Taking Saffron in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We cleaned up as best as we could using my gym towel and a packet of Wet-Wipes I had in the car, and she put back on her work clothes. Sitting in the car we had a cigarette each, then, after a final check to make sure there was no evidence on either of us, I ran her home.

I still got her home before the time she'd said she'd be home. Her partner came to the door as I pulled into their driveway. I'd previously said to her that it probably wouldn't be a good idea for me to come in, so I waved to him as she got out of the car. he waved back, and mouthed "Thanks."

I nodded to him, wanting to reply "and thanks for the loan of Saffron!", but declined.

Driving off, I thought about what she was going to tell him, and realised that she was probably going to drag him upstairs and fuck him, repeatedly, with no explanation of why. That was fine with me; I intended to do the same to my wife, although I'd be sure to tell her, in great detail, what had happened. :-)

12