Taking Sandy Down Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife and Mother is kidnapped for revenge.
1k words
4.1
302.2k
47
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lynn_bb
lynn_bb
630 Followers

Sandy is a 39-year-old mother of two teenagers. She is married to a doctor and is a very attractive woman. At 5'9 with a 35b-25-37 figure she still turned heads with her dark reddish - brown hair framing an attractive face. She went to work part time at her husband's office after the kids were old enough to be in school. That's where it all began. The office manager liked what he saw and tried to get Sandy to go out with him. Of course she said no, but he kept pushing until she said something to her husband. It ended up with him being fired. There was an exchange of words between the office manager and Sandy's husband, the final word as the fired employee left was "I'll get back at you some way." That was about a month ago.

"Ohhh, please! No, no" I screamed as the black hands encircled my waist. I couldn't tell how many of them there were. The only one I saw at first was the massive black man that said he had a delivery for my husband. Before I realized what was happening he had grabbed me around the waist and clamped his other hand over my mouth. I saw the second black man and within a few seconds I was blindfolded and gagged with my hands tied behind my back. I tossed my head back and forth and tried to kick at the men as their hands pulled at my panties and slide them over my hips, exposing my sex. They forced my knees up toward my chest and I moaned, my body shuddering, as I felt a small object pushed into my vagina. The hands quickly pulled the panties back up and tied my ankles, trapping the object in me.

I heard one say, "Let's get her to the van" They picked me up and soon I was laying on the carpeted floor of a van. I could feel it pull out of our driveway and accelerate away from my world. Sobs racked my body as I realized how helpless I was, tears falling from beneath my blindfold.

My body jerked as I screamed into the ball gag, "Ohhhhhhh, no, no, please" - The object in me begin to vibrate and I could feel it in my clitoris. I squirmed and tried to force it out by tightening my vagina, but it only send the vibrations deeper in me. I tried not to move with the hope that the stillness would lessen the effect and not indicate to my kidnapers that it was affecting me. To my horror I heard one of the men say, "Just watch, it will get to the bitch in a minute, it always does and she looks like that body was made to cum." I tried to be still. Five minutes, ten minutes. I couldn't tell how long, but the vibrations were forcing my body to react and I couldn't help myself as I moaned softly into the gag. "See, I told you it would get to her. I want to see her face when it forces her to cum." Said one of the men.

Hands rolled me over on my back and then moved to my breasts, all the time the vibrator was pushing me closer and closer to the point of no return. Fingers rolled my nipples through my blouse and bra forcing them erect. My moaning increased as I felt the approaching orgasm, my body tensing, and my face and neck reddening with unwanted sexual excitement. I tried to fight the feeling, but it was a losing battle. They continued to play with my nipples as the vibrator pushed me toward the edge. I turned my head to one side, my moans getting more and more frantic into the ball gag.

One set of hands left my breast and I felt the blindfold removed from my eyes. They had turned the light on and I saw two black men, one with his hands on my breast and the over masturbating as he watched my face. The men disgusted me, but my body had no answer for the vibrator. Suddenly I felt a warm wetness spread deep in my vagina. I tried to fight the feeling, but I couldn't get away from the vibrator. I tossed my head from side to side and screamed into the gag as the unwanted stimulation toyed with my body. My breathing came in rapid gasps of air as I slowly lost the will to resist.

I couldn't help myself and sobbed as the forced orgasm took control of my body. The first wave of contractions in my vagina forced my body to clamp down on the vibrator intensifying the feeling. My neck and face flushed as the sexual release shook my body and caused me to almost pass out from the overwhelming release. I screamed into the gag as wave after wave of my orgasm ravished me. I could feel my vagina spasm and tighten on the vibrator. I arched my back as the waves peaked and crushed my resistance. I slumped on the floor, gasping for air as my body backed away from the abyss.

I heard one of the men grunt and felt something warm and wet on my thigh. I tossed my head and sobbed, my mind revolted as I realized that the man had cum on my leg. Involuntarily my body tensed as I felt his hand on my leg, rubbing his cum over my thigh. I lay there, trying to regain my composure when the men began to talk. "See, I told you the bitch would cum. I bet if we left it on she would cum again before we got to the house." I started to panic with the thoughts of another forced orgasm when the other man said, "There ain't time. Can't wait to fuck her though. We'll be there in 5 minutes." I couldn't believe what I heard. They're going to rape me I thought as the van pulled into a gravel driveway. The big black man placed his hand on my breast and smiled, "Get ready honey, you going to get a lot of loving before we're through."

lynn_bb
lynn_bb
630 Followers