, there is no way he would be able to get, let alone keep a girl like Sabrina.

Sabrina is a young blonde, maybe 2 years older than chance, which irked him even more. She has a nice figure, beautiful ass and tits. If his dad didn't marry her, he would have tried to get her for himself.

Now, here she was in the pool house, doing god knows what. Chance walked towards the window when he heard a man's voice. A voice much different than his father's.

As he peeked into the window, he saw a black guy standing naked in front of his kneeling step mother. Chance knew that Sabrina had a nice ass, but this was his first time of seeing how perfect it was. He followed her body line and saw that she had this black man's cock in her mouth, as she stroked it.

"What a sexy little slut you are, Sabby. And a good cock sucker. When you have my cock all wet, I am going to bend you over the counter and push my cock in your cunt. Do you understand me slut?"

"Yes Lucius. I can't wait to fuck you like that little worm husband of mine can't", as she started sucking on the thick black cock again.

Chance was fixated on the thick saliva coated cock, watching has Sabrina's little hand wrapped around it. He had to be at least 5" thick. Chance didn't think Sabrina could take that dick, but he wanted to stay and find out. Besides, he could use all this information and tell his dad, and get her out of his life... or better yet, have her be his fuck slave.

Chance looked around. He didn't see anyone. Undoing his zipper, he reached inside his pants and pulled out as much of his cock as he could. He was confident in his cock size until recently. The first two black cocks that he ever saw had put him to shame with ease. But he didn't care. Chance loved watching these two white women with these monstrous black cocks.

Lucius took a hand full of Sabrina's hair, and guided her off of his cock. As it pointed directly to the ceiling, Chance stood in awe of the giant spit covered dick. He felt his balls tightening already, but he stopped himself from cumming. He knew there would be more to come, and he wanted to make sure he stuck around until the end.

As she was bent over the counter, spreading her legs, she instinctively reached back and spread her cheeks wide, giving Lucius a clear look at her bald pussy lips. Lucius reached down, and pushed two fingers in her cunt, working them in and out.

"Just how I like it. Nice and wet. Tell me! Tell me what you want." "I want you to fuck me! I want you to please me in ways that my small-dicked husband can't. I want you to fill me and stretch me like a good little slut. PLEASE! FUCK ME!!!" Lucius smiled as he took his cock in one hand, stroking it up and down the length of her slit, as he put the other hand on her shoulder. Sabrina pushed back slightly in anticipation. Chance knew that her little pussy couldn't take something the size of Lucius' cock inside her.

Moment's later, Chance was proven wrong. Lucius pushed half the length of his cock inside her. Sabrina moaned quite loudly, showing her appreciation of having a thick cock inside her. Lucius held himself there for a moment, until Sabrina pushed herself back down the complete length of his cock. Putting his hands on Sabrina's hips, Lucius started moving her body up and down; not quite slamming himself into her, but you could hear the bodies slapping easily outside the window. Lucius would pull out to the point that only the head was left inside, and then pushed his cock deeply into her. A few of the thrusts made it appear that Sabrina was being lifted onto the counter and dropped to the floor, but all you could hear was the moaning and screaming.

"Yes, fuck me, Luc; fuck me like the little white slut that I am. Use this fucking pussy like it needs to be used."

Lucius grunted, slamming her cunt harder. He moved his hands down to her ass, spreading the cheeks wide, so that Sabby could use the counter to brace back against his thrusting. Lucius moved his thumbs to the opening of her anus, stretching it wide open, looking down at it. He pushed the tips of his thumbs in her ass, as she started moaning and screaming.

She sounded as if she loved having her ass penetrated by his thick fingers. Chance didn't realize how much of a slut Sabrina was. He didn't know if he was disgusted or excited, but by the amount of precum in his hand, it was most likely the latter.

Looking in the window, Chance watched as Lucius pulled his cock out of Sabrina's pussy, and flipped her on her back. He could swear that he saw Sabrina's juices leaking down her leg, but only for a moment, as Lucius picked her up, with one arm around her waist, easing her down the length of his shaft. She yelped as she felt the thick cock filling her.

Sabrina reached up and wrapped her hands around Lucius' neck, leaning back so that they both could watch as his huge cock worked in and out of her pussy, Sabby bouncing up and down the length, tossing her head back in pleasure.

"That's right. Fuck me! Fuck this white pussy! This is your pussy, Luc! Fuck me like no white boy could! Fuck me like a fucking slut!"

"Yeah, baby. I love fucking this white pussy. I love filling you in ways that your shrimp dicked hubby can't. I bet you that if you let him fuck you, you wouldn't feel a thing, would you? That's right. This pussy is mine."

Lucius then reached up with his free hand and pulled Sabrina's hair back, making her arch her back. He looked down at her perfect pink breasts and thick nipples. They way they bounced in rhythm was almost mesmerizing. Luc felt Sabrina's pussy tighten around his cock, as her head thrusted more, to the side, causing him to pull harder on her hair.

"Sabby, are you ready for me to fill your precious white cunt with cum? You ready to carry a black baby inside you? Ready to show your husband and his friends what a good little whore you are for black cock?"

"Yes! Oh God! Yes! Fill me with your sperm! Make me pregnant!"

Chance couldn't believe what he was hearing! She was not only going to carry another man's child, but a black man's baby! There is no way he would be able to hide this from his father! He wanted to scream. He wouldn't be able to blackmail her for long. He would have to find a way to use her soon, before it was too late! His father would toss her out with only the clothes on her back.

Yet, Chance was too excited to think this thought through, as he felt his balls tightening. He was going to cum, and there wasn't much he could do about it. Just as he heard Sabrina shout "I'm fucking cummmmmmmiiiiiiiing", Chance shot his cum on the wall, just underneath the window.

He was starting to clean up, as he looked into the window. Sabrina got on her knees, and began cleaning his cock, licking the sticky cum off the head. She turned towards the door, while sucking the thick black cock.

"Do you think Chance would like having a little brother or sister, you pussy?"

Chance was confused, until he heard his father's voice say, "I don't really know. I didn't think about it. How would I go about telling him?"

"You don't have to," Lucius stated. "He has been outside watching almost from the beginning. Should we invite him in with his puny dick, or let him stay outside?"

Chance rushed to put his dick in his pants and walk away, as Sabrina looked out the window and caught his eyes. She was still smiling at him, as his father opened the door.

Mr Thick
Mr Thick
90 Followers