Taking Risks

Story Info
A date that almost got away.
1.8k words
3.81
77.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,408 Followers

My husband and I have been married for over 15 wonderful years. Like most couples, we make love fairly often, sometimes every day, sometimes a week or so between intimacy. Over the years, sex was starting to be kind of the same old thing. Make no mistake, I love my husband, and he is a caring and passionate lover, but sometimes, well, we just wanted to do something different. One night, in bed, as he was on top of me, thrusting deeply into me, he started relating about a fantasy, and we started to role play along... It was so hot, I climaxed twice, just from the story!

In his story, I got accosted by another man, while we were out on a date, and this stranger asked me to dance, getting rather personal with me on the dance floor, in a semi-rape/seduction kind of theme. The sensation was so intense, I had thought about it almost constantly since then, finally deciding that I was going to try and do this for real, with Ben! On our regular date night, I got myself all ready, so when Ben got home, we could hurry to the local meat market!

In preparation, I wore my black and white satin dress, the one with the white satin halter that barely held my C-cup breasts, tight fitting bodice, and circle skirt hemmed just at my knees. It was flashy enough to be noticed, but conservative enough to not be labeled a slut. I pulled on dark thigh high hose and black 4 inch heels, and was standing by the front door as Ben got home. As the door opened, I was twirling my panties on my finger, launching them at him as he stepped inside. "Tonight's the night we play our fantasy!" I told him. The shocked expression on his face told me he had never really thought of doing it for real, but the short time it took him to be ready to leave told me he was more than willing. In the back of my mind, I only hoped that Ben would be able to rescue me if things took an ugly turn.

We arrived at the club kind of early, and took our time, having a couple of drinks, and some appetizers before we danced. As we waited and drank, my eyes started to roam about the room, wondering who would be so brash as to try and hit on me, and who Ben would be able to intervene with, should it be necessary. There were two men on the far side, whom I felt certain would be interested in me, but would certainly be a problem, since they were both black, and over six feet tall. In my heels, I am only five foot eight, and the thought of having to deal with two giants was a bit unnerving.

As the room filled up with partiers, both those related, and those on the prowl, Ben stood, reached down, and took me to the dance floor. The music was a bit too loud, and I had a hard time hearing him, but it felt great to be on the floor, moving to the beat of the music, Ben's dancing showing me off to the room. I noticed a few guys looking my way as we danced, and just to be devilish, I even winked at one of them! Ben took me in one arm tightly, spinning us both as the song neared its end, and the hem of my skirt rose a bit higher than I would have wanted. I tried to tell Ben, but he either ignored me, or couldn't hear, anyways, I'm sure a couple of guys who may have had low seats got a good look at what I wasn't wearing!

We retook our seats, and as we walked, I let my hips swivel just a bit more than I might have, just to be a tease. We had another couple of drinks, and by now the club was fairly bustling with activity. I took my leave for a moment to use the ladies room, and felt a fair number of eyes one me as I walked. Upon my return, I noticed a fresh pair of drinks on the table, and Ben was nowhere to be seen. Thinking he had ordered them, I sat down and took a long sip. Ben returned a few minutes later, and asked where the drinks had come from. My eyes literally popped from my head as I realized that we were drinking something we didn't ask for. Ben decided not to drink his, but by that time, mine was just about finished. I was beginning to feel the effects of all the drinks we had had, and Ben again took me out on the floor.

After a short song, Ben made another trip to the men's room, and as I went to our table, I found a guy sitting in Ben's chair! He smiled at me as I approached, said "Hi", and asked if I liked the drink. I eyed him carefully for a minute, and he seemed okay, polite, clean cut, and pleasant, just an ordinary guy next-door type. I thanked him, and said they were very nice, and that it was nice of him, but that I was here with my husband. He merely nodded, and said that since I was here with my husband, but my husband was away for a minute, perhaps he could have the pleasure of just one dance. I was feeling very relaxed by this point, and decided what the heck! There were millions of people around, and Ben would be right back in a minute, so I took his hand as he offered it, and he lead me back to the dance floor.

The dance floor was filled with people, illuminated by dancing spotlights, strobes, and other effects, and as we danced, he told me he was named Mark, that he was a local, and that he wasn't trying to be forward, but he had seen me earlier, and thought I was the hottest thing in the club! I felt my face flush at the compliments, as Ben does not usually say those things to me, and as we danced, I felt Mark pull me closer to him, wrapping his arm around my waist. The music began to slow, and I felt really mellow by now, leaning into Mark as we swayed to the music.

It took me a minute to realize that his hand had slipped a bit lower, my hand now cupping my butt though the soft folds of my satin skirt, massaging and groping my cheek. He looked deep into my eyes, and whispered to me "I know your little secret!" As he did so, I felt his lips mash onto mine, forcing my lips to part as I felt his tongue press in, reaching to wrestle with mine in along, drawn-out passionate kiss. As we broke the kiss, I opened my mouth to remind him about Ben and he put his finger to my lips, silencing me. "You know, a girl like you should not forget her panties in a place like this..."

I felt his hand reach under my skirt now, grasping my butt and pulling my onto his leg, this thigh between mine as my skirt yielded easily to him. He pushed me to the darkest corner of the dance floor, and pushed me against the railing, his body now firmly against mine. Out of the corner of my eye, I finally saw Ben making his way towards us from across the room. The only problem was that even though I desired to stay with Ben, I was beginning to want Mark!

Mark began to move in on me more aggressively now, my thighs apart as he began to push his pelvis against me, right there in the club, and I could feel his bulge as he dry humped me in plain sight of my husband! I began to whimper as I felt the heat of his body, his face mashed against mine, kissing me again. His hands were now roving all over my body, my butt, my breasts, devouring me as he tried to get even closer to me. My pussy was beginning to really beginning to burn by now, burning with an itch that only a man could scratch! The only thing covering me at this point, was the thin fabric of my skirt, and Mark lifted it up to allow direct access to my vagina. He bumped my clit and I swooned... "Ohhhh...yeeesss!!!" I moaned!

"You like this?" Mark asked breathily.

"Mmmmm...yessss" I replied "I want you!" I was out of my mind now, and was ready to fuck the first man who got his manhood unsheathed.

Mark began to fumble with his pants as Ben got there, grabbing my arm and literally yanking me out from under Mark. Mark turn in surprise, and snarled that I was his tonight! I don't really remember what Ben said, only that in very short order I felt two massive hands grab me from behind, and I was dragged roughly off the dance floor, stumbling on my heels, with Ben and Mark in tow.

The security people took all three of us outside, and the story began to unfold. Mark telling them about my panties, and what I said, Ben telling them about us being married, and for me, I was too out of it to care what happened, only that I still wanted to fuck! I even lifted my skirt to the security guys, just to show that Mark wasn't lying! The end decision was that Ben and I were kicked out, and Mark was too, but they let him back in to get his stuff.

Ben took me to our car, and leaned me over the hood. I then felt my skirt on my back and his shaft poking at me, until I felt the familiar relief of his cock inside me! It was a relief I had never known, and climaxed as he and I fornicated right there in the parking lot, in sight of everyone who looked the right way. Ben trust in me for a few minutes, and then orgasmed in me, giving me my own little climax at the same time. As Ben was pulling his pants back on, Mark came out. As he surveyed the parking lot, he saw me bent over the car, my skirt up, and ready to be taken. He began to make his way over, but Ben saw him first, and almost threw me inside the car before Mark could make another scene. We sped off for home, with my hand all over Ben's shaft, stroking it because I wanted more!

I remember waking up the next morning, my head shaky, with a headache. Ben was smiling at me like he hadn't in years, and my crotch was so very sore. I smiled in return, letting him know that there would be another night like that...

satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,408 Followers