Taking Over For Mom

Story Info
When Mom left, I took over with my stepfather.
3.4k words
4.28
157.5k
64
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess, first, I need to tell you something about my mother. Now, all I have to do is figure where to start.

So, let's see, my mom. Well, she's blond, no, not natural, good figure which probably mostly means big boobs, what would be considered a 'hot ticket' in a man's world. My mom was not shy around men. She was flirty and loved to party.

My father divorced her when I was three and he came home early. Do I need to explain? Thought not. I really don't see or hear from him much except for a birthday card once a year.

Her next husband, David, was a long-distance trucker, kind of rough around the edges kind of guy, loved C&W and lots of beer. He came home early, too. I was twelve at the time and was there in the house when he came in. It was not pleasant.

Then, three years ago, my mom married her third husband, Craig. I think he was the only one she didn't pick up in a bar. My mom actually bought a car from him, he worked for the local Ford dealer as a salesman.

Do I sound like I don't particularly like my mom very much? Well, let's just say I have a 'difficult' relationship with her. I've never thought that I was 'number one' on her priority list, that was the next party and the next guy. So, no, I really don't hold her as a prime example of how I want to live my life.

Now, me? I'm eighteen, will be in college next fall, plan to become a pharmacist since I'm good in science and math, I get good grades, always A's and a few B's. I've dated some, had one kind-of serious boyfriend this year, no one now, um, he got my top off a few times and played with my boobs. Oh, and sucked them, too. That was a real turn-on.

I also now have my driver's license and haven't crashed the car. No, I'm careful and, yes, I always wear my seatbelt. I don't make rash decisions like my mother, no, that's one of many differences between us.

I have long, auburn hair that I keep real glossy, my figure is nice, not as full as my mother's and that's just fine with me, my boobs more fit the kind of frame I have, if you have to know, I'm B-cup. She's two letters up on me and I like what I am just fine. They're really pretty if you ask me. Or if you ask Jason Cummings, my ex-boyfriend. He sure used to like them a lot. Oh, well.

So, now I had been living with my mom and stepdad, Craig, who, in my book, was miles ahead of any of the men she usually went for. Craig was nice. He treated me well and had gone to college for a couple of years, actually read books which, for the guys my mother usually hooked-up with, was quite the departure.

When report card time came around, it was Craig that asked how I did. I was a good student, another area where my mom and I differ; there are many. Anyway, you would have thought Craig was my real father the way he cared about me. He's more than any stepdaughter could reasonably expect.

My mom, on the other hand, finally broke the camel's back in pieces when, six months ago, she just left, disappeared, yes, with a guy, the note said. Rex. She left with Rex. Anyway, the note said for me to be good and that Craig loved me and would take good care of me, I was now eighteen, anyway. Now, you know my mom. No prize, huh?

Thank god, she bought that car from Craig. Where would I be without him? He let me stay, told me that he would always be my stepdad and began divorce proceedings against my mom. Who could blame him. She didn't contest it, no, that would be pretty hard to do, and within about sixty days, the divorce was granted.

Actually, our life, Craig and me, was really nice. He never, ever blamed me for any of this, really took care to not only tell me he cared but to show me as well. He went to teacher's meetings, to the school play I was in, every soccer game I was in, he was my dad. Really nice.

He did some dating, after all, he was a pretty young, and very nice-looking guy. He's thirty-six and has met a number of women being in the car business and has seen several women since my mom left, but none, seriously.

Sometimes, his dates would come back to our house and I could hear them during the night. Some, of course, even stayed overnight and one even told me that she would see that I moved out on my own when I became eighteen. If you wonder if I liked her, I didn't. Big surprise.

Me? Well, I wanted to stay with Craig. I had lots of friends here in school and really wanted to graduate with them. I also loved Craig. He was so nice to me, so good to me, that I wanted him to stay in my life. And, I must be honest here, yes, I was drawn to him in a non-daughter way. Yes, you guessed it. He was just so nice.

So, I made a decision. I was going to seduce him, a decision millions of women have made throughout history. But, this time, it was me making the decision.

I played soccer and I also ran a lot, so it's not unusual that I'd get sore, sometimes, very sore. So, asking Craig to massage my legs and back is not all that out of the ordinary. This time, though, I planned for it to be just a bit different.

After my shower, I came back out into the family room with a towel around me and asked him for a massage. He agreed and, as usual, followed me down the hall to my bedroom.

I flicked the towel off me onto the bed and got on it, facing down. I didn't dare look at him, I knew if I did, it would spoil everything. He knelt down next to the bed and started massaging my legs.

I always loved his hands kneading my muscles, he is strong yet uses that strength with a gentleness that is so relaxing. This time, though, being naked under his hands, there was a thrill to every touch. It felt wonderful and erotic at the same time.

His hands went from my calves to my thighs, then up onto my lower back where he spent a good amount of time, then onto my upper back and shoulders. It was heavenly. I would have dozed off if it weren't for the throb it was giving my pussy. I was turned-on.

Then, his hands traced back down my back and on to my buttocks where he had never massaged me before. That really made me warm and tingly, and you know exactly where.

His hands would slide between my thighs and I widened my legs a bit and he rubbed along my inner thighs, never getting too near where I was hoping his hands would go but then his hands shifted up to my back again.

I was pretty sure that he could see the lips of my pussy which, just the thought that he could, was really getting me wet. I'm glad the towel was under me.

This had gone on long enough that I was sure he was fully aware of the sexual nature of all this and that not only was I going along with it, he was as well.

I knew then that I could turn over which I did.

"Um, uh, Lori, uh..."

"I'm sore all over and it feels so good," and I closed my eyes as I brought his hand to place it on my stomach. I knew there was no way he couldn't be looking at my breasts and my pussy, my curly auburn pubic hair and the wetness that must have been evident.

I could hear his breathing which, hardly surprising, had become faster and deeper, especially after I turned over. His hands stayed on my tummy, Craig was a gentleman, for sure, and I began to softly moan, "Mmm, mmm, nice."

He would never put his hands on my breasts, I thought, as I took his hand and placed it there myself as I moaned once more, keeping my eyes closed.

He left his hand there and, in a few seconds, began to knead my breast as his other hand started massaging the other one. Oh, did this feel good. I was so sexed-up, so horny and turned-on. I didn't dare open my eyes to look at him, but I just knew that he must have a huge bulge in his pants. I knew that I am a pretty girl with a very nice body, I knew he had to like this. I sure knew I did.

So, I dropped my arm off the bed and put my hand in his lap, yes, right where you expected I would. He was hard. No question. My fingers grazed over his bulge and he leaned over and kissed me, letting his tongue explore my mouth in a very un-stepfatherly fashion.

"Oh, Lori, oh, Lori," he whispered as his lips lowered to my nipple and began to suck. Oh, that feeling again. I had missed Jason sucking my nipples, I loved it so much, now I was feeling it again, and even better, stronger. I knew I was headed for intercourse. Where else with a thirty-six year old man? This was no high school boy.

He lifted up off my nipple as I opened my eyes and watched him pull off his shirt and pants, then he pulled his boxers to the floor.

Unmissable. There it was. Big, bigger than I had expected. And stiff, standing straight out, well, a bit up, too. And kind of wavering about. I almost gasped when I first saw it. I knew my pussy pretty well, I've been getting off for a while now, and his penis looked huge. Much larger than my vagina. I thought, "What am I going to do with that?"

He knelt back down next to me, leaned over and began kissing me as I felt his hand travel down my stomach, my abdomen and onto my pussy. It was electric.

I knew what I wanted, I had just ended my menstrual period the day before, and I moved my legs apart as I felt his finger drop down and begin to explore my slit. I raised a knee up, widening myself to him.

My hand dropped down onto his thigh and traveled up to his dick which jumped when I touched it. It was so alive, so ready, so thrilling to hold. I began to rub it up and down, the tip of his penis was slippery with cum, I guess, it was already coming out of him, I smeared it around with my thumb as I felt his finger slip inside me as his lips went back down to my nipple.

"Mmm, that feels so nice, Craig. I love you, you know."

His face lifted up to kiss me as I saw his eyes mist over.

"I love you, too, Lori,' and he got up, reached down and lifted me off my bed and carried me into his bedroom and put me on his bed.

I knew what I wanted, so I said, "I just had my period, it was over yesterday, so it should be safe, Craig," as I reached over and took hold of his dick.

Chapter 2

He reached under the cover and pulled my hand off his penis, saying, "Lori, we just can't do this, we need to talk first."

"Talk? About what, Craig, I love you, I want you, I want to be in your bed. We're naked."

"I know, I know. But I'm your stepdad. You're just eighteen."

"I have been for eight months. And I'm over the age of consent in our state, I checked. And I consent. I want you, Craig, more than anything."

"Well, I want you too, are you really sure about this? Really sure?"

I placed my hand back on his penis and whispered, "There's your answer, Craig," as I leaned over and kissed him, probing his mouth, rubbing the moist tip of his cock with my thumb.

"And you just finished your cycle, your period? Yesterday, right?"

"Yes, it's okay and we can get some condoms and I can go on the pill, too. I want you to make love to me, Craig. I want you for my lover. I want to stay in your bed."

"Well, Lori, I want you to know that I love you, too. And not just as a stepdaughter. I love you as a woman, Lori."

I leaped on top of him, planting kisses all over his face as I told him over and over that I loved him.

"I just want to hold you for a while, Lori, is that all right?"

"Oh, it's just wonderful, I love the feel of your bare skin on mine, it's so sexy," as I kissed him more and let my hands roam over his back and butt.

We kissed and held each other close, the feeling of his hardness against me, a constant reminder of exactly where I was wanting all this to go. I wanted that penis deep inside me.

"Mmm, this feels so wonderful, Craig. I really do love you, you know."

"Yes, Lori, I know, I know you do. And I love you, too. It's just taking me a while to try to get used to you as my lover and not just my stepdaughter."

"And I want to be your lover, Craig, you know that."

"Yes, I do," he whispered as his hand settled on my breast and began to massage it lovingly.

His head dipped down as I felt my nipple begin to be sucked, the feeling was wonderful, but it paled to the feeling of his fingers sliding down along my damp pubic hair. I quickly opened my legs to invite him to enter me as a finger slid up and down my slit, then slowly worked inside me.

I had my hand on his cock and began rubbing it up and down as his finger fucked me in and out. I was in heaven.

"Oh, Craig, I love you so much. This is so good," and I laid my head back to savor the glorious feelings that were swamping my whole being. Then, he began kissing me down my body, stopping to tongue my navel, then licking down to my pubic hair. I knew where he was headed and I knew where I wanted him to go, so I spread my legs as wide as I could.

I jumped when his tongue poked between my labia, then swiped up and down. Oh, I had known from some of my friends that having a guy lick and tongue your pussy was simply ecstasy and, yes, it was, oh, was it.

"Oh, Craig, oh, that feels so good, oh, you're making me crazy. That is so sexy. Oh, please, I want you so bad, can't we do it, can't we do it now? I am so ready for us to have sex, I want you."

I was trying to pull him up and get him between my legs so we could have sex and he did get up between my outstretched legs and began rubbing the tip end of his penis up and down my wet slit. I was so ready.

"Put it in, Craig, please put it in," and he pushed hard and I felt the tip go inside me. He stopped pushing, I think so I could get used to it or something, but I was so ready, I just pushed down and the rest of his cock slid right up into me.

There was no real pain, more like a pinch that soon was gone. He knelt there over me, his cock deep inside me, not moving, just remaining still for a minute, then he pulled back, almost out, then pushed back inside me again, doing this over and over. He was looking down at me, smiling, rubbing my boobs as he went in and out. My virginity was history. I was a woman, his woman.

"Oh, Craig, it feels wonderful. I've never, ever been this happy before. You are so wonderful and you feel so good inside me like this. Oh, I want this forever."

"Lori, I can't believe we're doing this. You are so pretty, so beautiful, mmm, this feels so good. And your breasts are so beautiful."

"Mmm, I'll just go topless for you when I'm around the house. That'll keep you hard all the time."

"I won't be able to keep my hands off you if you do that."

"Promise?" I asked as I wiggled my butt under him.

"I might just run around the house naked all the time, how would you like that, Craig?"

"We better get you on the pill. And, I'll get some condoms tomorrow. Tomorrow morning. Tomorrow's Saturday and we have all weekend long."

"Oh, I sure know what I want to do all weekend long," and, I swiveled my butt around as he went in and out of me, it felt so good, just wonderful.

"Mmm, Craig, you're making me feel so good, oh, so good, really good," I whispered as he stroked in and out of me. He had his hands up over me holding my hands down on the bed as he arched in and out sending waves of joy across my trembling body.

I was holding my legs up in a vee as he ran his cock deeply down into me pushing down when he went in as I tried to swivel my hips making it feel even more sensuous. I never, ever dreamed I could feel so loved.

"Oh, Craig, I love you so much. This is so right, you and me, you so deep inside me. It's so wonderful."

"Mmm, you are so pretty, Lori, I can't believe how beautiful you are."

"You make me feel beautiful and if I can make you want me, I'll stay naked like this forever. I want you to want me, want me as a woman, to want me in your bed, to want your penis inside me." Craig kissed away as he pressed into me over and over making me feel so completely loved and cherished.

He was up over me, his cock stroking down into me, driving deeply, making me feel so good. Our lovemaking was exactly what I had wanted, the feelings were so wonderful. Then I felt my nipples begin to tingle and a warmth begin to spread out from my middle, then it happened in an explosion of ecstasy.

"Mmm, mmm, mm, UH, uh, oh, oh, Craig, I love you so much, you make me feel so good, I love you, Craig," I groaned as I felt like I was melting into a pool of pure pleasure, pure joy. I was so in love. Craig was everything to me, everything.

He continued to run his cock in and out of me, sending waves of pleasure all over me, then I felt his body tense, he threw his head back, and drove his hips forward pushing into me so deeply.

"Uhn, I'm cumming, Lori, oh, Lori, oh, I love you, Lori, I love you," and he dropped forward onto me, our lips pressed together, his tongue mingling with mine, just surrounded by our happiness with each other.

We lay there for quite a while, my legs up around his back, his cock remaining inside me where I wanted it to stay forever, it was idyllic.

That was our beginning.

We did get condoms and I also went on the pill, so after a month or so, we quit using condoms and it is so wonderful.

We're also naked whenever we're home together and, yes, we're at each other all the time. I love to suck him off, he gets head at least twice a day and, of course, we have been sleeping together ever since that first night.

I'm now graduated and I've been accepted into pre-Pharmacy at a nearby university. Even better, Craig has promised me that we will get married, he wants me for his wife. He has been everything I had thought he would be.

Thanks, Mom.